My New Boss

Story Info
Sex with your boss on Friday afternoon.
2.3k words
4.43
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new boss, her name is Michelle. It turns out she is a great boss. I have only been with the company for a couple of months and I learned that she is a great boss.

I had been hired by the owner of the company and I didn't know that I was going to have a female supervisor. Michelle was my first ever. I was told she was tough but fair, and a good person.

We didn't have a lot of interaction at first, but she always smiles, says hello, and good night to me. She has a great body and is a great dresser. I have stolen a few glances her way in the office, but I don't think she ever caught me looking.

After being there about a month, early one Friday afternoon, Michelle left a note on my desk that said she would like to see me at the end of the day. My mind started to race. Did I fuck something up, did she catch me looking at her, was I getting fired. I thought I was doing well. I was nervous as hell for the rest of the afternoon.

It was almost 5pm and the office was just about empty. I waited as long as I could in case she changed her mind or canceled. I couldn't wait any longer and said fuck it I have to get it over with.

I went to her office and the door was open. I tapped on the door and she said "come in and please and close the door". To me closing the door wasn't a good sign. I did as she asked and she said "why don't you sit down" as she gestured to one of the two chairs at the front of her desk. She came from behind her desk and sat next to me on the other chair. She was wearing these knee high leather boots and a very nice dress with a little bit of a plunging neckline. I tried not to stare, but I caught myself taking a look and hoped that she didn't catch my wondering eyes. I think she may have, but she just smiled as she started talking.

So, she began by telling me that I was doing a great job and that it seemed that I was working well and getting along with everybody in the office.

What a hugh relief, of course I was fearing the worst. I smiled and I thanked her. I told her it is great working here and that everyone was very nice and helpful. I also told her that I looked forward to getting to know everyone much better.

She then told me that she would like to work with me directly, and get to know me better. I said "that would be great and I look forward to that as well".

As she sat there she crossed and uncrossed her legs a couple of times. When she was spoke to me, she would reach out and touch my shoulder or my knee. Of course I said to myself, it's just her way of talking to somebody sitting next to her.

I could see that as we continued the conversation she moved closer and leaned in more towards me. I, of course, could not help myself but had to steal a couple of more glances at her cleavage and her boots.

The whole time we were just chit chatting about the company and about the work. Then suddenly, with out skipping a beat, she stood up and walked behind me. She then placed her hands on my shoulders and a minute later began to massage them a little. All the while she was still talking to me. I did not want to flinch or say anything because I did not want it to stop. At a lull in the conversation I said "that feels great" and she said "glad you like it".

She continued to rub and talk to me, she paused for a second and I said to her how about I return the favor. She said "I would love that". So we switched places and I began to massage her shoulders and alternated rubbing the back of her neck. Of course now I had a great view, down the front of her dress. I have to admit I had been thinking about her breasts and what they looked like.

While I continued to massage her shoulders, I kind of pushed her dress off of her shoulders for a little easier access and to test the waters. She just went with it and an few seconds later she pulled the dress and her bra straps off her shoulders herself. So I took advantage and rubbed more of her shoulders and even down her back a little bit. I leaned down and whispered in her ear if this was okay. She said "yes please go on".

I was making sure not to rush things. To rub nice and soft, and slowly. I did not want to stop the flow. A few minutes later, she stood up and walked around the chair and came up to me, just a few inches from my face. She looked deeply into my eyes and told me that she really liked what I was doing and that I was good at it. I said "I glad you like it and I am happy to oblige anytime you want". I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, was it all over.

She then looked at me and told me that her lower back had been bothering her. Before I could say a word she turned, took my hand, she walked to the front of the desk. She then put my hand on the zipper of her dress. I didn't need her to say anything else. I unzipped her dress she pulled her arms out of the sleeves and it fell down to her hips. She then leaned forward and rested on her desk. I was loving the view I had of her beautiful ass in that dress and those boots she was wearing.

