Love Lost, Then Found Ch. 22

Story Info
Hank gets the answer he wants.
1.4k words
4.73
13.1k
1

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/23/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank decided that they should go out to dinner again. Same place, same time. Act as if last night didn't happen. Carrie had already made plan to sleep over a friend's so she wasn't going to be home. Amy took her aside before she left.

"Hank is going to ask me to marry him tonight, honey," Amy said. "You're part of this so I'm telling you I'm going to say yes. Is that ok with you?"

"What a silly question, Mom," Carrie replied. "If you don't, then I will!" Both laughed.

As Carrie left, Hank stopped her. "Carrie, does your mom have the phone number of where you're staying?"

Carrie turned and looked at her mother.

"Go ahead. It's ok."

Carrie kissed her mom. "Bye, Dad."

Amy looked at Hank. "What? Did I do something wrong?" he asked.

"We'll talk later. Now I have to get dressed if we're going to get there on time."

The dinner was great. They sat in the same spot. The waiter gave them a quizzical look but didn't ask any questions. At least they ordered something different. Believe it or not Amy was more nervous tonight than last night. It seemed Hank was just playing her along. When dessert came, Amy was ready to burst with anticipation.

Finally Hank spoke. "Amy, I love you. That's all there is to it. I've waited a long time to ask this question. It is a lot different situation than when I first pictured it. It's more complicated but it is the right thing. I can't say what I want and make it sound great so here goes. Amy, will you marry me?" He slid the open box with the ring towards her.

Her heart literally skipped a beat. She picked up the box with trembling hands. "It's beautiful," she said. She really didn't look at it last night.

"It was my grandmother's." Hank said. He looked at her as if he was waiting for more.

Amy looked at him. "Oh my God!" she thought.

"Yes, baby, Yes!" she blurted out, louder than she wanted. The restaurant drew quiet. People stared at them. Amy turned four shades of red.

Hank cleared his throat. "I just asked her to marry me and you heard her answer."

After a slight pause, people began to applaud. The head waiter came over and informed them that their dinner was on the house. As they left, some people congratulated them.

Hank said as they drove away, "That was different. I don't think we'll forget this night."

Amy just snuggled closer to him.

Walking in the front door, Amy turned and kissed him. "Hank, I waited a long time to be able to say yes to that question. I want to make tonight special. I want you to wait down here, say for one hour. Then come upstairs. Please." With that she kissed him again and went up the stairs.

Hank walked out on the deck. He was a lucky man. He had the love of his life finally. He had a beautiful daughter who had been raised to be young lady. Yes, he was a lucky man. He checked his watch. Time was passing slowly. What was she up to? That woman sure knew how to make him wait and how to make him keep coming back for more. He was going to enjoy being married to her. Married to Amy! Wow, didn't seem possible. Hank checked his watch. The hour was up and he wasn't waiting any longer.

He climbed the stairs. He looked to his right and saw that the master bedroom door was slightly ajar. He pushed it open, his eyes adjusting to the candle light. Amy was lying on the bed in black silk gown. Her auburn hair falling about her bare shoulders. She was breathtaking.

"Take off your clothes," she whispered. With one hand, she motioned for him to join her.

Hank leaned over and kissed her, pressing his lips to hers. She responded by easing her tongue between his lips. His hand ran over the smooth fabric of her gown. He stopped at her breast and squeezed. She moaned into his mouth. He pinched her erect nipple, rolling it between his fingers. She pressed herself into him. Hank moved the strap, baring her breasts. He began to suck, to nibble, to caress it.

"Oh baby," Amy moaned.

His hand traveled down until he reached her thigh. He gripped the fabric and lifted it slowly up her body. He rolled his hand around the top of her thigh and pushed his way between her legs. She willingly spread her legs. His hand found her very warm, very moist pussy. He extended one finger and began to slowly stroke her slit from top to bottom. Amy buried her mouth into his neck and lightly bit him, leaving her mark.

Hank continued to move down her body. As he reached her thighs, he pushed her gown up, completely exposing her pussy. He lowered his mouth, pushing his tongue between her smooth lips. How he loved how she tasted. She gasped and arched her back. "Oh God!" He eased his tongue out of her and started nibbling on her clit. He used his fingers to spread her lips wider. He continued to flick his tongue over her swollen clit. He felt her tremble and then her hips lifted off the bed.

"Oh baby...Oh Hank!" She grabbed the back of his head.

Hank pushed his tongue inside her, her orgasm washing over it. It covered his lips. He opened his mouth and tasted her second one. He moved back to her mouth as she relaxed. Hank kissed her gently. Her tongue licked his lips and tasted her cum. It pushed its way into his mouth, wanting more.

Amy was in heaven. She reached down and grabbed Hank's hard cock. She squeezed it, catching his pre-cum with her other hand. She smeared it on the tip. She broke their kiss.

"Make love to me baby. Please I want to feel you inside me." She pleaded.

He pressed the head of his cock into her pussy. He slid between her moist lips and easily entered her. Hank nibbled on her neck, raising goose bumps on her body. He could feel her warm breath on his neck. He began moving. Slowly at first, pulling almost completely out and then back in until their hips met. As Amy responded Hank increased his speed. Her arms wrapped around him and clutched him tightly. Her hips lifted off the bed as other orgasm swept over her.

"Oh God, Hank. I love you so much," she cried out.

Amy pushed him off her. Sitting up she pulled her gown over her head, exposing her body. Hank sighed at the vision. She moved down to his wet hard cock, tasting her juices on it. She wrapped her mouth around it, sucking him deep into her mouth. While her lips moved up and down his shaft, her hand caressed his balls. She increased her speed, sliding up and down his throbbing cock. Hank entwined his fingers in her soft auburn hair.

"Can't...hold...back," he moaned. "I'm cumming!"

She moved her mouth and his first stream of cum shot onto his stomach. She placed her mouth back on his cock as the next stream exploded. She pumped his cock, emptying it into her mouth. His cum was running out her mouth and down his shaft. She completely drained him. She released his cock and moved back up. She pressed her lips to his and kissed him hard. Her mouth opened and her tongue pushed into his mouth. She pushed his cum from her mouth into his and then swirled it around. He swallowed as they continued to kiss.

Hank reached down and found her hand feverishly stroking her clit. The speed of her hand increased as he held her hand tightly. Without warning, she exploded into a powerful orgasm that caused warm fluid to gush from her pussy. Hank pressed her hand hard into her slit. It took her breath away. As it slowly subsided, she collapsed on top of Hank.

"I love you baby. I have never felt so totally in love with anyone. I want to stay with you forever," she whispered.

He held her tight with her face buried in his neck. He could feel her tears on him. He pulled her closer. Hank closed his eyes. This was the woman he loved. Though it wasn't easy, he was grateful to what had brought them together. It was perfect.

As Hank drifted off to sleep, he felt Amy move. She leaned over him. She whispered into his ear, "I love you." She snuggled into his chest.