Love At First Sight: Bondage Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
744 Followers

"Oh god that felt like you were tearing me in half. I almost feel sorry for Kylie" she said, standing up with my help.

"Almost?"

"Well she bought the gear and asked for it" she said with a smile. I smiled and walked into the bedroom with her, where Kylie was still sleeping. We were careful not to disturb her, so I slid in beside her and put my arm around her, and Dannii slid in on the other side of me. I settled down and put my arm around Dannii aswell, giving her a kiss goodnight and then laying back to sleep, hearing the soft breathing of the sisters on either side of me.

I woke in the morning to see sun streaming in the windows and Kylie kneeling on the bed next to me. Dannii was laying on her front a little further down the bed, still sleeping, under the watchful gaze of Kylie. I leaned over and gave Kylie a long kiss good morning. She smiled at me then looked to Dannii again.

"What you thinking?" I said quietly to her.

"I'm thinking that I want some payback on my little sis" Kylie said, taking hold of the handcuffs. She moved over to Dannii and got to work. She snapped the cuffs on one wrist then pulled her arms behind her back and locked the other one. Dannii mumbled something, but she was cuffed before she could even lift her head. She snapped awake and wriggled, pulling at the cuffs to try and escape. Kylie simply smiled and grabbed the ballgag before straddling her sisters lower back. She pulled it down in front of her then harshly pulled it into her mouth and strapped it tight as Dannii squealed in protest. She slapped Dannii firmly on the arse and grabbed the leg spreader bar. Kylie pulled her sisters legs apart to reveal her trim pussy, and locked the bar between her thighs, before leaning forwards and giving Dannii's pussy a quick lick, which made her groan. Dannii was now pretty much unable to escape, and that become official once Kylie slid the blindfold over her eyes. Kylie got the collar round her neck and tied the leash to the bedpost so Dannii couldn't escape.

By now Dannii was mumbling something, which we couldn't understand through the gag. Kylie wasn't going to listen anyway. She grabbed the nipple clamps and one of the 12" dildos, and then grasped Dannii by the hips. She rolled her onto her back, and then set the nipple clamps to minimal pressure. She massaged Dannii's large, supple breasts for a few seconds, causing Dannii to groan in pleasure. Kylie took advantage of her sisters erect nipples, and positioned the clamps, before letting them snap shut. Dannii screamed loudly in pain, her body tensing up.

Kylie gave a sinister smile and took the 12" dildo in her hand, rubbing it up her sisters slit. Dannii gave a moan, getting used to the pain in her nipples, as Kylie started to slide the dildo in. Dannii was getting wet, so it didn't take much to slide it into her. She groaned as Kylie slid it all the way in in one smooth, slow stroke.

"She's getting off on this" Kylie said to me.

"Yeah, she's really liking your soft touch" I said to Kylie with an air of sarcasm. Kylie simply smiled as she rolled Dannii onto her front again, and reached out for the buttplug. She didn't lube it or prepare Dannii, and just put it between her firm buttocks and pushed it against Dannii's anus. Dannii squealed in pain, pulling at the cuffs as Kylie pushed the buttplug past its widest point. And then it slid in, and locked snugly into her arsehole as it should, with just the base showing. Dannii was now airtight, and completely at our mercy. By this point I had a rock solid hardon, and Kylie playfully jerked me a few times as she stood from the bed. Kylie picked up the 8" and 4" vibrators, indicated for me to roll Dannii onto her back again. I did as she asked, and flipped Dannii over. It was a sight, Dannii with a blindfold and ballgag on, nipples clamped, legs held open by a leg spreader bar and a huge dildo inserted into her stretched pussy.

Kylie stepped up and whispered what she wanted to do with the vibrators. I took the 8" one from her and climbed onto the bed on Dannii's right side, whilst Kylie got on on Dannii's left side. There was a hum as we both clicked the vibrators on, causing Dannii's to twist her head each way, listening to the noise. We both lowered the vibrators onto Dannii, and she gave a moan. Me and Kylie started massaging her with the vibrators, beginning at her neck and moving down. We slowly rubbed in small circles across her upper body, Dannii moaning softly as we did. We got to her large breasts, heaving with her slightly rapid breathing. We firmly rubbed the vibrators over and around her breasts, then at the same time placed them on the clamps and pressed. Dannii groaned loudly as the clamps vibrated, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Her clit hardened fully, clearly visible between her stretched, swollen pussy lips.

Kylie and I continued down her body, running the vibrators over her flat stomach and down to the tops of her thighs. We passed her pussy and moved down her legs, running the vibrators down her thighs and round underneath, then we slid them slowly back up the insides of her smooth legs. She was breathing heavily and groaning as we moved back up to her sweet, stuffed pussy. Dannii bucked her hips as the vibrators slid along her tight snatch.

"She'd cum now if you touched her clit" Kylie said as we rubbed the vibrators on the insides of her sisters thighs. We slowly slid them up the side of Dannii's pussy, nudging the dildo to give Dannii a shock of pleasure, and then over her puffy lips, avoiding her clit. Dannii moaned in pleasure before we rolled her over and massaged her pert arse with the vibrators. We ran them all over, between her cheeks and held them on the buttplug to send vibrations into her arse, before we ran them down the back of her smooth thighs, and between her legs, across the back of her pussy lips.

We rolled her back over, and Kylie ran the vibrator to Dannii's clit but clicked it off the second it touched, so that Dannii's clit was only pleasured to for a few milliseconds. Dannii moaned loudly in despair, she was so close to orgasm and just wanted to get off.

I ran my hands through her hair as Kylie stood from the bed. She threw the vibrator on the floor and picked up the 12" strap-on. She stepped into it and pulled it up onto her hips. She turned to face me as she positioned it and strapped it on tightly. She looked up at me with her 12" cock, and then reached down and jerked it a few times then giggled.

"Flip her" she said simply. I grabbed Dannii and rolled her onto her stomach. Kylie got behind her and pulled her knees up so her arse was in the air. She rested her "cock" on Dannii's arse and grabbed the buttplug, yanking hard on it. Dannii screamed as Kylie savagely yanked the buttplug past her anus, which had clamped down around it when she was nearing orgasm. Kylie grabbed the strap-on and pushed it against Dannii's arsehole, which closed as Dannii tried to resist, with muffled complaints. Kylie pushed hard and the head of her 'cock' forced Dannii's sphincter into submission, and it released. She pushed and got the head in as Dannii squealed.

"Shut up and take it you little bitch!" Kylie snapped and gave a hard thrust, burying 8" of fake cock into her sister. Dannii screamed as she was forced open by the strap-on, sobbing as Kylie pushed hard to force the remaining 4" of the strap-on into her arse. Once fully in, she drew back to just the head and then rammed back in hard. Dannii was just screaming in pain and degradation as Kylie fucked her in the ass. Kylie was thrusting as hard as she could, driving deep into her sister as she did.

"She's nice and tight back here ain't she?" she said with a smile as Dannii grunted in pain beneath her. Kylie then started giving short, hard, deep thrusts in Dannii to get maximum pain, which seemingly worked. Dannii screamed even louder through her gag. Kylie grinned and started thrusting fast, obviously about to cum. She held Dannii's hips tight, grunting loudly and then tensed up silently, before groaning loudly in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. She slowed to a stop and leaned down next to Dannii's ear.

"That was great sis, we gotta do it again sometime" she whispered, Dannii still groaning in pain. Kylie slowly pulled the strap-on from Dannii's arse, the head popping out with some pressure. Kylie stood and grabbed the 12" dildo, and pushed it to Dannii's gaping arsehole. Before she could complain Kylie pushed it in, it's full length sliding in without trouble after the pounding Kylie had just given her. Kylie moved round to Dannii's head, and nodded to me. I reached under Dannii's heavy breasts and tightened the clamps fully. She screamed in pain once more, unable to beg for mercy. She pulled desperately at her bindings, but was held fast. I took the riding crop in my hand and laid a harsh, stinging hit on Dannii's arse, with a wonderful bum clench and squeal in response. I did this again as Kylie undid the straps for the ballgag, and yanked it off sharply.

Dannii sobbed through her unblocked mouth, before I laid another harsh crack across her smooth arse. She screamed again, and Kylie took full advantage of her open mouth and throat, shoving the strap-on, fresh from Dannii's arse, into her open mouth. Dannii gagged hard as the cock hit the back of her throat. Kylie grabbed her head and forced another 3" down her throat, getting to 9" overall. Dannii grunted, coughed, gagged and struggled in all this.

"It ain't so easy now is it bitch?" Kylie sneered, and pushed hard. Another 2" slid into Dannii's throat oh-so slowly. The last inch seemed to take forever, sliding by the millimetre into Dannii. Finally it was in place, Dannii's nose rubbing in her sisters pubic hair. I raised the riding crop and laid a series of harsh cracks on Dannii, causing her to sob and squeal in pain even more than she already was. At the same time Kylie drew back about 4" and thrust back in, starting to face fuck Dannii. Kylie did this for around 30 seconds, along with some whips from me. Kylie then slowly withdrew the cock from Dannii's throat, and I threw the riding crop aside. Kylie unstrapped and threw it down on Dannii's back. Dannii sobbed and curled up, knees to her chest.

"Don't play with me, you'll get hurt. Consider it a lesson" Kylie said to Dannii, and turned to me as I stood from the bed.

"You look like you need some relief" she said, and dropped to her knees in front of me. She took hold of my cock and started jerking me off, slowly rubbing up and down. She increased pace a little and then leaned forwards and sucked me. She bobbed her head and sucked lightly for a couple of minutes, then slid back off with a moan and started jerking me again. She smiled at me as I gave a grunt of pleasure, and she leaned up to lick precum from the tip of my cock.

"Cum for me baby" she said sexily, jerking me fast. After the show with Dannii and her desperate to get me off, there was little chance of holding out. I felt the pressure rising in my balls, and held on as long as possible. Kylie sucked me for a few more seconds then started pumping me hard. I couldn't hold on, and came. She gasped and closed her eyes, then sighed loudly in relief as I shot my load onto her. The first shot hit her on the cheek and then the second across the lips. The remaining few shots hit her neck and down onto her breasts with their hard nipples. She leaned forwards and located my cock blindly, milking the last drops from me and swallowing. She took a few seconds before she opened her eyes, cum dripping from her left nipple onto her leg. She licked her lips and the cum from them, then looked down and ran her finger through the cum on her leg and rubbed it into her wet pussy. Kylie then pulled her breasts up to her mouth and licked them clean, sucking on her nipples for a few seconds as she did so. She wiped the cum from her cheek and licked it off, before checking for anything she'd missed.

"That's a great taste to start the day with. Thank you" she said with a smile as she stood up. She gave me a kiss and then we looked at Dannii.

"What should we do with her you think?" I said to Kylie. Kylie lustily eyed up her bound sister, and gave an evil smile...

To be continued?

I need your support as readers! If I get enough e-mails saying you want a 2nd part for this "Special", I'll write one. Don't assume I'll get enough response without your e-mail. So if you want another part, PLEASE e-mail me and say so. I enjoy reading your feedback, and am open to suggestions!

As usual, E-mail me with any responses.

Noj
Noj
744 Followers