All Comments on 'Love of Politics Ch. 05'

by jacquioh2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
Excellant writing

You have written a very engaging tale in spite of the fact that the two main characters are not very likeable. The dialogue is crisp and believable and the pace of the story is perfect. Perhaps the emergence David and Phyl will give us someone to root for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The plot thickens so to speak

Could it be that the worm has turned? I fucking hope so, I was hoping that the two of them would be caught that night in bed fucking by the spouises but you didn't do that. Insitad you made us hunger for the next part. great read thanks. Now get your ass writing and finish this story, make the polityican and cheating wife pay dearly!

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 18 years ago
Nice

You have written a very good story. Still cheating and Politics can cause problems. I do hope you arn't into wimp hubby stuff. Dave needs to find out and the political career ends when the papers find out. Dave gets revenge on his wife and Mark then later after the divorce ends up with Mark's wife cause his wife beth is just another slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Agree with Saw_Man1

I think Saw_Man1 hit the nail on the head. Fine crisp writing, good suspence build-up, not very likeable characters. The emergence of "Phyl" and her sudden close friendship with David may change the equation but please don't turn your excellant story into a spouse swapping fiasco. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
unlike Sawman, I concur with the last reader

in most stories, there's usually "good" and "bad" guys (and they don't always have to be strict black-and-white; they can be more complicated);

on the one hand, there's those who "uphold" the law; on the other, there's those whose behavior "help" to demarcate what we (hypocritcally or seriously) believe to be what's "acceptable" or whta's "not acceptable", etc.

in this story, it would stay (it would turn out) stronger, more refreshing, if some of the main characters are "faulty" and "deny" themselves impulsive acts. clearly the wife and her lover have no such sense; they stay strickly true to their impulses: if an act makes me happy and if I think I can prevent it from "hurt" those who love me, then I do it.

("but I think I'd be pissed off big time if it's done to me": this is acquiescing to gangs' dictum: "I may take from people, whether in general or in particular; but NO ONE can take from me, becausd if they do, I shoot them between the eyes!")

let the husband and the other woman be strong character, to "balance" out the "I'm just fucking around with people I work with, honey, but I love you deeply" spouses.

otherwise it's nothing more than a spouse-swapping story, which is okay in itself, I guess,,, even if I personally think swapping fluids from different people, who also swap fluids (germs, bacteria, viruses) with OTHERS, in an almost endless series of encounters,,,, is rather gross (though exciting to a lot of people, apparently)

OzDaveOzDaveover 18 years ago
I Love this work

Another story with great building tensions.

I'd love to know this author better. She tells erotic sories with pinnache.

I love nothing more than the wait. And then to find the unexpected. Keeps the mind in control of the body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Let the spouces get more involved

Come on you have opened the can of worms now, so let the hubby and other wife get more involved don't just let them have a weekend of golfing and just drop them from story thay need to get involved in more of this plot

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Nothing to like here, unless you’re a Democrat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous