All Comments on 'Love of Politics Ch. 01'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Blue88Blue88over 18 years ago
Well done

Well written, very erotic. Inteeresting to read a woman's point of view. Looking forward to the continuation of this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very very erotic!!! It's one of the best on this !

Your discription of what the couple did with and to each other was wondeful and was hot as hot! Outstanding. God I was so hard and so hot! I now have a hand and leg covered with my cum! Thanks for a great fuck story! I really hope there will be more to this story. PLease don't make the husband a wimp or cum eater. Please! The only problen I had with any of this was she did it with a political asshole. I HATE THEM!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful! Very sexy and erotic story!

I gave you a 5 since you drove me wild with need as I read the discriptions of the man and woman and what they were doing to each other in the SUV. How could anyone drive as a woman jerked him off and let him rub her pussy? I'm sure his eyes would be on her yellow panties not the road! I know my husband couldn't do it! He would be wrapped around a phone pole! OUCH! Anyway great sex story writer. I will read the rest of your works tonight and then go rape my loving husband. Can't wait until he gets home from work. I know what he's having for dinner tonight! Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Erotic?

this is, more or less, like:

I went down to the mission district and found a couple brothers with big muscles. You know me, I've always been a good girl, married to a respectable husband and with kids and all; but I've neve tried what my friend Sheila's always been telling me. Girl, y'all gotta try it once in your life (but it's never once, is it?). Just make it discrete and go back home to your loving family and kiss them a lot afterward and everything is okay; it don't hurt no body if noone except you and those big muscled brothers know about it!

what's so erotic about such activities? Suppose, just supposed it don't have to be true, suppose you contracted some nasty viruses from those brothers or that man who's been so r0mantic --- and give them (unintentionally only, of course!, you'd never do any bad things to your beloved husband on purpose!) to the husband, or, worse yet, give them to the kids, when, say, they are in need of blood and you quickly give it to them?

still erotic? yeah, sure, why not! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very arousing!

forget those negative comments. I am eagerly awaiting the next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
It May Be Predictable

For a female writer to make the lustful woman/wife/mother cheater pure and without rancor but why make her husband a simple wimpet of a deviant half man? Does that warrant the cockolding or just cheapen the loss?

Unfortunately writer, you discredit your path with the disrespect shown to the wimpy male. How not erotic - just crudely sick.

I haven't read your other works but is this your bent - yea woman - scummy pitiful men?

I think you could do things more lifelike and sensual don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So wonderfully real

Who hasn't had a situation like this in our lives? Where friendship might have or did lead to more. I felt as if I were reliving a part of my own life when I read this. Our lives are not black and white. They're very complex shades of gray, and you illustrated that so well with this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Family people

A well written story with good erotic description of sex with Mark and sex with husband David, but it's hard to like the story about an unfaithful wife who sluts around with her friend and then suggests they not let this ruin their friendship because they're both "family people" and a wimp husband It's too bad--you started out portraying her as a nice woman with a couple of kids, but she went down hill pretty fast.I assume in chapter 2 she will sleep with Mark and get her husband all excited describing her sex with Mark. 60 year old George

spence5969spence5969over 18 years ago
Nicely Told

Very nicely told. Guilt aspect nicely handled, in a believable build. Erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
bravo - another intelligent - sensitive - story

bravo - another intelligent - sensitive - story

and thus much more exciting than all the juvenilia here -

reserve the pleasure pf reading your work slowly - one at a time - - pour faire durer le plaisir

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 13 years ago
Politics makes strange bedfellows

I don't recall who said it, but I think that's where this story's plot is leading. Nevertheless, the writing is superb, as is the characterization. It's on to Chapter 2.

ClitNinjaClitNinjaabout 11 years ago
WOW, Jackie your politics turn me on... you satisfy my wanton sexual desires... Thanks!!!

Mmm, Mmm, Mmm, Jackie – this was really hot

I loved the detail of your story, the slow build, the background and then every move that Beth and Mark shared. I lived every word you typed, as though I was there as the story unfolded.

Let me first say that one of the reasons that this story was so hot for me was because I grew up in Michigan… Lapeer, Michigan to be exact. And… my sister and mate live in the Grand Rapids area. My brother and his spouse live in Gaylord. My wife’s family is all from the Adrian area. My mom is in a care facility in Grand Rapids also.

So my ties back to Michigan are very significant… That means as you wrote about the Democratic candidate for Governor of Michigan, James Blanchard, Mackinaw Island, Straits of Mackinaw, the Au Sable River… the car ferry before the bridge was completed… all are reality checks for me. So I quickly was drawn into your story…

I have been to the Straits of Mackinaw, although I have never been to the Island. I have canoed the Au Sable River, starting in Grayling and ending as various outpoints, depending on the link of the “float”.

Then of course there is just the whole aspect that I choose again to yield my mind and body to you and your pen, asking that you arouse me and bring me to climax with a story that is so real, that I am there, perhaps even become one of the characters. I want to be Mark and I was. I want to love Beth or let her love me. I wanted Mark to give Beth more orgasms, lots of oral sex, eating that sweet kitty and sucking on that glorious clit, while licking up Beth’s sweet pussy juice. Then, I was David, loving you and being aroused by the same things he was – wanting to know about your youth sex history. I loved the way you made love to David, but was thinking about Mark.

But let me get to the story and briefly share my thoughts. Later, I will follow up with more detailed thoughts.

I love the way Mark enjoys your sensuality: then glimpses up your “short” skirt while on a ladder, looking to see your panties. His appreciation for your nylon covered legs – panty hose. I love him putting on your shoe when you stopped for gas. I would have loved to slide my hand up under your skirt… but I love the way that Mark was slow, patient, not in a rush… timing is everything.

I love your description of the sexual ambiance that is part of a political convention for you – the sexual high!!!

I love the “touches”: his hand around your waist; you leaned into him – wow… really nice… the ride in the Suburban

I love the blushing and the embarrassment. I love Mark’s smooth comments, from the heart, I believe.

I loved you sleeping against his shoulder, both of your hands wandering to special “hot spots”. I loved you removing your panty hose and Mark going commando. I loved the kissing – both the passionate kisses and your kiss on his cheek followed by his kiss in your hair.

And the sex at the rest area… Mark watching for “trouble – voyeurs”, dome light of the car, lights of the instrument panel, wet panties, yellow ones no less. Sexual scent in the car and Mark licking your juices off his fingers – love it.

I am just going to say that you turned me on. I did not cum – by choice. I have been reading this story in stages – at breakfast Monday morning, at lunch… even one rest room break at work… after returning from a delivery… on the way home while waiting at a traffic light… in my driveway at home and finally, in my family room, finishing the story.

My arousal, my fucking sexual arousal ignited by your words and delicious sexual story – well words escape me to describe how hot I was. I do not know if you remember me or not, but I am the one who is married to my wife for 43 years in June. She is a great friend and partner, but an absolutely terrible lover. So Literotica and you in particular and your sensual fantasies make me climax… Unless, like tonight where I have chosen to save that.

I will send more detailed thoughts on your story in the near future. This week is inventory at work – so long hours… plus my daughter and son-in-law host through their schools Ballet Folkorica dance competition for over 600 dancers – of which I am a part of from Friday thru Sat.

I love your story and cannot wait to continue the next chapter.

Chuck in Texas,

Sent with a gratitude hug and kiss!!!

PS: Do you still have my e-mail? I am a member – ClitNinja… Please reply back. Again, I will have more specific details that I will send to you alone, in private. You should have them relatively soon!!!!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Cheating and Politics

It seems to go hand-in-hand. Damn

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
3 F's for this story, author and rating

Favorited the story. Favorited the author. Fived the rating. Full marks. *****

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Obviously

One of the new Democrat House whores that they are so proud of.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous