All Comments on 'Love in a New City'

by DinaMoeHum

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I think this woulda made a great first chapter. What happens between them from there? I did laugh that they never wiped the cum that hit his forehead in the beginning lol. I enjoyed the story. I saw a few mistakes that could have been cleaned up by someone reading it over. Sometimes we read what we know we wrote rather than reading closely and catching a mistake. I'd love to see you continue their story.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 13 years ago
Beautifu -- Well Done!

Thanks for a great story. I liked your characters and could feel the confusion of the first-timer. Hope to see many more stories by you in the future!

seeker71seeker71about 13 years ago
Chapter1?

Good start. I am hoping this is going to be a series. I look forward to your next post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
it was ok

(I just happened to be looking at the door when Michael emerged)

--this guy is pathetic. letting the girl believe she had a shot with him at the bar for most of the night- he didn't want to lead her on- but left her hand on his thigh- let her grind her ass into his erection- ...but he didn't want to lead her on- if he didn't handle it carefully it could get awkward---he didn't handle it at all- he just took it while he mooned at the muscle god like some 14 year old maiden girl. and in regards to the 'happened to be looking at the door'_ it was pretty obvious he was staring at the door waiting to see michael- i'm surprised he didn't peek on him while he was showering- he comes off as kinda creepy

and he so doesn't deserve a man like michael- and then the next morning- you have michael calling him sweetie and then giving him his ring, which symbolizes eternal love or something similarly emotional----they exchanged a few words during a plane flight...the loser didn't have the balls to call michael till 3 or 4 weeks later....and then they spend a few hours together- he gets lucky and the muscle god decides to do the skinny loser- god knows why cause i don't.....and then you have them practically engaged to get married the next morning...the epitomy of fiction, fairy-tale, make believe_ there was absolutely nothing appealing about your skinny character- i can't even remember his name- that's how forgettable he is- and that a divine, muscle-god would want such an unremarkable person doesn't make sense..

(and I giggled )- the guy giggles and calls the most magnificent cock in the world a penis- he'd never touched a 'penis' that wasn't his_ who says the word penis during hot and heavy foreplay/cocksucking..... well obviously you do...

(once more took hold of his hot thick penis)

oh well, - it wasn't horrible- i just happened to be in a pissy mood when i read it- it wasn't good either- but at least you tried and you shared it with us- and for that you are appreciated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LOL at Anon 1/11/12

I didn't think it was quite that bad but it wasn't completely satisfying either... Maybe if we got the Dominican's POV as well it would have been a bit more dynamic?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

5 stars!!! So wonderful, good story and well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous