Love From The Net

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

She walked downstairs to Zack's study and knocked on the door. "Come in babe." he said, and she opened the door and went in. He was freshly showered and wearing a tank top shirt and a pair of jean shorts. His thick brown hair was slicked back, but a stray lock kept falling over his forehead. Amanda was trying hard to resist raising her hand to push it back. He must have sensed this and went to sit beside her on the sofa. He nodded and she pushed that lock of hair back, then leaned to him and kissed him tenderly. She glanced down when he broke the kiss and she giggled when she saw that he, too, was barefoot. He chuckled and said, "I didn't see any reason to put shoes on, since we were just going to be in here, and maybe in the pool later." She nodded and he kissed her again.

After a few minutes of kissing and hugging, Zack went to his desk and pressed a button on his phone. Mrs. Webster answered the call on the kitchen phone and Zack asked her to bring some ice cold lemonade and some snacks to the study. He hung up the phone, then picked it up again and called his friend about selling Amanda's house for her. As he was talking to his friend, Mrs. Webster poked her head into the room.

Zack motioned for her to come in, and she carried in a tray bearing a pitcher of lemonade, a bowl of ice, 2 glasses, and a plate of small cakes and cookies. She placed it on the table in front of the window, then quietly left the room. While Zack was on the phone, Amanda poured lemonade into both glasses and added a few ice cubes to each. She carried his glass to him at his desk and sat it on a napkin for him. She picked up her glass and sat on the sofa, sipping slowly at the tangy sweet lemonade.

A moment later, Zack asked her about the house, the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and stuff like that. She smiled and replied, "It's got 2 bedrooms, a full bath with a garden tub and separate shower stall, hardwood flooring in the livingroom and dining room, tile in the kitchen and bathroom, and both bedrooms are carpeted. The kitchen has new cabinets, stainless steel refrigerator and glass-topped stove, a brand new dishwasher, and a ceiling fan. The livingroom has a large bay window with a sitting area, built-in bookshelves and entertainment center, and a large fireplace with a marble mantle. The larger of the bedrooms has wall to wall carpeting, a walk-in closet and built-in shelves and a smaller fireplace. And finally, the smaller bedroom has a smaller closet and no fireplace, with carpeting. The house sits on 2 acres of land and there's a 2-car attached garage and a huge back yard and garden area."

Zack relayed all of this information to his friend on the phone. There were a few moments of silence as Zack listened to his friend, then he asked Amanda, "Do you have any current photo's of the house, baby?"

She nodded and said, "Yes I do, but not with me. They are at home in my photo album." He told his friend, and then hung up the phone.

He sipped his lemonade, then said, "We can get the pictures from your house when we go over there, and we can take more if we need to. Robert wants pictures of the exterior as well as the interior of the house and garage, all the room measurements, included appliances, and all that, then he will determine a good selling price for you and put the house on the market. With any luck, we'll have your house sold within a month or two, babe."

7.

They finished their lemonade and nibbled on the snack cakes that were on the tray. Zack took her empty glass and put it back on the tray with his, then he turned to her and asked, "So babe, you ready for a swim?" He wiggled his eyebrows and gave her that sexy smile that she loved so much.

She giggled and said, "Yeah babe, I'll just run up and get my suit."

As she was about to get up from the couch, he put his hand on her arm and said, "Who said anything about needing a swimsuit, baby? We don't need the suits, and there are towels already out by the pool."

Amanda looked at him and asked, "What about Mrs. Webster or the other people who work for you here? What would they say if they saw us swimming naked in the pool?"

Zack laughed and said, "No one will see us now, babe. This morning, I had all the workers in here for a meeting and gave them all the afternoon off, so you and I are the only ones here. Mrs. Webster left after she brought in the tray with the lemonade. So what do you say about that swim now, love?"

She smiled, stood up and quickly undressed, then went to the sliding glass door, slid it open and ran out to the pool, laughing and yelling, "Last one in is a rotten egg!" Zack laughed as he watched her butt as she ran to the pool, then dove into the deep end, the water slipping over her like silk as she made only a very small splash to break the surface. He ran out to the pool, shedding his clothes on the way, and jumped into the cool clear water. When he surfaced, Amanda was sitting on the steps at the shallow end of the pool by the Jacuzzi. Water dripped from the ends of her copper hair and from the rosy peaks of her breasts as she sat there watching him.

Her legs were stretched out in front of her and she was splashing the water slightly with her feet as she leaned back on her hands. A few strands of her hair were over her shoulder and covering her left breast, the water from it dripping onto her belly. Zack gulped as he saw the hard peak of her breast peeking between the strands of hair, and he was immediately hard and aroused.

Amanda glanced at his lap and saw his erection and she smiled sexily at him, her tongue tip slipping out between her red lips to wet them. Zack gulped and quickly went to her, kissing her deeply as his cock slid right into her hot wet waiting pussy. He dipped his head and took her nipples into his mouth, sucking hungrily upon her sweet wet peaks as he pushed her hair back over her shoulders.

He fucked her slowly at first, with long slow strokes in and out of her wet sheath as her hands tangled in his silky soft hair. She tipped her head back and her hair landed in a soft pile on the deck of the pool as Zack left a burning trail of kisses from her breasts up her neck to her lips, where he kissed her deeply and passionately again, his tongue caressing and exploring her tongue, teeth and mouth. His hands were sliding all over her back and shoulders, moving up to tangle in her silky waterfall of coppery hair as he kissed her.

After a few minutes of slow fucking, his speed increased as he moved a hand between their bodies and started to finger her clit, sending shockwaves of desire shooting through her body. Within moments, she was gasping for breath and moaning his name loudly as the orgasm hit her. The walls of her vagina were squeezing him, milking the cum from his hard throbbing shaft, and within seconds, he reached his release, shooting his seed deep into her body.

He collapsed beside her against the side of the pool, trying to catch his breath. She dipped her hand into the water and rubbed it over his back and face, then wet her hand again and wet her breasts. After a few minutes, she slipped into the pool and started swimming laps, slowly breaking the water with her arms in a leisurely stroke. Zack sat there watching her and thinking how much she resembled a mermaid, swimming in the water with her long red hair streaming behind her like a banner in the wind.

He watched her for a few more moments, then started swimming with her, matching her stride, stroke for stroke, feeling the cool water slide seductively over their skin. They swam for about an hour, then got out and Zack grabbed a couple of towels from the cabinet beneath the bench and handed one to Amanda so she could dry off.

"Would you like to go in now, baby?" he asked her as she ran the towel over her hair.

She nodded and said, "Yeah Zack, I am a bit chilly now. A hot bath would feel great right now." He took her towel from her and wrapped it around her shoulders, then they went inside and up the stairs to his room. He had her sit on the end of the bed while he prepared the bath for her in his bathroom. He ran hot water in the large bathtub and poured in some lavender-scented bath oil, swirling it around in the water with his hands. He laid out fresh towels for her along with a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo.

There was already a washcloth on the side of the tub for her, so he didn't need to get one of those out of the cabinet for her use. When the water was ready, he went to his bedroom and took her hand, leading her into the bathroom. She dropped the towel to the floor and slowly stepped into the tub with Zack holding her hand so she didn't fall.

Amanda settled herself down in the deep tub full of very warm water and lavender scented bubbles. Zack carefully stepped into the tub and seated himself behind her, her back against his chest and his groin against her bottom. He took the washcloth and the bar of soap and lathered the cloth, then proceeded to wash Amanda's back and shoulders for her. He rinsed her well, then washed her arms and chest and tummy.

She leaned back against him, and she giggled when she wiggled her rear against his lap. She felt his erection against her lower back and her butt, and pressed herself against him more. His hands, covered with soapsuds, slid over her chest, and cupped her breasts gently, his thumbs sliding over her hardened nipples. She looked at him over her shoulder and said, "Looks like someone's feeling frisky again, hmmm?" He smiled that devilish grin that she loved, and knew he didn't have to answer. She could see his reply in his gorgeous eyes.

8.

Zack quickly wet Amanda's silky red hair and washed it for her with the shampoo, then rinsed it well. Amanda slid forward and moved onto her knees so she could wash Zack and his hair for him. She shampooed his hair, soaped and rinsed his shoulders and back and chest, then moved the washcloth below the water's surface and washed his lower stomach and his shaft and legs. When the cloth and her hand touched his hard shaft, he winced, but with pleasure, not pain. She saw him do that and smiled, then said,"Mmmm looks like you're ready for some more fun, babe. I wonder what we can do about that."

