Love Never Dies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on my heels and looked at the pink slit, exposed below the curly camouflage. I ran a finger along the wet, warm length and used both thumbs to gently pry it open. Gaynor instinctively reacted, spreading her thighs wider to allow access. My tongue lapped, kissed and sucked the outer lips, tasting the aromatic juices which seeped there. With my right thumb, I found her clit already peeking from its hood. I rolled my thumb around it, only lightly pressing, and that brought a tummy tremble and quick inhale of Gaynor's breath.

I probed the now slightly open crack with a forefinger, seeking her vagina entrance. She was wet and receptive as I slid into her hole, beyond the knuckle, and worked my finger gently in circles, polishing her walls. Gaynor's inner muscles tensed, trying to tighten on my lone finger. I responded by adding a second finger, stroking and exploring along the tunnel. Now, Gaynor could grip my fingers and the moist alley became even wetter.

Gaynor's breathing was uneven and she cupped her breasts, arms crossed on her chest, as I continued to stroke inside. Her pelvis rocked rhythmically up and down and she sighed loudly when I retracted both fingers. With my thumbs I again caressed her labia and she slowly, magnificently opened up.

"Good God, Gaynor," I said barely above a whisper. "You've got a gorgeous pussy. It's like a flower in bloom, your lips are like petals."

"How poetic, mister," she said, placing a hand on my head. "They're your petals now. But what I would really like now is for you to bury your cock between them. Can you manage that?"

I was already throbbing. Reluctantly, I stopped admiring Gaynor's pussy. "Oh yes," I said, standing and bringing my proud, horizontal member into view. "I'm ready and at your service."

Gaynor scooted backwards along the bed, sprawled with arms and legs akimbo and waited to welcome me. I crawled into position, and she raised her knees, feet flat against the bed. I held my cock head momentarily against her flower and pressed through the entrance into her depths with one easy movement. We both gasped and I remained motionless for a few seconds, savouring the moment of insertion, feeling my length and thickness so hard and tight inside her drenched cavern.

"Kiss me and make love to me." Oh my, those melting husky tones.

Propped up on rigid arms, my quivering cock plunged to the hilt, I looked down into Gaynor's eyes, sparkling and pleading with desire, and sighed.

"Oh yes, my Petal, I'll make love to you with the greatest of pleasure."

±±±±±±±±

NOW

I reached for the brandy glass and raised my eyebrows in surprise at finding it empty. I rubbed my eyes with the knuckles of both forefingers and focused on the clock at the top right of my computer screen: 8-10.

I read and absorbed Gaynor's message once more and then clicked on compose and entered her e-mail address. I sat back in my chair and thought: What to say? How far and personal do I go? She did sign off 'Petal.' That's about as personal as you can get. Better refill my glass.

I went downstairs and poured another generous measure of brandy. Veronica said she'd be home about 9. That would be 9:30 at the earliest.

Back in the office, I put on my spectacles and pulled the keyboard towards me. In the subject box I typed Hello Petal and then wrote this message:

"Dear Gaynor

Thanks for supplying your e-mail address. I agree that we can be more expansive via this method, much better than the abbreviated Facebook style. For my part, I think we have lots of things to catch up on.

First of all, though, I must tell you I was gobsmacked and totally stunned when I received your first message. It's been years and years since we last talked - but, stupid me, you know that. What I must tell you though, from the outset, is that I never forgot you and many times during these 30-plus years, I thought of you.

Perhaps you'll find this hard to believe but there are certain things that trigger my memory of you, of us. For example, Gladys Knight singing You're the best thing that ever happened to me. That hits home, particularly the 'Oh, you'll be there between each line of pain and glory.'

I truly regret so much about what happened (or didn't happen) and I've come to recognise what a fool I was. I just want you to know that, whatever happens (or doesn't) via this cyberspace link.

Okay, what now? Well, I've got two grown daughters, they're twins and married. I see them irregularly but it's a good relationship. In truth, they're more connected with their mother - phone calls and such like and occasional "half-way house" meetings when they go shopping in some outlet and have lunch. Both of them live some 200 miles in the north. Ah yes, I'm no longer in the north.

When I retired, I decided after about a year that I'd like to return to my roots. I'd kept in touch with several people and, while my parents have passed on, something drew me back. Not all the way, in fact about 25 miles out of town.

I still keep quite active, playing golf three or four times a week (even through the winter) so you can take it from me, the Facebook thumbnail pic that had me looking ill was misleading. I feel very fit for someone approaching 58.

Anyway, time is getting on and I think I hear Veronica (my wife) coming up the drive. Sounds grand that, the drive - but it's only a short one!

So, I'll say, night night - oh no, not yet, one other thing: You signing off as Petal. That really did provoke some exceedingly pleasant memories. Still a naughty, Gaynor!

Okay, think I've said enough for now. Please reply when you can, let me know what you're up to, and I hope I haven't written (said) anything out of place.

Take care,

Richard

PS: Of course, you've got my e-mail address now."

I read through my typing, corrected a few errors and then sent the message into space, before forwarding it from the 'sent' box to a newly-created GR folder. That completed, I started to work my way through the other e-mails which had increased to 41 - and another six in Spam.

Most of them I just deleted without opening and, not for the first time, pondered how much junk is sent out. In the Spam box, I had two offers of cheap Viagra. I chuckled to myself: If only they knew what a waste of time that was.

Below, I heard Veronica open and close the front door.

"I'm home, Richard, where are you?"

"Up here," I shouted. "Just finishing off, be down soon."

That's it, I thought, back to normal, back to reality. Until Gaynor makes contact again...

12