Love From The Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied, "Mayonnaise please." then he proceeded to make her a roast beef and cheese sandwich with slices of the bread, placing it on a plate with slices of apple and orange, and placing one of the sodas in front of her with the plate. He made himself a sandwich with mustard on it, put some fruit on his plate, took his soda and nodded to Amanda, who was waiting patiently to begin eating.

Zack could tell that she was still nervous, so he said, "I also have a fine stable full of horses here on the estate if you'd be interested in seeing them. We could go riding if you want, as well."

She looked down at her sandwich, then back up at him and said, "I don't have any jeans here to wear for riding."

He smiled and said, "Not to worry. In the dresser in the guest room next to my bedroom, there are several pair of jeans and a few riding dresses that you are free to choose from if you'd like to go riding with me after we finish eating. There might even be a pair of boots in the closet of that room that might fit you."

She blushed and said shyly, "Thank you so much Zack. You are very sweet." They finished the meal, discussing the horses as they ate, then he took her hand and led her to the room where she would find the clothes. He kissed her gently then closed the door so she could change while he went to his room to dress as well.

Fifteen minutes later, Amanda emerged from the room wearing a pair of black denim jeans, a black t-shirt with a picture of a cat on it, and a pair of brown cowboy boots on her dainty feet. She had brushed her hair and pulled it back into a pony tail. When she opened the bedroom door, Zack was standing there leaning against the wall across from the door. He had on a pair of jeans, a tight white t-shirt, gray cowboy boots, and a tan cowboy hat. He held another hat in his hand, a smaller sized white cowboy hat with a rhinestone band around it. He handed the hat to her and she put it on. He smiled and said, "Baby, you look beautiful!"

She smiled and said, "Thank you Zack. You look handsome as well." Then she stepped to him, stood on her toes and kissed him on the lips.

He kissed her back, then broke the kiss breathlessly as he asked, "Are you ready to go see the horses and take a ride? James, my stable-master, already has a mare saddled for you, as well as my stallion saddled for me. We will look at the horses, then go for a ride."

Zack took Amanda's hand and they walked down the stairs and through the kitchen, out the back door, through the garden and down the path to the stables. Amanda saw two horses tied at a hitching post, both with saddles on. Zack said, "The brown horse is Lilly. She's a gentle mare and you will ride her, sweetheart. The big black stallion is Ringo. He's my favorite of all my horses and he's a champion stud as well."

Amanda ran her hand over the soft muzzles of both horses, then turned to Zack and said, "They are beautiful, Zack." He smiled and led her into the building to see the other horses. The first four stalls they came to contained mares with their new foals who were nursing and not quite ready to go out in the pastures yet. Next were the mares who were due to give birth within the week, then some empty stalls. The last 3 stalls in the building were for the stallions, one of which was tied up outside for Zack to ride. The other 2 were in their stalls, quietly munching on some grain and hay. One was a chestnut stallion named Bucky, the other a buckskin stallion, named Eagle.

Amanda asked, "How did they get their names, Zack?"

He looked at her and smiled and said, "Bucky was three years old when he finally got his name. I was training him to the saddle along with a friend who was helping me, and Bucky bucked my friend off his back ten times before finally letting him ride. My friend named him Bucky because of that. As for Eagle, he was a gift from a Native American friend of my fathers. That's the name the horse had when I received him, so I kept it for him, since he was used to it already. He's bred several foals that look just like him. He's a good boy and loves attention." Zack said this with love as he stroked Eagle's neck tenderly. He turned to Amanda and said, "You may feed them both an apple from that basket over there if you want." He gestured to a basket of apples sitting on the floor by the wall. She walked over, took 2 apples from the basket, gave one to Bucky and the other to Eagle, both horses munching happily on the snack.

They both patted the horses one more time, then Zack took her hand and they went back outside to where the two horses were patiently waiting. "Are you ready for the ride, sweetheart?" Zack asked Amanda. She nodded, and he helped her up onto the saddled mare. As he was about to mount his horse, a plump older woman wearing a dark blue dress and a crisp white apron came jogging from the house carrying a basket and a blanket. "Ahhh, Mrs. Webster! Thank you very much for packing the picnic lunch I asked for this morning." he said with a big smile to his housekeeper.

She smiled back and said, "You're quite welcome, sir. Enjoy your day out and your picnic lunch! I'll see you both later." Then she quickly turned and returned to the house and her waiting duties.

Zack chuckled and said, "Poor Mrs. Webster...her husband Charles passed away five years ago and I couldn't resist offering her the post as my housekeeper to help her care for herself and her three children. Her oldest son, James, is my stable-master. Her two daughters, Clara and Judith, help her in the house with the cleaning and cooking, laundry and gardening. She and her husband were very dear friends to my parents before they passed away years ago."

He tied the blanket and basket to his saddle, mounted up and they rode out toward the open fields behind the house. Half an hour later, they rode through the woods to a small clearing by a peaceful stream. They dismounted and led the horses to the stream to drink. Zack handed Amanda the basket and blanket, took the reins of her horse and led the animals to a grassy area by the stream where they could graze.

Amanda found a nice shady area beneath the drooping branches of a weeping willow tree and spread out the blanket, setting the basket to the side of the blanket. She sat down and stretched her legs out in front of her as Zack sat beside her and removed his hat. "It's beautiful property you have here, Zack. So peaceful and quiet. And the gardens are incredible, all those flowers, fruits and vegetables growing. Thank you for inviting me here for a visit." Amanda said softly.

Zack took her hand and said, "You are welcome here anytime you want to visit. In fact, I'm kind of hoping that you won't want to leave." He smiled as he said this, and Amanda blushed. Then he lifted his hand and removed her hat, tossing it beside his in the grass. He pulled her close and kissed her tenderly, his hands sliding over her back softly before moving up to remove the band from her hair so it fell freely down her back like molten fire, the sun glinting off the fiery highlights in it's coppery waves and curls.

She leaned into his kiss and embrace as his hand slid under her shirt and bra to caress and cup her breasts. She leaned back and quickly took off her shirt. He unhooked her bra and removed it from her creamy skin, exposing her lush breasts with her strawberry-sweet nipples. His head quickly dipped as he captured one nipple in his mouth, sucking hungrily on it as her hand went up to thread her fingers in his thick dark hair.

His hand slid down over her stomach to the waist of her jeans, deftly unbuttoning them and slipping inside her pants and panties to find the damp heat of her waiting flesh. His fingers dipped inside her and he stroked her slowly at first, then a bit faster and harder as he found the hard bud of her pleasure center. She moaned as he moved down to pull her pants off her. He tossed them aside then quickly undressed, tossing his clothes and boots aside carelessly. She looked at his gorgeous body, his arousal evident as it stuck straight out at her. She couldn't help but lick her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Zack laid beside her on the blanket, his knees by her shoulders as he dipped his head between her legs to caress her with his tongue. After a few licks, he looked at her and said, "Go ahead baby. Touch me. Taste me. Feel what you do to me." With that, she wrapped her hand around his hard shaft and licked him from top to bottom and back up again, swirling her tongue around the bell of his erection and licking off the gathering fluid before taking him all into her mouth like a child with a lollipop, greedily sucking and stroking him.

Within seconds, her fluids were leaking from her sheath onto his tongue and he licked them all up as his own body prepared for release. She felt him swell and throb against her tongue and knew that he was about to burst. She began stroking him faster and sucking harder, coaxing his orgasm to come out. Moments later, she was well rewarded with a mouthful of hot salty fluid as he shot his load into her mouth. She greedily sucked it all out of him the way he was sucking and licking her body's fluids.

He moved to lay beside her again and said, "Oh my God baby. That was great! I have to say that was the best blowjob I've ever gotten! You are a pro, babe! I love you!" Then he kissed her and she could taste herself on his lips and tongue. She felt a throbbing begin in the pit of her stomach as she became aroused again.

She whispered to him, "Make love to me, Zack. Right here, right now in this beautiful place." That was all it took for him to get hard again. Seconds later, he had his rock hard shaft buried deep inside her hot sheath, moving slowly but steadily as his lips sought and found the hard nubs of her nipples, tugging them gently with his teeth and caressing them with his tongue and lips.

His speed increased as she wrapped her legs around his waist, holding him within her as her climax hit, her sheath clenching around his shaft tightly. Her body trembled as he poured his own climax deep into her wet hole, his shaft throbbing against her g-spot, his pelvis pressed tightly to hers, grinding and rubbing against her pleasure nub.

5.

They laid there for about twenty minutes after making love, just relaxing and trying to catch their breath. Zack slowly slid his limp member from her leaking hole, and laid beside her, wrapping his arms around her as Amanda rested her head on his shoulder. Zack heard her sigh and said, "Are you alright, baby? Did I hurt you?"

Amanda looked up at him, a big smile on her face and said, "No dear. You didn't hurt me. I sighed because I'm very happy to be here with you. You know, I think I'm falling in love with you, Zack. And you were right about one thing. I don't want to leave here. I want to stay here forever in your arms, feeling your love surround me, your kisses and touches caressing my skin."

He kissed her and said, "I know that I'm in love with you, sweetheart. I don't want you to leave. I want you to move in with me, baby. Sell that little house of yours, and move in here with me, share my life with me, baby. Please?"

She glanced away, trying to hide the tears that had started falling down her cheeks. She sniffled, and Zack turned her to face him again. "Why are you crying, baby? Did I say something wrong?" he asked, concerned.

Amanda took his hand in hers and said, "No, my love. You have just made me so very happy. These are tears of joy, Zack. Yes, I will sell my house and move in here with you. Thank you so very much, darling." She reached her face up to his and kissed him tenderly, then said as they both heard her stomach growl, "Gosh, I'm hungry! I wonder what Mrs. Webster has packed for our lunch." Zack chuckled and sat up to grab the basket, setting it on the blanket between them. He lifted the lid and pulled out the plates, napkins, silverware and glasses. Then he pulled out a covered bowl that was labeled "fried chicken", another labeled "potato salad", and a third that was labeled "surprise dessert". They both looked at that and laughed at Mrs. Webster's intentional innuendo.

He also pulled out a bottle of wine, which was already cold. Apparently, dear Mrs. Webster had kept it in the freezer for an hour or so to chill it. He took one last covered bowl from the basket which was labeled "Fresh fruit". Amanda looked at the bowl of fruit and said with a giggle, "I wonder if that fruit is part of the special dessert that Mrs. Webster has so graciously packed for us."

Zack smiled and said, "I don't know, baby. We need to eat the chicken and potato salad before we can have dessert, so I guess we have to wait a bit for that. Let's eat, baby." Amanda took the lids off the chicken and salad, then took a piece of chicken from the bowl and put it on a plate for Zack. He spooned out some of the potato salad and put it on his plate, then spooned some out for Amanda as she took a piece of chicken for herself. He poured wine into the glasses, then they ate lunch, savoring the food as well as the peace and tranquility of their special place.

While they were eating, they talked about what she would have to do to sell her house. Zack said, "I have a friend who is a Real Estate Agent, and I'm sure he'd be able to get a good price for your house for you, baby. I'll call him tomorrow for you, and we can set up a meeting with him to discuss it if you'd like to. Once the house is on the market, we can start moving your stuff out of it, and bring it all here for you. As you can see, I have plenty of room, and you can do whatever changes you want to the house and the rooms in it, if you feel that anything needs changing or improving."

Amanda smiled at him and said, "Thank you so very much Zack, but I think the rooms are fine as they are, right now." She sat her plate down and said, "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for that surprise dessert that Mrs. Webster packed for us."

Zack smiled and set his plate aside, then picked up the dessert bowl. Amanda opened the fruit dish to find strawberries with their stems already removed. She looked at Zack and he opened the bowl to find it full of whipped cheese cake dip sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs. "Mmmmmm! Strawberries and cheesecake, my favorite!" Amanda said, her voice getting husky with desire.

"Mine too, baby." Zack said as he took the offered strawberry that Amanda gave him, dipped it in the cheesecake dip, then held it for her to take a bite. She took a small bite, chewed it and her tongue slipped out to get the filling from her lips. Zack gulped as he saw that pink tongue dart out, caress her lips and go back into her mouth. That sight got him instantly fully aroused. He popped the rest of the berry into his mouth and ate it.

Amanda glanced at his lap and saw his arousal, easy to see since they were still naked after making love before lunch. She dipped her finger into the dip and slowly slid it into her mouth, her eyes never leaving his face as she watched his eyes darken with desire, going from a light emerald green to an amazingly dark forest green color. She sucked the dip from her finger the same way she would suck his erect shaft, teasing him with her tongue and driving him wild with passion.

She scooped more dip with her finger and rubbed it on her pointy nipples, swirling it around and around, his eyes following her every movement. Neither of them spoke, they just watched each other as they seduced one another with the dip and berries. Zack quickly moved the basket and its contents off the blanket, except for the berries and dip. Amanda laid on her side facing him, took a berry from the bowl, bit the end off it, then rubbed it on her nipples, coating them with the berry juice. She held the berry out to Zack, who gently took it from her with his mouth. They kissed and bit the berry in half, each eating half of it.

Zack pushed her onto her back gently, then left a strawberry trail of kisses down her neck to her chest and breasts where he kissed, licked & sucked the dip and berry juice from her nipples. She moaned softly as he hungrily sucked her nipples and breasts, his hand sliding down her belly to the forest of red curls of her womanhood. His fingers dipped into her honeypot of love and began a slow steady stroking as his thumb caressed her clit. She spread her legs wide and Zack moved his head down to her mound, his tongue flicking at her clit as he reached into the dip bowl and scooped some dip onto his fingers. He spread the dip on her wet pussy and licked it clean, with long slow strokes of his tongue, which dipped into her hole with almost every stroke. Within seconds, she was flooding his fingers and tongue with her body's honey, which he greedily licked and sucked. Amanda sat up and pushed Zack onto his back, then straddled him, so her bottom was in his face, and she was facing his feet.

She leaned down and with a strand of her hair in her hand, brushed it over the head and the full length of his engorged shaft. It jerked in response and she heard Zack groan. She sat up and grabbed a strawberry, dipped it in the cheesecake dip, then rubbed it against the tip of his cock, spreading the dip all over it. She took the berry in her hand and squeezed it in her fist, letting the juices drip onto his cock before wrapping her sticky hand around him and stroking slowly as she licked him clean, taking all of him into her mouth.

He placed his hands on her hips and started licking and tongue-fucking her pussy, giving in to the temptation of having her in his face without touching her. She sucked his cock hard and fast the same way he was doing her pussy, and within moments, they both were climaxing, his hot cum shooting into her mouth as her juices flowed into his. He turned her around so she was facing him, then with his hands still on her hips, he guided her hot wet pussy onto his throbbing cock, burying himself deep inside her with one thrust, holding her down on him so she could feel him throb in her.

6.

After a few moments, Zack began moving within her hot wet sheath, his hard cock filling her and his balls pressing against her ass. His hands moved up and cupped her full breasts, his lips teasing and tugging her nipples lightly. She began moving on him faster and pressing herself down onto him harder with each stroke. She ground her mound against his pelvis, then rode him like she was riding a bucking bronco in a rodeo, harder and faster and deeper until she was screaming his name with her orgasm hitting her like a flood. Her love juices flowed out and coated his cock, and dripped off of his balls, then within moments, he was cumming too, shooting his load deep into her pussy. Her pussy pulsated around him and he groaned.

Amanda collapsed on him, her head resting on his chest as she got her breathing under control. She felt him breathing deeply and his heart thumping wildly under her cheek. She looked up at him and smiled, then said, "I love you Zack. I don't want to leave here. I accept your offer to move in with you and sell my house. I don't want to wait. Let's start moving my stuff today!"

He smiled and said, "Ok babe. Lets get dressed and pack up, then we will go back to the house and start planning." She nodded and they dressed, then packed up the picnic basket and blanket. Zack went to fetch the horses and saddled them, then led them to where Amanda was waiting with the blanket and basket. He tied the basket & blanket to his saddle while Amanda got on her horse. Zack mounted up and they rode back to the house. James was there to meet them when they rode into the stable yard.

He quickly took the reins of the horses after Zack and Amanda dismounted, then he led the animals into the stable, unsaddled them and brushed them down, then fed and watered them. Zack and Amanda went into the house and Zack left the basket and blanket on the kitchen table for Mrs. Webster to take care of. Zack looked at her and smiled, saying, "Let's go shower and change our clothes babe. Then we can go in my study and call my real estate broker friend about selling your house for you." He kissed her and then she went to her room and got her clean clothes before going into the bathroom and taking her shower. Forty-five minutes later, Amanda came out of her room wearing a pair of black shorts and a white t-shirt. Her hair was brushed and pulled back into a pony tail, and she was barefoot.