Love in an Elevator Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
108 Followers

The groans increased in volume and frequency as my pace picked up, as I knew it inevitably would. I was still trying to keep my strokes long, maximizing the pleasure we each felt as our heated flesh rubbed together, but I was starting to speed up and I knew it was only a matter of time.

Love moved her right hand to join the left on the back of my neck and pulled me down closer to her. I thought she wanted me to kiss her again, but both of us were grunting or moaning pretty consistently by then and didn't have the breath to spare. However, kissing was not on her mind at that moment, seems she just wanted us to be closer so we could moan directly into each other's ear. Turns out Love likes aural sex almost as much as oral. Go figure.

I must have liked it myself because as soon as I could hear every moan and whimper of pleasure Love was making I began to accelerate my strokes even more, shortening the length as a result. I began to feel all the telltale signals that my orgasm was approaching so I sorted through my bag of tricks for something to help me fend it off for a while longer. I came up empty. Felix the Cat I was not.

I know for some guys reciting endless boring statistics to themselves will do the trick, but that doesn't work for me. I never liked football, can't stand professional basketball, and haven't followed baseball since the last strike. Whatever statistics I knew are long since forgotten. The only statistic I remember now is how long the Red Sox have gone without winning the World Series and that just makes me chuckle whenever I think of it. That and Bill Buckner. But I digress.

Like I said before, I really don't know how long things lasted. It's not like I checked my watch before we started so I could time it. However long it was, it wasn't nearly long enough for me. But however long it was, it was apparently long enough for Love, and with little more than a soft "Oh!" she fell into another orgasm. A little more restrained than her earlier achievements, but nonetheless satisfactory for its lack of volume.

Feeling Love's entire body contract around me as she climaxed was more than enough to trigger mine. Not that I really needed to be triggered, I was pretty much cocked before Love reached her peak. Still, feeling Love's pussy begin to squeeze my dick gave me that last final push over the edge, and with one more stroke I joined her, taking inordinate pleasure in my second orgasm in as many hours.

I collapsed on top of Love, completely spent for the moment. She lay beneath me stroking my back lightly with her hands as we both savored our afterglow. We remained like this for some time, until I had regained the strength to roll over onto my back, again taking Love with me, so that now she was lying mostly on top of me. She looked down into my eyes and leaned over to give me a kiss. We hadn't spoken in some time and when the kiss broke I opened my mouth to speak, but anything I could say would fall far short of how I was feeling at that moment. The words were so inadequate all I could do was laugh.

Love could have been annoyed at my response, but she must have had similar feelings because when she spoke all that came out was "Wow!", before she too broke out in laughter.

When our laughter finally subsided she lay with her head on my shoulder, occasionally turning to place a kiss somewhere on my body within easy reach, then she looked up at me and said "That was truly awesome. I don't get that a lot, ever actually, with guys... with the guys I go out with I mean. Thank you."

Jennifer Love Hewitt was thanking me for sex. Thanking me. What's wrong with this picture?

I stroked her shoulder, my right hand moving down her back and my fingers lightly brushing against the side of her breast as I tried to let her know how amazing it had been for me, too, "I don't... I've never... I mean... This has been the most incredible experience of my life. The most incredible day! I can't imagine anything that could top it!"

Love gave me another dazzling smile when she heard that, a mixture of pride, happiness, her normal bubbly self, and just a hint of something secret. My Love wasn't done with me yet.

We began kissing again, taking our time and enjoying ourselves. When we weren't kissing we were holding hands, my left clasping her right as she lay in the crook of my right shoulder. After a while, without even realizing it, I dozed off. I don't know if Love had drifted off as well, but a short time later we were both roused by a loud knocking at the door to my room.

I glanced at the clock on the nightstand, I'd been out for only twenty minutes or so, as Love disentangled herself from my arms and began moving towards the door, exclaiming excitedly "She's here, she's here!"

I tried to stop her before she could open the door, we were both still naked after all and I didn't want her to give some hotel staffer the thrill of a lifetime, or worse yet, some paparazzo, when her words percolated through my brain.

She's here. Who's she?

Love opened the door.

To be continued in part 2.

* * * * * * * * *

This story was one of my earlier efforts. You can date it to mid-2004 by my teasing reference to the Red Sox World Series drought. Which, predictably, came to an end that very year. Wouldn't you know it.

Oh well, so it goes. But, fair is fair. So, even though it is many years later, congratulations to the Red Sox and to the Nation. As a fan of the Yankees I am required by law to hate you all and everything, baseball related, you stand for, but that doesn't mean I have to be completely without class and not be gentleman enough to congratulate you. So, congrats for 2004 and 2007. I'll just have to console myself with 2009 and the 26 wins before that. I won't even mention 2011.

Magnanimous of me, no?

TNP_
TNP_
108 Followers