Love All Consuming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They didn't make it to the bedroom before he was in her; his firm hard cock nestled deep within the soft, tight, silky, warm confines of her hungry pussy. He had her pinned to wall of the narrow hall outside her bedroom, kissing her neck once more, one hand on her soft smooth behind pulling her closer as he rhythmically pumped into her, the other on her back pulling her leg up, allowing him easier access to her womanhood.

Each stroke was pure pleasure. She was so soft and tight, and so hot. It was like heaven he was part of her. He wanted to be part of her forever.

Lizzy's breath came in gasps as the feeling of euphoria wrapped around her. She wanted him so bad. She desperately needed more, more of him. She wouldn't feel complete until she was whole with him. She rocked her hips desperately against his increasing her pleasure tenfold. She just wanted him so bad. Oh my god! Make me Cum! She thought as the euphoria grew stronger and stronger. Make me Cum! Make me Cum!

"Ohhh, Ohhhh, OOOOOOOHHHHHHH. Shit! Fuck! Fuck! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!" Her mouth gaped open, and her eyes closed tight as she let the euphoria take her. Her soft sensitive pussy, just felt so much warmth and pleasure. It clamped down on his wonderfully strong dick, and she felt it quiver inside of her, just before she felt the waves of wet warmth being released within her. He was a part of her now, and she never intended to let him go again.

12