Love Bites

Story Info
and she thought that she would never find her mate.
1.4k words
4.4
45.2k
19

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

this is my first story so let me know what you think. if i get enough responses i will post the next chapter. Enjoy

Lioness_Queen

Andreyah

"I love you" he said as he stared at me with pale bluish- gray eyes, then I awoke.

"Damn" I muttered under my breath.

This was the fifth time this week. It's always the same dream, those haunting eyes staring at me devoting their love. I wonder if he's my mate but then I push that thought back into the recesses of my mind. I may be part Were but I think the mating thing may have skipped me just like shifting. I look into the mirror as I curl my long honey brown hair.

"Is it time for another hair cut Andreyah?" my older sister Nella asks me.

She's flawless of course; she inherited more of our Were ancestors' features. With her slim frame and curves and her long curly brown hair with the black highlights she got for her 17th birthday last month. She also shifts into a beautiful lioness. Her sharp hazel eyes and features add to her beauty. I of course only inherited the hair color. We're like night and day with our features. She's slim while I'm thick and curvy, she has long curly hair while mine is straight and shoulder length. She has the hazel eyes of her lioness while mine are a clear chocolate brown. Our personalities are similar but different. She's crazy and bold with an even temper while, I'm shy with a very quick temper.

"Yes Nella, it is." I reply with a smile.

It was time for a haircut I rarely let my hair grow past my shoulders. I prefer it to my chin with a nice flip. I braced myself for her reply she says the same thing every time.

As if she read my mind she replies "maybe you could let it grow out this time?"

I refused to look at her because if I did those eyes would convince me to let my hair grow out again.

"Can you please let me get ready for prison in peace Nella" I asked.

"A prison? I can't believe that you still think of high school as prison, once you become a junior or find a special somebody you won't think that way." She raged as she stormed out of my room.

As usual, I should've held my tongue. My mouth is my biggest problem but yet my hugest ally. It starts all my problems and helps me weasel out of them. I looked in my closet and saw my pink tank top that Nella always asks me to wear maybe wearing it will put us back into good terms. I randomly picked out a pair of jeans and my pink and white Nikes. I don't know why, but I had a strange feeling in my stomach like I was being pulled towards something or someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alecsander

"I'm yours" she said with love and devotion in her chocolate brown eyes.

"I love you" I said.

Then my alarm buzzed awaking me from my dream.

"Ugh" I groaned as I rolled over

It was her, my mate and all I had to recognize her by was chocolate brown eyes.

"Breakfast is ready sire" my assistant said as she left the room.

"I have to seek mother's advice on this after school today father." I sent out to my father telepathically. He has been the only one helping me find her. He was the one who suggested that my twin sister Aleca I sign up for high school to see if I can find her. The only other aids I have are caramel skin and chocolate brown eyes. I rushed through the house using my amazing speed. Once I was in the kitchen I hugged cook and thanked her for the amazing breakfast that I was sure was waiting for me in the dining room.

"'Morning father" I stated as I sat down

"You don't look well Sander" my father said with concern

"You wouldn't either father, if you hand a beautiful girl haunting your dreams." I replied with slight sarcasm masking my irritation

"Sander, that's no way to talk to the king even if you're crown prince." Father exclaimed with false surprise.

"Sorry father this girl really has me on edge." I said in between bites of cooks famous blood pancakes.

"It's okay son I remember how I was before I finally found your mother." My father said dreamily like he always does when he mentions my mother.

"Umm... I have to get ready for school father." I said as I rushed out of the room.

I was not in the mood for one of his stories of true love and happiness. I walked into my closet and looked for something presentable to wear. After a second of speculation I threw on a red button-down shirt and some skinny jeans and some red and black Air Jordans. At that precise moment I felt a tug and knew that she must have been near.

"Father, you're a Genius" I said as thanks as I grabbed my book bag and rushed to the bus stop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andreyah

I got dressed and went into Nella's room. She was in the bathroom putting on make-up. I knocked on the door and started looking through her jewelry box.

"Don't you have your own accessories?" she asked me with genuine curiosity.

"No I don't, but I had the strangest impulse to get dolled up today." I shrugged "I guess it's just one of those days."

"Maybe your mate is pulling at you." She half joked "I had that strange impulse right before I met Jason." She declared lovingly.

"Don't joke like that Nells" I said worriedly "just because I've been dreaming about blue eyes and I'm having strange impulses doesn't mean anything. I don't shift like you and Andrey" I finished with less confidence and more worry.

"Yeah you are so right Dreyah. You were put on this earth to never find a mate, put these on." She said sarcastically as she threw some pink and white heart earrings and matching bracelets.

"Do I have to wear the bracelets Nells?" I whined

"Yes you do if you want to look good for your mate." She declared

"Mate, Twin how could you keep some like that away from me?" My twin Andrey asked like his feeling were really hurt.

"I'm not keeping anything from you Twin; Nells just thinks that my mate is pulling at me." I said my annoyance peaking out.

"Stop fidgeting Dreyah." Nells said. She took it upon herself to flip my hair up.

"Yeah Twin stop moving, Nells is making you look good for your mate." Andrey laughed.

"Put a sock in it Drey, before I shut your mouth permanently!" I exclaimed my temper rising.

Drey always knew how to bring the worst out of me; I guess that's his way of showing his love for me

"Oh please, can you two stop before I shut the both of you up." Nells said angrily.

I forgot how she got when she was in her fashion diva mode.

When Nells was done with me I was a completely different person. She had my hair into delicate flips, my lips pink and glossy and my eyes lined in black. She made me take my jeans off in exchange for a skirt. After much begging she let me keep my Nikes on, I would give the jeans up but never my Nikes.

"Onward to the bus, my Fair Ladies before we are late." Drey said as we left the house.

"Do I have to look so girly Nells?" I asked as we walked to the bus stop.

"Yes Dreyah you do; you have to look extra fine for your mate." She retorted.

"Ugh ok." I sighed.

We barely made it to the bus, it was about to pull off as we got to the stop. One of my best friends Jazmyn wasn't on the bus so I chose a nice secluded seat to sit by myself. Before I knew it I drifted off to sleep.

"Excuse me, can I seat here?" a very familiar voice asked.

I looked up it, "it can't be." I mumbled and I thought I was dreaming again "it's you." I said as I looked into his pale bluish- gray eyes.