Love Hurts

Story Info
Our journey into depravity.
797 words
3.83
12.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the true story of how a normal, everyday couple went from good but vanilla sex to hardcore fucking including BDSM, Fetish, Exhibitionism and soon Group Sex. I am starting the story with what happened last night.

By all outward appearances you would never believe this is a true story. But it is. My girlfriend and I are your typical mid-late 30's couple in living the middle class life style in suburban South Florida. She is a 3rd grade school teacher and divorced mom to two elementary school age kids. I am a divorced dad to two middle school age kids. We both go to church, drive SUV's and we are t-shirt, jeans people.

How did we get here?

Crack! The sound of the two interlocked leather pink hearts, studded with "LOVE HURTS" colliding with the tender flesh of her ass interrupted her moans. She is on her hands and knees sucking my hard cock. Over and over again, harder and harder I spank her. Her once pale ass is now pink. Welts in the pattern of those two hearts are discernible. I can even read LOVE HURTS in mirror image. I feel the heat radiate from the welts as I softly caress her ass between swats. Although my swats are getting harder and harder (she must remember this tomorrow) my caresses gentler and longer lasting. I need her to know that she is precious to me, she is mine and that I love her and I cherish her.

Crack! Crack! Owwwwwwww, Ahhhhhhh. Keep sucking my cock baby girl, I instruct her. As I caress her, my hand wanders to her pussy. After each swat her pussy is wetter and wetter. I understand that she craves being my dirty slut. She longs for me to hit her. She needs my encouragement and understanding to live out all of the taboo fantasies in her mind.

I lay her on her back my strong hand closes around her throat. I sense her apprehension. It's ok baby girl, just relax. You are mine. What is more primal than taking your mate by the throat? Making her submit? I take the crop and tease her with it. I run the cold steel letters LOVE HURTS over her erect nipples. As I lift the letters from her breasts, she braces for what's to come. Crack! Owwwww! She lifts slightly only to cause greater pressure on her throat.

Open your legs baby. She tentatively lets her raised knees fall open. I trace the inside of her thighs with the crop. I reach her waiting pussy, the smell of her sex is in the air. I glide those steel letters slowly over her clit L O V E H U R T S. Do you want me to spank your pussy baby girl? A low moan and a desperate nod are her reply. Crack! She instinctively closes her legs. Open your legs slut! I command. She obeys. A few more swats and she is begging me to fuck her.

I remove my belt from my pants. I see the anticipatory smile on her face. I position myself on top of her. Put it in, I whisper in her ear. As she lines up my cock at the entrance of her waiting pussy, I place my belt across her throat. My mouth finds its way to her right breast. I take her nipple between my teeth and begin to nibble. Pressure increasing, as I begin to drive deep into her waiting cunt. I feel her muscles close around my cock. I know she is close. I tighten the belt around her throat and bite down. There it is. She screams as her orgasm rocks her body. I prop myself up by pushing her legs back, holding the back of her thighs. I begin to pound her pussy as hard as I can until I feel my own orgasm build. I pull out into her waiting mouth. She eats every last drop of my cum and suckles my cock until it loses its rigidity.

We both know what happens next. My precious slut starts the shower and waits for me. I enter the shower and she is already on her knees. I approach her. She grabs my cock as I empty my bladder. She sprays herself with my warm piss, coating her face and chest, filling her mouth. What a precious slut, I think to myself.

We fall asleep in each others' arms. We sleep so soundly we missed the alarm. Frantic to get to work on time, we barely have time for our embrace. We say our goodbyes and start our day.

Thinking about her, I send her a text. "How's your day baby?"

"My ass is sore ;)" she replied.

LOVE HURTS.