Love in an Elevator Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Love was now walking down the hall, still backwards, clad only in a minuscule, soaked, blue thong. My cock was so hard by now that it was literally throbbing in sync with my heart, which was racing so fast you'd think I'd just finished a 100-yard dash. I'm not exactly in the best of shape, my salad days being but a distant memory, so I started to feel some mild concern for my ability to get through the next few minutes, hours, whatever. It wasn't that I was afraid of dying – if what I thought was going to happen actually did happen I would die with the largest smile on my face any undertaker has ever seen – it was that I was afraid I would die before I got to do anything. I sent up a small plea to the powers, if any, that be - Just let me taste her, Just let me taste her, Just one little taste before I go. Just one minute between her legs, that's all I ask. Love picked that moment to stop and hook her thumbs in the waistband of her thong and push it to the ground.

My knees buckled and I stumbled to the floor, ending up on all fours and staring straight into her now uncovered pussy. We stayed like that for days, or maybe it was only a couple of minutes, I don't know, Love, standing there in the hallway completely nude except for her sandals and twirling her thong on one finger, and me, on hands and knees, gawking at her cunt, memorizing every curve, every fold of her lips, every hair of her bush, watching the hood of her clit and trying to determine if I could actually see it pulling back as blood rushed to swell up the bundle of nerves.

I would have gladly stayed like that forever if Love had not broken the spell by asking, "Is this your room?"

Somehow I summoned the willpower to look to my left and saw that by some quirk of fate we had stopped right by the door to my room. Then I realized no quirk was necessary. We had reached the end of the hall and Love had simply stopped in front of the last door, which just happened to be mine. I nodded silently.

"Well you better get the door open quickly, 'cause if anyone comes out of one of these rooms I may just have to do them instead."

That got my attention. I pulled the card key out of my pocket and fumbled with it, trying to get it into the lock so I could open the door. Now there are only 4 possible ways to put the card into the lock and 3 of them, of course, do not work. Leave it to me to take 5 tries to get the door open. And drop the card. Twice. Always the smooth one, James Bond ain't got nothing on me.

When I finally got it right the door sprang open and I stood up motioning Love to enter with a wave of my hand. Rolling her eyes she pushed me into the room, entering behind me and closing the door. I stood in the entryway facing her and she jumped into my arms and began to kiss me. There was no tenderness in the kiss, only a raw hunger that communicated just how excited Love was. That plus she was grinding her twat against my cock and I could feel the heat through the material of my pants and boxers.

Breaking the kiss she whispered in my ear, "Take me any way you want."

Remembering my earlier supplication I let her legs drop to the floor and spun her around to face the wall, "Spread your legs."

She looked back at me with a sexy grin and did as I requested. I dropped to my knees and grabbed her ass with both hands, spreading her cheeks widely, pressing my face up to her muff and taking a deep breath, then driving my tongue into her snatch and swirling it around. I waited for death to take me. While I was waiting I took a few more licks.

It didn't.

The powers that be must have been busy. I offered up a quick thank you and turned my attention to the task at hand. Eating Love Hewitt out. At first I just jammed my tongue into her as far as I was able and drank down all the pussy juice I could find. Some time later, when I had gotten over the initial buzz of excitement and could think clearly, I started to do things for Love's pleasure more than mine. Not that I was making any big sacrifice for her benefit here. After all, no matter how you slice it, I still had my tongue stretched to the limit and planted in her beaver.

I started to search for the things that would bring Love the most pleasure, and consequently increase the flow of liquids into my mouth. I did everything and anything that sprang to mind. I stiffened my tongue and drilled it as far up her vagina as I could reach. I rotated it in a clockwise, and then a counterclockwise motion. I sucked her labia into my mouth one at a time or both together and pulled them away from her body letting them slip from my mouth when they could be stretched no further. I flicked my tongue softly over her clit, getting little squeals of pleasure in response. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked, sometimes gently sometimes harder. I lapped at her juices like a cat, filling my mouth with her flavor and swallowing every drop. I licked her slit from top to bottom, over and over and over again. One time, on an impulse, I let my tongue continue past the bottom of her slit and dance over the perineum, ending up at her asshole and giving it a lick. We both liked that, so salad tossing was added to my repertoire.

I continued munching Love's rug like that for a while. The more I did it, the better it got, for both of us. Through trial and error I was learning exactly what got an enthusiastic response from the little vixen, and what didn't. Not that there was anything she didn't really like, but there were some things she obviously enjoyed more than others. For instance, she really liked it when I would push my tongue up inside her and thrust it back and forth, literally tongue fucking her. She liked it even more if I kept it inside her and swirled it around, something I was more than happy to do. Have I told you how great she tastes?

Love also liked it when I licked the entire length of her slit and used my tongue to tease her clit at the bottom of my stroke. I started to do this with more frequency and I could tell it was having an effect on her. Love's breathing was getting heavier, her breath coming out in audible huffs that were quickly turning into moans of pleasure. Her hands had been pressed against the wall when we started but now she brought them down and reached around behind her to press against the back of my head, pushing me deeper into her crotch.

I began to concentrate more on her clit, using the broad flat part of my tongue to stimulate the nub, moving it in a left to right and back again motion. The moans increased in volume and tempo. I altered my stroke on her clit to include a back and forth motion so I was now drawing a plus sign with my tongue. Love's moans were coming even faster. I tried to keep pace with my tongue but she was moaning almost constantly now and my plus sign had morphed into a circle. When it became impossible to distinguish where one moan left off and another began I encircled her clit with my lips and sucked. Love came on my face with a scream of pleasure, her hands curling in my hair and holding me in place while she shuddered through her climax.

I remained in that position, licking and sucking at her pussy as her cum flowed into my mouth and her orgasm crested, then finally ebbed. I continued licking for a few minutes longer until Love finally pushed me away with a giggle. Sitting back on my heels I watched as she turned around and slid down the wall, joining me on the floor.

Sitting there, her eyes partly closed, her hair disheveled, her chest heaving as she struggled to bring her breathing back to normal and her skin flush from her orgasm, she was the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Probably ever will see for that matter.

Another giggle bubbled out of her and she lifted her head to look at me, "Now that was a great way to start!"

My cock swelled even more when I heard those wonderful words – to start. Or maybe it was my head. At that moment I was feeling mighty pleased with myself. And why not? Jennifer Love Hewitt had just climaxed on my tongue, her cum spilling out of her box and into my mouth. Just how many guys can say they know exactly what Love Hewitt's muff tastes like? I know I can. It is seared into my brain, all of it, her taste, her scent, the sight and the feel of her cunt will always be with me and whenever I think of my day with Love I will be able to recall the delicate flavor of her pussy and the way it felt as my tongue slipped through her folds.

I was having one hell of a good day. And it promised to only get better.

"Take off your clothes."

Told ya.

Grinning in that self-satisfied way that only men who are about to get laid can manage, I leaped to my feet and reached down to pull Love up from her seated position on the floor. When she was standing I took her by the hand and started to move towards the bed only to be pulled up short by her unexpected resistance.

I turned to look at her and she said "No, here."

I cocked an eyebrow at her, but started to remove my clothing nonetheless, her only explanation being a giggle wrapped, "You'll see why in a moment."

I wasn't wearing much so it didn't take long at all before I was standing before her completely naked. It was only then that it occurred to me that she very well might not like what she saw. Oh well, too late to worry about that now.

I need not have worried at all. We stood there looking at each other, each taking in the other's nakedness. I had already seen quite a lot of Love both out in the hallway and here in the room, but that didn't prevent me from leering at her incredible body. Now that I took the time I could see just how magnificent a body she really had. Her tits, well there just aren't enough ways to describe how amazing her chest really is, those big, beautiful globes sit proudly, without a hint of sag, topped by two perfectly centered pink nipples that seemed to be constantly erect and begging to be sucked. Her legs, while not long, are flawless, the skin smooth and silky and her thighs forming that hourglass thingy that draws your attention upward. To her pussy.

To some Love's best feature will always be her tits. To others it will be her beautiful face. Both of these can be argued for and both are, undoubtedly, right. After all, it is completely subjective. In fact, in spite of all my lavish praise of Love's breasts, it is her face that I think is her best characteristic. To be precise, it's her personality that I like most about her, but this is best conveyed through her face. The girl almost always has a smile on her face and seems forever on the verge of devolving into a fit of giggles. And I like that. Seeing Love smile evokes a similar response in me. It can't be helped. Just like seeing Love naked induces an erection in me. That can't be helped either.

But whatever feature we might say is a girl's best, it's a pretty safe bet that when they're standing naked in front of you for the first time you're going to forget, if only for a short while, about everything else and spend some amount of time focused on her snatch. If they look as good naked as Love does it will probably be a very, very long time.

My eyes froze on Love's twat, captivating me even though it had been just a few short minutes ago that I had been tongue deep in those warm inviting folds. She was open and wet to my visual examination and as my eyes moved over her flesh I replayed in detail the feeling of my tongue gliding through her muff. My cock twitched in response.

While I had been scrutinizing Love, she had done the same to me. When she saw my cock twitch she giggled softly and moved toward me. Two quick steps and she was standing directly in front of me and she moved in for a kiss. This time was far less frenzied than our earlier kisses and we took the time to explore each other's mouth, letting the kiss progress naturally until we were both breathing heavily and our hands had started to wander.

Predictably I ended up with one hand on her ass and one on her tits. This must have been exactly what she wanted because she broke the kiss and spun around in my arms so that her back was against my chest, once again reaching up with one hand to pull me back in for another kiss. With my left hand no longer able to grab her ass I attempted to move it to the next obvious choice but Love had other plans. Grabbing my wrist she brought my hand up and placed it on her unoccupied tit. I began to squeeze and knead her boobs with both hands, moving my hands in a circle in opposite directions, again rubbing her nipples with my palms, just like I had in the elevator.

Again this seemed to be exactly what she wanted and she moaned into my mouth, "Mmmm, yessss, like that!"

Love placed her hand on my dick, wrapping her fingers around my shaft and slowly jerking me, keeping the touch light so I didn't pop too soon. It was my turn to moan into her mouth and I pulled away a short distance so I could watch her hand move on my cock.

"Mmmm, just the way I like them!"

Assuming she was going to make some sort of sarcastic remark about my manhood I played the straight man, puffing out my chest and saying "You mean big and hard baby?"

She surprised me with her response, "Exactly. Big and hard."

My prick twitched in her hand and with another giggle she let it go. I started to complain when she shifted in front of me, trapping my cock against my body and grinding it with her ass, except this time I didn't even have the benefit of the thin material of our clothes to blunt the stimulation. We were now in pretty much the same state as on the elevator and it was finally becoming clear to me where she was heading. At least, I hoped we were heading somewhere. If she kept up her grind much longer I was going to be leaving a big gooey mess on her ass.

"Finish it." was all she said.

I didn't have to ask, I knew exactly what she wanted me to finish. I removed my right hand from her chest and brought it down to her leg, grasping her on the back of her right thigh and lifting her leg off the ground. I had to duck down a bit so that my rod popped out from between us and bounced a little before settling into place pressed up against Love's wet slit. I had intended to simply slide into her but my cock felt so good right where it was that I couldn't resist rubbing it up against Love's vulva, eliciting more moans from both of us.

Love was hopping a little on her left foot, the thrusts of my pole disrupting her balance and causing her to constantly readjust. She solved the problem by reaching up with her hand and pulling my head back down to resume our kissing, and simultaneously giving her something else to hang onto.

Before our lips locked once more I whispered "Help me get it in."

I could have used my left hand I suppose, but I was reluctant to remove it from Love's boob and it really was much simpler for her to line me up with her opening. It didn't seem like the right time for me to be fumbling around probing for her hole and missing while Love struggled to keep from falling over. That was how I rationalized it to myself anyhow, in reality I just didn't want to take my hand off Love's tit.

Doing as I asked Love snaked her hand down between her legs and took hold of my dick. Placing the head at her opening she gave me a quick squeeze signaling her readiness, then reached further down to caress my balls. I straightened up and pivoted my hips and slid straight into her. Oh. My. God.

All movement came to a halt. We didn't kiss. Our hands stopped moving. We weren't even breathing. All we could do was stop. And feel. Feel the indescribable pleasure of my cock, enveloped by Love's pussy.

There are no words to describe just how amazing it felt to be surrounded by Love's flesh. I could go on and on about how hot she was, or how wet she was and how she was so tight it felt like my shaft was trapped in a vise. The truth is, none of that mattered. Yeah she was hot, yeah she was wet, and she really was as tight as any woman I've ever been with, but that's not what made the feeling so amazing. It was the Who that made this such an incredible, indescribable, experience. I was in Jennifer Love Hewitt. I was actually going to fuck Jennifer Love Hewitt. One of the biggest fantasies of my life was about to become real. How do you describe that? Somehow, saying I was excited and that it felt good just doesn't seem to cut it.

As amazing as it felt to be balls deep in Love's pussy, and as much as I might have enjoyed staying like that for, well, eternity, I knew that it would feel even better when I started to move within her. I just hoped I lasted more than one stroke.

Tentatively, I moved my dick in her. Love whimpered. Yeah, that's right, it was Love who whimpered. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I moved again. More whimpers. I had made it to two strokes without shooting my load, but boy, was I close. I paused briefly, letting the urge to cum diminish to a point where I could start again.

When I did start once more I moved very slowly, every thrust establishing a new standard for pleasure, and every thrust threatening to be the one to send me over the edge. Somehow, I held off.

Love wasn't doing any better. Every time I moved she let out a soft "Oh." I started to focus on her responses, hoping to distract myself from the outrageous amount of pleasure I was feeling in my groin. To some degree it worked. I was still aware of every centimeter of Love's cunt surrounding my rod as I moved in it but with a fraction less intensity. Concentrating on Love's reactions allowed me to pick up some speed and lengthen my strokes, if only a little. When I started to go faster Love began to add to her exclamations of pleasure, "Oh." becoming "Oh my." She repeated this over and over.

Now that I had established some sort of rhythm I was starting to back away from the feeling that any second I was going to blow. Good, I wanted this to last as long as humanly possible. Well, as long as possible for this human at any rate.

I had been holding Love's right leg off the ground all this time and that gave me an idea for what to do next. I whispered into her ear, "Put both arms around my neck and hold on."

She was so absorbed in the feeling of my cock moving in her that she didn't bother to ask any questions, or open her eyes for that matter, she just lifted her right arm to join her left and grabbed the back of my neck. With a small twinge of regret I removed my hand from Love's boob and reached down to grab her left thigh behind, and just above, the knee. Lifting her leg she was now completely off the ground, her legs spread wide and held up by my hands under her thighs and her arms around my neck, her back pressed firmly against my chest and my manhood still deep within her.

I lifted her off my dick and slowly, slowly lowered her back down on it. We were back to whimpers from Love. I repeated the action, getting a feel for this new position, testing to see how much elbow room I had, so to speak. After a few test strokes I was able to determine how far I could reasonably lift Love off my prick before it was in danger of falling out oh her twat. I'd had to angle myself a little, so that my cock was more or less pointing straight up, but Love wasn't very heavy, and I had my back braced against the wall, so everything worked out. Once I had the proper distance established I was ready to move on to the next phase.

I picked up the speed of my strokes, lifting Love up and lowering her on my shaft. Her eyes were still closed and there was a tiny smile on her face, she was clearly enjoying the position, but, the whimpers were gone and except for the novelty of it, it wasn't anything special. So the next time I lifted her to maximum safe distance, I let her drop the length of my pole, letting gravity do its thing.

Love's eyes flew open and she screamed in surprised pleasure, "AAAAHHHH!"

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers