Lost Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers

Lightheaded, dizzy with the excitement that overwhelmed me, Anita finally broke our kiss moving quickly as she reached down jerking my jeans from beneath me, pulling my boxers down and away from my cock in the process. Without waiting for so much as a moment more, she slid down on the couch, engulfing my prick inside her mouth sucking me urgently. There were no preliminaries, no tentative explorations. Just pure, simple hard demanding pressure as her lips and mouth vacuumed my shaft.

"Oh shit!" I cried. The last thing I wanted to do was lose it this quickly. But there was no stopping it. Her mouth had caught me totally unawares, her lips vice-like as they wrapped around the head of my dick pulling the rich cream up my shaft and into her waiting mouth only seconds after having begun.

"Oh fuck! Anita!" I wailed, feeling spurt after delicious spurt leaping from my prick, bathing the insides of her mouth in an abundance of thick, rich creamy nectar.

As good as she obviously was, there was far too much of my ejaculation for her to take without choking or gagging on it. She allowed the excess to escape her lips, drooling it sensually back down upon my shaft. As her mouth masturbated my prick, I felt the additional slippery sensation of my own cum caught within her lips stimulating, washing my throbbing pulsating penis as it continued erupting in glorious ball- bursting ecstasy.

Weak-kneed still shivering with the tingling sensation of my orgasm, Anita sat up kissing me again. I tasted the salty-sweet mixture of my own spending still on her lips as we embraced. She then broke the brief kiss standing, pulling me up with her as she did. I quickly shrugged out of my jeans, kicking my shoes off simultaneously. Taking me by the hand, Anita led me towards the bedroom. I felt like a lamb being led to slaughter, enjoying every minute of it as I trailed behind her in a euphoric mind-numbed bliss.

Entering her bedroom Anita quickly stripped off her slacks removing her matching white cotton panties at the same time. It wasn't a strip tease, not by any means, but it was one of the most erotic things I had seen anyone ever do. I stood there, zombie-like, my cock once again hardening as though having a mind of its own.

"Come", she said, saying a thousand things to me with one word. As she slipped onto the bed, I seemingly floated towards her not even aware of my bare feet padding across the carpeted floor. Fluffing several large pillows up behind her head, Anita positioned herself, legs spread, obscenely, vulgarly. Transfixed by her pussy's beckoning I slithered up between her legs like a snake looking for a warm place to nestle. And I found one.

After the all too quick but incredible oral pleasuring I'd received in the living room, I was determined to bring Anita as much joy if not more than I had received in doing the same for her. As my tongue gingerly brushed against the soft moist lips of her slit, my taste buds were assaulted by the rich spicy flavor of her juices. Within seconds I was drunk, intoxicated, overwhelmed by the musky, lusty scent of her pussy as I devoured her.

"Oh Ricky, Ricky, Ricky!" She moaned over and over again as I flicked the tip of my tongue back and forth against the surface of her hard swollen little clit. Stretching my hands upwards towards her breasts, I included the additional stimulation there, finding and tweaking her taut fat little nipples, hearing her deep-throated groan of pleasure as I assaulted each, now softly but firmly sucking her clit as though sucking on them.

"Harder!" She begged. "Pinch them harder for me please!"

I did so, gathering her equally blood engorged clitoris between my lips, sucking it furiously matching the tempo and pressure of her nipples as I continued playing with them now squeezing them for all I was worth.

I sucked her hard little soldier harder as well now too, eliciting a deep-throated gut-wrenching moan from her in the process, my tongue becoming a miniature little vibrator, buzzing her nubbin of flesh until she was crying out in a mixed pleasure of pain and ecstasy.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!"

Her hands grabbed the top of my head fisting my hair forcing my face to bury itself even more deeply against her cunt, nearly smothering me in the process. In seconds, I was being drenched in a never ending river of female cum cream as she convulsed, spurted, convulsed and then spurted again.

Through tightly clenched teeth, she screamed out in a long low desperate moan that shook the foundation of her soul, exploding in the rapture of her pleasure as well as my own.

Moments later I sat up gasping for breath, face drenched, covered in her juices. Anita was sobbing uncontrollably, frightening me initially. Bewildered I asked her if she was ok. Her crying turned suddenly to almost hysterical laughter, confusing me even more so than I already was.

"Kiss me," she demanded through her giggles.

Now it was her turn to taste her juices, which coated nearly my entire face. That same musky scent that I had so deliriously become drunk on, now seemed to grow even stronger as we once again came together, kissing, tongues sharing and swapping the faint traces of her climax.

I had long ago become hard once again. My prick stood up between my legs, swollen, angry looking. As we parted from our kiss, her hand reached down clasping my stiff throbbing member.

"Fuck me."

As odd as it may seem, the mere mention of that word paralyzed me into near immobility. I of course had somewhere in my subconscious, knew everything we'd been doing had been leading up to this very moment.

"Fuck me Ricky...fuck me...now."

Emotionally, I had reached the height of epitome. I wavered on the ledge of uncertainty, grasping for a toehold, a finger-hold on my feelings. The promise I had made so long ago to Theresa the focal point of my thoughts, Anita's hand gently stroking my prick, coaxing it to even greater hardness became the prison of my soul.

Anita slowly fell backwards onto the bed, drawing me with her as she did. As though in slow motion, an out of body experience occurring simultaneously, I saw myself falling forward, collapsing upon her. I saw as well as felt my shaft nestle comfortably within the still warm wet slit of her wide-open beckoning flower. Her lips surrounded me in exquisite comfort, reassuring me, caressing me, tenderly kissing my penis as though her mouth itself had somehow changed places with her pussy.

"Fuck me," she said one last time, and I entered her.

There are no words that can adequately describe that first initial sensation, that first coupling. As my penis slid inside her, I was immediately overwhelmed by a series of sensations that seized my chest, tore through the tips of my toes, short circuiting every emotional thought coursing through my mind. As erotic and sensual as her sucking me had been out in the living room, it was nothing compared to this. Like warm butter she soaked my shaft as I slid deeply inside her, her pussy sucked at me, clamping down around me as though urgently trying to keep me inside rather than allowing me to withdraw. The pure pleasured torture as I did gave way to promises of even greater delight as I again slid back inside that perfect fitting glove, feeling the head of my prick expanding in eager lustful anticipation.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She cried out over and over again. Horrified, even as I withdrew and prepared for the third onslaught down the gauntlet of tingly pricking places I had never known or ever before experienced, I felt the unmistakable discharge of my first eruption spewing even before I had begun to thrust back inside of her for the third time.

"Oh no!" I cried out in frustration, feeling the second fantastic and glorious spurt exploding from the head of my prick as I did, fighting to no avail to keep myself from doing so.

"Let it go...let it go..." Anita whispered softly to me, the feel of her hands on my ass, pressing, pushing me into her, against her. I buried myself as deeply into her as it was possible for me to do. And there, I emptied myself into her, over and over again, feeling the hot glorious spasms of my release bathing the inside of those warm soft walls that grabbed me, held me, and milked from me the last of my sticky release.

Embarrassed, shamed beyond all reason, I neither had the strength nor the desire to vocally express my sorrow, my inabilities to have given her any pleasure what so ever. Or so I had thought. Stroking my head soothingly, holding me tightly against her breast we lay together unmoving for an eternity. My breaths finally slowing, my heart gradually calming until I was sure it would no longer come apart from the force of my orgasm.

My once proud stiff cock shrank, again reminding me of my inability to have proved to her that I could please her as I had only up until now fantasized about being able to do.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry." I finally managed to say, still nestled sweetly against her breasts, still comforted by her hands slowly stroking and caressing my back, shoulders and head.

"Shh, Shh," she said, again reassuring me, comforting me as though I were a small boy who'd been injured. And in a disconcerting way, it was exactly the way I now felt.

I felt my cock slip from her pussy of its own accord. Knew without having to look that it would be less than half its size, and again felt embarrassed, even guilty by that realization. Anita moved, forcing me to move from atop of her. I lowered my hands towards my lap as I sat up allowing her to free herself from me. Though I didn't move any more than that, I was already frantically looking for my clothing, my instincts telling me to dress, to run, to hide my embarrassment at having failed to please her in this most intimate of ways.

Anita however had other plans. Standing on the floor before me, she began to slowly, methodically touch herself. Spreading her pussy apart with one hand, she exposed even more clearly her hot throbbing clit, fingering it lightly with the tip of her finger. Her face was etched in such erotic lust that it was more beautiful than I had ever seen anyone look or appear before. I watched as her tongue slowly wet, remoistening her lips, her eyes half-slits of lustiness as she looked down upon me where I sat watching her.

Stunned, I felt the first twitch of my prick as it suddenly reawakened. Within moments, it had begun to harden, lengthening, stiffening again. Taking my hands from within my lap, I allowed Anita to witness this particular miracle. I watched as the corners of her mouth turned up knowingly, expectantly, not at all awed by the miraculous.

Anita quit playing with herself and moved towards the bed, pushing me back climbing on top of me as she did.

"You fucked me, now, it's my turn to fuck you!"

By the time we again lay in one another's arms, I was smiling broadly, proudly, even boastfully. Contentedly Anita lie atop me her soft continued sighs of happiness wrapping me like a blanket of security.

After a considerable amount of time she again spoke, but this time her words were sad, filled with a knowing sorrow.

"Ricky, you know we can never, ever do this again." She spoke with a longing that was already being felt by both of us, as though this recently shared moment was already a memory having taken place in years past.

"I know," I responded back, knowing the uncertain truth of her statement, and yet relishing that this moment in time would somehow never end.

#

The Vietnam war was soon upon us, young men everywhere suddenly drafted or enlisting into the armed services. As such, so it was for me. With the uncertainty of the future, I could not in good faith marry Theresa only to leave her days later. Even she was not as yet ready for marriage herself, which held us both only to promises made, and hopes for reuniting if it was meant to be for us, which it wasn't. I never knew if she had remained a virgin until her wedding night. Nor did I ever know what eventually ever happened to her either. I heard only that she had met someone else, telling me that she was happy and would soon be married to him. I never heard from her again, and perhaps it was fitting that I never did.

Even now I still look back into that moment of time, I still think and wonder about my old girl friend and whatever happened to her. But I still even more clearly see the image of Anita's face, an older version of her daughter perhaps, and I smile and remember.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,486 Followers