All Comments on 'Lout Taunts Then Wins My Wife'

by Obsession67

Sort by:
  • 63 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i hope she give you aids,you pukeass wimp

who ever the editor is on this site is gay and most of these writers are too.that all on this site now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good start

This story has potential, but you need to develop the characters a little more. The reader needs to understand better the motivation of the wife and also the passivity of the husband. It might be possible to do this through more dialog, or maybe more background from the narrator describing the characters' thoughts and feelings.

As for critics who mindless object to plots involving unfaithful wives, ignore them and concentrate on good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another bullshit punk out story.

Same ole big dick asshole, punk ass husband, stupid unfaithful whore of a wife. She wasn't even afraid of what he would do later. Same old bullshit stereotypical story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yet another British wimp cuckold writer.

As many Americans say the country is full of them and this site is full of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Discretion

Discretion is not enough. It is time to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
To Anon-good start

Not good advice to an author who you criticized yourself for not giving any background why a wife would so drastically change to a slut and a husband without backbone. Tell me how many men do you know who would stand by and let something like this happen. Read the last paragraph again, would you be in agreement with this. A better closing for this story would have been if the author gave this husband some balls and told the wife to take a hike. I know it's just a story, but please some realism. This site is being overrun by authors who write nothing but wimpy cuckolding stories who dump them into this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
something I've noticed

cuck writters like old women...

That's a fetish on it's own.

What ALWAYS happens in real life is that men get more "market value" as they grow older that their wifes (young gals dig mateur men). The wifes get uglier and uglier , to the point where a simple compliment will bed them.

Now how can cuck writters twist or ignore these facts is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wimp junk

"I knew my wife would not be able to resist him- she would be discreete" - what a lot off b..s..., kick her f...... arse out and ask her to go to hell with the lover she "can not resist" yuck

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 13 years ago
oh. it's OK then.

I was worried that this would not be given a good ending. But she will be discreet. It's all OK then. What a piece of. ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
something

if you want to read something dumb read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"if you want to read something dumb read this" (???!!!)

Hmm... Who is the dumb one here?

The story's title tells you what this story is about.

You must know this story is not for you.

Still you spend time reading it. And knocking it.

Neurotic? Probably. Masochistic? Most likely. Dumb? Without any doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a loving couple

Jan never lover her husband of 22 years. It was a matter of convenience and also a comfortable life style. As stated she will continue to see Dave but she will be discreet. The husband didn't truly love his wife because if he had he would of at least made a attempt to get some revenge on Dave even if he did get his tail kicked. At 52 the husband is a wimp and the wife will be cheating on him. Not only that but I'm sure that Dave will share Jan with his friends on the estate. The husbands hell is only beginning. Nice story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Agree...

...with Anon...Not A Loving Couple!!!

Did it really take 22 years for her to get a strange piece of ass?

Anyway, any happy married times are over for him and by the way, he'll need to stock up on beer because Dan and the boys will start partying at his house too.! Better keep daughter away...or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

What amazes me here is the aggressive reaction from moralists who for some reason hate cuckold stories and want to stop people writing them. Yet they read them! What incites this kind of self-torture? And intolerance? Why can't they stick to their own preferences? Interracial, gay, fetish... whatever turn them on.

A mystery. Story is fine, keep on writing.

nyminusnyminusover 13 years ago
The husband is a wimp and the wife a drippy cunted whore

To the writer ::: Get a life. You can't write stories. They aren't sexy. Perhaps you think of yourself as the lout. Well a real husband would pop a cap in your ass. You just write what you want to be.

Obsession67Obsession67over 13 years agoAuthor
Each to their own

Thanks for the mostly anonymous negative comments! I will be taking no notice of them because I believe that you can only write a story that you yourself would be interested in and hope that it appeals to others as well.

Tastes can vary quite a lot and I know that I have not always particulary enjoyed certain stories that have high ratings. But I have enough style about me not to post worthless comments. To those that don't like it then my only advice is to make a mental note not to read any further possible submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why the negativity?

I enjoyed it. Well written and arousing. If you don't enjoy reading cuckold stories, then don't read it. Keep on writing, Obsession67.

glenloverglenloverover 13 years ago
lovely

Lol @ the hate comments. I liked this. I think it needs some work though. The characters don't seem to react properly to the situation at hand. The husband shows no emotion while watching his wife get pouned, and then at the last minute he's sad and walks off. I'm not saying he should have walked off sooner, just that he shouldn't have reacted in some way. But, good story all the same, mate :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The problem with this site.

Is that fetish stories like this story get put in the LW section. Every other erotic or non-erotic story site would put it the Fetish or Non-Erotic area of the site or even the Gay section. But for reasons that are not clear the webmasters keep putting such Cuckold stories in the LW section. I guess they want to start a debate such as this one. And of course you have the Cuckold loving Fetish story readers and writers on one side and the Cuckold story Fetish haters on the other side. And very few people inbetween.

In his profile the writer admits to being bisexual and writing stories that are 'Wrong' well he has done exactly that hasn't he?

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
I guess you need to see more non-anonymous negative...

...comments so you don't get the mistaken notion that you are without mental illness for actually involving yourself deeply enough in this juvenile nonsensical linguistic fecal matter to post it.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
That was Really Awful!

I will defiantly follow your advice and not read anymore of your stories, I think you should put some kind wimp warning at intro before the beginning of the story.

hobojoe1hobojoe1over 13 years ago
You we're wronged I'm sure

You must have lost a women that you thought would love you being mister bad guy. Some nice guy came along and took her from you. So the only way you can get back at her is a story like this. Sorry but guys like this don't win. The wimpy guys as you call them win in the end.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Too much of a wimp husband story

I guess if you are into having some other man fuck your wife, then this story suits your endeavor, but it's just too wimpy for me. Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Wimp? I don't think so. Some critics are obviously too gutless to explore anything but the hum drum antics of boring couples who are too stupid to know how boring they are. Hey thats you isn't it? Go throw a stone at a muslim chick half buried in a hole, why? cos thats what your sort does!

PaulHayabusaPaulHayabusaover 13 years ago
You should advice in the beggining!

Damn, stupid of me to read an author which previous story is gay.

I was expecting a TWIST or son rescue his dad and kick Dave´s ass.

Another cuck/gay predictable plot...

First and LAST.

Advice: too avoid "haters" a plot like that should be marked as FETISH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore the knockers..

..I can't understand why they bother to read a story with such a clue in the title if they don't like cuckold stories. This is one of the best of its kind that I've read.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
No Thanks,

OK you are a good writer. But we still have a story where the wife makes a decision to humiliate her loving husband of many years....and he apparently does nothing about it. So....not my kind of storyline. More power to those who enjoy seeing a "loved one" humiliated and hurt, but to me it pretty much sucks. I mean geeze, she smiled at the husband who loves her, while telling him she will be seeing another man....Just get a divorce and move on, better to live alone then to be a wimp husband to an unloving wife with a studdly boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
predictable

Predictable , same old shit different title . Lacks substance or real story line . One subject that few authors do is bring up AIDS as a consequence or way of payback for wrongful actions . Those that have made for an interesting read . Much more realistic and takes much more thought and talent to go there . Try to develop the characters better and give reasons of actually why things happened and afterwards on how they handled it . It takes more thought and skill as a writer but in doing so puts your work on a much higher level than just a fluff story most average joe's could write . There are many examples from authors on here to get ideas from . But again , in this day and age , I find it hard to find an author willing to take the realistically grim reality on the subject of getting one of the "deadly Incurables " when you have unprotected sex with strangers or acquaintances . This is especially true of the cuckold and interracial genres , which is why they make for boring reads a lot of the time . try to break away from the predictable . Even Just Plain Bob got tired of pumping out predictable fluffy crap and elevated himself to a higher level in his writing ability .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it!

Could have been a bit more graphic in my own opinion but good story, I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice.

I wish the story would have been longer but you did a great job. I hope to see more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How disgusting.

I suppose all the braindead wimps reading this garbage would enjoy this. She demonstrated that she has very little love or respect for her husband. If he's smart he'll boot her ass out the door and divorce her and find a woman who loves and respect him.

Obsession67Obsession67over 13 years agoAuthor
Make believe!

I can't help being a little bit surprised with some of the comments regarding the wife in my story. Perhaps I did post the story in the wrong category but the point was that she did have another side to her and she was not so nice afterall. The consequences of her actions can be left to the readers own imagination. But, as for the comments suggesting that the threat of AIDS should be should be introduced then I can only say that I would never advocate unprotected sex with a stranger in REAL LIFE. I feel that I must stress real life because it is just a story and hopefully it will be read by adults who can tell the difference.

stanford_carlystanford_carlyover 13 years ago
Great Job!!!

Obsession67, don't listen to the negative comments. There are plenty of stories like this on here already so it shouldn't be anything new for the people who didn't like it. I think that from now on you should put some kinda little disclaimer so that people will know ahead of time what they're about to read. I really liked this story but I agree with others that it ways too short. I really hope you continue this story and make a longer sequel, maybe explaining how their lives changed and whether or not they stayed together or not. I'd be very interested in reading that.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
She is a worthless whore

She has no respect for the husband and no remorse. At this time the husband is nothing but a paycheck. If she could fall that easily there would have been no love or respect to start with. Throw her out and tell everyone what a slut she is. Or pimp her. What ever he does don't lover her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
let her

let her go and stay with the guy, and just stay away from husband. he would condone a discrete affair/whatever between them? Make her an ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
How disgusting.

Who needs enemies with a loving wife like her. She certainly has no respect for her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved this story.

Why only two stories by author? More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
quite stupid

no matter the size and strength of a guy a pistol or large object while he is fucking the exwife brings him to size,. Better yet a photo of them fucking ends the marital contract once and for all. Dump the bitch sell the house, disappear, leave her broke. No woman is worth that and recycling does work. Remember dead people tell no tales.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Stupid

A man lost his balls in this tale. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Loved this story! Think it could be continued though. Could also do with a a bit more dialogue. Definitely one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And he promised

Not to screw her too badly in the divorce because who wants a slut for a wife.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
The last line almost made me throw up

What a sickening piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

WTF-no need to say more.

bisubcuckmnbisubcuckmnover 10 years ago
I loved it!

A lovely start for a long-term relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SPONTANEOUS CONVULSIVE VOMITING

Have a cup of my vomit, Cheers

UNO ESTRELLA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
All British males must be pathetic wimps wanting to be cuckolded.

This vomit producing story is what I would expect from you people!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PATHETIC

If you wish to pander to the brainless audience you should know that only by including a black man with a 12 inch cock can you avoid the critism you have attracted !!! Your story sucks anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
orientation = straight ??? What a fucking pathetic author..

If you don't realize that only a guy would wants to suck dick could ever spend the time writing this posting, then you're just a fucking MORON! You've spend your entire life lying to yourself... are you doing to continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dicksucker?author?

Hope u don't have any male children

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 7 years ago
Totally Lame

He can't or won't defend himself or his wife.

Better to go down fighting, than to live in chains.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 7 years ago
Fetish

Belongs with eunuchs. Stop writing and the world will be a better place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Definitely a few photos to show the family and a chair over his head afterward. She could be discreet all she wanted for herself but not for me or with me as her hubby. Now she can get all the dick she would want and explain to her kids and family how she turned into a complete pig

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
a nymph & a wimp meet an Alpha

I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT COULD GO AWRY. tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick and weird people out there!

Just been reading the comments for this story. The truly disgusting thing is their reaction to this story. Mostly anonymous and shows they are not adult enough to be using this site. A decent attempt at this genre of story. Morons should steer clear and read a comic instead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What an utterly disgusting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Promised to be discreet?

Why does he care if she's discreet? He's going to divorce her right? Stupid, unfinished story.

1 star

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
To writer - Please buzz off

And do not post any more garbage. You will never have any wife that you can "share," the only ones you can find will be on the internet porn site.

Why do pathetic losers pollute LW with this kind of crap, is this some sort of wanker's idea of masochism.

Well, I hope he gets enough 1-star rating, here is one from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ME Too

There is something about watching as another man brings your loving wife to a full boil.

Watching as her mouth lolls open and her lust filled eyes simply roll back in her head.

Knowing each of the previous horny men who have had her have brought her to this stage - the stage her inner slut craves - her cunt is open for business or pleasure - bring it on!

I love taking her out after telling her she is going to be picked up and fucked by a stranger within a couple of hours. I often remember how excited she was when I told her a stranger in Seattle was gathering a group of guys to gangbang her in a few days. Remembering how hot she was for it, remembering sitting across the table from her as five different strangers came into the bar in intervals and surrounded her, chatting up the wife whose husband brought her all this way to get fucked. And how, when we were all in the hotel room she reached for the man nearest her and dropped to her knees to fish his cock out of his pants. Good times!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

I thought your was the cuck author's name.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a fucking pathetic story

I just love all these writers who have no balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Repugnant story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

ps i am surprised and disappointed that Literotica posted this story and then allows vile and personal comments aimed at the author. Not to like a story is one thing but to post vile and disturbing comments is another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't get it? If your not going to continue the story then why not put a definite ending to it instead of leaving it open. Usually in these type of stories it is in the unknown missing part of the story where the readers begin to invest in through the characters or through relating to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous