Love in a New City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to keep my jaw open pretty wide to fit all his width, and after several minutes of going at it, I felt like my mouth really needed a break. I let my hand take over, rapidly pumping his slick tip. I felt like had been blowing him for hours. My mouth might have been sore, but my enthusiasm was not diminished in the slightest. There was nothing I wanted more than to keep stimulating him.

"Do you want me to stop you before I cum?"

I hadn't really thought about what I would do with his jizz, but as soon as I thought about it, I realized how much I wanted to eat it.

"No," I replied. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

I gave him another long slow suck as I let my hands run up his chest again. I felt his lovely pecs and gave his nipple a few playful squeezes. I realized I had no idea what cum tasted like, but I desperately wanted to know.

I grinned up at him and thought I should reiterate the sentiment. "I really want you to cum in my mouth."

He beamed down at me and I resumed my eager bobbing and sucking. My own arousal was so high that I felt like I might have cum myself if my had dick received just a few tugs. I could feel Michael's movements become a little more urgent and I tried to move my mouth even faster. Not being able to keep up with his pelvic thrusts, I switched my attention to his head and let my hands pick up the slack on his shaft. Feeling like my hands were being more effective anyway, I took him out of my mouth and let my hands take over. My right hand was a blur as it slipped over his head, while my left hand kept up slow squeezes on the base of his cock.

I heard Michael gasp, "I'm... I'm..." and before I knew what was happening his dick swelled even more in my hands and I felt something hot and wet hit me in the forehead.

Terrified that I would miss out on his cum, I gulped his erupting penis back into my mouth and instantly felt his second blast hit me in the back of the throat. As his warm spunk rushed across my tongue, I was delighted to find that I loved the taste of it. It was completely unlike anything I had ever tasted. It had a kind of rich salty funk to it that felt like it was instantly coating my throat. A third and forth wave surged into my mouth and I felt hard pressed to keep it all in my mouth. I tried my best to swallow what I could while a smaller fifth and sixth burst spewed from his tip. I could hear Michael calling out unintelligibly above me.

His orgasm slowly petered out and I savored what delicious cum was left in my mouth before swallowing that too. His penis was rapidly softening in my mouth, but I was reluctant to let it go. I continued suckling fondly at it, grateful for the awesome load it had just delivered into my stomach.

Finally, Michael reached down and lifted my head off of his crotch.

"Come on up here," he sighed, clearly still a little weak from the orgasm that had just cursed through his body.

I crawled up back next to him on the couch and Michael kissed me passionately, completely unembarrassed about the taste of his own cum on my lips and tongue. I kissed him back adoringly, then snuggled up against him, wrapping my arms around his strong naked body and nuzzling into his neck.

We cuddled there on the couch for several minutes while Michael regained his breath.

"Wow," he said at last. "You've really never done that before?"

"Nope. That was my first try. Did you like it?"

"I loved it," Michael sighed contentedly.

"Hmm. I loved it too. You taste really good." The strong dry after taste of his seed was still in my mouth.

He kissed me sweetly and asked, "What do you say we move to my bed and I can return the favor?"

My heart gave a little leap. I hadn't even been thinking about reciprocity. "That sounds great."

He stood up, still butt naked and led me by the hand into the bedroom. I admired the way his now flaccid penis bounced between his muscular calves. He led me up next to his queen size bed, generously decked with pillows.

"Let's get these off of you, shall we?" he whispered in my ear as his hands went to the fly of my jeans.

"I think I might like that," I teased him.

We kissed as he worked my belt off, our tongues once again dancing with each other. He licked up my neck and nibbled at my ear. He gave my jeans and boxers a few tugs down and my own seven inch uncut cock sprang free. He gripped it immediately and I let out a loud involuntary moan. I wasn't quite at full mast, but within seconds in his large strong hands, I felt my organ swell to almost painful rigidity.

He gently sat me down on the edge of the bed and I giggled as he struggled for a few moments trying to work my shoes off and at last get me totally naked.

His hand back on my cock, and with a few more kisses he guided me back so that I was sprawled out on his many luxurious pillows, my legs open eager for his sexual attention.

He kissed his way down my chest and when he reached my pubic hair, he paused. He took a few minutes to admire my dick, sliding my foreskin back to reveal my bright red shining head. He grinned up at me right before lowering his beautiful lips down around my shaft taking nearly my entire length in at once.

I was instantly in heaven. I had to throw my head back and clutched at his bed sheets just to keep it together.

"Oh, my god!" I nearly shouted.

I couldn't really tell what he was doing; I just felt the amazing warmth and wetness working at my cock. He kept pressure in all the right places as his expert tongue seemed to be working everywhere at once. I already knew that this was the best blowjob of my life.

"Oh, Michael, that's so amazing..." I'm not usually one to talk during sex, but I really wanted him to know how much pleasure he was giving me.

His hot mouth just kept working me, bringing me closer and closer to that sexual high. I was literally starting to shake with pleasure. His sucking was unrelenting and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to last for too long.

Suddenly, I felt one of his big hands slide under my ass and a finger work its way into my butt crack. I felt pressure on my hole, and then there was a finger inside me, opening me up. I was totally unprepared for the sensation. There was warmth and pleasure all through my pelvis.2 It brought me right up to the point of no return and I teetered crazily on the brink for several moments before my orgasm started surging through me.

As I rode the sexual wave, I felt my semen rip through the center of my penis and I started pumping loads of cum into Michael's loving mouth. The world around me ceased to exist and all I could do empty my balls into that beautiful warm face. It went on and on, and I could feel my juices running out, but I was still spasming and shaking as my orgasm had its last grip on my pelvis. I could feel Michael still sucking at my tip trying to milk the last few drops of cum out of me.

I finally started to come down from my high, and I let myself go totally limp. I felt like Michael had sucked every last bit of energy out of me. My dick now felt almost painfully sensitive as he let it fall from his mouth back onto my leg. We were both sighing contentedly as he lay his head on my stomach and ran his hands lovingly up and down my torso and legs.

I lay there so ultimately contented as I felt myself drifting in and out of consciousness. I grinned to myself as I remembered thinking earlier that I would have to sleep on the couch. I felt so lucky for having just had such an incredible experience with such a beautiful man.

As I continued drifting into dreamland, I was vaguely aware of Michael bringing me under the covers and snuggling up to me as he wrapped his big strong arms around me. Everything was just warm fuzziness. I didn't have a care in the world other than the feeling of his skin wet with sweat as it pressed against my own naked body.

Sleep must have taken me over eventually, because the next thing I was aware of was a brightness hitting my eyelids that could only mean morning. I took a deep breath. The air was rich with the sickly sweet smell of semen and Michael's own aroma that had first aroused me on the airplane trip we shared. Feeling a rustling beside me, I opened my eyes to find Michael's own dark brown eyes staring into mine. Seeing that I was finally awake, his full lips broke into their broad smile.

"Good morning, sweetie. You really konked out last night."

I smiled back at him. "Well, I seem to recall you tiring me out pretty well."

"I'm happy to help out." He reached up to stroke my hair and then planted a firm kiss on my lips. He tasted as good as ever.

We lay there in bed, snuggling and kissing for quite some time, as the sun continued to climb up into the sky. Curling up against his warm muscled body, my hand found its way into his. I felt the metal of the ring on his index finger. I studied it closer. It had an elegant celtic knot in the center of it that seemed to fit Michael perfectly in its strength and beauty.

"Do you like it?" he asked me.

"It's beautiful," I replied. "Just like you."

Smiling, he slipped the ring off of his finger and then onto my own. "It's yours," he said.

My heart swelled at the gesture, admiring the little piece of him that I could now wear on my finger.

I pulled him into tight embrace and kissed him with a new eagerness, never wanting to get out of that bed with him. Through the sheets, I felt his erection rise up and press against my leg. I gleefully moved the sheets aside and once more took hold of his hot thick penis, thinking yet again how incredibly lucky I was to have this beautiful man introduce me to the wonders of homosexuality.