Love Conquers All Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure you can. But we'll need to take a few precautions so no demons catch a whiff of your scent."

"Yes, of course, whatever you say."

"You'll also need to stay close to me at all times. Don't look directly at any of the creatures we may go past- you have a curious mind so you'll want to look but you must not attract any attention to yourself. Understood?"

She bobbed her head enthusiastically.

"If it happens that anyone does end up talking to you, do not look into their eyes. The creatures here have the ability to put you under their spell just by looking into your eyes."

"But I look into your eyes all the time."

"That's different."

"How?"

"Because, I'm already under your spell." He watched in delight his little human's cheeks turn pink.

"So how will we mask my scent?" She asked, changing the tone of the discussion once more.

"I'll give you a clay mixture to coat yourself; it'll suffice to suppress your scent."

He opened the sole cupboard in the room and took out a pot. Then he used his talon like nails to scrape the ground and added the scrapings to the contents of the pot. He handed Nakushi the mixture.

"Here, cover yourself with this."

She took the pot and began to generously apply the mixture.

"You need to undress, little one, remember no one covers themselves in this world."

"Ah, yes. Okay."

She waited for him to turn away though it didn't seem likely to happen.

"You'll need to turn so I have some privacy."

"Yes, of course."

He didn't get it. To him she appeared more tempting wearing the scraps that she did. Naked bodies were a common enough sight for him. He had yet to understand the human sense of modesty. He had seen it in many of the people who arrived in hell. He and his demon brothers would take delight in prodding the humans in their bare backsides while they cowered in their shame.

"Okay I'm done now. You may turn... So, how do I look?" she asked spinning around slowly.

Even fully grown she was still smaller than any of the demons, yet what she lacked in height she made up for in curves. Her hips were wide and well rounded. Her shapely thighs were pressed together, but failed to conceal the bush at its apex- he wondered what it would feel like. Her waist was small, disproportionately so; it made his fingers itch to grab her hips. Her full breasts sagged a little from their weight. And her nipples, though their colour was camouflaged by the clay, sat proudly high on top of her breasts; he liked that they puckered up under his scrutiny.

Nakushi was very aware of her body and the changes it had recently undergone. She didn't remember her body being of such sinful proportions before, but then again, she reminded herself, she had always been too focused on her work and her research to ever notice herself as she did now under the open inspection of her rakshasa.

"If not for your stature, you could easily pass off for a dakini. Come now, let's leave and remember: don't stare at anyone and don't look anyone in the eye."

"Okay."

He grabbed her by the waist and held her close to him before proceeding to draw the outline of a door on one of the walls using his fingernails. He placed him palm against the door and Nakushi watched in amazement as that portion of the wall glowed a bright red before vanishing all together.

"B-but how?" she asked.

"I cannot explain it in human terms, simply put, as a creature of this realm there is a certain degree of control I wield over my environment."

He stepped out of the cave room and moved so rapidly that everything around her was a blur of red and black. She was dizzy when he finally halted and settled her down.

"Stay hidden behind me at all times and if you're spoken to keep your eyes cast down and refer to me as your master."

Nakushi tried to take in their surroundings even as she stayed close to her demon. They appeared to be at the edge of a river of fire. For as far as she could see there was nothing apart from the river and the solitary hut that they standing before. She turned her head to check what was behind them but was disappointed to see nothing but ash clouds dominating the landscape. She wondered how she'd managed to breathe while passing through them.

She turned her attention to the hut. It looked like most huts, except the material appeared to be a little unusual. Curiously she reached out to touch the material only to withdraw her hand with a start- the hut was made from bones and skin.

"Manjhi?"

Raku called out to the inhabitant of the macabre hut. After a few moments of still quiet, a frail looking old man walked out slowly. His body appeared emaciated and the bones beneath were rather pronounced. He looked almost human with the exception of his greyish skin tone that made him look like a corporeal manifestation of the ash clouds.

"So, the prodigal returns." The manjhi said in a dull tone.

"Only temporarily... but yes, I have returned."

"And do you come to stake your claim?"

"No. I'm sure I lost that right."

Nakushi noted the regret in Raku's voice.

"So, why do you seek me?"

"I had some questions that I hoped you could answer."

"Surely the council members would serve you better, oh Prince, than a mere boatman."

"You know I would not be welcome there and I would rather keep the subject of my inquiries private."

"Does this in some way relate to the human that hides behind you?"

Nakushi squeaked in shock at being discovered.

"No need to panic human. Your disguise is good but I picked up on your racing heartbeat. We have a much slower pulse and the humans who usually come through here don't have any."

The demon had forgotten about the boatman's keen sense of hearing. Fortunately, no one else would be able to do the same, not unless they had their ear pressed against her chest, and the demon had no intention of ever letting any of the vile creatures of hell get that close to his precious human.

"You know, the council will not be pleased if they hear of this."

"This is why I chose to come to you, manjhi. I am in need of your discretion as well as your counsel."

Without getting into the specifics the demon prince narrated some of the key events that had taken place. He began with the priest's attempt to rape the little human which led to his escape from his curse and ended with his concerns over the rapid changes the human was experiencing as well as some other questions he was unable to answer.

Though the demon was careful about the details h provided, the wise old manjhi was able to glean how much the prince cared for the human. The manjhi saw that both the woman as well as the beast had changed as a result of their relationship. In their world these types of changes were only caused by the unnatural emotion, love.

"I don't know how I was freed of my curse, but I know that it's only a matter of time before the others learn of it and I am imprisoned again. I brought the human here with me but she's been aging rapidly and I worry that she will perish before she returns home to earth."

"This is a strange case indeed. But..." he paused as if lost in recollection, "based on what I've seen in all the ages, while time may act differently to the living beings that find themselves here, if they return back to their world they return right back to the point in time where they left it."

"Does that mean that even if she turns into an old lady here when she returns to earth she will still be the same age as when she left?"

"Yes, I believe so, just as long as she doesn't die here," said the boatman. He then leaned in and continued in a whisper so only the demon prince could hear him.

The prince swallowed the lump in his throat, "Yes, I understand what you're saying."

The manjhi returned to his normal tone, "You know you could challenge your father and the council. There are many who believe that the ruthlessness you showed was just what is needed in their successor."

The human's ears perked at that statement. She couldn't imagine her Raku as someone ruthless enough to inspire rebellious factions in hell.

"No." The prince declared firmly. "During my imprisonment I understood the nature of my crime and why even in hell... it must be abhorred."

He lowered his voice so only the manjhi could hear, "I only wish that there was some way for me to watch over the human and not be parted from her."

The manjhi nodded in understanding.

"Go spend what time you have with your human. I will consult with a few of the elders and see if there is some way for you to avoid being exiled to your prison on earth again."

The demon bid the boatman farewell and grabbed his human before swiftly transporting them back to the stone cave in limbo.

Nakushi was left exhausted from the journey. She wondered how long they were gone or how far they had travelled for her to feel as tired as she did.

"You should eat some of the berries- you look worn out."

She looked at her body covered in clay and wondered what her face must look like.

"I need a bath more than anything else." She had yet to see any water since her arrival and wondered if a bath was even a possibility in limbo.

"There's only one way for you to get clean...," he hesitated, "but I'm not sure how you would feel about it."

"What is it?" she inquired.

"I'll have to lick you clean."

The woman shivered at the thought of having her demon run his long tongue over every part of her. The demon himself was struggling to contain his excitement.

"But it's disgusting... and won't it make you sick?"

The demon laughed loudly.

"Little one you forget that I am immortal, I can't be sick." Noting her reluctance, he asked, "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," she replied meekly.

"Then allow me to clean you."

"Okay."

The demon gently scrapped and rubbed off the larger pieces of clay that were stuck to his human's body and hair. Beginning with her hands and feet he gently lapped away at her skin to wipe it clean.

At first, the long thick tongue lapping away at her felt ticklish but gradually she grew warm and breathless as her demon began to work his way around her belly. Lost in the sensations she was moaning and swaying as the coarse tongue gently rubbed against her smooth skin. By the time his tongue was working down her spine she was ready to pass out.

The beast was himself struggling against his desire to ravish the puny human as he heard her moans and smelled her arousal. He licked his lips in anticipation of the moment when he would lick her between her thighs. She was innocent and didn't understand that her body was twisting towards his mouth to hasten towards that moment. He knew he was seducing her, but the sounds she was making confirmed that she was enjoying herself at least as much as he was.

He stood up and faced her. Holding her head gently in his hand he began licking one side of her face and then the next. He cleaned her forehead and her nose but left her lips untouched on purpose. He knelt down at her feet so that his head was in line with her chest. With slow languid strokes he wiped the underside of her breasts, feeling their weight with his tongue as he did so. He licked away at her breasts in slow lazy circles as he moved closer to her nipples. He watched her face to see if there was any sign of hesitation or discomfort, instead he found his human with her eyes shut lost in her bliss.

The rakshasa slowly wrapped his lips around her puckered nipples- allowing his fang like teeth to simultaneously graze against her tender flesh. His little human who was only passively enjoying his ministrations till now, grabbed the horn like bumps on his head and pressed his head to her. Pleased that she was eager for what he was offering he gently sucked on her nipple. So sweet was she to him that he was oblivious to the taste of the clay.

The woman's innocent body had known no man and was unprepared for the demon's ministrations. She rubbed her body against his in need unaware of what it was she needed. But the carnal being in front of her knew. He reached down and rubbed his long and knotted fingers against the opening of her woman's flower. He held his fingers still against her as she continued to rock her body against his. Slowly he let his fingers slip into her slick folds to rub the little pearl he knew to be hidden there in human women. She was so wet that he could wait no more to taste her.

He let go of her nipple, which drew a moan of disappointment from her, and lowered his mouth the joint of her thighs. Beginning on the outside he slowly moved closer to his prize making her body hum once again in no time.

His long tongue stroked her folds and tried to gather as much of her sweet nectar as he could. She was panting hard making her breasts jiggle with the heaving motion. He made a note of every response to make sure she was relaxed completely before he slid one of his fingers inside her.

The human screamed at the burning sensation of her maidenhead being ripped by the demon's clawed finger. He didn't mean to hurt her; it was just one of the disadvantages virgins women suffered from. He promptly withdrew his finger and replaced it with his long tongue. He eased his tongue deep inside her to soothe the pain she felt. Soon enough the sensation of his grainy tongue thrusting in and out of her had her cooing again and eager for their strange acts to continue.

Nakushi wondered why she felt comfortable performing such acts with an immortal demon that she never dared with any mortal man. Had she always loved Raku as something more than a friend? She couldn't say at what time in her life she started to feel this way, but she was certain she loved him and she could never love anyone the way she did him.

The rakshasa felt his human's body tense up and knew she was ready for her release. He held her by the hips so he could support her as he continued to work his tongue in and out of her. The human couldn't understand what was happening to her but she felt her insides convulse and this great wave of pleasure wash over her that made her weak in the knees; fortunately her demon had a firm hold of her.

He pulled his mouth away from her only once he had supped on every drop of the nectar that had rushed out of her. He looked at her as she finally returned to her senses and opened her eyes. She watched his face smeared in his juices and the familiar amber eyes that appeared to glow with swirling embers like a flame. She smiled at him feeling extremely content in the moment. He stood up and stooped so his face was in line with hers.

"Little one there is a practice that I have watched humans engage in that I've always been curious about but never felt like I had the right partner to try it with because of how weird it is."

She scrunched her forehead, wondering what kind of carnal act was too weird for the inhabitants of hell.

"May I try it with you?"

She grew nervous as her innocent mind tried to conjure images of what it was he could possibly desire. But the nervousness soon passed as she reminded herself that Raku would never hurt her and that she would be willing to try anything with him.

Gulping visibly she nodded and closed her eyes. The demon gently raised her chin and cupped her face with his large and hideous hands before he ever so gently kissed her.

His kiss started slow as he explored her lips with his tongue. He never understood before why humans appeared to derive so much pleasure from sucking on another's face. It was certainly something considered odd and practiced by only a few deviants in hell. His tongue gently probed his human's mouth to discover she tasted just as sweet at this end as she did the other. As he explored her mouth her tongue began its own journey into his and he hissed in pleasure as he felt it roll against his long sharp teeth.

As their kiss grew so did their need for each other. He pulled her close to him- it felt like he couldn't have her close enough. Grabbing her by the waist he picked her up, their mouths never partings, and moved to the stone bed. He sat down with his human on top of him straddling his thighs as they continued with their kiss. It was hard to discern who was devouring whom.

Nakushi rubbed her body against her beast. She felt she would be consumed by the heat burning up inside her if he didn't soon provide some kind of relief.

"Please Raku," she broke their kiss to beg of him, "Please help me."

Innocent as she was she didn't know what it was she was asking of him. Her rakshasa wanted nothing more than to ravish his sweet little human, but he was afraid that he was too large and would end up hurting her. He admonished himself for selfishly pushing her this far and resolved to rein in his desires and put a stop to it.

"Hush, little one." He said as he tried to calm her by stroking her back.

"Raku. Please," she implored, "I need you."

He gritted his teeth and hoped he could stick to his resolve. "My darling I'm afraid I would hurt you."

"You could never hurt me Raku, NEVER. I trust you. Please." She pleaded.

When he wouldn't make a move she reached below and tried to wrap her dainty fingers around his pulsing member- it felt as hot and hard and the walls of the cave.

"Please little one. You must try to calm down. You're making it very hard for me to restrain myself."

"I don't want you to restrain yourself Raku; I want you to make me yours. I want to be with you, I love you."

He found he could no longer deny her. Her admission of her love and desire for him confirmed that this wasn't just a weak human giving in to seduction; this was a woman who was giving herself in union with somebody she loved and cared about.

He held her by the waist careful not to let his sharp fingernails dig into her flesh, and raised her with one hand while positioning for entry with the other. He held his breath and gradually lowered her onto his rigid shaft. He gritted his teeth and prayed he wouldn't accidentally hurt her; she was quite wet but he was no man and even amongst demons he was considered to be well endowed.

The demon's face scrunched up in tension. Nakushi saw and peppered his face with little kisses letting him know she was okay. He was huge and she could feel herself being stretched but it didn't hurt. She was thankful he was going as slow as he was because it gave her virgin passage time to adjust to the invasion.

The vagina can stretch to even fit a baby's head. She reminded herself letting her body relax further.

Finally, after what felt like centuries, the demon was deep within as his human's little body would allow. More than half the length of his shaft still remained unsheathed but he couldn't press further any without running the risk of impaling her to death. He felt conflicted between his desire to unleash the beast within him and take his human and his need to protect her and pleasure her. Gingerly he held on to her hips and moved her over his tumescence resisting his urge to thrust into her.

She was panting and cooing and assuring him that it felt good and that he wasn't hurting her. But, he still remained tense. He watched how she tossed her head back and took her pleasure from him. She was so beautiful to behold. He felt proud looking at this frail looking creature who had continued to impress him by showing how strong she was. She opened her eyes, saw him watching her and smiled. They continued to consummate their love in this manner. So, this is what it means to be loved, thought the demon. He knew in that moment that it was the strength of her love which had freed him from his curse.

The rakshasa lost count of the number of times he felt his human's body convulse and climax. But he didn't stop. The pleasure of watching her wantonly ride him to as she gave in to her desires brought him more pleasure than any he had found in release before. When at last it looked like her body was too worn out to continue he pulled her close and kissed her again. Lost in the kiss he was finally able to find his own release. The demon wondered if all humans experienced the bliss he did as his seed rushed out of him and into the womb of the woman he loved.