All Comments on 'Love is for Suckers'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love is for suckers, some guys even get betrayed by it....

Fun story, now I have to look up that song and give it a listen :)

Thanks for submitting.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Love is Indeed for Suckers & Stangstar's Stories are a veritable galaxian, black hole that pulled me in & didn't let go until that disgusting, sappy brilliant ending!.

Dammit ! I smiled & chuckled all through the whole seven chapters bothered only by having to stop to wipe away a salty, liquid, minute discharge that kept intermittingly leaking from my right eye.

THERE WAS NO CRYING. It must be the contact lens cleaner irritating inexplicably bothering me four hours after I put contacts in.

Yeah, that's it... Sigh.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
SUCKERS LOVE WHILE DIRE IN THEORY

but with work and practice sweetens the pot. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
You know...you make a joke

And then it bites you on the ass.

I mean...we all know that most of the men in Stang's universe are such stalwart upright gentlemen that they need to be dragged by their cock, apolgizing all the way to the bed of their upgrade. It's...a stylistic point.

Matt has short guys. DQS has...well, I'm not sure what they are exactly. HDK has wry cheeky buggers.

Stang has Mustang Monks.

So, I'm a funny guy. I make jokes about how the guys in Stangworld need to be tied to a bed and raped by the woman multiple times for them to get a fucking clue that maybe...just maybe...the woman likes the guy.

You didn't need to take me seriously!

(Now I need to make another fucking joke...)

Charming story.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Good one!

Nothing dark about this one because it starts down low and moves spiraling to the

light! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm with a few others...I had to stop several times to clear my eyes! Makes me feel real 'macho'...lol. Nicely developed and darn captivating. You even had my 'not so sure' when the ex came back. All I can say is very well done - 6 stars...wait, I can only give 5...

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Also on SOL voted the maximum....

The King of the (GOOD) Cruel Revenge Stories show us he is great on writting an excellent, kind, my taste, hyper, super, nice and humorous Romantic Revenge Story. After FrancisMacomber's "Honey Trap" Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story , we revenge story fans can read a newer enertaining story. I laught with eyes drop. Thank You for your humor! Both deserve the happiness and this is the best revenge.........

BTW The ancestor of all revenge stories the "Poor Man Of Nippur", which was found 3500 years ago in Akkadian, but the archeologists think it is older story and origins from Sumerian. The story is without marriage plot.

The marriage and fidelity is in a revenge story plot, that is the Beaumarchais/ Da Ponte/ Mozart "Marriage of Figaro" Opera (before Comedia).

DuNA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
really excellent

Having read all your previous work, I think this may be your best. Really excellent.

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
Absolutely Great!!

This is one of your best - thanks for sharing!

Mousse9Mousse9almost 12 years ago

Have nothing to say other than, nice story. A great feel-good tale.

Yup, no complaints from me for once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!!!

Stang I feel sooo good I was up and clapping till the end.

Just great man, really really great.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

It really sticks in my craw how Miriam's mother asks "shouldn't she get something out of this"? Yeah, handcuffs on her wrists and a ride to the jailhouse for violating the restraining order, and a get the bleep off my property to the parents, greedy bastards.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Nice wake-up call

Good way to switch from a wet dream to a wet quim (except it's better to be able to also use your hands.) Great story.

Just can't figure out how Miserable Bitch went from looking like a dish in her 30s to an old cunt Customs wouldn't bother in just a few months (remember, that was BEFORE she got caught and spent time in a Colombian prison, then escaped to 'working girl' to get back home!).

Still can't give Stangster less than 5 ponies!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I gave this 3000 stars

she was right love is for suckers..........lol Damn my friend another hit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
how many minutes until Wapner?

admitted cuckold huecuck is the 'rain man' of cuckoldry, no wonder he thinks he can give 3,000 stars when the max is 5. but he is an excellent driver.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story. Sucked me in despite it not being what I was looking for at the time. Well written and good continuity. Thanks

DroppedDroppedalmost 12 years ago
Again, my Friend...

You crafted a story from the female perspective and made us love (and hate!) her throughout... Then, writing not unlike a Greek god of prose, turned it into a Cinderella tale with a sense of revenge.

Well played, Stang. Well played.

Best part of this bestest of your stories? Hot sex! You usually brush over that with vague strokes of emotion and fluffy clouds of orgasms. This time? Nice and heavy! Best eva, Stang! Vera hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LOVED IT................

A MASTERPIECE OF WORK. ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR BEST. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR STORIES, I CANNOT WAIT TILL THE NEXT ONE. A FAN .. STEVEN

Yuri5Yuri5almost 12 years ago
FANTASTIC story

You had me from the beginning, where you made it seem like a typical story starting with a fight. You really pulled one over me! I was so glad at the end. Too often in life people give up on love just cos they have only met assholes - you hit that issue pretty good!

It was almost cruel at the end where the heroine was naive enough to believe she'd be dumped, and he did not make it easier on her. Interestingly you put a lot more sex into this story, as most of the "action" (not sex) happened at the start and at the end of the story, and a lot of the sex happened in the middle. I did actually like this for a change.

Btw, FD45, I read your comment some time ago about StangStar universe male heros having to be tied down and raped, and I gotta laugh, StangStar definitely rose to the challenge, haha! I think the characters in this were more likeable and definitely the story felt less monotonous as you broke the mold, StangStar. Your stories are always good, but a totally fresh angle DOES help break AND exceed readers' expectations. Thanks for writing; I will be as always looking forward to your next story.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 12 years ago
lol, good ending!

your a great author and cant wait til next week. thanks for sharing.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
To learn ideas and categorias befor injure others

@ Anon Somebody who got the divorce certificate, that man is not cuck...........Cuck only that man who lives together with a cheating wife.

1. Clueless Cuck who does not know.....

2. Willing Cuck who lives together and he knows it without any consequence. (I do not think willing cuck that husband who waits for his children become 14-18 years old and that time he starts the divorce)

3. Unwilling Cuck who does consequence.

However who divorced from the exwife that is not Cuck.

Anon(s) to learn, to learn, to learn ideas and categories before you injure others..............

For example to you, Brandon was unwilling cuck(old) until getting his divorce certificate in this story. From the divorce certificate he got rid of this category........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Really nicely done

Everything about the story was nicely done.

The storyline, the writing and the editing was excellent.

The creativity of the storyline is very orginal and awesome.

Thanks for the great read.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
You showed us time and again that you are a much better author than this.

It wasn't exactly bad, but you should have definitly build in more drama.

It was an ok story, but it got really boring, i mean you knew the first time Brandon was mentioned exactly( and i mean exactly!) what was going to happen. Even then it was obvious they would struggle but finaly get together and that there would be a scene where the wife comes back and he sticks it to her. And then you needed 6 additional pages to finaly get there. Boring. Now if you would have taken those expectations and turned them against us reasers, that would have made a great story, worthy of a StangStar06. Maybe you should face the fact that it sometimes takes more than a weak to write a good story. Leave the run of the mill stories to the mediocre authors on this site, there are more than enough.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Humor in the Revenge Stories

Generaly the most humor is among the 3 types revenge stories (repeating the categories Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories, Cruel Revenge Stories and the Romantic Revenge Stories) in the Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories (FrancisMacomber's story "The Six O'clock News Slot". The Modern Figaro Type Revenge Stories are seldom without humor (an example of the without humor, but good one beermaker's story " Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife" . Some Cruel Revenge Stories are humorous as the electric shock instrument usage in the story (for example JPB has a excellent Cruel Revenge Story with electric shock instrument and others), but other Cruel Revenge Stories were humorous.

The least humorous revenge stories are the Romantic Revenge Stories. SS06 was succesful to write a humorous Romantic Revenge Stories for please us readers.

