Love In The Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As your teeth clamp over your nipple your head falls back as you feel the thickness of his tongue as it pushes between your lips flattens and moves downwards the sides of his tongue pushing your lips wider as it slides down and passes over your entrance. His fingers move over your inner thighs, you feel the tips of his fingers as they ease your lips apart the tip of his tongue swirls around your entrance curling just inside you as each circle gets smaller his tongue pushes deeper. Your mouth opens, no sound escapes your lips, your head rolls from side to side as you lift your hips and you feel his tongue dart deep inside you. Your pussy grips his tongue as your fingers dig into the wet earth. The rain causing steam to rise from your body as you moan and writhe below him.

His tongue slides along both walls of your inner pussy then flicks upwards forming a bowl and scooping up your cream drawing his tongue back between his lips you can feel him moan as he drinks your juices. His whole body shudders as he hungrily returns his tongue to your pussy, pushing it deep, twisting it inside you, rolling it as he begin to tongue fuck your pussy. His tongue driving in and out of you each time it pulls back you feel its tip caress you dragging along the moist inner flesh of your pussy. His fingers spread you wider; you can feel the tip of his nose push between the folds of your pussy as his tongue digs deeper than before. His teeth against your lips his fingers release your lips as they close around his tongue you feel them roll as he clamps his mouth over your entrance and sucks deeply. The tender walls of your pussy are pulled together by the suction created his tongue the only thing that keeps them apart. As he wiggles and pull his tongue back your fingers dig into the earth you can hear the grass rip as your fingers tear it from the earth.

Your whole body racked with spasms, the sky lights up as the earth rumbles below you, for a moment you are blinded your eyes clamp shut tight as they open your eyes meet his. Your body warms as his shelters yours from the rain his chest brushes your nipples as you feel his hips meet yours. His cock digs into your flesh as your knees draw up around his waist. Your hands on his shoulders you lift your head your lips meet his you feel his warm tongue as it moves over your bottom lip then past your teeth the tip touches yours as your tongue rolls around his the taste of your juices on his tongue drives you crazy. The ground warm under your back as his body grinds against yours, you feel his cock throb as it moves along your skin. Drawing his hips back, yours rise as you feel the head of his cock trail over your clit, your nails dig into his flesh as your hands move down his back. You feel the rainwater flowing between your legs your pussy lips hang open as you wrap your legs around him you hand moves between your bodies you seize his cock and lead him to your entrance.

Grunting as you take his cock in your hand his hips rise as you press the head of his cock against your opening. Feeling the soft rim of your pussy encircle the head of his cock his hips thrust forward his cock splitting your tender wet lips as with one mighty thrust he fills your pussy. Your inner walls driven apart by his thick cock, the head grinding along your fleshy insides. As his balls meet your ass a bolt of lightning lights the night sky your eyes meet his you see his roll as you tighten your grip on his cock the ensuing thunder drowns out your screams as his cock pulls back. You rise up trying to engulf his cock your pussy moves along his shaft as you lift and drop your hips rolling them below him his cock filling you your pussy so wet it moves effortlessly along him.

As your hips drop you feel the head of his cock as it rests just inside you, your pussy lips sucking at it, then with a series of short fast strokes, each one a little deeper, he moves his cock deeper and deeper inside you. Your body burning the friction caused by his cock makes your pussy tingle. The rain splashes off the earth around you, tiny droplets form on your flesh and trickle along your sides as his hips slap against yours. Driving your hips back to the earth you feel the waves of water skim your back as your ass rises and falls the puddle beneath you grows as the rain builds in intensity.

The rain stings his back, the wind picks up, your nipples stiffen as the wind rustles between your bodies your hands reach for his ass you clutch his buttocks and pull him deep inside you. His chest crushes your breasts as his lips meet yours and his tongue forcefully enters your mouth licking and probing the softness of your mouth his hips rolling his cock stretching your entrance as the root of his cock makes wide circles. As his tongue touches yours the night sky once again turns lightning blue your eyes close as you feel his hips leave yours the thick head of his cock scours the internal confines of your saturated cunt the rim dragging your cream from inside you as he withdraws. Your pussy narrows as he pulls back feeling the head as it approaches the mouth of your pussy your hips lurch upwards you moan as your pussy slides upwards along his shaft you begin to spiral your hips. His hips motionless, yours continue to gyrate below him. His hair drenched; clings to his face, his eyes sparkle as your pussy moves his cock in a counter clockwise direction The tip of his cock remains just inside you when your hips are at their lowest point as they circle, you pussy engulfs the whole head of his cock.

A clap of thunder drowns out his howl of lust as his eyes lock with yours the hunger for you evident in his eyes your body braces as you feel his knees prop your hips up off the ground. Your shoulders and the back of your head the only part of you in contact with the earth. His arms extend outwards both of his hands glide along your legs directing them inwards along his arms. Rising to his knees the earth rumbles under you as your ankles move across his broad shoulders the rain tickles the souls of your feet as your toes touch behind his head.

Your eyes leave his and travel along his chest reaching upwards your hand suddenly drops back to the earth as you feel his cock lunge inside you. Your fingers pull at your hair you bite your lower lip as his hips hit your ass driving your hips forward your lower back snaps back at him. Intertwining his fingers he holds your legs tight, every muscle in your body tightens as you brace for his next thrust. Your hand reaches for your pussy your fingers on each side of his cock moving lower trying to protect your pussy from the impending penetration.

“Oh please no more! Please……..” your hand pressed firmly on your pussy your fingers resting on either side of his cock pulling them together you can feel the hard core of his cock between your knuckles. His biceps flex his eyes reflect the bolt of lightning from far off in the distance you feel your shoulders slip across the soggy grass his hips draw back.

The air around you vibrates the skies open up enormous drops of rain begin to fall from the sky forcing you to close your eyes. You feel each vein of his cock pulse as you push your fingers tighter together cutting of the blood flow to the end of his cock. His hips charge forward, your fingers fight to hold his back thick shaft coated with your cream it slides effortlessly forward forcing your fingers wider apart as the root of his cock approaches.

“EEEEEEEeeeeyyyyyyiiiiiii!” you yelp as you feel the head of his cock move over your g spot, you press down hard on the surface of your pussy with your palm. Your clit is squeezed between the head of his cock and the heel of your hand. Your ass bounces off his hips the slapping sound of your wet bodies echoes off the fence as your hand leaves your pussy and clutches at the lawn. Your ass swings back towards him, his cock impales you, the velvety walls of your pussy giving just enough to allow passage of his thick cock.

“Yes, ohhhhhh yesssss. Fuck me! Fuck my cunt!” you bellow your eyes darken with pure animalistic lust. Your fingers walking along the earth clinging to the grass.

“You like that? Want me to fuck you?” he seethes through his clenched teeth. “I’ll fuck you!” With the last word clear of his lips he starts moving his hips faster your whole body thrown forward. Then swing back towards his driving hips slapping off his hips your skin reddens as his assault continues. The tender flesh of your buttocks stings as your bodies collide.

“Ahhhhhrrrrrggggghhhh! Baby so close…. Mmmmm OH MY GOD!” Every muscle in your body tightens your pussy clenches his prick squeezing it tight.

“UNG! UNG!” he shrieks, “Ohhhhhh Fuck! Cummmminnnnggggg!”

His cock slams deeper inside you your pussy muscles ripple along his shaft. Massaging his pulsating cock. You feel his cock swell as his cream moves along the stalk of his cock. Suddenly the head seems to expand to twice the size your fingers dig deeper into the soft earth. Your pussy spasms around him as he releases his load. It almost burns as it sprays against your uterus you feel a second powerful geyser of his cream erupt from his cock as his whole body shudders your legs slip from his grip. Your ass splashes down into the puddle below you. The grass cool to your skin as his cock emerges from your pussy one last stream spews from his cock and coats your clit then drips down your glistening swollen puffy red lips. Your fingers collect his cream as it nears the bottom of your crevice. Scooping his cum up with your fingertips you look up at him your chest heaving as his hands fall on each side of you his body weak the grass drenched they skim along the grass his fingers dig into the mud stopping his falling body just above you.

Rain drips from his face his mouth hangs open panting he tries to smile, failing, his mouth opens again; his dry lips stick together then slowly separate. Your fingers covered in his cum, slide inside his mouth and press down on his tongue. His velvety tongue draws back as your fingers move back his lips wrap tightly around them. You feel his tongue roll around your fingers as his cheeks draw in he sucks your fingers deeper inside his mouth. His teeth hold them tight his tongue swirls around and between your fingers loosening his grip you pull your fingers back.

His tongue curls inside his mouth cupping his cream he leans down to you as your lips part the middle of his tongue lifts the you watch as the pool of his milky white cum flows down his tongue. It slows as it drips from his tongue your mouth directly below his tongue you extend yours your head rises the tip of your tongue makes contact just as the weight of it becomes too much. It runs down the center of your tongue as it retracts into your mouth your eyes closed you are startled as his tongue moves right along behind it pushing it into your mouth.

The top of your tongue pushes upwards against the soft underbelly of his. Twisting his within your mouth it moves under yours the thick gelatinous cream encompasses your tongues as they corkscrew around each other’s. Pulling back his tongue re-enters his mouth just as your hands encircle his neck and pull his lips to yours. Kissing him deeply the kiss tasting heavily of him.

You bury your face in his shoulder as you feel his body go completely limp, crushing you below him. The air forced from your lungs. Struggling to his elbows your hands move down his rain soaked body to his ass your hands slap his ass.

“God baby that was out of this world!” he whispers in your ear as he shudders one last time.

Your hands move up his back, under his arms, you hug him tight your breasts flatten between your bodies as you pull yourself upwards squeezing him. Your feet move up his legs caressing him suddenly the whole back yard is lit up. Your movement tripping the motion sensor in the light fixture above the back door. Only now to you realize the rain has stopped as you both look in the direction of the light you see the curtains on the window close a hand moving across the windowpane.

“Guess Dad got the power fixed,” he giggles as his lips meet yours briefly before separating again. His face presses into your shoulder.

“And I think a hell of a show,” you hug him your hands gripping your elbows as you cling to him. You both laugh as he rolls off you and lay beside you resting his head on his hand his he pulls a single blade of grass from the lawn and runs it along your skin. Smiling at you as you roll towards him and you kiss once again.

12