So, I had to lean forward to rub her shoulders and her back. Of course by this time I had a good hard on going and it rested against her ass. I know that she felt it, there was no way that she didn't. She gave her ass a little wiggle and slightly spread her feet, which I took as a sign to continue. I continued to rub her back and move down her curves and began massaging her lower back. All the while keeping as much contact between my hard on and her ass as I could. I massaged her lower back and minutes later she stood up suddenly. I took a step back. She turned to face me, and she didn't try to cover herself at all. At first, I kept eye contact with her eyes and face. She then began to look down to my bulge and so I took a look at her great cleavage in that beautiful bra. Then our eyes met again. I said fuck it I was going for broke. I stepped forward, I closed my eyes, leaned into her for a kiss, she met me half way there. At first it was a couple of long soft kisses, then it became more passionate. While we kissed, she reached down and started rubbing my dick and my hands moved up to squeezed her tits. We wrapped our arms around each other. I unhooked her bra and I let it open up as I rubbed her back and continued kissing her. I stopped, stepped back and took off her bra completely. I could not take my eyes off her breasts. They were as beautiful as I imagined. I reached my hands forward and let them roam all over them. Squeezing, rubbing, pinching her nipples. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. I first kissed her neck then I leaned down and begin to kiss those beautiful breasts. I began to lick, then suck on those hard nipples. I heard a little sigh, so I kept at it. Not only was I happy to finally see them, but to give them the proper attention they deserve. She reached up and took my head in her hands, lead it to her face and kissed me.

She turned towards the desk again but first wiggled out of her dress and panties. They fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. She again leaned forward and rested on her desk. I didn't need any prompting. I kneeled down behind her, she then spread her feet even farther than before. I had a great view. I began by rubbing her ass and I took in her heavenly scent. Her perfume and her pussy combined into an intoxicating aroma. I kept rubbing while I leaned in to give her ass a few kisses. I then used my hands to spread open her ass and I licked her pussy. At this time I noticed her hands were on her ass to help me spread herself open for me. I continued and licked open her pink lips and buried my tongue in her sweet hole. I licked and lapped at her pussy and she began to moan and she pushed back into my face and started to moan. I couldn't stop, I continued licking it, sucking on those lips. I then reached up and flicked my tongue on her butthole. It blinked at me, so I licked it and stook my tongue in it. I kept licking it then I slipped a finger in her pussy. She moaned even louder as I tounge fucked her asshole. After a few minutes, I went back to licking her pussy, it was wet and it was the sweetest thing I ever tasted. I had to lap it up and stick my tongue in it again. Then I reached down played with her clit and fingered her pussy until she quivered and came. I proceeded to lick her pussy clean.

I had to do something with the hard on in my pants. I stood up, dropped my pants and guided my raging hard on towards that sweet pussy. I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy to make sure it was wet. I even tickled and pressed it on her asshole, just to tease her. I gently slid it into her pussy. It was warm and wet, it felt wonderful. I slowly slid it out, then back in a few times. Then I grabbed her hips and slid in and out of her pussy harder and faster as she moaned over and over. Her pussy was so warm and snug, it took a lot of control not to shot my load. I slid it out completely and sunk it in all the way. I did that a couple of times, she liked that.

She then stood up, turned to me and got on her knees. She first licked its length several times as if it was an ice pop and licked off our juices. She then took the head in her mouth and then the rest down her throat until she got to the base. She held it there a bit then let it slip out of her mouth. She began to just swirl her tongue around the tip. Then took the head in her mouth and continued swirling her tounge around it. As good as that felt, I pulled it out of her mouth, grabbed her breasts and slid it in between them. She leaned down spit on the head. I then began to slide it up and down between those beautiful breasts. It felt wonderful, again I had to control myself and hold off from cuming.

I pulled her onto to her feet, moved her back on to her desk. She sat on the edge of the desk and leaned back as I grabbed her hips and pulled her down off the edge so I could have access to that pussy. I slid my cock in her waiting hole, slowly at first then quicker and quicker. I gave it to her for a few minutes. Then I slowed down again and slowly pulled out.

I stood back and I sat down on one of the chairs. She stood up, turned around and squatted down and she guided my cock on to her pussy. She bounced up and down on it and then she rocked back and forth on it, it felt amazing. I squeezed her breasts the whole while and I felt her quivering again and she said she was cuming. She was completely down on my cock and kept it there. She started to really shake and quiver, she was cuming me all over my cock.

Making sure she finished cuming, I lifted her off me. She slid down onto her knees. I stood up, she reached out for my cock, and lovingly licked my cock. I couldnt wait any longer, I grabbed it and jerked it off until I came all over her gorgeous breasts and open mouth. I saved the last drops for her to lick and suck out of my cock. It was amazing and I fell back on to the chair. She looked amazing with cum on her tits. She then rubbed it into her skin and then licked her fingers. I helped her onto her feet. I kissed her and held her tight. Without a word we both began to get cleaned up and get dressed.

Once we were finished getting dressed, we began to talk about the weekend end and our plans. It was almost like it didn't happen. I asked her if she wanted to have dinner, she said she had plans, I said maybe another time, she said absolutely. It was an amazing experience that we both understood would be our secret. I wondered if it would ever happen again.

All I could do is continue doing a good job and hope to get called into this bosses office on a Friday afternoon.