Other example Vulcez wrote an outstanding and humorous Romantic Revenge Story "How are You" (According to me the Best (not one of) Romantic Revenge Story at all). Somebody who liked this story and has not read Vulcez's excellent story, I suggest to substitute the lack on LIT-LW or on SOL.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
Great as usual you seem to be looking for a new place to hang your hat

Your last five or six stories you have gotten away from your usual formula.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's gotten to the point

Where I only come here to read your stories. I'm always anxious because only MTB knows what the hell you're going to write. After Fur last week I was expecting anything except this. I wouldn't have been surprised at a Vampire story, or a other trip into space, but I wasn't expecting this. I've read a lot of divorce stories and as a woman I always like it when a story is told from the woman's point of view, but I've never read a divorce story that was told from the other woman's point of view. Your imagination must be limitless. Kudos also to MTB for the great editing. I'll be back next week.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Well Done

Mustang man you're on a roll. Your last couple of stories have been better than good. They've been great. Because of your inspiration, I've been seriously thinking about writing again. My story won't be as good as yours, but I'll give it my best shot.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 12 years ago
Thank-you

Another great story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this one as well. Thank-you

Sid

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
Wow people, I have my on anoncuckstalker

you should take some time anoncuck to find out what your wife is doing right now...opps I let the secret out. Later....once again SS06 a great fucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars!

Stang Man delivers again!

WACCs and Matt Moreau masochists can continue fapping off to the tripe on offer elsewhere...

BelgiumBelgiumalmost 12 years ago
A very humorous story

This was on of SS06's better stories. A nice humorous love story in which the main character(s) gets a happy ending and the cheat is left empty handed. You should write more stories in this line.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 12 years ago
I wasn't sure

about this story when I started. A lot of your stories lately are told by a female character and I thought this was just another one. One where an woman tries to get back what she threw away. Boy was I wrong.

Well done sir, I really liked the story. Another home run. Thanks for your hard work.

Woodmanone

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307almost 12 years ago
Absolutely...

...the best story that I've ever read which was written from a female point of view. Bravo to you, my Mustang brother, another fabulous job. But really, how do you keep pumping out one great story after another, week after week? Pretty amazing stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Dude,

You should write professionally if you don't already.

If you do, let us know title and authors name.

Keep writing.

You're good "wit woids, see." Lol.

cueball961cueball961almost 12 years ago
Another Hit!

All through the story the suspense was there. Would our heroine get her man, or be tossed to the curb? It was heartwarming for her to overcome her tragic beginnings and end up with the love that she needed.

Once again, you've concocted a great and entertaining story. Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fun story, too bad the resident

repressed cuckold needs to make a pathetic attempt to turn attention on himself. The truth is huedogg, you are borderline illiterate and fawn all over stories that have zero literary quality so your opinion means shit. SS06 developed an interesting character who overcame adversity and triumphed in the end. Well done.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@ Anon Read Huedogg (Huedogg2 earlier nick)'s story "I Never Asked Why". In the story the exwife live alone, Alone, ALONE (do not date at all) and rather bitter, Bitter, BITTER (The common child tells his father)...and the exhusband has SECOND WIFE with children and he is HAPPY.....

A cuck lives together with the first wife and eats creampie.

SLOgentSLOgentalmost 12 years ago
Great day

I went to a car show this afternoon and saw a lot of great Stangs. Then I came home and found this story. Damn, it don't get any better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally figured out why duna is

the Know-it-all about cuckoldry. Hungarian cattle are known for their prominent horns. Cuckolds are known for wearing the horns. Stands to reason duna would follow his national tradition of wearing prominent horns. His expertise may not be from experience like huedogg, but instead from national tradition.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
home fucking run

and you got the wife perfect - not some dummy - just a bitch. you get a 5 again.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
Outstanding!

I like the legal basis for teh divorce which really mete out justice for her affair. The idea that a person can cheat, lie and disreespect thier partnet of many years and walk away with 1/2 always bugd me although there may be good reasons (e.g., abuse, neglect) for the affair. Still when a cheating wife or husband uses the system leads the innocent party to seek revenge therebu bringing him or her down to the cheating spouse level. A great story on how teo people can get revenge by living well. Thanks!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
watch out SS06

the anoncuckstalker is at it again, this guy is suck a queen it makes me laugh. Duna don't even waste your time responding to a fag that won't man up and get an account. I'm done even responding to a fag such as he. Life goes on queerbait. SS06 becarefull the anoncuckstalker will be at your back door bent over like the cuck he is. Great story bud. 3000 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
watch out Rain Man

you might accidentally spell a word correctly. My theory is you and that other attention whore x_johndoe_x are butt buddies and crapping all over popular stories because you don't have a single red H between you. Instead of trying to ride the coattails of good writers, why don't you and the other neophyte stop sucking each other off long enough to take a basic writing course so you don't keep embarrassing yourself by submitting piles of crap.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
Can you people maybe come up with a little bit of constructive critique ?

I mean its great that you support a good author but maybe you can offer a little bit of critique, positive or negative, amongst your fanboy-you-are-the-best-like-in-ever-screams. How is he going to evolve and get even better as an author if he gets no hints at all? What exactly you people liked so much or maybe what you didn't like regardless of the overall greatness of the story.

Sorry but it had to be said, reading your comments is like lissening to the canned laughter in comedies.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

@SleeplessinMD3 You are wrong, becouse a not violant succesful revenge makes the betrayed spouse stand up from the psichological hole and to find a second woman mate easilier. I think the earn the children custody that is the BEST, BIGGEST, FANTASTIC REVENGE at all. I give a list about some revenge stories, where the husband with excellent trics got the children custody from the cheating wives.

1. lucsmith "Let the Punishment fit the Crime"

2. FrancisMacomber " The Six O'clock News Slot"

3. itmgr2010 "Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04"

4. cpete "Blood from a Turnip"

5. curious2c "Was She Ever My Wife?"

There are some more excellent stories, where the exhusband was more succesful with the children custody, but those have not saved in my favorits. Unfortunately I am afraid to fill the favorit collection too quickly................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
cunt4three, has it ever dawned on

you that most of these moron commenters don't have the aptitude to critique well written stories? Surprisingly, some of them have enough self awareness to realize it.

Even more surprisingly, a few still manage to bleat out a feeble critique that lacks substance but makes up for it in comic relief. Sorry you have an axe to grind against this author but anyone with a smidgen of perception can see this is a pretty good story for free sex story site.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Nice story

Would be interested to here Miriam's motivation for leaving, I'm sure it wasn't on a whim & was probably more than boredom.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Well c23

I make some more pithy comments when I feel like it and simply express gratitude or appreciation when I feel like -

You know sorta like it is my choice to do as I damn well please -

SS06 has been doing this, and fairly well IMHO, for a while now - he has rounded out his plots better, gotten people to edit his work, he uses a consistent plot device well in each story - whether you like Mustangs or not. His overall style has settled in to something relatively recognizable while occasionally throwing us a serious curve.

I happen to like his general approach to the central story lines - and how he treats good and bad people in his world. All in all nice and would be worth paying for and we get it for free.

Me happy person me like this muchly heh

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
loved it!

I really loved the part when the hero told his ex wife to get her boney ass stepping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
queer eye for the cuckeye

He thought it said 'love is for cock suckers' and figured it was his biography.

ryu77ryu77almost 12 years ago
This is not what I was expecting

But let me tell you this is your best story so far. Keep them coming.

obtusemanobtusemanalmost 12 years ago
took 5 tries to get past first page

The beginning was so depressing I kept putting it down. I saw the rating and knew it had to be redeeming itself but the first page was very difficult to get through. What should have been 5 stars was knocked down to four because of the beginning. Otherwise, another great story!

Thanks for all your stories but I have a question. Now that you are referring to yourself in the plural, is it because of Mikothebaby or someone else, Shakespeare?

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I just went back and read this one, because I missed the posting as was out of town. Loved it as written from the female point of view and agree with some others that it might be one of your finer stories. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!!!

Thank you!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
this is such a good story

that i downloaded it to read because i love the way it is written and the characters. i alreay gave u a 5 on it.

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
Hell of a story.

That was a hell of a story. Well-written, a narrator with a distinct voice, good narrative flow, happy ending... and could very easily have been in the Romance category too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
vanilaaaaa

sooo boring and predictable

you can do better StangStarr

slaverowanslaverowanover 11 years ago
Loved it!!

You made me cry damn you x

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the ending

very funny

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
RRS is not Romance

@ AdjectiveNounVerb The Romantic Revenge Story (RRS) is not Romance, because only the wives get the TTB dose by Romantic Way...............

BTW Not only FM writes story, where the betrayed husband gets his Second Chance woman before his divorce............

kalharrikalharriover 11 years ago
loved it.

read straight through. and I really liked how to tied to the opening. :)

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Love really is for suckers

I loved this story and the characters were classic. The author is extremely good in all aspects of presenting this story. The drama and development of this story was emotional and well described flawlessly. Brandon got his pound of flesh in the end which was better than expected. Miriam got her due as the cheating cunt/skank she was. The story was totally entertaining and probably one. I will comeback to read again and again. Thank you for a wonderful 5 stars story.

