Love Is Close to Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. No more. I'm completely drained!"

"There seems to be a lot more juice there for me to clean up. It isn't drained yet."

"IT isn't, but I am. God, that was good. Thank you."

"And thank you, my dear lovely."

"So you liked that?"

"Oh, god, yes! You are an amazing lover, sis!"

"Thank you, my loving brother. It's wonderful to find someone that's willing to do such kinky things with me. I've always wanted to have someone eat me out after screwing me. Thank you. What do they call it, a creampie?"

"Yes. And thank you for introducing me to your gourmet desserts. I'll eat your pies any time."

Two days later, I figured turn-around was fair play. Michelle was sitting on the sofa in her robe when I knelt down and put my face in her crotch. Before she knew what was happening, she was oozing away and I was lapping it up. I used my tongue like a small cock, pushing it as deeply as it would go. I kept moving back and forth from her cunt to her clit relentlessly. After her third orgasm, she pushed my head away.

"Enough! Enough, already! I won't be able to walk all day! My legs feel like jelly."

"Aw, poor sister. Do you want me to kiss it better?"

"No! Take your talented tongue and give it a rest, already. Whew. I'm like a wet rag!"

"You mean like I felt when you gave me the blow-job after breakfast?"

"OK, ok. I deserved it."

"But you didn't enjoy it?"

"GOD! Yes, I enjoyed it. You little shit! I loved it!"

"Then, I take it I may repeat the exercise?"

"Fuck, yes! But not now. I still can't catch my breath."

It felt good, knowing I could do to my sister what she did to me, and that we both enjoyed it. We took it a bit easy on the sight-seeing that day, but we felt even closer than before. All day, we held hands, gave each other little kisses, and generally acted like a couple.

The two weeks were over far too quickly. By day, we toured the city. In the evenings, we talked, made love, and grew closer than seemed possible, either for a brother and sister or for two lovers. We were both heartbroken when I took her to the airport. The way we kissed goodbye, nobody would ever have known we were siblings. They would have thought we were newlyweds taking separate honeymoons.

Two months later, I moved to Portland, accepting a new position that would allow me even more room to develop my skills and designs.

---------

Over the next year, we visited each other as often as we could afford flights. Each time, we grew closer and spent more time hugging, kissing, and just being close. We found more and more how our interests had taken similar paths, despite the wide gap between our careers. Music, theater, movies; we agreed on so much it was unbelievable. It became a year of bonding. Michelle left a supply of clothes at my place, so she didn't have to take as much luggage. There was a healthy supply of lingerie kept in the dresser.

During these visits, we always slept together and the sexual exploration never stopped. We enjoyed finding new pleasures in a continual journey of discovery. We found that the same acts gave us both pleasure. There was nothing that one of us suggested or tried that didn't end up pleasuring or exciting the other. Perhaps our experiments didn't delve into some of the kinkier things others enjoy—we liked our sex clean, and we were purely monogomous—but it was nice to know that we had the same tastes in the bedroom, as well as in the regular world.

One time, she arrived on the Friday evening. I hadn't told her, but we were going to a play the next day. When she found out, she was quite upset. "I don't have anything to wear to a night at the theatre."

"Sure you do. There must be something in the closet. Go check."

"I think I can remember what clothes I've left here."

"Just go check."

She came back a few moments later. "It's PERFECT! You tricked me! Where-ever did you get it?"

"Well, it wasn't easy. There was only one shop I could think of. I hunted down the one sales clerk who looked like she knew how to dress, and told her what I needed. I told her point-blank that it had to be fashionable, not fad-ish. This was the third thing she pulled."

"What were the other two like?"

"Awful. When I discounted them, and then picked this, she said I 'passed.'"

"Well, she was right. This is wonderful. Will it fit?"

"It better. I gave her all your measurements, including your bra size."

"I guess I don't need to ask where you got those. Damn!"

"Now what?"

"Shoes. We need to get shoes."

"Like those?"

"Oh my god! Those are wonderful! Where did you get them?"

"I told the woman you would need shoes to go with the dress, and she wrote down a store and the name of the shoes. She even made special note of the style."

"Wow. She must have been serious when she said you passed. But these must have cost a fortune!"

"They were nothing. I would have paid ten times the amount to see your face light up like it is now."

Oh, dear brother, I love you!"

"And I love you, sweet sister!"

-------------

At the end of that year, Michelle came to spend Christmas and New Year's with me. She looked better than ever. I couldn't believe what I was looking at. Knee-high, spike-heeled black boots. Patterned black hose. A red wrap-around skirt that didn't reach the knees. A white blouse that I was sure would show off her bra when her blazer came off. After posing sexily, she came up to me and gave me a big hug and kiss, using lots of tongue. I saw a couple jealous looks after she pulled back.

"God, you look great! I'm surprised you didn't cause a riot on the plane."

"Thank you. Several guys hit on me, but I told them they had no chance. There was no way they could ever compete with my lover." That gave me a real warm glow in my heart, and a positive outlook for what was ahead.

We chatted all the way back to my place. When we got there, I hauled her bag into the hall, and then stopped her in the hallway.

"Sister, before we go further, I need to talk about something."

"What? Hey, why are you looking so serious? What's happening? Is something wrong?"

"No, no, nothing's wrong. At least, I hope not. But before we go any further, I need to discuss something with you. I guess I had just better come out with it. I'm ready to settle down. I've found someone I want to spend my life with. Buy a house together, that sort of thing."

Michelle looked down, and I could see she was starting to cry. "You've found someone you want to marry? I knew this couldn't last. I was so looking forward to spending Christmas with you, and yet not wanting to come because I'd have to leave again, and now everything's ruined."

"Come on now, don't be upset. Dear, sweet sister, nothing is ruined. At least, I hope not. You haven't let me finish. The woman I want to spend my life with is from Boise. I can't marry her, but I want to spend my life with her. She certainly hasn't had a chance to say 'yes' or 'no' yet."

"Boise?" Another tear rolled down her lovely face as she looked back at me. "When the hell did you meet someone in Boise?"

"I've stayed at her place her every night I've visited there. EVERY night. Sweetheart, if I thought for a moment that we could get a marriage license, I'd be on my knee right now with a ring in my hand. But we're brother and sister, so we can't. But there is absolutely no reason that a brother and sister can't invest in a house together and move in. What others don't know, they can't touch. The person I want to spend my life with is you. Will you move to Portland to be with me? Buy a house and share my life? Make your bed and my bed OUR bed, permanently? Be my wife in everything but name? You, sweet sister, are the one I want to spend my life with."

"Me? You're serious? For real?"

"Yes, you. For real."

With that, she squealed, jumped up, and wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Kiss. "Yes." Kiss. "Yes!" Kiss. "YES!! Fuck, YES!!! Do you really mean it?" She was still crying, but I don't think it was sadness anymore.

"Fuck, yes. This was the whole reason I wanted you here for Christmas instead of me going to Boise. You've just made me the happiest man alive, and have given me the best Christmas present I could ever want. I wanted to know your answer before we spent another two weeks doing something that you didn't want to have last. I couldn't have handled it, if you only wanted this to be something that happened just a few times a year between phone calls."

"You've made me happy beyond my wildest dreams! You remember how hesitant I was about coming here last week? You almost had to beg me to come. I just didn't want to face leaving again. Every time our visits end, my heart breaks. Just don't ever scare me like that ever again."

"Other than having to pack up your stuff in Boise, the times apart will be the few short days. The times together will be the long, glorious months. And, I found a nice house not far from here that may be suitable for our home. It has a big master bedroom with an on-suite, a spare bedroom, large den, and a washroom, with a large living room, kitchen, and dining room on the ground floor. The basement is only partly developed, so we could do whatever we wanted with it. I was going to look at it tomorrow, anyway, as it's time for me to settle down and get out of an apartment. Portland has everything I need to go as far as I want with what I do. Would you like to come along tomorrow to see if we want to make the house ours? No commitment; if either of us doesn't like it, we keep looking?"

Six weeks later, I was waiting for my sister at the airport in Portland. All of her belongings were following in a moving van. Her company had agreed to move her to their Portland branch, which had more opportunities anyway. Better to move her than to lose her.

Conclusion

The past twenty years have been wonderful. We still make love at least twice during the week, often three times. On the weekends, though, Friday and Saturday nights we always make love. Depending on our commitments and plans the next day, we can go into the small hours of the morning. Saturday and Sunday mornings are often spent in bed, kissing, caressing, and just sharing our love.

We're doing well in our respective occupations, and nobody here knows that Ms. Michelle Brandt (the only useful thing that came out of her brief marriage to Frank) is also my sister, Janet Michelle Jones. We just explain that we aren't the "marrying kind", and I never use her first name. We were lucky; that house I found was wonderful, and it's a really nice neighborhood. We have neighborhood get-togethers every so often, talk over the fence, and that sort of thing.

Very early on, a couple of the old grandmothers "adopted" Michelle when they found she couldn't have children, so our lack of children didn't cast us as outsiders (though I sometimes wonder what the old ladies would say if they knew what an animal Michelle could be in the bedroom with her brother). It is actually quite arousing to watch my normally strong sister be demure among the ladies. Michelle and I, returning the kindness, help them and their husbands out with any chores they can no longer manage by themselves.

Some things have changed, though. We now work on computers, instead of a drafting table and ledgers, which has allowed Michelle to move the sewing machine upstairs. She still makes some of her own dresses, fetish gear, and other clothes, as she sometimes finds it hard to find something that will fit both her large bust and her narrow waist. There's now an exercise room and workshop in the basement, and the second bedroom now houses a jacuzzi that sees constant use. Michelle looks better than ever, and we love each other more with every passing day.

12