Love My Castle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned is pleasure. "I love you." She said weakly as he continued to drink. The pure bliss of her blood pouring down his throat was overwhelming. He listened to her heart making sure not to take too much. His head was spinning with the thought she would be his forever. With a sigh he pulled back and closed the wounds.

The quickly dug two of his long nails into his own jugular vein and put her mouth to it. "Drink Kel, come on drink!" He felt her start to suck and swallow. He felt the pressure grow as her strength increased. Then he gently pulled her mouth away when the wounds closed. He kissed her and placed her under the covers. She would sleep for the rest of the night as her body changed.

He lay there for hours watching her, feeling their link spread though him as she changed. He could feel her becoming part of his very being and revealed in it. He could feel everything she did; it was amazing he had heard of what a complete bond was like. But to experience it was beyond what he could ever hope for. It was like their bodies were melding into one being. He pulled her into his arms and closed his eyes and slept.

Kelly lay there taking in all the new feelings. She could hear her own heart beat and feel Sean's next to her. She could feel him it was like she was part of him. There was so much noise it was hard to think. She could smell coffee brewing somewhere; she could smell his blood and hear it pulse though his veins. She opened her eyes and gasped. Everything was so clear; she looked at Sean and wondered if he could be any more gorgeous.

"'Good morning love," he said into her mind. "You can speak to me using your mind now darling."

"This is so weird! I feel amazing; I can feel you in me, part of my very being." She gushed to him mentally.

"Come on let's have breakfast, we still have classes today." He said pulling her out of bed.

They fixed breakfast; she cooked the bacon and eggs. While he made the coffee and toast. Then poured them both a glass of his special RED. While they ate he enlightened her on a few of her new abilities. She would now be stronger, be able to hear and smell things better. She would also be able to speak to any member of their vampire family mentally if she wanted. All she would have to do is will that person to hear her.

Although as his mate their bond would be more solid and they would always know what the other was feeling. They would also be able to talk to each other no matter the distance. When angry her fangs would elongate and her nails would grow into claws. So he told her she must learn to control her temper at all cost.

"So if these creeps do come after me. I will have a better chance of defending myself and call out to you and everyone for help?" She asked.

"Yes. Although I still want you to stay close to the family, there is no need to take chances." He said.

"Will jealousy also trigger the same reaction as anger?" She asked and gave him a smile.

"Yes. Why?" He asked curiously.

"Well since I will probably now be able to read minds. I will know what the women that look at you are thinking!"

"Ah, babe, you know that you have nothing to worry about. You can feel what you mean to me!" he kissed her and pushed her toward the door. "Class you don't want to get your teacher mad." He laughed.

"Oh! That reminds me, I take it we are not spreading the word that we are....a couple." She chuckled.

"No! It would not be a good idea. We need to try and act like it is business as usual for the time being." He kissed her before they went their separate ways.

Class was definitely more interesting. She teased him mentally when she caught one of the girls day dream about him. He sent back that the males in the class were in danger with their thoughts of what they would like to do with her. She gave him a mental hug. She told him she never paid then any attention and to ignore them.

Someone walked past the classroom door and both looked up. The thoughts were menacing. Sean sent out a warning to the family that there was someone lurking in the hall. He reassured her it would be fine. She could feel him trying to control his anger. He sent word out to April to meet Kelly when class finished and walk her to her next class. Make it look casual he informed her. There family was on high alert. They were trying to pick up the thoughts of those around them to find the evil presents.

This went on for a week. Then on Friday she had almost gotten to her class. Sean was around the corner only five minutes behind her. When a large nasty looking man stepped out in front of her startling her in the crowded hall. "Hello there Miss Bitch, my friend has a message for you. I want you to come with me and no one will get hurt." He showed her the knife he had hidden in his coat.

Sean told her to stay calm and to stall him. He alerted the family and they all came running. "So how many of his friends are waiting for me?" she asked. They would have to wait until the halls cleared since it was packed with students. She said trying to stall him.

"Just me girlie, I don't need anyone's help. I am going to enjoy making you scream." He grinned. He was so busy ogling her he didn't notice the large Vampire behind him. Or the four others slowly move in. She could hear them telling her to keep him distracted. "So he just got you to do his dirty work for him. How sad he only has one friend." She teased.

"He was never one to need friends. I volunteered. We shared a cell together and he showed me your picture in the paper from his trial. I decided I wanted a piece of that gorgeous ass of yours. He was all for it since I was getting out and he wasn't. So he gives me the letter to give you. I did enjoy watching you squirm.

The bell went for class so they waited for the halls to clear; he thought it would make it easier to get her out. Unfortunately for him it also made it easier for her family to get to them and grab him. The struggle was short. A few of the male members of her family took him away. The only screaming he would be listening to would be his own.

While Sean took the class, she gave herself the day of to get settled. April helped Kelly move her stuff into Sean's apartment now their apartment. He sent her a mental hug and pushed a warm feeling of love through her. She sent the same back and heard his mental groan when she sent him an image of her sucking him. She couldn't help but laugh.

On his return to their apartment Sean took her in his arms. "Now that you are safe, would you do me the honour of being my wife? I know that amongst our kind we are already considered joined. I want the human population to also recognize our bond." He smiled.

"It would give me great pleasure, Sean Castle, to be your wife!" She pulled herself up on her toes and captured his lips to seal it with a kiss. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her close. He let his overwhelming joy wash over them. Now they could look forward to spending eternity loving each other.

The End.

12