All Comments on 'Love My Castle'

by willieone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
broadway65broadway65about 13 years ago

ive read all 3 of your stories they are very good.i hope you keep writing.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

this was sweet :) more where that is coming from W, awesome job

PennLadyPennLadyabout 13 years ago
Clunky

There was probably some fun to be had here but the grammar is clunky and the punctuation leaves a lot to be desired. You have fragments that should be joined with commas, yet are separated by periods. Nearly all sentences are simple, declarative ones; you need compound, complex ones to mix things up give some variety. Some dialogue is confusing as you didn't break the different speakers out onto different lines/graphs.

Lady_BlackhawkLady_Blackhawkabout 13 years ago
very nice

What a wonderful story. I thought it was beautiful. I've always had a weakness for vampires.

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago

Definite improvement with each story, I am loving the plots you have stored in that head of yours!

Like the change of pace from were romance and the difference elements you brought in were wonderful. Agree to some extent with PennLady, but I come from the whole practice makes perfect style so keep writing, keep building and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Your writing style and punctuation need help - get an editor.

Reddestiny921Reddestiny921over 10 years ago
Loved it

(makes up some silly excuse as to why she hasn't read any of your work before now.) That was great, I have always wanted to read a good student/teacher story featuring a vampire. :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwillieone@willieone
82 Followers
I joined this site because I have loved reading the stories here and had no wish to leave a comment without a name to go with it there are some amazing writers on lit and I love so many of their stories. I do however have one major pet hate and that is when I fall in love with...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories