All Comments on 'Love Never Dies Pt. 02'

by JWren

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Somewhere...lost in my mind...

..there is/was a "Gaynor!" Really enjoy the way you first slowly kindle the fire, then fan the flames of their "then" sensual passion...the way they find each other intoxicating. Thanks for the email and such a good chapter 2. Again, I wait with bated breath for no. 3...and beyond!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Great Read***

Thanks for sharing. Brought back many memories.

DonnaBeckDonnaBeckover 9 years ago
Well done - again!

Your writing is top notch and the sex is hot! I wonder how many former lovers have been reunited by Facebook? I'll bet there are many. Thanks for chapter two!

JWrenJWrenover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks - again!

@DonnaBeck: I really appreciate your support and kind words. Yes, I reckon Facebook and other social media have reunited many folk down the years (with mixed results, dare say!).

@arrowglass: Will the fire rage one day? My thanks for your continued following and for leaving considered comments.

@chytown: Happy to share; hope the memories are happy ones.

lovelyladyfairelovelyladyfaireover 9 years ago
No matter the time we all recall that someone...

we foolishly let slip away. I truly enjoy the easy flow and melodic sense of your words. Your story is our story, the loves lost and the loves we continue to yearn for. I'm looking forward to chapter three, you have lit the fire of curiosity and wonder. I'm a romantic at heart, I hope that two lovers can find a way back..even for a brief moment

JWrenJWrenover 9 years agoAuthor
@lovelyladyfaire

Thank you again for your comments and for reading. Suspect most of us are romantics who have suffered and learned along life's wobbly path. Hope you can stay with me to the end!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
oh the feelings that are being stirred

emotions driven by memories are powerful.

just curious, are we supposed to read anything into the "relationship" between Veronica and Helen? Veronica seems to spend more time with her friend than her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very hot sex!!

Why would anyone give that up?

Love the flashbacks contrasted to life 'now' and the smooth dialogue brings it all to life. Great conversation between the men at the start, made me smile. Reading on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous