Blackmailed

Story Info
I was looking for a mistress. I guess I got what I asked for.
1.2k words
4.35
34.7k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

I was a shy, submissive and not that experienced bi guy. I messaged her on online. She was local and looking for younger bi guys for meets.

I opened with the usual hi this is me and I'm a submissive bi guy open to to most things and kinks.

She replied. Great I thought.

"How submissive are you then?"

What an open question.

Very, I replied. Try me.

I will, she said. Give me your swingers log in and password. This is a bit odd I thought. But she was verified aswell and I did want a Domme. I duly obliged and waited to see what she had in mind.

"Give me your number" she messaged. I did.

She rang me shortly after. I was on the spot now. I get very nervous talking to new people. Let alone in a sexual manner.

"Hello" she said. She had a husky, yet commanding voice.

"Hi" i replied.

"Hi who?" she replied.

"Hi.....Miss?"

"Better, listen here subby. If you want to be mine you're going to have some hoops to jump through. Do you understand?"

"Yes Miss"

"Good. So you're bi then? How much of a slut are you?"

"I'm bi Miss. I've only really sucked a few cocks so far" I sheepishly told her.

"Well that's going to change. So you've never been fucked then? Hmmm. Yes we'll soon change that. What are you doing now?"

"Not a lot Miss"

"Go and get showered and put a butt plug in. I saw you have some from your pics. Then message me when you're done"

"Yes Miss" I said. Wondering why.

I showered. Tried to avoid playing with my now rock hard cock and jumped out, lubing my ass and sliding a plug in. I got dressed again and messaged her.

"105 Green Street"

"What Miss?" I replied.

"Drive there now. Ring me when you're in your car and on your way"

"Why Miss?"

"Don't ask stupid questions slut. Do it now and then ring me"

This made me very nervous. What on earth was she doing? Had she lined someone up for me? I wouldn't get to see?

My cock soon took over and before I knew it I'm half way there. I ring her

"You're in the car?"

"Yes Miss"

"How far away are you?"

"It says 15 minutes Miss"

"Ok listen in then. When you get there you message me and then you'll go and knock the door. When they answer, hand over your phone. Walk in and strip off. He's going to blindfold you. That's all you need to know for now other than make sure you're a good boy. You'll do exactly as you're told! Understand?"

I arrived 10 minutes later. My cock was still doing all of the decision making.

I sat outside. Now I was nervous. My brain was trying to intervene. I had no idea who was in that house, what their intentions were and no real idea who this woman arranging it all was. This is ridiculous.

Yet my cock is still straining against my boxers. What should I do? I'm parked on a street. Whoever is there can probably see me.

I text her saying I'm not sure I can go through with this.

I get back reassurance. She's kind and caring. Telling me she picked the guy. He's verified. He's genuine and he's not going to hurt me.

She asks if I'm turned on. Of course I am I reply.

Then off you trot. Remember. Hand your phone over when you get in. I'm still not sure if I should go ahead.

Fuck it. Here goes. I get out and knock on the door. It opens but whoever opened it stands behind the door and points to a blindfold left just inside.

I put it on and heard, "Phone?"

It's definitely a guy if I was wondering beforehand.

I hand it over and I'm told to strip off.

I take my clothes off putting them on the floor and feel someone brush against me and pick the clothes up.

"You won't be needing those"

I feel someone walk around behind me then slap my arse and push me forward by my shoulders. They guide me until I'm into another room.

"Bend over slut". Fuck. Is he going to try and fuck me now?!

I hear my phone ring. It's the FaceTime tone. God I hope it's her and not someone else. He answers my phone and I hear her. She laughs and says good boy. I was doubtful you'd go through with it. Has he got his plug in? Good. Ok put the phone so I can see what's going on."

"Right then let's see how this little sluts skills are? Get on your knees. Impress me"

I feel a cock slap my face. It's still quite soft By the feel of it. I reach up to take a hold and hear "no hands" from her.

Ok I put my hands back on my knees and open my mouth. A cock enters and I get to work. I lick and suck and feel it grow in my mouth. It doesn't feel too big which gives some relief. I keep going and hear her say what a good boy I was. I then hear the guy tell her that I'm not half bad.

The cock starts to fuck my face now, picking up the pace and I start to gag. I hear laughing from both and this drives him on. Fucking my throat hard, not caring that I keep gagging and I'm struggling. He pounds on and on.

"Ok that's enough" I hear. Thank god I think. Although what's next?

"Time to bend over slut. Let him have that virgin arse."

"Shall I put a Johnny on?" He says.

"Yes" I say.

"No" she says.

"She's the boss" he replies.

I feel the plug being pulled from my arse. It feels good but leaves my feeling empty. Not for long.

He quickly slides inside me. Replacing the plug. It's bigger and very different. A strange but not unpleasant feeling. He starts to fuck me. Mmmm yes I think. I have been missing out.

He picks up pace. Really starting to pound me hard now and it only starts to feel even better.

He doesn't last long now and soon announces he wants to cum

"On his face" I hear. He quickly pulls out and walks to my front and shoots a huge hot load onto my face. I hear moaning from my phone. Seems he's not the only one to cum.

He tells her he's done and she says "Ok show him out. Don't wipe the cum slut!"

She tells me to dress. Leave the FaceTime on and walk back to my car with his cum on my face.

I do as I'm told and rush there. Fortunately no one is around. She laughs at me and asks if I enjoyed it. I did I tell her but wasn't too sure about it.

"Ready for another then?" She says

"Oh I don't know."

"Oh you don't? Here this will help. I've been recording it all and I have your number. If you don't. I'll make sure all of your friends and family know you're a fag that loves cum on his face. You think I wouldn't take some insurance? You're my little slut for hire now"

"Drive home. Don't wipe it off til I say."