All Comments on 'Love Is Close to Home'

by snatch_licker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Your a good writer

Reading your story made me want that happy ending for both of you. Not only was it sexy, but it really had a story...well written,,,

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
I, too, enjoyed your writing style, and...

I loved your brother/sister love story. I thought you made it more realistic than some that I have read. I thought it was a sweet little Christmas tale. Thank you for sharing. I hope we see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Liked your story. I do think you took the easy way out when you killed off the parents and made her unable to bear children. It seemed contrived just so they could be together. By the way, unless there has been incest for generations or both sister and brother are carriers of a bad recessive gene, having children with a birth defect is no more dangerous for them then for the average couple having a child in their late thirties. Like I said before, by killing off the parents you avoided conflict, and conflict is a necessary component of a good story. Also you never mentioned grand parents.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 13 years ago
Excellent

This is a great story, and as consenting adults ( as it were) there is nothing wrong with the relationship they've developed together and is very natrual. Two thumbs up bud.

snatch_lickersnatch_lickerover 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for your kind comments. A couple points:

I do not believe conflict is required for a good story. Rather, it can often ruin the thread. That said, my original writing did have some quiet conflict, but current legal absurdities forced a change.

As for the wider relations, I know far too many people who have no relationships with their wider family. This is especially true of immigrant families, where people in the "old country" actively resent those who got out to make a better life. So, I felt mentioning grandparents, if alive, was irrelevant.

I hope this clarifies my thinking.

Again, thank you. I'm delighted to be able to have entertained you. I will be publishing other things I've written here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It had possibilities

But then came the sex (no pun intended) and in a flash she was 'impaled' on his cock. Where are the slow, erotic steps? Where is the wonder of it all? Not in this story. Too bad.

1sickbastard1sickbastardover 13 years ago
Not bad...

...But not great either.

While it was a very sweet, well composed, straight forward love story, there was, in my own opinion, a list of items not included that would have made it great.

That being said, I do thank you for sharing it.

If you feel that, somehow, you can't possibly live the rest of you life (and I'm guessing you can, quite easily) without knowing what that list does include, feel free to write me.

Regards,

1SB

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what?

two organisms???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why

why couldn't they get married they had different last names and lived in different cities so if the state they were in didn't require blood tests which most don't it would have been easy please do some research before writing

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
less is more...

... if you and some other writers could just stop explaining things in plain prose and start using silence and omission as a style tool, it would be so much nicer ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

I loved your story!

Outstanding!

That is the sister I'd love to have and that is the relationship I'd love to have with her.

Keep sharing your criativity with us, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ruined

this writer like 90% of the writers here goes and totally ruins a good story by not keeping the siblings together. but when they get back together the idiot writer gives a totally assinine reason why they can't get married. noone in the area knows them as brother and sister they have different last names and most states don't require blood tests before marriage so there is no good reason they can not get married. get a good editor and do a rewrite giving it a proper endding.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 11 years ago
People, people! Wake up!

Incest is against the law in every state. You can't marry your sister. Marriage license applications require that you affirm that you are not related to your intended within the prohibited degree of consanguinity. Of course people can lie on marriage license applications but a marriage obtained by fraud is void. If the local prosecutor discovers that you have married your sister, you can be prosecuted for incest. If you are okay with lying on a marriage license application, why not just lie and claim that you are married? What is the point in marrying someone when you know that your marriage is void?

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
BRAVO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE NOW READ BOTH OF YOUR STORIES, THEY ARE GREAT, AS ANY BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE READER. BOTH OF YOUR STORIES HAVE THAT BEAUTY. PLEASE KEEP UP YOUR WRITING AND DISREGARD ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS. JUST CHECK YOUR EDITING. I WOULD LIKE TO BE A FAN.............LAROC OF AGES

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Marriage?

This is a fine romance, and quite enjoyable as such without a whole lot of sexual description. I quite loved it. Some commenters thought the lovers should have "married", even though it would not be "legal". What's so great about marriage? Didn't Michelle's marriage break up after a lot of legal fol-de-rol? If a couple are married in their own minds, isn't that the important thing? The legal thing is mostly a creation of lawyers, who profit when and if it breaks up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story, and...

I love the author's moniker. It's great when a brother and sister find sexual bliss with each other, the brother's big prick finding its natural home in his sister's sweet slit. It's so easy and convenient for a boy, who has to blow his young balls all the time, when he discovers a girl in his own family who needs to have her tender coochie filled and pounded by a stiff sturdy prick. It must happen thousands and thousands of times every day all over the country, probably more often. The kids don't blab about it, they're too smart for that. But the brother ends up shooting gallons of creamy semen up between his sis's legs, and his sister cums like crazy as her brother unloads his young balls up the tightest, cutest twat he'll ever know. What's the problem? It's family prick and family twat, family balls and family cums. That's what I call true family values.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 7 years ago
Good overall story

I loved it, great storyline, what a shame she couldn't have kids. I was hoping her fuckhead husband was sterile and not her and surprised everyone by falling pregnant at the end, but still ⭐⭐⭐️⭐️⭐️ from me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Babies

Hurt this story. Huge for me.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 3 years ago

I loved it and was really hoping the baby issue was ex hubby and she fell pregnant with her brothers child. Still a very loving story of the style I really enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, except for the swallowing cum part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous