Love at First Sight Ch. 02

Story Info
Don't Ever Leave Me: two lovers come together as one.
1.7k words
4.36
13k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/11/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Don't Ever Leave Me

Sara lay in bed, under the covers, one hand clutching her phone and the other hand between her legs. She could hear him breathing on the other end of the line as he was nearing his climax. She felt her own passion surge through her body as she touched herself. Her eyes closed, she could picture him on the other end, moaning and stroking his cock as they whispered to each other. She wanted so bad to be able to touch him, to taste him, to feel him close to her.

"Sara," he moaned.

"Yes, baby?" she gasped, expecting him to announce that he was about to come.

"Sara, wake up!"

"Huh?" Sara sat up in bed, finding herself face to face with the man on the other end of the phone. It took her a moment to collect herself, to realize she'd been dreaming. Her cheeks flushed and she quickly got up out of bed. Shane was looking at her like she was insane.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, but you were making some weird noises." he told her.

"Yeah, I know." Sara rubbed her eyes and studied Shane. His messy dark hair was even messier first thing in the morning, and his blue eyes shone softly. He was tall and slim, but with a nice build. It was really different to actually be in front of him, talking to him, and hearing that sexy voice come from an equally sexy mouth instead of just through a phone. All the years she'd been in love with him, and now he was actually here. The thought overwhelmed her and she had to fight back stinging tears. He noticed.

"Are you okay, Sara?'

"Yeah, it's just, I was dreaming about one of our phone conversations...then I wake up, and here you are...." she trailed off. He got up and put his arms around her, holding her close. They held each other silently for a moment. He stroked her hair and kissed her cheek gently.

Shane and Sara had stayed up half the night, drinking, laughing and talking. They had both wanted to make love, but ended up falling asleep in each other's arms. The rush of new feelings upon meeting for the first time after their long distance affair was exhausting, in and of itself. Sara still didn't feel quite comfortable around Shane, and could hardly believe it was really him she was holding.

After a moment, Shane looked in her eyes and kissed her lips, gently. Sara returned his kiss, her arms going around his neck. He leaned deeper into the kiss, pulling her closer, but then stopped when he felt her stiffen slightly.

"I just...I'm sorry, I'm still trying to adjust." she offered.

Shane sighed and pulled away. "What's wrong? We were kissing last night."

"Well, yeah, but, we'd both had a few drinks by then. I still can't believe you're here, after all this time. " Then she felt herself grow a little angry. "I understand you were sick, but you left me just hanging for months, and now you show back up and I'm just supposed to be okay with it? That's not easy for me, Shane. I wanted to spend my life with you until you just stopped acting like you cared. I might need some time to trust you again."

"What the hell, Sara? I'm here, NOW. Can't you let go of your bitterness? I came down here, for you, to be with you. But I'll go back if you like. I can leave if you want me to." he retorted.

"Well, that's what you're good at! Leaving!" Sara was now weeping openly.

Shane paced back and forth angrily for a moment while Sara tried to dry her tears.

"Sara, I don't know what else you want from me right now." he grabbed her by the shoulders. "I love you, damn it."

She'd heard him say those words before, many times. Sometimes angrily, sometimes softly, and sometimes in the throes of passion. But this was the first time he'd said it to her, standing before her. She embraced him.

"I love you, too, Shane."

They had a quiet breakfast, talking softly about the changes in their lives over the past few months. Sara talked about moving out, and her job at the salon. Shane spoke about his cancer treatments and his family. He seemed more mature than Sara had remembered. He'd always had a wild, imaginative streak, but now he had another layer of maturity. She kind of liked it. He had always teased her about being the sensible, plan-ahead, type A personality, and she poked fun at him about it.

"I don't remember you always being so serious," she told him as they cleared the table.

He smiled wryly. "Yeah, I've grown up a little."

"Not too much, I hope." Sara kissed his cheek. "Okay, I need a shower."

"Me too" Shane agreed.

"Well, I've only got the one bathroom, so who goes first?"

He grinned mischievously. "What, you can't take a shower with me?"

Sara flushed a little, but thought, what the heck, I've known him for six years.

They went to the bathroom and Sara started the water. Shane looked her up and down expectantly.

"Uh uh, you strip first. It was your idea."

Shane was not shy. He peeled off his clothes and jumped in the shower, and Sara got more than an eyeful of his lean physique. She stripped off her clothes slowly and got in the shower with him. He pulled her close as the hot water ran down on both of them.

They washed each other off and then dried each other's bodies playfully. They were exploring each other's bodies, not lustfully, but curiously, almost like children. Afterwards, Shane insisted on helping Sara pick out her clothes and even attempted to do her makeup. She giggled as he started to put eyeliner on her lips.

"Umm, no, honey, sorry, I'll have to take over from here." He watched, almost fascinated, as she quickly applied the rest of the makeup.

"So that's your secret!"

"Shh, don't tell."

Shane leaned over and kissed her, and she returned his kiss eagerly. It started off slow, and began to build to a deep, passionate embrace. He pushed her up against the wall and started to run his hands over her body. She moaned softly, and suddenly felt the need to be closer to him, as close as possible. She tried to communicate this by pulling him close, and soon they were pawing each other like animals.

Shane lifted Sara into his arms and carried her to the bedroom. They continued their passionate kissing and began to pull off the clothes they'd just put on. Sara broke the kiss and stared into his eyes.

"I love you, Shane. You're my first love...you'll be my only," she whispered to him.

"Oh, Sara..." was all he could manage.

They undressed each other completely, and he lay her back on the bed. He ran his lips over her neck, her chest, down to her soft breasts. She moaned as he took each hard nipple in his mouth, flicking his tongue over the velvety skin. His hand gently went to the patch of wetness between her legs, caressing her softly. She held him close, breathing in his ear, moaning. He moved slowly down her body, leaving a trail of kisses in his wake.

He gently kissed and suckled her with his mouth, causing her to become wetter and wetter. Her breathing came in shorter gasps, her hands clutched the back of his neck and he pleased her with his tongue.

"Baby...not yet....I want to taste you," she murmured, her eyes barely open.

He sat up and she leaned down, and pressed her lips to the warmth of his flesh. He groaned in pleasure as he accepted her into his mouth, gently stroking him with her lips and tongue. When she felt he was ready, she stopped and laid back on the bed.

"Come to me, Shane. I want you so bad, it hurts," the words came out almost as a whimper as she pleaded with him.

"Yes baby, I want to be inside you so bad...I've wanted you for so long."

He moved over top of her, gently settling his weight on her. He pushed his groin against her softly, feeling the tip of his shaft at her entrance. He watched her eyes brighten with passion, her lovely breasts moving up and down as her breathing quickened. He watched her face as he gently began to push inside her, to enter her. She opened her legs to receive him, digging her nails into the flesh of his back as he pushed deeper. They were both gasping and moaning in pleasure.

He felt her open, succumbing to his invasion, and he felt delicious warmth as he slid deeply inside her. They both held each other for a long moment, rocking back and forth gently, savoring the pleasure.

He began to make love to her, gently, slowly, at first, kissing her face and her lips, stroking her hair. With each thrust, he could feel her trembling as they both sighed and moaned. After a few moments, her moans turned to gasps and he could feel himself throbbing deep inside her as she pressed in on him, squeezing him tighter.

"Shane, oh baby, I'm about to cum," she whispered, closing her eyes.

He began to thrust, deeper, harder with slow, deliberate strokes. He watched her face as it contorted in pleasure, and her moans grew louder as her climax pushed her over the edge. He groaned loudly, and a moment later, his orgasm erupted.

The two lovers lay intertwined, kissing, touching, holding each other, for a long time. Shane stroked Sara's face, he touched her hair, and he kissed her rosy lips.

Sara looked into the eyes of her handsome stranger, the one she knew so well. The one she loved so deeply, the man who owned her heart, her soul, her body. She knew in that moment that the past was unimportant, and the future was unwritten. But whatever lie beyond this morning, she wanted him with her. She wanted him for life.

Stinging tears came to her eyes, but she didn't have the strength to hold them back. So she held him tighter, kissing him. He held her close, overwhelmed by his own emotions.

"I love you, Sara. I don't want to imagine another day without you. You're the one I love, the one I want to be with forever. I'm gonna marry you, and we'll live together in our world of surreal bliss."

She smiled at him through her tears, though they kept flowing.

"Don't ever leave me."