James QuillerJames Quillerabout 11 years ago
Another Great Love Story

Loved it from beginning to end. 5+. Characters were all believable, plot held together nicely, and a wonderful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you!

Finally, a story that demonstrated all the characteristics of a well crafted piece. Believable characters, interesting plot, natural dialogue, good description of setting and an ending that makes the reading worthwhile. Just really well writen. Thanks again.

teach1965teach1965almost 11 years ago
All I've got to say is

WOW! What an awesome story! Great plot, characters, and sex. (I really loved the 6 holes Brandon played with Mona). If there are "50 ways to leave your lover," an extra one should be added for Miriam--"get out the door whore." Couldn't give it a 10, so I gave it a 5.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

Stang, you know how to write great tales!

5 Huge Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story

You did a much better job of crafting the characters and letting them behave as that character should. Great ending. I kept wondering how you were going to tie in the opening.

spankfunforspankfunforover 10 years ago
StangStar06!

The author knows love and commitment (I THINK) from personal experience!! Marriage and fidelity and TRUST are extremely important to the author!! The author has my vote as one of, if not the best purveyer of what two people go thru to make a relationship work - or not! Your stories are all fascinating!!

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
One of the best

This is one of my all time favourite stories. Just a great feel good tale.

searching0240searching0240over 10 years ago
Miranda Please!

Did anyone else think that Brandon's sympathy for Miranda was misplaced?

Parents always try to take credit for offspring that turn out well. But they are never expected to take responsibility for offspring that turn out to be cunts.

Perhaps Miriam would have ended up being a better human being, if Miranda had not been blowing smoke up her bum when she was growing up.

I once went to a "progressive" conference with Families of Iraqi Vets. The parents weren't apologizing for raising children to be were savage, ruthless, thugs. This was after we learned that the Bush administration had lied to us about the motivation for the invasion of Iraq. So we knew at that point, that their offspring had volunteered to invade and murder people whose only crime was defending their homes and family. There was not a draft. Their children were volunteers. They expected the audience to feel sorry for them and their children who died while trying to murder Iraqis in their own homes.

I remember thinking.., I would probably still love my son or daughter, but I would feel guilty that he or she turned out to be a blood thirsty, thug. I would expect people to blame me for being a horrible parent. And I certainly wouldn't expect anyone else to feel empathy for my suffering for the loss of my son or daughter, instead of empathy for the innocent victims of my son or daughter.

Robert

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 ONE MUST ALWAYS REMEMBER

the suckers are also the best lovers for each other, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sheeit!

I wouldn't have let Miri and her parents on the property. He hurt Mona the way he screwed with his ex wife but I enjoyed her getting her comeuppance. She and her parents had no shame in their expectations, ha. The dude Robert whose Searching Lit name is one messed up mofo. I am a vet and don't agree with the protracted war. But you are a twisted DICK! You are the type of asshole that I would like to rip the head off and shit down your neck. Fuck you!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Suckers. I guess all the best people in the world are suckers. The assholes who fuck up their love are worthless. Great tale.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Beautiful story.

Thank you, Stang. Thank you , Miko.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 10 years ago
Just read this

Great story. Thanks!

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Probably my favorite

Of all your stories I've read so far.

frazodfrazodabout 10 years ago

Loved it. Thank you. One of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i am a sucker

This was awesome. Thank you Stangstar.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago
Very Good

A very good story. Enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHAT A HOOT

A GREAT STORY I HAVE READ IT BEFORE AND WILL READ IT AGAIN. MIRIAM IS A REAL BITCH I MUST SAY.I REALLY LIKE IT. 5 STARS PLUS

RON

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THERE ARE SOME THINGS

the Horse is unable to accomplish. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good God

This is fantastic. I fucking love it. The start. The middle. The end.

Well done!

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

loved it, normally I would have preferred reconciliation, but not in this case, due to her blatant in your face, total abuse of hubby. I don't know how the age difference will, but I hope it does. maybe she can go visit her aunt after the child is born.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Again!

Every time I read one of your stories, I say it again, that it is a great story. I know my comments get repetitious, BUT you did it again. Another absolutely fabulous story. I could almost feel the love between these two characters, and it felt good.

One question though, I might have missed it but what did the first paragraph have to do with the rest of the story?

Thanks again for another wonderful love story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
*****

Cute! Danka! Cheers! c29

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
Ok, another one I liked... but... =)

The stupidity of Miriam and her parents (ESPECIALLY her mother) just seems unforgivable for someone who managed to live past infancy - how someone that stupid didn't drown themSELVES in a bathtub is beyond me.

The divorce was final two months ago, abandonment as a case for divorce is 12 months for a total of fourteen months..

Miriam, what, just the day BEFORE escaped and spent every single moment coming back...? See, she must have... because anyone else with even a couple of brain cells would have used a phone to contact her family to SLIGHTLY speed up the rate of their return.

And her mother, regardless of WHAT happened to Miriam should have been smart enough to realize that nothing AFTER her daughter LEAVING had any import to it - she left him, end of story - unless she had fewer brain cells than a dumb rock.

Her father wants to waste money on a lawyer to try to get something from Brandon two months after a legal document has been filled...?

Be careful not to buy a car from him... if you make any changes in it he might insist you return it to him. Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was a great story and it just made me smile. Thanks!

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cute

Cute and somewhat sad

story First her. Father now a very favorite teacher.

I really like the neighbor lady and that they became friends

What gives someone the right to leave with another person saying I have some issues to work out and think they can come back like everything is OK She left a man that loved her and was used and. Realized she had made a mistake. Bull shit burn in hell bitch or go live with your parents

Ron. cowboyridecc@yahoo

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
THE CO-RELATION ONLY WORKS

if your life is a parallel. TK U MLJ LV NV

Rhsc1Rhsc1almost 9 years ago
Another

Entertaining Stang Saga...almost makes me wish I still had my '94 yellow GT...guess I'll stick with the 410hp MKS ecoboost.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 8 years ago
@ searching0240 09/20/13

Simply put, Fuck You Very Much!

Morgan DeWolfe

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
Miriam just learned

there is a difference between getting out of and getting something out of

a marriage.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
I love this story!!!

Sometimes you win when you think you've lost. In this story two lovely people who thought that they had lost everything found that, instead of having lost everything, in reality they had found the most important thing you can ever find, love. Not a sometimes love, but a forever love, with the one person in the world that they were meant to spend forever with.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
Reply to comment by Rightbank

Miriam didn't learn shit. If she had as many cocks sticking out of her as she's had stuck into her, she'd look like a Porcupine so she was just taking a shot at a KNOWN SUCKER to get another FREE RIDE until the next hot, exiting cock come over her horizon.

To Stangstar06: As for that final 'rub it in' meeting... wtf??? that was a total waste of time and typing. You didn't rip her ass open or her mother's either.... and the father must have been a first class jerk off to be defending any 'rights' for the cheating cunt that he positively knew his daughter was. Why didn't Brandon ask him how many times he'd taken his cunt back after she'd run off and fucked other men during their marriage? Then the meeting might have had some punch. As it was, that whole scene was.... weak... and pointless.

Otherwise, though far your best... a pretty good story.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
Afterthoughts and supplimental to the previous comment

After twenty years of marriage and as callously as she waited for him to get home to catch him flat footed and rub his nose in it before she walked out on him??? She was definitely no newbee to cheating on him. It was just that she thought 'this is the ONE' and wanted her husband to see that she was "movin' on up". She, like her whore at heart mother, had no conscience about cheating on her husband or about going out of her way to hurt a man that she absolutely knew loved her to the bone. If anything, she deserved to be hit and thrown sixty feet into the air by a speeding Mustang GT.

LostriderLostriderover 8 years ago
Have to read it again!!!!!!

This is so good. It's a re reader. Thank you for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredibly enjoyable read

Wish there were more than five stars. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just another one

In the long, long string of writing the same story, over and over again.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
@Anonymous 5/4/16

It could be SS06 to some degree writes redundant stories, but for some odd reason people just keep on reading them story after story. 🤔

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
Another Great Story

Great story, enjoyed the hell out of it! No wimps here!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous