All Comments on 'Love Letter Ch. 04'

by LilMami07

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkeralmost 10 years ago
Welcome back!

So glad to see you updated this story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

If Giselle wasn't pregnant I would shake her real hard. How she going to let Ashley deny Brian going into the exam room with her? I know she doesn't want to disappoint her friend but she is being selfish. This is another instance where she is denying Brian being there as a father. First she didn't want to accept him paying for anything to do with care of their baby because of her stupid pride. Now he wasn't able to experience seeing their baby for the first time during the ultrasound.

Ashley might get mad when she finds out about her and Brian but that isn't as important as him being there for her. Giselle invites stress and drama when there is no need for it. Hopefully she will have Brian come into the exam room before the procedure is over.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago

Giselle is child who made an adult decision when she had sex with Brian. I am just that she went to doctor finally. Life is hard for both mother and child when the mom is a teenager. I hope that keep it realistic!

swear_toobobswear_toobobalmost 10 years ago
I can't even

Pregnancy hormones or not She's making dumb and rash decision off emotion I can see where this is going already withholding the truth only makes it worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
please

Pleaaaase don't take 3 YEARS! To update again please this story is really good and that'd be so cruel if u do : /

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

The past tense of lie is lay not lied for future reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whats Next?

I need ch. 5. Please and Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please continue this series, it's so good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVE IT!!

Im dying to read more......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 stars

Please finish this is a great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Finish please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh Gosh!

Oh my gosh, please finish the story! Please let everyone be sweet and supportive of Giselle and Brian's relationship so they can get married and work together on raising their family! Oh gosh! Don't let it end here, it can't!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous