Lout Taunts Then Wins My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing was becoming quicker and deeper as I knew he was nearing climax. With tremendous energy each thrust ended up with his big balls pressed up tight against Jan. Then it happened. Dave started to climax, shooting a hot, thick stream of cum inside my beautiful wife. Jan threw her head back and wrapped her legs tightly around Dave's waist, pulling him into her. He shuddered and let out a growl as he pumped every last drop of cum into her pussy.

Jan collapsed back onto the table, scattering the remaining cans onto the floor, with the look of absolute satisfaction on her face. I felt like a broken man. Should I just walk out and leave or I tell my wife that she had to come with me? Before I could say anything, my wife had wrapped her arms around his muscular but athletic body. They were kissing again, slow and deep, enjoying the after sex glow. To my amazement, I couldn't help noticing that Dave's cock was starting to grow hard again and was pressing against my wife's right thigh.

He was soon pulling her off the table and pushing her down onto her knees in front of him. My wife did not need any further encouragement. Her tongue started to lick his massive balls before she sucked on them one at a time. 'That feels fucking great,' Dave roared. His long thick wet shaft was soon sliding between my wife's grasping hand. Then she slowly and sensually started to suck and tongue the big head of his cock, teasing his cum slit with her tongue. Dave could not take anymore and grabbed my wife's head . Instinctively, she opened her mouth wider to accept Dave's cock.

I watched as the length of his cock slowly disappeared from view. Jan's eyes were closed now as she concentrated on that cock. The sucking and slurping noises were deafening to me. Her hands were all over his arse as he fucked his cock in and out of her willing mouth. Dave was holding my wife's head as his cock continued to slide in and out of her mouth. I could see the muscles of his arse clenching as he pushed in his entire length until his pubic hair was in my wife's pretty face.

It was not long before he was again cumming with some force. It was something that I had always thought that Jan had found distasteful. Despite the length of our marriage, I realised that there was so much that I didn't know about her. My wife's lips closed tightly around his cock as he pumped at least three loads of cum into her mouth. She continued to suck him passionately as she concentrated on the head of his cock, teasing each ejaculation from his cock. Jan had obviously decided to swallow Dave's cum with just some evidence left around my wife's mouth.

I finally came to my senses, fighting back the tears, I slipped away. I left Dave and my wife lying naked on the sofa as they kissed and cuddled. Not being able to face going home, I went for a walk. Jan was home when I got in a couple of hours later. All thoughts of the holiday were forgotten about.

'I think we need to talk,' she said.

My wife tried to explain why she had lost all control that afternoon and had shown me a completely new side to her. She also told me that Dave wanted to see her again. I knew in my heart that my wife would now not be able to resist him. Reading my mind, she smiled and promised to be discreet.

12