Love Bites Ch. 07

Story Info
The truth and nothing but.
1.2k words
4.48
14.2k
11

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Previous Chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Aleca~

I sat there in shock wondering why he hung up so abruptly. "Oh well." I thought to myself "At least I know he loves me." Or that nagging voice in my head said, 'at least I think he does.' "No!" I thought "I will not think like that. Just because one Were hurt me doesn't mean that they are all the same. I mean, neither Andrey nor Andreyah have ever had any intentions to harm me..... I think?" I ended unconvincingly "Ughh!" I growled under my breath. I really need to tell somebody what happened. I spent the better part of an hour trying to convince myself to talk to somebody. "I'm going to tell someone today." I said aloud.

"Tell somebody what?" A soft voice said from my doorway.

"Shit!" I said as I stared into Andreyah's eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uhm N-nothing," I stuttered lamely.

"Yeah right, nothing," she retorted sarcastically.

"Shit!" I mumbled. "I might as well tell you what happened."

"What happened?" she asked.

"Yes, what happened and why I'm so afraid to love your brother," I answered solemnly.

"Oh my, what a story this will be," she whispered.

"It all started back in 1760. I was still a fairly young vampire when a beautiful lycan captured me with his charm. He courted me for about six months before proposing. Of course, I said yes. I did not know of the more feral natures of lycans. I foolishly believed that he was a shifter.

"Oh no!" she gasped. "What happened during the full moon?"

"That, you see, was the problem. I knew not the difference between Weres and lycans. I did not know that lycans are more feral creatures that are exactly what humans have nightmares about. I knew none of this and got myself in a tight situation. The abuse started during the first full moon of our relationship and didn't stop until my brothers intervened."

"Wait, abuse?" she said confused. "How can a vampire be abused?"

"It is complicated," I sighed. "I deluded myself into thinking that he loved me." I started sobbing, "He beat me every full moon for forty years."

"Forty years?!?!?!" I heard somebody roar. André came storming into the room, "Where is he? I'm going to kill him!!"

"Well, there is no need for that my dear brother," Alec said calmly, "The fucker's already dead and has been dead for a long time now. When Sandra caught a whiff of his little deeds, she told Nicolius and I and we put a stop to it, but of course by that time it was entirely too late," he said while shaking his head.

"Since vampires heal from just about anything if they don't lose their heads, I was okay physically, but emotionally, I was a mess," I continued. "The damage was already done. I had lost all self-esteem and I never again trusted a Were. Not even now," I muttered the last part so softly and so desperately that I broke down. "I constantly have to remind myself that you won't hurt me like he did, André. It's an internal struggle and it's painful for me to fight what I'm feeling. Loving you is a constant battle!" I gasped now angry at that bastard, angry at myself for hurting Andre and angry at the world.

Alec and Andrea slowly crept away closing the door behind them.

"Babe," He called softly. "Aleca, please look at me," he said again as my eyes raised to meet his. At that moment, as I melted into his eyes, I attempted to give him what he needed and what i so dearly wanted to give him. I looked down suddenly feeling very self-conscious. I felt his love, saw his pain and his plea for my love.

I took a deep breath. "Doesn't today mark a special day for a Were Lion?" I asked seductively.

"Yes," he replied. "It's my 18th Birthday. I can now mate with any woman," he said with lust and love in his eyes. "But you know there is only one woman I will ever take as my mate."

Underneath the pain and fear that somehow had lost some of its power by telling him the truth, I knew that I wanted to belong to Andre fully. He was my future and my heart and I knew he'd stand by me as I worked through the leftover hurt from my past.

"Well, I have an idea, how about we do something about my virginity? I think that is time I lost it," I whispered hotly in his ear.

"A virgin, really?" he laughed. "And here I thought that poor little me was going to be schooled by a master." At that we both burst into a fit of laughter. The laughter stopped when I felt his bulging erection against my leg. We clashed together, eager to touch and please each other. I had never tasted anything as sweet as his kisses and as we kissed, I felt him grow longer and harder. He must have felt my sudden desire to be naked and the need to be skin to skin because he started to lift my shirt above my head, slowly taking in the sight before him. He slowly lowered my skirt, uncertain of what to do next.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" he asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" I exclaimed as I pushed him back on the bed stepping out of my skirt as I went. I couldn't get his clothes off fast enough and then finally, a masterpiece greater than any sculpture I had ever seen was revealed.

My gaze lowered and I saw the only thing in this world that could compete with the beauty of his face. His manhood stared back at me, proudly jutting out and leaking a clear fluid. I tentatively leaned down to lick it and nearly passed out from the sheer taste of it. I couldn't get enough and I engulfed his member, gently sucking it as my head bobbed up and down. I was lost in pleasure before I felt a gentle tug on my head.

"PLEASE!!" he breathed. "No more, I'm about to explode!" He then flipped me over and thrust into me deeply. I screamed in pain and then pleasure as I felt my maidenhood leave me. He hesitated until he saw I was okay and then gave me no time to breathe as he shoved his manhood in and out of me. The pleasure was blinding and it was stronger than anything I had ever felt before. I felt something creep through my body and then it expanded. That's the only way to explain what my first orgasm felt like.

~Andre~

Her warm sheath clenched around me tightly as she shook and screamed out in pleasure. I felt my own release looming in the background as my lion decided that it was time to make her ours.

"Mine!" I growled as I bit into her neck lovingly. Her blood flowed into my mouth and I embraced her as I bit the other side of her neck as I picked up the pace, slamming into her relentlessly. She was obviously enjoying it as much as I was because she moaned, wiggled and screamed my name over and over and over again. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. Roaring, I spilt my seed into her womb praying for fertilization. "I love you," I said as I slowly blacked out from the pleasure.

~Aleca~

The last thing I remember before the light faded was a faint "I love you."