Love Letter Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers

"Do it," he dared before tossing her down onto the couch. "Do it," he repeated, leaning down into her face.

She licked her tongue at him and he caught it between his lips. Giselle was shocked. Beyond shocked. Uber shocked. He let her tongue go and kissed her.

*****************

She found herself lying naked as the day she was born in his bed with his arm draped across her. Giselle couldn't believe what happened. She saw bright headlights and heard a car pull up in the driveway. She panicked and scrambled for her clothes.

"Ashley's here!"

"Yea," he said calmly.

"I can't let her see me like this. I gotta go," she said getting slipping her prom dress back on.

"Gigi," he whispered. She was trying to open his window and make a run for it when he came and stood behind her. She turned around and faced him and he was still naked. She had to tear her eyes away from the new meaty friend she'd made that hung between his legs.

"I have to get out of here Brian."

"Giselle, what's the big deal?"

"She's my friend," she whispered. "My best friend."

"Well you're one of my best friends too, so what?"

"I'm leaving Brian," she said as she turned back toward the window.

She struggled with it as she heard him shuffle behind her and walk out. She heard him and Ashley talk and then he came back into the room.

"What did you tell her?" she hissed.

"Nothing. I told her I'm goin' to the store. She's about to get in the shower. Come on. I'll take you home."

Giselle was hesitant but she took his hand and ran through the hall and out the door. He drove her home and she saw that her mom had left the porch light on for her.

"Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome Gigi," he said before kissing her again. "Goodnight."

"Night."

She ran into the house and shut the door. What a night to remember.

******************** ********************

Giselle was tired as hell when she woke up the next morning, but she had to get up and get ready. She woke her brothers up and made sure they were dressed before making them a quick breakfast then showering and getting herself ready. She grabbed a hoodie with the university's mascot on it, a pair of sweats and was ready. Her appearance wasn't too high on her priority list these days. She turned to the side to make sure her baby bump wasn't visible.

"Boys, let's go or you're gonna be late!"

"We're almost done," Isaiah yelled. "You not eating?"

"I'm not hungry. I'm goin' to go sit in the car. Don't forget your backpacks. Josiah, lock the door behind you," she said grabbing her own bag."

Fifteen minutes later she was dropping the boys off in front of their school.

"Y'all have a good day and remember I'm picking y'all up this afternoon. Be good and Mama put lunch money in the little zippy part of your book bags."

"Okay. Bye," Isaiah said walking off.

"Bye Giselle. You have a good day too," Josiah said before running off to catch up with his twin.

Giselle watched them until they got inside the building and pulled off. On her drive to school her phone went off. It was a message from Brian. She deleted it before reading it, turned the phone off and tossed it into the passenger seat.

*****************

She and Ashley had met up after her second class to eat. Skipping breakfast hadn't been a good idea, and Ashley wouldn't let her live it down.

"You have to eat, eat, eat. Baby has to eat. Even if your ass gets gigantic and you can't fit in any clothes, you gotta eat. My little niece or nephew is depending on you."

Ashley didn't know how much her saying that affected Giselle. If only she knew that the baby she was carrying WAS her actual niece or nephew. She began to feel sick to her stomach.

"I'm full. I gotta go Ash. I have to cram a little for this test. I'll see you later," she said grabbing her bag and walking off.

The test was a breeze. She knew she'd aced it since the professor graded it as soon as she turned it in. She was pleased with herself.

When she left the classroom she saw Brian outside waiting for her. She walked quickly as he strode along with her out to the parking lot.

"I'm sorry, Gigi. I had to leave last night. I had so much on my mind. I had to clear my head. But I'm ready now. I won't walk out on you anymore. I'm here for you and the baby."

"I decided that I don't need you. Telling you was a mistake. I don't want anything to do with you. Besides, it might not even be yours."

"Giselle," he said sternly as he grabbed her elbow harshly. "Watch your fucking mouth. We both know it's mine," he hissed.

"Really? Oh you think it's yours now? Because you seemed to doubt me when I told you," she said as she wrestled with his firm grip.

"I never doubted you."

"Well funny way of showing it. I'm not participating in your little disappearing act. There's no such thing as a part-time parent. You're either here or you're not. Take your pick, because either way I don't care. My mom did it on her own, and if she can do it I can too," she said unlocking her car door. "I thought that since you know how it feels to have parents who don't give a damn you would've stepped up with no hesitation. I guess not. The apple doesn't fall too far from the tree."

And with that she opened her door, got in and locked her doors before speeding off.

*****************

The rest of that day and the following ones went by quickly. Some days, she'd take and pick her brothers up from school. She'd do her best to avoid Brian during the day. She'd go home and do homework. By that time her mom would come home. Some days he would come over to be with the boys, while Giselle would lock herself in her room.

About two weeks later, she caved. When her shift was over, Giselle looked through the text messages Brian had sent her and checked the voice messages he'd left. She found herself driving over to his house against her better judgment. Ashley wasn't home so she just parked and went in.

They talked about things and argued some more, but she found herself in bed with him again. They wanted each other. That was a given. But that seemed to be the only thing they could agree on lately. She felt stupid for falling back into his trap again.

"I gotta go," she whispered quietly.

"What? No. Stay here with me. Please."

Giselle stared into his beautiful pleading eyes and remembered when he had left her that night despite the fact that she silently pleaded for him to stay. She slowly shook her head.

"No," she said simply.

She took her time getting dressed before speaking again.

"We're best friends. That's what we are. I don't think we're meant to be anything other than that."

With that, she walked out.

LilMami07
LilMami07
404 Followers
12