All Comments on 'Love at First Sight Theory'

by javmor79

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Excellent

I'm glad this turned out better than I expected. It showed the story of a predator who destroys lives and who got what he deserved. Just a shame Wilma got herself so involved she couldn't see the forest for the trees. Great series of tales. Keep up the good work. Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Complete waste of your time and effort

I don't know why you wrote this story, certainly no one asked or even particularly wanted to read a story about Brian. This whole story seems to have been written to make Selene seem like less off a monster but the way you wrote in the innocent texts where she was a self important, arrogant, selfish, uncaring bitch so this just seems as though by making Brian who was a non character in innocent texts and fleshing him out to make him an evil and totally disgusting douche doesn't change how unlikable you made Selene.

On a much nicer note you are a very good writer and I hope to read many more from you.

P.s. If anyone spat at me I would beat the fuck out of them whether I was a scumbag or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting still 5 stars

OK I am confused? how did 200 texts come into play? judging from your story this event or "flirting" started in a 2 or 3 day period? at least so it seems. You also failed to mention the café lunch they shared together? I also do not see a depressed, out of feeling loved and chased by her husband Selene. Readers should not burn her? I think if a husband today received 200 texts, maybe more if many are deleted due to phone capacity or service capacity. If such a husband did receive those number of texts and a photo of a nude woman's body or areas of her body, not belonging to the wife his ass would be skidding to the side walk and yes he would be burned. Selene choose to conduct her self in such a way that would raise eye brows, this conduct is not the conduct of a married woman or man for that matter. Marriage is not a joke, it is an institution that should be taken serious. This family had children, home and other investments all of which can be destroyed through divorce. Bottom line if either Troy or Selene felt empty then open their mouths and talk. Being in the medical profession, there is counseling which I am sure Selene could receive for free. Troy had no business throwing anything at Selene and I am grateful he was remorseful in his actions. Violence serves no purpose. However, Selene's actions could have permanently damaged the trust and bond in a marriage. I feel that there was a lot not mentioned and hidden, from this "Brian's side" I did not see 200 texts or other encounters, Selene may not have had desired to have sex with Brian, but her passions that included being physically attracted to him, clearly was not shown here. I do hope there is a follow up, too many holes. I would love a happy ending, you tried it with this. I just feel its a white wash of events. I am however happy to read the real couple has shared 16 years together, that alone is worth a cheer.

avidfaavidfaabout 10 years ago
Brilliant!

Perfect follow-on to the first 3 parts. As Paul Harvey used to say, "And now, the rest of the story..." Well, the rest of the story is that there are sociopaths out there who hate women and seduce them either to punish them or without a thought at all about the damage they are doing.

How do rats get into your house? They spend all of their time searching, and when they find the smallest opening, they work it until they get in. This was a wonderful portrait of vermin.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
just a whitewash to make Selene not seem like a shallow asshole

While well written, this added nothing to the original tale and seems to have left out key details such as the lunch meetings. Selene almost getting raped seems to big a stretch for something that should of been mentioned in the original story. No fucking way would such an event not getting mentioned to Tony.

Brian was the usual scumbag villain but we the reader knew that from the original story along with knowing what happened to him at the hands of Wilma's husband so 90% of this was just a rehash. Selene comes across as arsehole again in this tale with her tantrum in the carpark due to being the one who played the cocktease and then tried to pass off all the blame on him but then nothing was ever her fault. While Wilma got burned by this guy, both women willingly played with fire.

I agree that Selene didn't need to be burned in the original story but needed to pay some price and you let her off scot free and in the most unrealistic manner! Her just blaming her actions on Tony and them being back together less than 24 hours after he found the text messages was pure bullshit of the highest order and ruined what could of been an epic story. Selene never once apologized for her actions, never took responsibility or did anything to make right for her disrespecting of Tony, destroying his trust in her and worst of all never even came close to realizing what she was very close to losing, her marriage and family! A shallow character from start to finished with zero redeeming qualities.

kelchakelchaabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed The Read

Thanks.

Looking forward to your next story.

oshawoshawabout 10 years ago

Liked the way you were able to describe this guy. By the time you were finished I really loathed the guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brian was poor trash but Selene actually isnt worth much more

any woman that carries on with another man like she did deserves to be divorced and labeled a slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutly the best

Absolutly the best reportage from inside of a big asshole's head.

Please, write more ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Time Square

It is Times Square

as in NY Times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This one was good...

In fact, it was the best of the bunch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
author author

Javmor79...please jump in. My wife and I cannot figure out who is speaking in the picnic scene. I said it was Brian and my wife said it was another third party....can you leave a comment in this section to explain?

This is a good total read and we enjoyed the story.

MarvinSMarvinSabout 10 years ago
Last paragraph

The last paragraph spoiled the story. If he moved away how could he be at a picnic with Selene -- and when did he find someone to marry?

gabaagabaaabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed It

I hope this author writes a lot more. It was an absorbing story and it is always a pleasure to read good submissions that do not have irritating grammar, spelling and punctuation errors.

The Brian perspective was interesting and all-too realistic. It's true that Selene was shallow and stupid but many people are in those circumstances. Her righteous reaction concerning Wilma after being discovered herself was very believable and typical of someone who realizes that they just made a big mistake and is attempting to get past it as quickly as possible.

The author tried to give us reasons why Tony should trust Selene in future. This episode in their marriage makes it quite clear what she's like so I imagine he watched her closely over the next sixteen years!

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago

@MarvinS

The last paragraph is the author telling us readers about the couple this story was based on.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
Some readers really liked this.

It didn't do much for me. The first page was like a thesis or something. It just seemed like an effort by the writer to explain to all wronged husbands (Or maybe their wives?) what pricks these handsome, smooth talking, big-dicked guys are. I know that I hate them with a passion!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 10 years ago
This one . . .

. . . didn't work for me at all. The first three-fourths of the Lit page were wasted in feeding someone's ego. Most author's characterize their lead player in about two paragraphs; I'll grant three but not all that wasted rhetoric please.

I have no problem with creating a sleaze ball guy as lead for the story; that's what we try to do as authors - draw a picture of a character who has some character. Wilma was well drawn too, Selene was a bit more nebulous in this story although having read your other three in this series she comes across okay.

With the above criticism behind let me throw a kudo your way. Many authors give short change to one of the characters in a triad. I know I almost always leave the lover as not much more than a sex tool for the female lead. Adding this chapter opening up the lover with all of his ego driven, drivel is the word I wanted to use, fake machismo actually completes the whole tale because Brian helps to define Selene from the earlier chapters. After the powerful chapter one Selene was simply a bimbo. In two she came off as a self-serving bitch. Tony managed to build up the Selene character in three by his failed attempt at retribution. Brian brings Selene down from the pedestal Tony set her on and places her half way back to bimbo - a very ordinary person with strengths and weaknesses. That to me is the mark of a good tale with good characters.

All-in-all these four stories as a first time out of chute number three riding the bull Mad Dog III you done okay Cowboy.

BTTapBTTapabout 10 years ago
This was okay

as an exercise more than as a story (continuation or stand-alone). I get the sense the author's goal was to crawl around in the headspace of the seducer, more than advance the story. In that sense, I thought it was pretty good. I thought the thoughts, feelings and attitudes of that character were well developed. The first page was a bit of a thesis; not a great way to write a story, but not a bad character development thing. I actually found it entertaining and humorous. Detailing the burn at the end makes product enjoyable for many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
It was good...

Not great, but good. I enjoyed hearing how a predator thought, I would guess it is fairly accurate as I know a couple predators myself, though not well.

Wilma's husband made a mistake. Taking care of a predator isn't about hurting him and ruining his life. It's about taking his life from him. Taking him away and after you're done with him, planting an apple tree over his corpse.

rjordanrjordanabout 10 years ago
Sorry JM79

There's something interesting about REAL PEOPLE in LW "stories" that REALLY HAPPENED. They are invariably DULL.

Stories are crafted. Things that "really happened" tend to be reported. Crafted stories have carefully constructed characters and situations. The story has structure and direction. Things that "really happened" read like elaborate diaries meant only to serve the diarist.

So basically, you have an egotistical asshole nobody liked in the first two parts blathering on non-stop for 3 pages. If Brian cornered you somewhere and tried to tell you all this crap non-stop, would you want to listen?

Part 1 showcased a promising writer able to tell a story and maintain tension. Looking forward to more crafted stories in the future.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Karma is a bitch!

And Brian the Asshole got what he deserved.

I agree that this really whitewashed Selene, making her seem not-so-selfish and vain, but still. The saddest thing is that people like Brian really exist. They have no respect for anyone, married or otherwise. Good comeuppance for him, though. Shithead got exactly what he deserved! Oh, wait. I said that already. Oh, well. LOL

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Enjoyed the story

But I think it could continue one day. You said " he will be in a lose/lose situation. If he does come around, she will thank you. His attentions will be temporary though, and she will be back." Well maybe a year later she runs into Brian and remembers how much fun it was flirting with him. She's stress with work and finds herself talking with him and starts to flirt again. But this time it goes further. Hmm could become an interesting continuation story.

svg1svg1about 10 years ago
I like it

Great story, especially for a first time author. I hope to read more of your work in the future. Fuckwad was well described, every married woman who is hot should take a little notice to what is outlined here. These A holes are predators and couldn't care less about the damage they cause. Tony's sister helped save him from what happened to Wilma's husband, Tony could have very easily been the one with the baseball bat. To bad that Wilma's husband got caught. This is one of the several reasons that HR departments do not like fuckwads. Selene took a day off to repair her marriage, the hospital had to increase work load. Even though fuckwad had to cut corners, patient care suffers. Then, when fuckwad landed in the hospital himself, staffing had to come up with staff to cover it. Overtime, or on call, or temp service. An attack in the parking lot will increase hospital liability insurance, and fuckwad's hospital stay will increase group insurance coverage rates. And there's always a risk of alienation of affection and/or sexual harassment litigation. These guys are a nightmare to an employer. And also to a decent husband. I can fully believe that this story is based on real characters. Even the fucking that goes on in workplaces. Counseling was mentioned at the end of the story, good thing. Selene had some real issues that would eventually destroy the marriage unless they were addressed. You pretty much covered everything by the end of the 4th chapter. If a person reads the internet newspapers, they'll find divorce stories that, if put in story form on this hub, would draw endless remarks of being unbelievable. After 15 years of working in hospital acute care, I'll say that I'm 100% sure that this story was based on reality. The only thing I'd like to know is how did Selene learn to deliver a punch strong enough to break a jaw without breaking her own hand. Still, the story satisfaction of her doing so is good. Thanks to the story, and I'm looking for more.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
I liked this one

I liked the whole series. I did not read it as a true to life expose of actual events. The author said it is based on real people but I did not expect it 100% actuate. It is a make-believe constructed around their lives.

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Another fine "chapter"!

Initially, I didn't think I'd like hearing about/from Brian, but I started it so I could find out how this whole texting business got started. (That was a question I had from the three-chapter "Texting" story.) Then I was hooked.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 10 years ago
Now You Put It All To Rest...

Definitely you completed the narrative by introducing Brian, and giving us a closing paragraph about how the real people fixed their marriage. Selene realized that Tony was the star, and therapy showed her how to fix her life! Very thoughtful

As far as Brian, the predator, he got his just desserts. Wilma's husband is the loser and his children, too. Sex doesn't make love last...has no longevity... slam bam thank you mam is just a moment.

Wilma was just a stupid woman who fell for the gift of gab. Too bad. I'm glad that Brian now has the nightmares for Selene casting him off. More harm should have come to him.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
A FIVE ON THE SERIES

I have just finished all four stories. Good job! You seem to have made very few mistakes and judging from the few poison pen comments, which LW readers are famous for, I think I should add VERY GOOD JOB!

PS: Some suggest another chapter; I'd say go no to another story. This one is complete.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
needless

This was not needed. I almost stopped reading twice on the first page. Some of what was said here doesn't fit with the info we were given in Pt 2. All in all this only seems to serve as a vehicle for 2 shallow pieces of shit. Turd 1 is obvious. Big gay Brian and his super ego. Too bad wilmas hubby isn't up on manslaughter charges cause this world needs fewer Brian's. Turd #2 is selene. This cunt with her my shit don't stink attitude needed to suffer for her crime and didn't. I am willing to bet she has already fucked another guy. 3 stars only because it was well written.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Still

So Selene didn't fuck Brian. Her actions still threatened her marriage and her family. She was close to the same fate as Wilma and her family. She showed her character and her husband will never forget it. What happens now is that they raise their children to adulthood with a marriage with a wound that will never really heal. At some point, her husband will tire from having to live in a crippled relationship. He will remember how close his wife's actions pushed him to Wilma's husbands fate. He will always feel sick from this. One day he will stop living for his kids and his marriage and start living for himself. On that day Selena will be on her own.

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
creative license

So, the author writes a story. People read it. Then when they don't like the ending they twist it or interpret events to suit their personal tale of pain.

Selene flirted way to much with Brian but she had no intention of fucking him, although we know how that can go.

Her husband caught her. They discussed it like adults do. He didn't trust her but she managed to convince him that she hadn't crossed the final line. Hell, she hadn't even kissed Brian.

It happens all the time. People fuck up. Marriages are endangered and then they get over it. Hubby was probably cautious for years after but as time goes on he became more complacent. In the mean time, shared memories created over those years over write the bad memories. Happily ever after.

The author said this story was based on fact. He said they got over it and moved on. That is the story, not some vengeful tale of woe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty good

Your best since chapter one of the original story. It was interesting reading about Brian's thought process, his feelings about Selene vs. Wilma, etc. He's a believable character.

A few minor nits are still around for the picking, though. In chapter 2, didn't Selene more or less confess that she sometimes flirts with guys who are "her type," but she doesn't let it get beyond that? In this story, she politely shuts down Brian's flirting for weeks, until he rescues her from the patient. Also, you left out their lunch in the cafe where Selene compliments Brian on his erection. Seemed a bit like you were trying to rehab Selene's image at the expense of staying true to the original story.

When talking about the couple the tale was based on, you mentioned that "Selene" got counseling. Perhaps the Selene of the story needed some as well. It would have made the previous ending less abrupt (and perhaps forced.)

Thank you for the story. This one was a step-up, overall.

Cog

FireFox59FireFox59about 10 years ago
The Woman That Can Do No Wrong

That would be Selene if you missed it. Hell, she even blamed Brian for everything that she don't blame Tony for. You didn't need to burn her on what little evidence was presented here but I'd have a lot of unanswered questions about all of her innocent flirting if I was Tony. I did really liked the "She says that she learned a lot about herself during this time." part in the last paragraph. My guess would be she learned how to be a much smarter cheater and is now get away with it.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
Interesting stories

I hope that you will write many more for us. On the other hand I would be pleased to not see Selene again. She is just too arrogant and self-centered for me to enjoy contact with. It was a good possibility that Brian would describe her as much worse than the picture that Tony had of her. This did not happen so it convinces us that she was just a fool to exchange text and other messages of a more intimate type.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
3*s

Cool.

AMerryMan

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Really good

Nice turn about. What a gem of a writer you are! I like Selene. Ok she enjoys flirting, but carefully kept it to that. Poor taste to let the husband find out, but as part two unfolds, it was just a pass time with her. Yeah, if I were her husband I would have been pissed, and would have had it out with her, but the old rhyme "Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me."

Nah, been my wife, I wouldn't have done more than dramatically emphasize how much I disapproved of such behavior.

Chilley

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 10 years ago
This was a powerful

first series for a new author. Keep up the good work. I loved the thesis on getting into a married woman's head! (and scrubs)

katibkatibabout 10 years ago
Saved by a bat

I read for enjoyment, and I found no enjoyment in the long and almost tedious depiction of Brian and his despicable personality. I was prepared to give you a #1 even though the story was well told and well edited. Then Wilma's husband arrived with his baseball bat and turned the story around. #5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A good story

Are there really guys like this out there?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Interesting take

Not a lot of stories in which the Bull has the PoV (eventually)! That is worth a lot, and, as a bonus, it was well-done as well. Didn't like the character (don't think JavMor wanted me to!), glad he failed ... sorry Wilma's Hubby got hung out to dry for a great public service!

Would have preferred if, instead of a broken jaw, he got his dick kicked & broken to a 60 degree angle, with consequent weakness at the new joint. (Could only fuck with slow, deliberate movement on the 'in' stroke!) Basically, long-married couple sex!

5*

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Took me a while to figure out where this one was going

Great portrayal of a predator and how a predator thinks. Need a story on Wilma and her husband - if I were on his jury I would vote to acquit. I wonder if our perp learned anything from his pain and time in the hospital - my guess is that he didn't. My only criticism is that the first couple of pages were probably too long.

unh0unh0about 10 years ago
Absolutely amazing!

And this is your FIRST story series? Man, can't wait for others that you'll post for us. Insightful, surprising, feel real, feel spot-on, and you have that knack for grabbing us with your storytelling. Well done.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
interesting

Great finish to your series. I found the point of view of the predatory sociopath interesting. How many times have I watched women take the bait and go for the bullshit artist? A lot! Women love liars! The want to have their cake and eat it too. They are great self deceivers and when a manipulator comes along that tells them it is okay to lie to yourself - they love it! A cheating man on the other hand is a different animal - he knows he is a piece of shit, he knows the woman that is fucking a married man is a slut and trying to manipulate him out of his marriage. So, back to women and the lies they tell themselves. How can a regular guy dealing only in truth and honor ever compete with a couple of people rolling in their mutual lies? They can't! They can only stay vigilant and maintain the truth and offer the cheaters the consequences they deserve.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Good Account Off an Arsehole !

A very story and a lot truth in this Predator POV !

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 10 years ago
Did not think I wanted to read this

I was wrong...keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice.

The whole series was a good read.

keep up the good work.

5*

northlandernorthlanderabout 10 years ago
A excellent first effort

A well plotted story, quite believable, Over the years I've met many Brians to whom every woman is a challenge. Over the years I've also met many ex service people, of whom a general rule is that those who Did, don't talk about it. Those who talk, Didn't. A good story, except for the last paragraph, If an author makes a comment, it should be clearly marked, while I had no difficulty realizing the author was commenting on the friends he wrote the story about, obviously many didn't

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Consequence story

Excellent predator story. I think according to my typos it is more Consequence story than Revenge story.

BTW I have a raw predator story (humorouse as this) and it waits for an editor help.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
I forgot!

5*****

tae352001tae352001about 10 years ago
I am not confused anymore

Interesting? a predator story? hum? Where and since when single guys take a vow not to chase married women? I do not remember anything sworn or promised? Oh perhaps taboo? The issue is vows, yes, those recited and promised at a wedding ceremony. The ones Tony and Selene swore to each other. Now, who should have remembered and honored the vows? Selene! Who should have honored and respected her husband? Selene! There are choices nobody was forced, as for Brian, the world is full of guys with 6 point steps to get into a woman's pants, listen in locker rooms, bars and gyms. This is my belief, hate me or argue but this is what I see. Reading all four chapters, I see Selene whom lost the respect of her husband so much that she forgot tony and clearly tony was never in Selene's mind, you see that when Tony reads her texts and the picture. Selene admits she was physically attracted to Brian? after two weeks maybe a month? NO, I am betting this twist lasted at least 4 months but no more than 6. This whole story was white washed! This last installment did shed light, I believe, Wilma was so different towards her husband that he tried to follow her to work or spy as best he could, saw something between Brian and Wilma perhaps in the parking lot, maybe a glance but something which made his mark. I see a secret twist between Selene and Brian, I see both leaving the Hospital for a lunch or dinner break, this occasion, Wilma's husband late, but still see's Brian's car leave with someone in the passenger seat. Believing this was Wilma goes in pursuit. Finally catches up with the car in a parking garage. Why a garage, I too served in the Navy, we are trained to blend into the environment for security purposes for anti terrorism, Brian would use this to have his sexual intercourse with Selene without getting caught. Selene would accept knowing this would guarantee privacy and secrecy too without getting caught. I believe that here, Wilma's husband approaches Brian's car still thinking he will finally catch Wilma and have his answers and revenge. What he finds is Selene and Brian in passionate foreplay, you name it fingers, oral groping the works, when Selene is going to allow Brian to consummate the affair, Selene opens her eyes to see Wilma's husband looking in. Wilma's husband now recognizing that this is not Wilma but someone else he too knows as Selene, nothing more, moves away fast before Brian can see him. (This is why Brian never recognized him at the end of chapter 4) Selene panics and pushes Brian off giving him "Blue Balls" gets dressed and returns to the hospital where the next day Chapter 1 begins. Sounds crazy, NO. Think of this... Selene at the end of Chapter 4 approaches Brian blocks him from leaving, first gets into an argument over his Sexual affair with Wilma, then punches him in the jaw and makes Brian see stars after that punch. (everyone asked what would Selene do if Tony had 200 texts and a nude woman's picture)? You just read it. Wilma's husband is in prison after assaulting Brian due to his highly verbal confession and insults towards Wilma's husband. Selene was not alone in the parking lot, Selene was not there to protect Wilma or her husband and when the attack started on Brian, you read Brian did not see or recognize Wilma's husband what other proof can be supplied? This is a skeleton that will remain in Selene's closet until she confesses. For me, this story is from someone close to those involved or directly in it. If you need answers to your conscious you do not get them here. A man went to prison, for in my mind keeping a dirty secret. Selene fell out of love for Tony, Fell n love with a man of her dreams and standards. There is a lot more to this and I hope if not bet, a chapter comes out with the complete honesty to this. Is Brian the bad guy? well, the man is single no vows to protect its his moral compass, the question of vows fall into those of us married.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story, but where is the truth

I agree and disagree with the posts, toss out the author haters and harsh critics, anyone taking the time to write and post deserves respect and in my mind 5 stars. this story, its not about Brian, a single guy, yes no morals but single. This story is about honesty, I too served in the Navy and a common term... what happens at sea stays at sea.. I believe this was shared by both Brian and Selene. I see Selene caught off guard, Tony finds the texts and photo, in her ANGER, not shock, but pure ANGER at being Betrayed not by Tony, but Brian, the man was the man of her dreams and desires, sadly the jock had an igo that was shared by all jocks Selene knew, growing up. That is why she settled for Tony. Her crying fit was nothing but damage control, to protect her safety net. The dinning room exchange was just a front to push Tony knowing he does not think well fast and on his feet. I also believe that once Selene realized Tony was not running out, rather calling his sister Selene was down stairs on the phone listening and preparing for his next confrontation. I do agree, once she saw the penis photo, Selene knew whom it belonged too. Did Selene manipulate and control? yes, calling both Tony and herself off of work showed her quick thinking and personal survival mind set. I do not believe Brian and Selene were ever caught in a sex romp in the closet or back seat, however I do believe there was a heavy sexual relationship, carefully coded in the texts. Brian and Selene knew how to be careful, yet, broke the one golden rule, always watch your back and surroundings. Selene leaving her phone out broke that rule, leaving it out demonstrated Selene never had Tony in her thoughts or mind, Brian was already replaced. Could Tony prove sex? never, unless Brian came forward. I do believe once Brian's sexual twist between Wilma was known by Selene, she secretly plotted her revenge. The confrontation in the parking lot could have been avoided, just as her avoidance in the hospital showed. Selene could have contacted HR and proceeded with a sexual harassment claim. Instead, the gathered the hurting and confused husband of Wilma, hide him in the parking lot and waited for the heated exchange between Brian and Selene and listen to the confession of adultery between Brian and Wilma, which included the insults Brian gave towards Wilma's husband. We read the rest. I do agree, the true and only wronged person here was Wilma's husband, he went to jail, because of a confession or revelation made possible by Selene. Selene needed to keep a secret so terrible that perhaps would cost her everything. I do agree, if this story is an attempt to view activities to determine either to confess or continue to hide a secret, I say don't. this dirty secret will come out. If you prefer to confess on this website, and if it gives you closure, fine, but your husband needs to know the whole truth. Anyone here blaming Brian? try going to jail or worse prison. All of that could have been avoided if Selene sought legal to change floors or change shifts away from Brian. Last.. some also asked what would Selene do if rolls were reversed.. I too.. read how the punch felt by Brian.. Was Selene ever afraid of Tony? after that sentence, never in a million years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great all around story in 4 parts

I am not sure what was the over all plot or theme? all critics seem to agree Selene was the antagonist here? I how ever feel the true pain and victim was neither Tony or Brian, rather the unnamed "Wilma's husband". This poor chap was sentenced to PRISON or did anyone read that part. How can a simple man, simply descend on to the hospital with 100 percent proof that Brian was the man behind his failing marriage? The trouble here is honesty and Lies from which someone will go to great lengths to hide their lies. I feel that person will deliberately motivate someone due to their emotional state of mind to commit even a crime of passion as assaulting a man responsible for his wives change of emotions or love away from his marriage. That person committed the real crime here. If this is a true story, except names were changed, then some poor fellow languished in Prison because of a dirty secret. That secret was not kept from Wilma's husband, rather it was kept from the Tony in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I read the four chapters over a couple of times. I found selenes explanation lacking . I would like to know what was on the other 198 texts, and if she had to rush home after work when did selene and brian have time to go to a café? and how often did it happen after all he was after her for at lest a year, that's what brian said in ch 4. so the 200 texts were for fairly short time, selene did say brian was every girls wet dream, including hers , you don't have to fuck some besides you spouse in order to cheat, the so called flirting she engaged in with brain was more then innocent flirting it was more like a promise of realizing a desire when the time was right. a proper wife would tell her husband that there was a horn dog at work that was trying his best to fuck all the women at work. no I don't believe her explanation , I believe she was attracted to brian and had tony not read the last two texts she would have fucked brian eventually . after all she was beautiful brian was beautiful tony was just cute not really in their league .she committed emotional adultery with the flirting a texts against her marriage , then she turn the blame for her actions onto tony, and like a shmuck he takes it as some of it was his fault for not reminding her every day that she was indeed beautiful .Im just happy shes his wife and not mine, because one day another beautiful hunk will cone along and she will text again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hey Jav...

I have taken notice of many of your insightful comments elsewhere on other author's stories, and it made me revisit this series you offered up recently. I think you did some good work here, and you are a guy with a lot to say. Best of all, you seem (like I do) to appreciate stories that make the reader think. I hope that you have some more irons in the fire, as I am eagerly awaiting to see what comes next from you! Thanks!

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmabout 10 years ago
I love this series.

You hit the jackpot with this one. No wimpy cuckold. No cheating spouse. Only a person who thought they could get between two married people. I wish all the stories on here were like this. Instead of the wimpy cuckold, and the cheating spouse. Or the one who's so damn arrogant that they forget the person they now hate loves them with more love than they know. I do feel like the cheating stories are truly overboard on here. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
HE FORGOT THE SEMPER FI

and the most importrant One,,,,Never shit where you eat. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
???

this new Author is good , only question is .... how high is he going to raise the Bar.

I liked this insight into the Brian character ,

would love to know if this addition

was always in the pipe

or

wether it came about because of

the bad press Selene got in

innocent .t.m , feedback & comments.

5 stars voted from me .

xxxhugsxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The ending doesn't fit the premise.

I was rated all of your stories that I have read so far 5 stars, but not this one. The writing is still good and the characters seem real. It just that the way the story started and the way it ended didn't really fit. Brian should have started started with something along the line of a warning to all Casanovas in the world not to fall into the pit that he fell into, and then he goes on to talk about that pit.

Also his Kryptonite wasn't Selene, rather it was Wilma. He didn't know what he was dealing with when he stuck his dick into her. He thought that Wilma would keep their secret safe, like all of the cheating wives that he has met, but she had a different plan. Perhaps that is the pit.

The story is still entertaining.

4 Stars.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
I think it read true -

Brian was not truly stupid - just vain, shallow and obsessed - with himself. Exactly as Selene had noted.

Unfortunately Selene had a bit of shallow and vain in her too -

Maybe she has that beat - she is one lucky bitch -

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

I loved this story. I know assholes like Brian, Gods gift to women. When really all they are are cowards afraid of commitment and jealous of people who have relationships. They end up old and alone hopefully dying alone in some dirty ass alley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

I know guys like this. You just love to hate em. Even though I loathed the character, I love the way this author developed him into the perfect villain. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Am I the only one

Who wanted to read more about Wilma, her husband and the aftermath of this? Not necessarily for reconciliation, fuck that shit, but just curiosity about what happened.

loveoverlustloveoverlustalmost 9 years ago
PET - Scan of a Lothario.

Hey Javmor79, you seem to know a lot about the ways of a Lothario.

Hmmm... Why so?

LOL.

Anyway,jokes apart, this proved to be a nice series,over all.The writing was undoubtedly good.There were a few minor quibbles throughout,but that's O.K. Sometimes its just about perspective.

However,too much of an 'Attention Seeking Behavior',shown by Selene,is a mental issue & should have been an important aspect of their 'Talk', before the reconciliation. IMO.

A 5,all the way,from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good work

Excellent writing.

Would love a follow up about wilma,so sad her family was destroyed, I am sucker for a happy ending, seeing that family fixed would be a nice read,

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
@Anon

How do you fix something that broken without either completely destroying credibility or making one of the characters (namely the husband) into someone no one can rationally root for?

Some stories *can't* have happy endings, much like in real life.

SampkyangSampkyangover 8 years ago
Nice

Man whore story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5+

Great freaking story - thanks, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pile of smoking shit ! "1*" !!

Just about the worst there is.

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago

The ' Brians ' of this world have always been a bit of a mystery to me. Why do some guys get off acting like this ? Really happy he got some ' comeuppance'.

A good story and finished off the mini series nicely.

5 * .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writing

I have to say that your writing is fantastic OK here it comes it doesn't pull at my heart the way other stories do. If I had voted you would get a5

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Nice Wrap-Up!

Thanks for this bit of insight into the mind of a slimy, manipulating predator! We've all known egotistical scumbags like Brian, and those of us with a grain of sense stay far, far away from them.

That said, Selene was willingly and eagerly dancing on the sharp edge of a knife, enjoying the hell out of her flirty, inappropriate behavior, and was clearly headed for a fall....whether she fucked him or not.

Tony will never be able to trust her again. I'm actually quite surprised that the 'real life' couple who inspired these stories are still together. She was definitely an insecure, self-centered cunt. She got way more good karma than she deserved if Tony is still with her.

Another fine read!

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 7 years ago
How about a filter

Should be a simple matter to block any comment that consists of (or even contains, for that matter) this tired comment from Anon: "same WIMPY cuck shit from the same DUMB WHORE posting as a man."

The problem isn't that it's offensive (it isn't, all one needs to do is consider the source), it's that the comment adds exactly nothing to the discussion. Why waste the space or bandwidth on a no-op?

johnadpjohnadpover 6 years ago
I Was Brian With Morals

So in early college I worked at a bank as a teller part-time. I was literally going out with one girl from each of my 5 classes, every single female teller that was cute was chasing me or we were actually going out (literally hanging out or fucking, no dating for poor college student paying his own way through school) along with hot customers that would wait in line to come to my window (they would be in their mid to late 20's or even early 30's when I was 19 or 20). Anyway, there were these two tellers that worked with me one was cute the other one really hot but I never flirted with either of them because they had long term boyfriends (the cute one 2 years, the really hot one 6 months). So one day without thinking I told the cute one as a joke "hey Stacy (changing names) why don't you break up with your bf so we can go out". I was totally messing around, as I had never flirted with her and she had looked at me but was not part of the group of girls that flirted with me regularly, and we hardly ever even talked. Anyway, this girl comes in the next week and looks at me and says totally seriously that she broke up with her bf so that we can go out now. I totally thought she was fucking around so I smiled. But she was totally serious. I literally had no clue what to say to her. Anyway, the rest of the time I worked there (another few months) she would look at me with daggers in her eyes. I literally made that comment to her without thinking and was totally messing around. I expected her to chuckle at me and that would be that.

The week after this event with Stacy I totally forgot what had happened and I told the hot one the same exact thing "why don't you break up with your bf so we can go out". Again I had literally been doing something else and said it as a joke and afterthought to her when she was there when I looked up. Now the funny thing the really hot one to me was also the epitome of virtue. I would have never thought of her as a potential cheater and in fact at that time I didn't want a relationship so even if she was single I would have not asked her out because I would have thought she would want a relationship and I didn't want that at that time with any woman. Anyway, this epitome of what I thought was virtue's response to me was "I heard what happened with Stacy (they were friends) so no I'm not going to break up with my bf, but if you want to go out we can go out". I was floored with her response, but I totally ignored it, smiled at her and we never spoke of it again. I mean both these girls were young girls around my age and even though they had long term bf's they were not married to them or anything. So I'm not holding it against them, but still, what the fuck were they thinking.

I never went out with either girl, and all through my dating history if I knew a woman was married even if she was the hottest thing in the world and came at me naked I would never do anything with her. I have had 4 in-law's wives hit on me, with one french sister-in-law's brother telling me his french wife (they were visiting us in the US) found me very attractive and wanted to fuck me (my first experience with a cuckold when I was like 20 or 21). As he was telling me this she was staring with total lust in her eyes like she was ready to jump me in my brother's living room with the family around if I just nodded yes. I had been hanging out with her a bit earlier in the evening happy to practice my french, and this late 30's married bitch wanted to practice something else with me. Anyway, I acted like I was retarded and had no clue what the fuck they were talking about and luckily they let it go at that. I have fucked some women with long term bf's, but I fucked them before I knew that fact. One literally told me she had a long term bf after I just came in her mouth and she was looking at me smiling with her face between my legs and that she would drop him if I wanted to keep seeing her. I ended it with her after that, not telling her because she had the bf. I bumped into her years later with a guy on the street and smiling i said hi to her. She gave me a mean look and said she is with him now (a new bf I guess) and that if I had played my cards right we would have been married now (in front of the dude she was saying this). I told her married, we went out 3 times, what the fuck are you talking about. She looked good and had done gymnastics in college so had a great body, but what the fuck was the bitch thinking.

I have no idea why any man would go after a woman that is married, especially if she has kids. I can honestly say looking back I've never lied to get any woman into bed or played games. The games happened while in bed (I have a dominant side). But I guess if some people can rob someone else's house, or rape or kill, is it that hard to imagine some people are predators and don't give a shit about wrecking other people's marriages and families.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Brian is evil incarnate.

They say that the devil doesn't come in the form of one with a horn and a tale, but rather he comes disguised. That's Brian. I read this STORY after I read "The Weekend" to learn more about this Brian guy. He is despicable, just as all men who pursue other men's women.

If Brian is redeemed and wins Regina in "The Weekend" I will be very disappointed. This guy is so evil that no way he can be redeemed.

Thanks Javmor, for giving us insight into Brian's character. He needs to feel the pain of loss that his victim's husbands feel, not necessarily physical pain, which obviously hasn't done anything.

And by the way, I have GREAT respect for those who served in the military. But Brian does those guys an injustice, I wonder how truly heroic he is. In fact, I think he's a coward.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
Very good Javmor79

I really liked this follow up and to match the rest of this series, it another 5* story. I'm not a grammar nazi or anything like that and I didn't notice any flaws in any of your stories I have read.

I did my share of fukkin married women until I was confronted by a very angry husband. Damn near got shot but that's beside the point. The point is I learned my lesson and have never fukked a married woman knowingly or even close ever again. Saw the real pain in that man's eyes and the destruction that I had reeked. But I didn't get off so easy just learning a lesson. Sometime later I was the angry husband, lost my wife, business's and house and , no shit, my dog died. Karma really does come around. I don't know if I am a better person for going thru all that but I can say with confidence that I was and am well schooled.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Great

Great portrait of an arrogant predator who picked the wrong target. I've known a few men like this, especially in college football. They all eventually met the wrong woman, or a boyfriend who wasn't the wimp they expected. It is a joy to see them burned. They are never quite the same.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
I know him

I had a Brian who worked for me in the ED. He was a ladies man who sometimes crossed the line and took it too far. We had a few one on one talks along the way. It's a.New age though and a complaint to HR by someone who didn't care for his moves and made the dreaded sexual harassment complaint. No more Brian. This was a great story about a guy not deserving of any sympathy. A real predator that Jackie writes like he knows him.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good finish up story

There are more than a few Brian's running around the world. More of them should get their due like the one here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad Brian? Oh boo hoo!

Men like Brian wouldn't exist if married women had any self control. It takes two to tango. Women like Selene and Wilma are notches on a belt. He would have forgotten them immediately and moved on to something new. Laughably bad story. Drop the "true" story crap. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This was a complete waste of space and time.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good...

I really hope that Braian learned his lesson but we all know about old dogs and new tricks. Good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All guys appear to be idiots

All guys are idiots when it comes to women. That is true, I can even understand some guys who have a special in, like a minor in psychology and some good genes. What I don't get is these guys are not married, but yet go out of there way to go after married women. I have been in the military, I have even been a bit of a male slut, I have known a lot of guys, but I have never met someone like that before. Better tell your friend to stop it, before he has a terminal reaction to it.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, I love it every time I read about Brian getting his ass kicked. I wish he could have crossed the nurse's husband, in another story, who had the bolt cutters.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep liked this story. A lot of lessons are contained in those lines.

Scores 5/5

fritz51fritz51over 3 years ago

Fits very well with the original 3 chapters... 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yay, good story Brian got exactly what he deserved.

And, yes, love at first sight does exist. I was 13 and my wife was 12 when I first saw her sitting on a bench in the school yard. As soon as I saw her I was hooked. I walked up to her and asked her for a date. She looked up at me and said 'you have beautiful eyes'. That was it for us 55 years on and I still love her as much, if not more, than I did the first time I saw her. We are married with two wonderful kids and a number of grand kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

All attractive or "alpha" guys are predators waiting for their kill count, if they weren't, they were just hiding it so good. If you disagree, you never saw it, I knew some of them, even ugly ones with smooth mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What about Wilma and her husband? Did he change his name to Fred so they could move away and start over?

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Brian got off easy as far as I am concerned, Wilmas husband should have used the baseball bat to destroy his manhood so he could never ever get it up again or prey on innocent woman. To bad Wilmas husband did find out before he bedded her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, so maybe we were all hasty in judging Selene but there is still one question puzzling me: why did Selene and Brian have each other's phone numbers in the first place? Why would a happily married woman give her number to a known predator and pussy hound? The content of the messages exchanged between them was way beyond inappropriate even before the dick pic and I'm not at all surprised that Brian genuinely believed he was in with a shout of having a tilt at Selene. She gets to take the moral high ground without being blameless for the way things turned out and gets off more lightly than she deserves. I have the phone numbers of a couple of my female work colleagues but only because I can be trusted not to use them improperly.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I was waiting for that idiot to get beaten up. I don't condone violence, but he got off too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i always intrigued from the story of homewrecker POV

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending says it all:

"The real life Tony and Selene (of course I changed their names) are still happily married. She says that she learned a lot about herself during this time. They went to counseling and she learned how to have confidence in herself without needing to be chased. She openly admits that she was a very shallow and vain person, and she realized the prize that she has in Tony. There was one time where me and my wife were at a picnic with them, and I jokingly asked him "How does it feel to be married to a woman who is too good for you?" Without hesitation, Selene said, "How would he know that? His wife is the one who hit the jackpot!" I know some people would've liked me to burn her in this story, but she truthfully didn't deserve that. They have been married for 16 years."

== would have liked to see on the main series that Selene went to counseling to work on her self esteem issues.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundownover 1 year ago

The MC is the type that goes around declaring himself an "alpha male" but he isn't.

Sadly though while you say this is based on real people, "Tony" needs to turn in his man card. You let someone betray and disrespect you like that, without any atonement or repercussions. Makes you a weak, simp beta. And that's nothing to glorify....

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

Pretty good story albeit with a too much of Kierkegaard beginning. In fact, a lot of that sounded right but it drags down the story since it is so short, I mean the story so the whole thing is unbalanced.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

I gave you five stars even though I didn't like the character or his philosophy.

jott50jott50about 1 year ago

Other commentators pretty much said everything I had to say except that station wagons don't have trunks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

All of the main characters were too much immature, irresponsible and dislikable. And so the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplit11 months ago

Pick ONE spelling for the homophone pair (complement/compliment) and use that (you can alternate that choice in other stories, if you must!)

Since those two words are NOT synonyms*, you will be wrong sometimes, but at least consistent!

*Those two (different) words can be used in some SAME sentence, but those sentences will not mean the same thing.

5* but I agree that the narration at the start detracted from the tale.

LickideesplitLickideesplit11 months ago

Errata immediate prior comment

Actually, complement and compliment are near-homophones.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Liked it,especially that he got his just reward.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjavmor79@javmor79
I enjoy my job as much as anyone else, but I LOVE writing. It's a fun escape. Real life leaves me precious little time to fully enjoy my hobby. I apologize to people who have to wait weeks between chapters of my stories. I enjoy reading erotic stories, but find that when I ...