All Comments on 'Love Bites Ch. 07'

by Lioness_Queen

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That's it?

After all of this time? Longer, please.

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 13 years ago
Abuse

I enjoyed the short story. I do have to say that in your world I would not want to be a young girl. Every young girl in your story has faced abuse of some type and for 40 years before someone got a clue? Dang.

lucianloverlucianloverabout 13 years ago
I agree!

Thats it? After all this time?!I bite!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Where is the rest?

This was really short but I want to know how is it that this vampiress is well over 200 years old and was married for 40years and is still a virgin? Plus what is up with the name spellings it seems like every chapter the names are spelled differently. But it was a good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
doubters

If you don't like the story don't read it end of discussion.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
More!

Please write longer chapters too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What the Hell

I have been waiting forever and this is it. I like the chapter but it is to short and a few months late. I am not a happy camper this is worst then a Dynasty end of season cliff hanger.

WritingInPurpleWritingInPurplealmost 13 years ago
More please! Soon!

This was great but I want more, and soon! Also, If you don't have an editor already I'd be glad to do it for you, just send me a note or something. I don't know how you do messages on here! Good work on this whole storyline, I love Weres and Vamps!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please!!

Please continue writting!! I'm at the edge of my seat waiting, also can u make the chapters a little longer? Thank u!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MUCH IMPROVED,,,THANKS

This Page was much better than your earlier works,,,,it was interesting,,a little short,but sooooooooooooo much better,,keep up the good work...

KyriaeKyriaeabout 6 years ago
Seriously

A virgin vampire and was with a lycan for 40 years? Hard to believe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous