All Comments on 'Love is for Suckers'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Man o man

That was good for the soul.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 6 years ago
Second reading

Most enjoyable and entertaining. I only wonder where oh where did StangStar06 go. He and his Mustang seem to have just driven off into the sunset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just too good!

Well written, a good plot and most entertaining. Loved the humour.Five stars, naturally.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

A nice happy ending for the lovely couple and absolutely nothing for the evil slut ex-wife, just as it should be.

One of your best Stangstar!

phil2213phil2213over 5 years ago
One of the best

What has happened to all the good writers like StangStar006? There is something making them leave this site?? Does anyone know where they went??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent smile story

Well this one hit hit all marks. Refreshing, fun & the ending was perfect.

Definitely worth a reread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just good fun. Great pace, nice dialogue, and just enough uncertainty; exellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Passing out made me laugh

I didn't because i was sure my wife was going to deliver on the highway. "Time the contractions, time the contractions " that's all i ever heard. No one ever fucking told me that people can have erratic contractions. Sometimes she had one other times she had two in a row. I was driving on Storrow in winter with snow falling on a Friday night in rush hour unable to time my wife. There was an ambulance next to me at one point without lights. I almost got out and knocked on the damned windows.

Well long story short my baby did arrive several hours later... all 10 pounds 6 ounces. No c section. When she was delivered she just kept coming she was so long. My wife became a superhero that night. I also understood my parents finally and realized what real love was all about.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Great story...

A little bit of a chick story, but great anyway. After all, there were three Muskrats in it. The Bear gives StangStar06 7 stars ( can't count, remember ?? ) A very nice story where the good guys ( and girls ) win. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
MONA COULD TRANSLATE TO A SONG

Mony Mony here she came and. stayed, stayed. TK U MLJ LV NV

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story

Just about the right length, packed with detail to keep the story rolling along slickly.

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Womanโ€™s perspective

Really enjoyed this story. Usually stories from the female POV is about why she cheated. This story was fresh. Iโ€™m reading all your stories from top to bottom and Iโ€™m putting this story in the top 3. Enjoying your writing.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Nice story

Good to see one from a woman's point of view for a change

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Very good story! Well written. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Similar elements in 8 mile

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful and wonderful story. Definitely a five star rating. ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, should have kicked the ex in the ass on the way out door at that last meeting. You know where we lots our control? Don't you guys? We screwed up by giving the them tennis shoes and birth control pills!!!!! Kudps to the author and his editors!

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 2 years ago

Wrong category. Should be romance. Nice story though.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

I love this, but it started so dark though. It was a bit difficult to read about the non consent issues and part of me wanted those miscreants to get there due comeuppance. But I got swept away with the budding romance between Mona and Brandon that that part of her life faded to the background.

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Definitely should have been in the romance category.

Lovely reimagining of Fanny by Gaslite, only set in the modern day

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

I miss you my friend. I hope you and your lovely wife are well. I have no idea if you will get this as I know you post elsewhere. I watched that video again from last year about that that Detroit cop with the "black ghost" I know you enjoyed it.

Anyway, I hope you are okay. My husband and I enjoy your stories a ton. I would love to kick your ass however because my husband is into cars again. I seriously thought my body drove that out of his mind. He really was stupefied for some time.

I guess I have more work to do. At least it's fun.

P.S. I don't know if you read at all. Still, even if you don't, could you please let me and your other huge fans know they life well or are lesst manageability?

If you can't then that's OK too. I miss you. You were one of my favorites and you are a decent guy. Be well. Hugs

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Another read of this one and still just as good. Nice to have one of these stories from the womans viewpoint, especially the woman who is for real and not ball buster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun story , thank you .

Five stars

Starwolf1961Starwolf1961over 1 year ago

Damn Son, you got me again. Loved it. You write delightful character. I was emotionally involved from the get go. RESPECT!

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

A fun exciting read loved n enjoyed it immensley. Thanks for all ur hard work.

siro2011siro2011over 1 year ago

Sooooo Goodyear

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, one of your best, made me smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cute hook.

I don't think it sucked!

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

The playing with Mona at the end was worth getting knocked the fuck out for. For a girl like her pretending your throwing her to the curb is just fucked up. And Brandon this bitch was pathetic from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank You.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 1 year ago

A wonderful, smile producing story. I loved the character development. The ending was just right. Thanks. An easy 5-๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Ganymede69Ganymede69about 1 year ago

Great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I read the whole story trying to recon. the beginning with an ending. This beginning and ending was a total gem. The story telling was off the charts including the M/Cโ€™s. Totally awesome. TFS.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story I love it all the way through especially the ending. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 Stars on a Great Story. Keep up the Great work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm just cheering for them! A wonderful story indeed. I'm sad for her that she didn't start out with a sense of how valuable she is, and let all the takers fuck her. Heart-breaking imagining that for someone I care about. Well done, SS, if you are still monitoring.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just loved it. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I must remember that phrase : โ€œprowling like some big titted lionโ€. William Shakespeare Ainโ€™t got nothing on thisโ€ฆ

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You Have Made My Day AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks.

LegacybadLegacybadabout 2 months ago

This was good! They both deserved happy endings. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. But the start and the ending, connected up, is hilarious.

DuncanitaDuncanita27 days ago

This was SO epic... i would have given you 10stars... fuck it... i pressed the 5stars button twice! (Yes, i am a rebel๐Ÿ˜)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous