Love in an Elevator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love bounded off the bed with another squeal and Sarah took off right after her, chasing the sexy brunette around the room, both of them giggling like mad as they played a game of naked tag, the younger girl not really trying to avoid the blonde who in turn wasn't really trying to catch her. They were just enjoying every second of their time together and displaying way too much energy considering what they'd been doing all afternoon. I was getting tired just turning my head to look at them.

"Sanctuary! Sanctuary!"

Jumping on the bed with those words Love immediately crawled over to my left side and fell down with her head on my shoulder. I hope she wasn't looking to me to protect her from her friend, because at that moment I couldn't have protected her from a newborn kitten, let alone a frisky Sarah. But the light haired girl had amiably accepted Love's declaration of the bed as sanctuary and she also got up on the mattress and crawled over to lie down on my left side, with Love in the middle. The pair both turned onto their right sides so that Love was facing me and Sarah was spooned up behind her. She lifted her head to give Love a peck on the shoulder and then smiled down at the younger woman, before leaning in for a more proper kiss.

"Wench."

Giggle.

Silence for a few seconds then the distinct sound of lips smacking and I could hear Love muttering only to be cut off by Sarah, "Don't even go there!"

More giggles and then silence and that was the last I heard for a long while.


***


And the first thing I heard when I woke up.

I was disoriented at first. The room was dark, all the lights had been turned off except for one in the bathroom, and I was lying on the bed on my back with my head at the foot. Somehow a pillow had ended up under my head, and since I couldn't remember grabbing one before dozing off one of the girl's must have placed it there for me. That was sweet. Neither girl was where I had left them and I lifted my head to try to find them. I didn't have to look far.

They were both still on the bed but had retreated to the top. Sarah was on her stomach and Love was on her knees with her face pressed into the blonde's backside.

"You know Love, you really don't have to do this. I have had bigger things in there."

She has? Damn. I don't think I want to hear any more.

"I know." Love lifted her head long enough to answer her friend before returning to her task.

"It was just a couple of weeks ago when Rose oiled up Mr. Snappy. Remember? You were there. And I know you were only teasing before, so you don't have to prove anything by drilling your tongue into my butt."

No really. I don't want to hear about Mr. Snappy and his big dick and how he was in Sarah's ass before me. Hey, isn't that the name of the character from that godawful TV show? No wait, that was Mr. Big.

"I know. And when she was done you put on Mr. Snappy and used it on her."

Put on Mr. Snappy? Put him on? Why would she...? Oh. I get it now. Suddenly I was feeling a lot less jealous of Mr. Snappy. But I wouldn't mind seeing pictures of 'him' in action.

"So you're just doing this because you want to then?"

"Yep." But she stopped there anyway and sat up on her haunches while Sarah rolled over onto her back. "But I guess we have to stop huh? It's getting kind of late."

"Yeah, it is, and yeah we do. Rose will be waiting for us. You don't want to be late do you?"

"No. I want to see Rose just as much as you do. It's just..."

"I know sweetie. I feel the same way. But fun time is almost over. And c'mon, it's not like we're going back to a salt mine. We're going home to see our friends. Almost everyone should be at the mansion for the next few days. That'll be fun, right? And it's not like we can't do this again sometime."

"You promise?"

"I promise. But not too often. We want to keep it special. Now why don't you go get ready while I wake up Sleeping Beauty here. We have just enough time for this one last thing then we have to leave."

"Okay." Love leaned down for a brief kiss then hopped off the bed and padded into the bathroom. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended I was still asleep, not because I was embarrassed to be caught listening to their conversation, but because I wanted to see how Sarah was going to try to wake me. I was not disappointed when she positioned herself by my waist and took my dick in her mouth and started sucking. And licking. And jerking.

Not that it was doing her any good.

I let Sarah suck me off for a couple of minutes before stirring and pretending to wake up. She wasn't having any success getting me hard again, but it always feels good to have a warm, wet tongue on your rod and I didn't really want her to stop. But as soon as she saw me looking at her she let my member drop from her mouth.

"Oh good. I thought you were going to lie there and pretend to be asleep until you got another hardon, and I don't have all night."

So I'm not as good an actor as the girl's are. Sue me.

"Is he awake?" Love's voice drifted around the corner from the bathroom.

Sarah looked up and raised her voice as she answered her friend, "Parts of him are."

"Parts of him?"

"Let's just say he's having some performance issues."

"Hey!" Being tired after an all afternoon romp, one where I performed admirably I might add, and then not being able to achieve an erection in a few minutes does NOT qualify as a 'performance issue' to me. I just needed a little TLC. Something I was obviously not going to get from Sarah.

"Well it's the truth isn't it? I was sucking your dick for what? Three minutes? Does it look hard to you?"

The funny thing is, hearing Sarah say the words 'sucking your dick' got more of a reaction from my penis than the actual sucking did. Still, except for that faintest of twinges I remained dormant. I would need a few more hours rest before I'd next be ready to blow. Pun intended.

Before I could respond with a scathing retort Love came bouncing back into the bedroom, capturing both my and Sarah's attention, "Want me to give it a try? Good morning sleepyhead." This last to me as she sprang onto the bed on her knees and leaned forward, her weight resting on her hands.

In the space of two minutes I had seen Sarah with my cock in her mouth, Love's tits jiggling as she dashed back to the bed and the sweetest smile known to man. If my collection of mental images from the day got any bigger I was going to have to start deleting stuff from my brain to make room. Like my age. And my address. Maybe my name.

"Hello Tigger."

"Huh?" Sarah may have understood, or she may just have found Love's reaction funny, because when the brunette turned to look at her the blonde could only shrug in answer.

"Tigger. You know, from Winnie the Pooh? Pooh's friend Tigger?"

"I know who Tigger is, I just don't get why you called me that."

"She's bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy
fun fun fun fun fun
But the most wonderful thing about Tigger is
That she's the only one!"

"Ohh. I get it now. I think." She turned to look at her friend once more "But my top isn't made out of rubber..." turning back to glare at me "... which you would know if you'd spent more than two minutes paying attention to them instead of just diving right down to my butt!"

Sometimes you can't win. Of course I'd hardly call what I'd done with the mildly irritated vixen losing. Still, she wanted me to pay some attention to her boobs, then I'd pay attention to her boobs! I scrambled up from the beds surface and grabbed Love around her waist and tossed her on her back near the top of the bed. While she lay there giggling I rolled onto my left side and took Love's right breast in my hand, lifting it up as I ducked my head down and started to lick and suck at her nipple. With the first touch of my lips Love's giggles started to diminish, eventually petering out completely until she was lying there quietly, her breathing even but getting shallow as she grew more excited over time. Sarah just watched us for a while and then without a word she crawled into place on Love's left and started to work on the brunette's unoccupied boob.

We continued this way for a time and then I felt a touch on my hand and I lifted my eyes to Sarah's. Without stopping what she was doing to her best friends tit she motioned with her head to the top of the bed. I also did not stop what I was doing when I looked up to see Love's head thrown back to the pillows and her eyes tightly closed. I could see her left hand raised above and behind Sarah's head and her fist was opening and closing repeatedly. I did not know but could assume that she was doing the same thing with the other hand behind my head. Damn, if I had realized she enjoyed having her tits sucked this much I would have spent more time doing it.

Having seen what she wanted me to see Sarah again touched my hand to bring my attention back to her. This time she grasped one of my fingers and gently tugged, moving my hand away from Love's tit and taking it with her down the younger girl's body towards her groin. Once down there she lifted her index finger and made a sawing motion in and out. I caught on instantly and mimicked her gesture and then together we started to rub Love's labia, getting her ready for what was to come next.

Following Sarah's lead I continued to rub my finger along Love's vulva until I felt the light haired girl's hand slide on top of mine. On the next downstroke she pressed my index finger inward and together we slipped our digits into Love's vagina. She hissed in pleasure at the sensation but her eyes remained shut and the two of us maintained our steady offensive on her tits.

While we pumped our hands in and out of Love in tandem, Sarah was using her thumb to circle the brown haired girl's clit, lightly brushing all around it but never getting too close and risking over stimulation. Between the two sets of lips on her nipples and the pair of fingers in her twat and the thumb fanning the flames at her clit Love was receiving quite enough in the way of stimulation. For the moment anyway. I didn't know it just yet but Sarah had some specific plans for Love's, and my, very near future.

After a couple more minutes of the triple-teaming Love's head was thrashing back and forth on the bed at a pretty good clip and she was moaning, starting off low and constant and just recently having moved on to loud and in rhythm with the fingers in her pussy. For the first time since she had joined me at Love's chest Sarah lifted her mouth away from her girlfriend's tit and stuck her tongue out, just a bit, and flickered it briefly then motioned with her head down to Love's snatch. Again I caught on to her intent immediately, mostly because I had been thinking along those very same lines.

I waited for Sarah to return to her duties at Love's breast before starting to move down to the brunette's crotch. I didn't try to reposition myself so that I could rest comfortably in between Love's legs, instead I took a page straight out of her playbook and came at the lust-inducing beauty's pleasure center from above. As it turned out, I doubt it would have mattered, because the second my tongue touched her inflamed clit Love took off like a rocket.

"Unhunhunhunh... Oh God!... Oh God!... Ohmigod... Ohmigod!... OH GOD!... Sarah!... Sarah!... SARAhhhhhhhhh."

Throughout her climax I kept nibbling and flicking at Love's clit with my tongue and when it was over both Sarah and I removed our finger's from the spent girl's muff. Chuckling because we were continuing to act in sync, we both took our cum soaked digits and proceeded to suck the glaze into our mouths.

"Perfect!"

I could not have agreed more. In fact it was so perfect, I wanted to go in for more.

"No wait! Don't do that!"

Don't? Wait? Mommy, why is the mean woman keeping me from my treat?

Adding to my confusion Sarah jumped off the bed and reached over to the dresser, picking something up and climbing back onto the bed. It wasn't until she was back in position between her lover's legs that I finally understood what she was doing and why she had wanted me to wait.

Love's electric blue thong was once again dangling from her finger, just like it had been when Sarah had first entered the room, those many hours ago.

I liked it. There was a... symmetry to what Sarah had in mind that appealed to me.

Love was still lying on her back with her eyes closed and her legs spread wide. Not the most ladylike pose perhaps, but absolutely perfect for what Sarah was about to do. When she felt the blonde's hand run up her thigh she gave a small moan of approval, becoming louder when Sarah's fingers brushed against her labia. Then the moan gave way to a giggle as the green eyed girl started to push the fabric of the thong into Love's still sopping twat and she raised her upper body on her elbows to watch the blue material disappear inside her vagina, smiling up at Sarah and me when the whole undergarment, what there was of it, was buried inside her canal.

"Come and get it."

No chuck wagon was ever approached by any cowboy in the old west with as much glee as I moved in on Love. What an absolutely wonderful way to end the day.


***


It didn't take me very long to remove Love's thong from her pussy, and it probably would have taken even less time if I had just gone in for it without taking any detours. But I was really getting in to the balance this was bringing to the days events, each woman offering me her cum saturated panties straight from the source and the fact that I was literally going to finish the day where I started, with my face pressed up against this amazing woman's slit, so I had Love roll over onto her stomach so I could approach her from behind. Just like I had when we first entered the room. And just like that first time I drifted away from her gash every now and again to spend some time rimming her asshole and even more time teasing her clit and adding to the cream that was pooling in her snatch, but eventually I focused on the reason I was down there and gently grasping the underwear in my teeth I pulled it out from Love's beaver, her fresh juices dampening the fabric and giving me the perfect match to the pair of gray panties that were still on the nightstand.

Unfortunately after that it really was time for the girl's to leave and we said our goodbyes there on the bed, exchanging long kisses amid much petting and intimate stroking of bare flesh. In time even that had to come to an end and reluctantly the ladies stood up and began to get dressed, each girl needing just a fraction less time than usual due to the one less article of clothing that they had to put on. In Sarah's case it was not such a big deal since she had been wearing jeans when she entered the room. However in Love's case, and given how short the skirt she had worn was, this could potentially be a very big deal. One stray gust of wind and this would be a paparazzi event unlike anything the celebrity world had ever seen.

"Umm. Are you guys sure you want to go outside, in public, dressed like... that?" I motioned towards Love's skirt with my hand as I continued "You know, given the lack of certain protection?"

Sarah laughed as she answered "Hell no we don't want to go outside with Love's cooch on display for anyone to see. But that's okay, we don't have to. We have a room here on the 31st floor. We're just going to go down there to shower and change before we go meet our friend."

Shower? Change? I was going to shower. Maybe I could convince them to shower up here. With me.

"You know, I was going to jump in the shower. Maybe you guys would like to stay here and join me?"

Another laugh from the blonde, "Yeah right. I'm sure that would work out real well. Sorry, maybe next time, okay?"

Well it was worth a shot. And on the plus side, Sarah was still talking about there being a next time. As consolations go, that was a pretty damn nice one. I was just about to concede defeat when I noticed the look on Love's face. She was looking down with a thoughtful expression on her face which I mistook for indecision. Thinking that maybe she at least would be willing to stay a while longer I tried again.

"You know Love if you wanted to stay and join me while Sarah goes down to your room for her shower, that would be okay. I bet you guys would even be ready to meet your friend that much sooner if we did that."

Love looked up at me with her eyes gone wide, that deer trapped in headlights kind of expression on her face. Oops. That didn't look like someone who was undecided about what she wanted to do. Poor Love. I'd just put her in the position of having to choose between staying with me and disappointing Sarah, or having to turn me down and leaving with her lover. I don't think Love ever had an easy time letting someone down, and this time was no different. She quickly glanced over to Sarah, silently appealing to the older girl to help her out of this jam.

Sarah saved the brunette from having to make any choice. She reached out and placed a hand on Love's arm, not even needing to pull her away from me as the lovable brunette stepped back willingly into her open arms. Sarah stood there with her arms wrapped around her lover's waist, Love's own arms resting lightly on top of them, and looked at me from over the younger girl's right shoulder.

"Mine."

That's all she said, just the one word, but it was more than enough to make her point and get the brown eyed girl smiling like a beacon. Love preened like a peacock at Sarah's casual display of possessiveness and if she had not been wrapped up in her lover's arms I swear she would have been strutting about the room. As it was she managed to give off an air of supreme satisfaction until some stray thought must have crossed her mind and her brow furrowed and her look grew first pensive, then concerned. She turned her head so that she could whisper in her friend's ear and I watched as Sarah listened to Love's quandary.

Whatever the problem was it must not have been that serious because Sarah chuckled as Love talked and then responded lightly, "Yes Love, you can still be Rose's slut whenever you want. Would I take that away from you? Could I is more like it. And do you really think Rose would put up with me trying for even one second? Hmm?"

Whether Love thought Rose, whoever Rose was, would let Sarah do what she suggested didn't seem to matter to the dark haired girl, she just placed a kiss on her lover's cheek and turned back to look at me, her big bright smile once again firmly in place. Sarah looked back up at me from over Love's shoulder, an expression of appraisal on her own countenance.

"So. You're not going to ask?"

Ask what, right? You would expect me to play it coy and pretend not to know what Sarah was talking about. But that would be the worst thing I could possibly do. The one thing, the absolute only thing, that I understood with complete certainty from that day is that I had been part of something very special. I don't know how or why I was chosen to spend the afternoon with these incredible women, and I don't know how they determined that it would be a safe thing to do, but I was chosen and they were safe. I wasn't going to disparage that now by pretending I didn't know what they had risked. I answered as honestly as I was able.

"None of my business really. Outside of this room..." I lifted a hand in gesture to the outside world "... what you do in private is just that. Private. Same with who you do it with. Just like I expect that what we did here today is private. Not that I'd object if you wanted to go public with it. Be good for my reputation don'tcha know."