Love in an Elevator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both girls rolled their eyes at that but soon were looking at me with happy smiles on their faces, Love in particular. It must have come as something of a relief to them, knowing that I had no inclination to pry any further into their private affairs, again pun intended, even though I was now a pretty big part of those private affairs. Many guys would have assumed that in my position they would now be entitled to know anything they wanted about the private lives of the two Hollywood stars. Many guys would have been wrong. So I couldn't exactly blame Sarah when she still felt the need to drive home the point that, to paraphrase a popular commercial, what happens in the hotel room, stays in the hotel room.

"Well I for one am glad that you understand the nature of the situation. I wouldn't want there to be any misunderstanding and have you thinking we wanted this all over the Hollywood press. That would be bad for all of us. No, if that happened I would just have to rip your dick off and give it to Love as a souvenir."

I looked over to the giggling brunette and she batted her eyes at me demurely, "I like to have them bronzed and placed on my mantle."

Unlike the last time when Love and Sarah played me to perfection, this time I was fully aware I was being teased and could therefore respond accordingly, "Must make for some interesting conversations when your Mom drops by."

Two sets of eyes gone enormously round and for the first time that day it was me that was able to burst into laughter at the expressions on their faces, Love's mortified at the idea of explaining such a collection to her mother and Sarah, well Sarah was looking at me in some disbelief. I think she couldn't decide whether she should be outraged at my impudence, brushing aside her threat of bodily harm as if it were nothing, or impressed that not only had I brushed it aside, I had actually turned it back on her. Of course it would have helped if she hadn't gone for such an absurd threat. I mean c'mon, she's strong for her size, but really now. In the end she settled on joining in my laughter. When it ended she released her hold on Love and stepped out from behind the dark haired girl to give me another kiss and a hug goodbye.

"We'll be in touch, okay?"

"Believe me when I tell you, I'll be looking forward to it."

Sarah stepped back and now it was Love's turn. She practically leaped into my arms and hugged me as tight as she could, her head buried in my shoulder. After a minute or so she lifted her head and gave me a peck on the cheek before moving her lips to my ear so she could whisper in it.

"Thank you. You were wonderful. And next time... maybe I'll let you do to me what you did to Sarah."

And then she was moving away from me, back to join Sarah over by the dresser, leaving me to stare at her in shock. Anal sex with Love? There went another thousand or two beats of my heart. That was even enough to get my somnolent cock to stir briefly.

"These your business cards?"

The question interrupted my musing and my dick went back to sleep, "Huh? Oh, yeah, those are my cards."

Taking the card she had been holding up Sarah turned back to the dresser and grabbed a pen as she started to write something on the back, leaving both card and pen on the bureau near the small pile when she was finished. She took another card from the pile and stuck it in the front pocket of her jeans, adding a second card after holding it out for Love's inspection and getting a short nod.

They started to move towards the door and I reluctantly followed. I was still naked, I really was heading in for a shower as soon as the girls were gone, and we exchanged another set of kisses and hugs, keeping both short and then the pair had opened the door and stepped through. In spite of my nudity I leaned out into the hall and watched the pair as they walked to the elevator.

A few feet down the corridor Love turned back to face me, waving goodbye as she went, "'Bye Dilbert. We'll call soon, okay?"

Anything else she might have said was cut off as Sarah took advantage of Love's state of dress and flipped up the front of the younger girl's skirt, giving me a final flash of the dark pubes before the squealing brunette threw both hands down to push her skirt back in place as she whirled to face forward again. I could only chuckle to myself. I couldn't begin to tell you how many times that day Love had ridden my tongue, humping my face as I ate her pussy, yet there she was in the hall, shrieking in embarrassment because Sarah had lifted her skirt. Unfortunately for Love it didn't end there. With both hands clasped in front of her crotch her rear was unguarded and Sarah took advantage once more, lifting the back of Love's skirt and exposing her shapely rump. The blonde even took the indignity a step further, pinching her lover's cheek and getting another howl of protest in answer. Love started to run down the hall to escape her tormentor, her giggles filling the corridor with sound, while Sarah followed close behind, laughing almost as loudly.

One more image for my collection. Sigh. There goes my mother's birthday. I closed the door and went back into my room.

Before heading in for my shower I took a long look around the area that had become so much more than a hotel room to me now. It was here in the hallway where Love and I shared our first real intimacies. It was there by the dresser where I watched Sarah demonstrate in explicit detail just how much more than friends she and the ebullient brunette really were. And it was over there on the bed where the three of us brought to life just about every fantasy I had ever had that didn't involve Heidi Klum and Cool Whip. And after the day I'd just had I could easily go through life without that particular daydream ever coming true and not feel a second's regret.

I moved over to the dresser, almost giddy with the images that were flooding my mind, and sorted through the items on the countertop, settling on the business card that Sarah had written on the back of, picking it up and reading the words she had left there.

'Thanks for everything, We'll be in touch – Sarah'

Oh well. I had been hoping she'd left a number where I could reach them, but it was understandable why she wouldn't. Hell even I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't be calling them every other day to see when we could meet to do this all over again if she had left her number. So if Sarah felt it would be better left to them to make the call, then I would just have to grin and bear it. I certainly had the grinning part down. Until I flipped the card over to the front and the memory of Love's last goodbye came back to me.

'Bye Dilbert. We'll call soon, okay?'

Oh no. No no no no NO!!! They'd taken the wrong cards!

My feeling of elation now replaced by one of sudden emptiness I moved backwards to the bed, sitting down with a plop when I felt the backs of my legs make contact with the mattress. They'd taken the wrong cards. Instead of taking my real business cards, Sarah had taken from a small pile of gag cards from the trade show I was in town to attend. Oh fuck! That meant that I did not have a number where I could reach the girls, and now they didn't have a number where they could reach me. And that meant... Oh FUCK!

I sat there stunned, the time passing slowly as I absorbed the full implication of these latest events, gradually coming to terms with what had happened. The feeling of loss was intense, knowing that any chance I might have had of future encounters with one or both of the Hollywood starlets had just dissipated like smoke from the pipe dream it now was had me on the edge of despair. And just like that moment on the bed earlier that day when I was reaching for Love all it would take was one good push and I would tumble over that edge. I lifted my head and took another look around the room, letting the images back in, letting them roll over me, letting them take me back in time to the moment when they occurred. And I started to... laugh.

Yeah, laugh. How could I not? How could I sit there and remember everything I had experienced that day, everything I had shared with Love and Sarah and everything they had shared with me and not laugh in pure joy? Sure, I had lost out on any chance of a repeat encounter, but that didn't change what had happened in that hotel room. I still had all that, nothing could take that away from me, and if I could never duplicate the experience, well, perhaps that was the way it was supposed to be. Maybe this was the powers' that be way of telling me that one man could be just so lucky – but no more. Maybe. Or maybe there are no powers that be, no destiny and no fate, just chance encounters and the luck of the draw and we make our own destiny. And if that's the case then whatever happened next was in my hands.

Sure, I could have called the concierge and tried to convince him that I was a friend of Sarah and Love's and that they really would be okay with him putting my call through to their room, but the odds of that working were... well there were no odds. Hotels simply did not give out the room numbers of their guests without explicit permission. Not even to other guests in the hotel. And that assumes that Sarah or Love had registered under their real names. Not likely. So that was out. Or maybe I could go down to the 31st floor and start pounding on every door until I came across the right one. Except there were forty, maybe more, rooms on each floor. What were the odds that I would find theirs before some indignant guest called security and I got tossed to the street on my ass. And again I was assuming that one or the other girl would even answer the door when I came a-knockin'. Anyone else, there's a chance, but those two? No, they may not have wanted to stay to share a shower with me, but I had little doubt that they were in their room right that second having soapy fun and getting wet. And giggling.

I laughed some more.

Okay, two ideas and two strikes, what else was there? Oh. Oh! Yeah, that could work.

But first I'd have to take that shower.

Then I was off to start riding the elevator.

Hey, it had worked the first time.


The end. Or is it?


* * * * * * * * *

All right, I won't keep you waiting. This isn't the end. When I first had the idea for this story I honestly thought I would finish it in 1 part. Then I started writing it and realized I would need a 2nd part. 2 parts became 3, and now 3 has become 4. And it's still not finished. Oh well, so it goes. I may be the one doing the writing but I am a big believer in letting a story go where it needs to. Most of the time. And this story needs to go into a 5th part. At least.

Until next time, thanks for reading and if you liked the story then won't you please consider letting me know with a comment or by contacting me directly? Or cast a vote for it. That's easy enough, right?

Later,

TNP