"Rinse me off, baby, and you'll find out what I'm gonna do about this little problem I have." he said, his voice deep and silky in her ear. She quickly rinsed the soap from his skin and hair, and stood to get out of the tub. He took her hand and pulled her back down onto his lap, splashing water out as he did so.

As he pulled her across his lap, his shaft pressed against her butt, and she playfully wiggled her bottom, causing him to grunt with pleasure. He shifted her position on his lap and slipped his shaft into her waiting pussy. She gasped then moaned softly as she felt him swell slightly inside her before he started moving within her, his hands on her thighs to raise and lower her on his rock hard cock. She placed her hands on his shoulders and they started moving faster and harder, making the water splash out of the bathtub and onto the floor.

She was moaning loudly and as her orgasm got closer, she sunk her nails into his shoulders. Just as she climaxed and was about to scream out Zack's name, he kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth in rhythm to his cock thrusts. Within moments, they were both writhing and moaning loudly as orgasm hit hard, her pussy clenching tight around his throbbing, pulsating cock as he shot his seed deep within her body.

As the tremors subsided in their bodies, they clung to each other, not wanting to let go even for a moment. Amanda lay in Zack's arms, her head on his shoulder and his shaft still inside her body. He tenderly kissed her forehead and asked, "Are you alright, baby?"

She looked up at him and smiled then said, "My love, I have never felt better. I am a little hungry and sleepy though. Do you think there is anything in the kitchen to nibble on. Zack?"

He chuckled and said, "I think we might be able to find something, but we probably should get out of the tub and slide on our robes first, babe." Reluctantly, she sat up and slowly eased herself off of his shaft and stood. He picked up the washcloth and gently washed her pussy for her, and she took the cloth from him and washed his cock before they got out of the bathtub.

Zack stepped out first and laid down a towel over the water that had splashed out, then he took Amanda's hand and helped her out so she didn't fall. He handed her a big fluffy towel, and then handed her the robe he had waiting for her. She slid the robe on and waited while he cleaned up the water from the floor. She loved the way his muscles moved, like a great panther on the prowl, as he bent to clean the water from the floor. His lean butt that she loved to squeeze, his strong thighs that cradled her gently just a few moments ago, his broad back and shoulders, strengthened and tanned golden by many years of working outside in the summer sun, and those powerful yet gentle arms and hands that could be so dangerous and yet tender and caressing at the same time.

When he finished cleaning the water up, he laid the towel over the shower curtain bar to dry, then he and Amanda went back to the bedroom. She took her hairbrush from the dresser and sat on the bed. She towel dried her hair then brushed it free of tangles. She didn't bother braiding it or pulling it back into a pony tail, deciding instead to leave it hanging free down her back. When she finished, she and Zack went downstairs to the kitchen, where he pulled out a chair for her at the table. She sat and he went rummaging in the refrigerator and cabinets and pantry. He found a bottle of wine, some cold roast beef and chicken, cheddar cheese, pasta salad, carrot & celery sticks, Ranch dressing, a loaf of bread, a jar of mayonnaise and some left over cheesecake, all of which he sat on the table along with a pair of wine glasses, two plates, forks, knives and a pair of napkins.

He sliced the bread, meat and cheese, then let Amanda make a sandwich while he spooned some pasta onto her plate. He put some carrots and celery on her plate with a small dollop of ranch dressing. Then he did the same on his plate before pouring wine into the glasses. He made his sandwich, then they sat there eating and talking about the sale of her house and what changes she'd make to this house once she was here permanently.

She said, "I'd probably leave everything the way it is except for turning one of the extra rooms with a fireplace into my own office and workroom, where I can have my computer and all my craft supplies neatly organized on shelves and in cabinets. And maybe a couple of chairs and a small table in front of the fireplace so I can sit there and work on my projects on chilly days when I'm not busy with other activities." This last part was added with a sly wink at Zack, and he chuckled.

"Well my dear, I really doubt that those chairs and that table will be getting much use, since you will be otherwise occupied with those other activities most nights, and days as well." he said with a grin as he lifted her hand from the table and placed a kiss in the middle of her palm. She smiled lovingly at him and then finished eating her sandwich, salad and vegetables.

She sipped at her wine as he sliced the cheesecake and placed a slice on her plate. He suddenly stood up from the table and went to the refrigerator and took out a covered container and a bottle of chocolate syrup. He brought them to the table and asked, "Which would you like on your cheesecake, my love? Chocolate or pureed strawberries?"

She thought for a moment, then said, "How about both, dear? Put the strawberries on there first, then drizzle chocolate over the top." He put on the toppings, then they ate dessert, feeding the rich dessert to each other.

They finished eating, then cleaned up together, washing, drying and putting away the dishes. Zack put the remains of the meal back in the refrigerator, then they went to the livingroom. Amanda curled up on the sofa while Zack turned on the TV. He sat beside her and she snuggled against him, her head resting on his shoulder as they watched TV. They sat there for over an hour, and when Zack looked down at Amanda, he saw that she was fast asleep, her hand clasped loosely in his.

He carefully got up from the couch and turned off the TV and lights, then carefully picked her up in his arms and carried her upstairs to his bedroom, laying her gently on his side of the bed while he went around to her side and pulled back the comforter and blankets. He went back around and lifted her again, then carefully laid her on the other side of the bed. He untied her robe and slid it off of her and covered her with the blankets, tucking her in gently. He undressed as well and got in bed beside her after turning out the lamp. Within moments, he was fast asleep with Amanda curled up against him in his arms.

9.

Three weeks later....Zack and Amanda left the Realtor's office with a check for $150,000 for the sale of her house. She had moved all of her stuff into Zack's house the previous week and already had her home office set up in the room next door to Zack's office at the house. They went to the bank and deposited the check into their savings account. They would use that toward their wedding in six months. Amanda thought back to two weekends before, and the surprise of Zack's proposal over dinner on the back patio. They were eating a romantic steak dinner prepared lovingly by Zack's housekeeper, Mrs. Webster. There were two sirloin steaks cooked to perfection, tender baked potatoes smothered with butter, sour cream and chopped chives, crisp steamed green beans fresh from the garden, freshly baked soft dinner rolls, and warm blueberry pie for dessert.

They had been eating when Zack's valet and butler, Mr Johnston, came out to the patio and gave Zack a note. He read it, then politely excused himself, going inside the house. A few minutes later, he returned, a large box in his hands. He sat the box on the empty chair beside Amanda and said, "This was just delivered and it's for you, my love. Go ahead and open it, Amanda."

She slowly untied the pink ribbon and lifted the lid of the box. Pushing aside the pink tissue paper, she felt tears prickle her eyes as she feasted her eyes upon a large bouquet of long stemmed red roses. There was a small box and a card in the box by the flowers. She removed both, opening the card first. On the front of the card was a large heart with a pair of white doves on it, and the words "To the love of my life..." She opened the card and read it out loud, "May the stars always sparkle, the sun always shine, the moon always cast it's romantic glow over the love we share for all eternity. I love you forever, darling. Will you marry me, Amanda? Love always, Zack."

She slowly lifted tear-drenched eyes to Zack and smiled. He smiled back and asked, "Well darling? Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife for all eternity?" She picked up her napkin and wiped the tears from her cheeks, then stood up, walked around the table and sat on his lap.

She took his face between her hands and kissed him deeply, then she looked into his eyes and said huskily, "Yes Zack, my precious love, I will marry you and be your wife and have your children." He whooped with joy and hugged her so tight that she started laughing with happiness as he stood up from the table and swung her around in his arms, then he carefully set her back on her feet and picked up the small box from the table where she had sat it. He opened it up and showed her the engagement ring set in the center of a nest of red velvet.

It was a gorgeous gold band, with a large single diamond in the center surrounded by smaller cut rubies. He carefully removed the ring from the box and slipped it onto her left ring finger, then pulled her into his embrace and kissed her deeply before sweeping her up into his arms and carrying her upstairs to the bedroom for some private celebration of their own. They slowly undressed each other and kissed, licked, nibbled and sucked each others bodies for almost an hour before making love for the rest of the night, with short naps between sessions.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers