Love in an Elevator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while, as Love grew more enthused, Sarah coaxed the brunette back up her body and when the brown haired head was within reach she began whispering to her best friend, words like "face" and "turns" about the only things I could hear. Whatever Sarah was saying Love was responding excitedly, interspersed with more giggles of course, and when it was done the two fell into a long kiss.

This time Sarah slowly came to a stop on top of me as she kissed her lover, one hand again leaving my shoulder so she could cup Love's cheek as they made out, but that didn't mean I had to stop as well. The blonde was still in a crouch above me, my cock firmly planted in her pussy, and by placing my feet flat on the bed I was able to lift my hips up, driving my dick deeper into Sarah then falling back to the bed again, repeating the movement rapidly and causing the pair to break the kiss as the older girl moaned in delight.

Love took that opportunity to put into motion whatever plan she and Sarah had cooked up and she began to shift on the bed, her knees coming even with my shoulders before she lifted one leg up and threw it over my body, straddling me and facing her girlfriend, my face once again inches away from her juicy snatch. I really liked this plan.

Quickly grabbing a pillow from the top of the bed I propped my head up and with my hands on her hips I guided Love until she was where I wanted her, still a couple of inches from my face, her entire nether region within easy reach, enabling me to pick and choose upon which part of that particular area of her anatomy I would focus my tongue. As much as I would have loved it if Love had simply sat her entire pussy right on my mouth I still had some items on my sexual to-do list that had to be completed and this was a wonderful opportunity for me to get my tongue back in the sexy starlet's perfect asshole. Besides, I could always pull her down those last couple of inches when I was done with her butt.

While I was guiding Love onto my tongue Sarah had taken control once again of the action down at our joined pelvises, resuming her bouncing, grinding and swiveling movements while I inserted my tongue back into the place where the entire days adventure had started. At the risk of being redundant I would say that Love was if anything even wetter than the last time I had my tongue in her twat, but that would imply that I was surprised to find her so aroused when really I wasn't. Since the moment Love and Sarah joined me on that elevator my arousal had been spiraling upward, with momentary plateaus each time I reached orgasm before beginning its upward climb again. What had started out as the fulfillment of one of my life's biggest fantasies had turned into the realization of two. I was having sex, outrageously hot sex, with two of the most beautiful women on the planet. Hell I couldn't even remember the last time my dick had been soft. So it should come as no surprise to anyone to find that both Love and Sarah were having similar reactions. Not that I was the fulfillment of one of their fantasies per se, although in a generic kind of way maybe I was. Maybe they had always wanted to share a lover, someone who could give them pleasure in ways they could not provide to each other, but still allow them the freedom to indulge themselves whenever they wanted to focus on one another. Maybe that's why it seemed that both girls were growing more aroused as the day progressed instead of being sated. Or maybe they were just like this all the time.

My tongue was plunging in and out of Love's muff while Sarah was doing a slamdance on my pole and all three of us were grunting and groaning and moaning, and occasionally screaming, out our pleasure at the sensations. I was just about to get lost in Love's folds when I remembered why I had stopped her from smothering my face in the first place. I wanted to place a check mark next to one of the items on my to-do list, but that meant removing my tongue from Love's snatch. Damn! For a moment I was possessed with the irrational desire for two tongues, one each for Love's twat and asshole. But of course that would leave me unable to fill all of Sarah's holes, so really, I would need two dicks as well. Two tongues and two dicks. I bet that would get me a lot of dates.

Dismissing the silly thoughts I reluctantly, you have no idea how reluctantly, extracted my tongue from the dark haired girl's beaver and slid it back over the perineum to slip the tip once again into her asshole. That's when I remembered why I had wanted to do this in the first place. Love's asshole was almost as scrumptious as her cunt. I started to get into it, stiffening my tongue into a point and driving it into Love's sphincter, getting little squeals of muffled pleasure from the bouncy brunette, muffled, I assume, because she and Sarah were busy locking lips again. My displeasure at having to leave Love's creamy box behind was a thing of the past, the thrill of rimming her asshole momentarily taking its place as I mentally marked my to-do list. Stick tongue in Love's asshole. Again. Check.

It was only a couple of minutes later when I heard Sarah mumble to her lover "Switch."

Without any warning they both lifted themselves off me, Love removing her delicious bottom half from my face while Sarah took away her hot, tight pussy from my cock. I looked on in bewilderment as they moved on the bed, Love moving south to my hips while Sarah came up next to my head, finally understanding what was about to happen when the younger girl reached out with one hand and grabbed my shaft, holding me upright as she swung a leg over my body.

I missed the rest of what she did because at the same time Sarah was throwing a leg over my head, but before she completed the motion she stopped and looked down at me and asked "Are you going to give me a rim job also?" My only answer was a wicked smile and she smiled back as she said "Good!" and continued to position herself so that her vagina was easily accessible to my tongue.

I didn't immediately shove my tongue into Sarah's dripping twat, waiting until Love had lowered herself onto me, my penis inside her for the, I don't know how many times it was, I'd lost count by then. When she bottomed out she wiggled delightfully in place for a few seconds, adjusting once more to the presence of my shaft, then she began a slow climb up the length of my rod, coming to a stop with just the tip inside her before beginning an equally slow descent. I could almost picture her face as she rode me, eyes closed in concentration, maybe the tip of her tongue sticking out just the slightest bit, looking adorable as always, but in a lust-filled, sexy kind of way. I would have been upset at not being able to see it for real if I wasn't busy staring up into Sarah's bald slit.

With Love in command of the activities going on down at my crotch I was now free to focus my attention on said bald slit. Not that I was going to spend a lot of time staring at it, I'd already done some of that. No, this attention was going to be spent doing what I couldn't do the first time I went down on Sarah. I was going to shove my tongue so far up her snatch I'd be tickling her cervix.

Figuring I didn't really need to advise Sarah of my intentions, she had to have a pretty good idea of what I was going to do, I stuck my tongue out as far as I could and placed the broad part of it flat against the blonde's clit, drawing it back slowly across her vulva until I was at the opening to her vagina. Then I shoved it up her tunnel as far as I was able, wriggling the tip around as I attempted to lick her inner walls.

Her reaction was better than I expected, "Oh FUCK YEAH eat my pussy! Ah fuck does that tongue feel good!"

Love took time out from her own vocalizations to respond to Sarah with a self-satisfied "Told ya."

Self-satisfied are probably the best words to use to describe my own feelings at that moment also, but I wasted little time feeling smug. Love was still riding my dick and Sarah was trying to fuck my tongue, so my energies were best focused on enhancing their, and my own, pleasure, not on pampering my ego. Well, maybe just a little.

Remembering my implied promise to Sarah I tightened my hold on her hips, stilling her pelvic thrusts. Lifting her away from my face just a smidge I moved my tongue back to her asshole and fluttered the tip around her sphincter. Sarah actually cooed in response. As I had with Love moments earlier I then stiffened my tongue into a point and started to worm it passed her anus. The blonde hissed out her pleasure.

"Ah fuck yeah!"

With my tongue probing her asshole Sarah had gone rock still, the only movement coming from her mouth as she moaned in delight. That's probably why it came as such a shock to me when she suddenly lifted her butt away from me and shifted so that my tongue was once again back at the opening to her vagina.

"Eat my pussy!"

Okay. No one has to tell me twice. Especially when the pussy in question belongs to Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I shoved my tongue back into Sarah's twat.

When my tongue came in contact with the fair haired girl's clitoris she began to saw her hips, dragging the nerve bundle over the pink muscle again and again, before coming to a halt and allowing me to slip back up her channel, massaging her inner walls, before sliding back out and slurping the juices into my mouth. With slight variations we repeated this pattern for a while until

the next time my tongue connected with her clit Sarah stayed where she was, grinding against me in very small circles, pleading with me to make her cum.

"Oh God! Oh God! Yes, right there. Right there. Do it. Do it. Oh God! Oh God! Uuunnhhh! Uuunnhhh! Uuunnhhh! Make me cum! Make me cum!"

My pleasure. In fact, given my current position, it would most certainly be my pleasure to make Sarah cum. Then I could drink my fill of her juices without even having to strain my neck. Puckering my lips, I wrapped them around Sarah's clit and sucked. Again the reaction was better than I had hoped for.

"Oh I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Sarah I'm CUMMMMunnnnnhhhhhhh!"

Wait. Did she say Sarah?

That's when I felt the rhythmic clenching and unclenching of Love's pussy around my dick as she had yet another orgasm. Oh, that explains it. Hey! Why does Sarah get all the credit? I'm the one who did all the work! Okay, not really, but I'm the one who lay there like a lump while Love humped me like a bunny! I should get at least some kind of reward for my effort!

"Oh My God! Oh God! Love! LOVE! UUUUNNNNNNNNHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! UNH! UNH!"

Sarah came all over my face.

Now that's what I call a reward. I didn't even mind that Love had gotten the credit for it. Let Love have the praise. I had the pussy juice.

The two women clung to each other as their orgasms ran their course. From my place underneath them I couldn't see their faces, but I could hear their breathing and I could feel the sweat on their bodies and I had no trouble at all imagining the huge smiles on each of their faces. I would have been wearing a pretty big one myself but I was still too busy gathering up the last traces of Sarah's cream with my tongue.

Even after they had recovered from their climaxes, Sarah and Love stayed locked together. I was still leisurely passing my tongue through the older girl's labia, more for my own pleasure than for hers, when I must have hit a sensitive spot because Sarah twitched a bit and a tiny bit of leftover cream dripped down onto my tongue. Apparently that caused some kind of response from my cock because the girls finally separated and Love looked down at her groin where my penis was still steadfastly fixed inside her.

Looking back up to Sarah she asked "What are we going to do with this?" as she lifted her hips off me, my shaft falling out with a plop only to slap against my abdomen with a tiny 'whack'.

Sarah's only response was to lean down and swiftly begin to clean every inch of my member, vacuuming Love's cum from the surface as she began to give me a stellar blowjob. Love watched this for a couple of seconds with one hand raised to her lips, trying to stifle, and failing, a few giggles, before giving up and with a "Good answer!" she bent over and applied her tongue to my balls.

Dear Lord could this day get any better?

I couldn't wait to find out.

Continued in part 3.

* * * * * * * * *

Once upon a time the ending to this story read "to be concluded in part 3". That after having promised to conclude the story here in part 2. Oh to be that young and naïve once more.

This story now stands at 4 parts with at least 2 more to go. Which should mean I'll have this wrapped up by 2020.

Oh well, so it goes.

Thanks for reading. Until next time,

TNP