Love Ain't Nothin' But Trouble Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers

Not done with her man, Aimee then straddled Sam's face again and leaned over for a 69. Sam could tell that in her present mood, she would not be denied and she would take the consequences later if there were any. She wanted him hard again and ready to pound her, this time in the ass if she could help it. Willie started dry humping Aimee's ass while Sam ate her pussy and Carolyn assisted Aimee by sucking Sam's balls. Aimee welcomed Willie's tongue as an excellent source of lube from his spit and she quivered as she enjoyed the two mouths sampling her bottom half.

"You want Sam to fuck you again, don't you, Aimee, love? I don't blame you. I want my husband to watch his son screw you right where he can witness it, here on tape. I love the idea of my husband getting furious to see his son with a black woman, just as it would infuriate him to witness his wife with a black man, though Willie is far more than to me, of course. Where do you want it? In your arse? I bet that Sam's dick up your bum would be one of the sexiest scenes in the history of amateur porn. Sam, darling, let's get you nice and hard again. The sooner, the better. I want you to pound Aimee's rump while Willie slams her cunny from below," Carolyn encouraged her son and his fiancée.

This kind of talk, the taste of Aimee's delicious pussy, and the sensation of two tongues exploring his cock and balls finally made Sam stiff one last time before dinner. Realizing this, Sam had an idea, but he didn't know how it would be taken.

"Willie, Aimee, Mum, I want Willie and I to double-team Aimee's ass. If she's up to it, that is. Aimee, can you handle two cocks up there?" Sam proposed.

Aimee replied by grabbing the lube from her purse and handing it to Sam.

"Just lube me up well. I trust you and I badly want this to happen. Two cocks in my ass? A dream come true," Aimee assured him.

"Lie down, Willie. Let Aimee ease onto you, cowgirl style. Then I will put my dick back there as well. Mum, why don't you sit on Willie's face while Aimee rides him? Also, kiss Aimee's mouth with a little tongue, too," Sam commanded his mother.

It took a little coordinating, as it was a new position, but pretty soon both Willie and Sam were buried inside Aimee's asshole, together filling her out even more than usual. Carolyn was almost green with envy as she witnessed this act. She resolved to have this done to her as well, given enough time. Even so, she relished Willie's tongue as it invaded her snatch and the crack of her ass. The man could definitely keep up with the oral. While she didn't know the details of his divorce, she had heard a little about it by now....what was wrong with the man's wife? Giving up this cock, this tongue....she must be insane or something.

Aimee couldn't hold back very long at all from the sheer intensity of two of the men that she adored deep within her ass. She squirted her juices as she tightened again on the men. The reaction was electric, as both Willie and Sam shot their loads in her bottom. Meanwhile, Willie stuck his tongue inside Carolyn's asshole and she came harder than she could imagine possible. All of them struggled to their feet on wobbly legs as they had burned many calories. They had come more enough times to exhaust them, especially the men.

Carolyn turned off the camcorder, but not before giving Willie a kiss, tangling her tongue with the same one that had driven her wild by probing her asshole. She wanted to truly disgust and horrify her estranged husband with the kinkiness of her actions. Besides, even without his having tongued her butt, she knew that her soon-to-be ex-husband would be revolted at seeing his wife lock lips with a black man.

"I don't know about you, but I'm famished. Anyone opposed to dinner? Bangers and mash seems to fit, given the circumstances, plus some vegetables, and for dessert, some Spotted Dick. With a fine English ale to top it off," Carolyn proposed, knowing that it would be a new treat for her guests to try some British food.....plus the imagery of some of the names seemed to fit.

The fact that they were all naked and Aimee's ass still leaked both Sam's and Willie's cum didn't dissuade any of them at all. The only thing was that Jeff and Lisa deserved an invitation, so....

"Shouldn't we invite Jeff and Lisa, too?" Sam proposed.

"Absolutely. I think that we all agree that we should have them for dinner," Carolyn punned, winking at her son, his fiancée, and the fiancee's brother.

"Seems that you'll have more dessert than just Spotted Dick, then," Willie chuckled.

"Very much so. I have a new cock to suck and fuck, plus a new cunny and bum to eat," Mrs. Lewis agreed.

"Welcome to the club, Mum. You fit like a glove," Sam said as he kissed his mother while she prepared and cooked food in the nude, wearing only an apron.

"Given that I drew inspiration for this outfit from Jane March in Color of Night, I imagine so, son. It has just the right opening in the right spot, in case someone gets horny before dinner is served. Welcome to the family, Willie and Aimee," Carolyn added while dialing Jeff's number to invite Lisa and he to supper.

"With that apron on....count on it," Aimee giggled, already wet at the prospect of licking that ass while its owner cooked and prepared dinner.

All that remained was adding Jeff and Lisa to the mix, and everyone could tell that this would be filmed, too. Besides, Carolyn had been DP'd, but she hadn't been airtight...not on film, anyway, and not by them.

Like mother, like son, Willie thought, noting how much Sam took after Carolyn. Not a bad thing in this case, of course...not bad at all.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,000 Followers
12