Love of Politics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers

At this moment, I was amazed to see the door swing silently open. No one appeared but it just swung tiredly open and exposed us fucking our hearts out, complete with loud moans and slurping wet sounds from his dick sliding in and out of my wet vagina.

"That's it darling. That's it, fuck me. Yes, yes, more; harder. there." I coached as David took me with a wild fierceness. "Fuck me like Jeremy wanted to do!" His hands clutched me and his dick pummeled my pussy.

"Yes, baby! He wanted me in the parking lot!" I hissed. Unh, unh, unh,.. that's it, fuck me, honey."

"He wanted to fuck your little wife in the back of his truck!" I cried mischievously.

I felt him tense between my legs, his legs taut, his toes scratching into the sheet, his big cock lunging. I grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him deeper, my legs flailing out to the side to open wider to him.

His breath was ragged, in my ear, "Oh, god, Beth, it's so hot. Your cunt! Unh, unh, hot, unh! Oh yesssss!" His body spasmed and his cock was into me at maximum thrust, and I felt his cum, hot and heavy, inside me.

"Yes! Yes! Cum for me, baby, cum for momma! Cum in me! Fill me!" I urged, feeling spurt after spurt, until at last he slumped sweatily on top of my body. We were breathing hard as his dick slowly relaxed inside me. I squeezed it with my remaining strength. I felt abandoned as it slipped softly from my vagina, leaving a trail of warm sperm slowly seeping away.

With a great sigh, he spread his arms and stretched out beside me in the darkness pulling my head onto his arm. I cupped his wilted cock and soothed our wet juices over his balls.

From the other room, we heard Phyllis and Mark through the open door: "Ohhh. Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Yes! Fuck me, Fuck me, Fuck me! Yessss yes. Ohhhhhh, honey. Ohhhh honey. Ohhh, you fucked me sooooo nice!"

We lay stifling our giggles in each others love streaked arms.

"Hmmmm, wonder what they heard?" I whispered.

His dick jumped at my suggestion, but he was soon snoring against my neck. I slipped out from under the deadweight of his sleeping body and curled up for a very relaxed sleep.

Second Night Insomnia party

I was the first one up and started the coffee perking. The sun was well up, but it was still early when Phyllis came padding down the hall, her blonde hair rumpled like an unmade bed.

"Oh, good, you made coffee," she murmured in a whisky baritone.

"That was a fun night!" I smiled.

"It was, wasn't it!" She perked up immediately. "I'm glad you thought so too. Those two young guys were cute, weren't they? And the ones we brought home didn't do too badly for old guys, did they?"

"I don't think we could have done better for the whole evening," I laughed.

"I'm glad you had the good sense to get us out of there. Jeff was starting to get to my dark side with those ideas about a little fresh air in the parking lot! Oh, my god! Still, it was a compliment, eh?"

"Yesssss, ..... " I grinned. "Time for a shower, I think."

"Get your things. It's a terrific shower for two. Unless you are too modest?"

"No. OK. Fine. Lead on. You're like the pied piper, you know?"

I picked up some clothes and we made our way down the hall. Three showerheads pointed toward the middle of a large tiled room adjacent to a hot tub and sauna.

She dropped her robe and I found myself ogling her slim body. Nice sized breasts, big enough to seem quite striking for her slim frame. Smaller than mine, but big for such a slim girl. She was a knockout, her nipples were a contrasty bronze color and they jutted out a little more as I stared at them. She had a tidy little bush of blond hair in a triangle covering her mound. I could just barely see her slit beneath the pretty curls.

She looked at me with a little grin, waiting for me to undress.

I took a deep breath and then let my robe slide down my arms and onto the nearby log bench. I had a strong desire to take that high school girl pose of arms crossed over my boobs and one hand trying to cover up my untidy thatch of dark brown hair. I managed to brazen it out under her gaze.

"You're gorgeous, Beth." she smiled, reaching in to test the shower temperature.

Our voices echoed off the tile walls as we soaped and lathered and soaked up the hot steamy water. It was glorious.

"Here, I'll do your back!" she called into the echoing walls.

I presented my back and was rewarded with a two-handed scrubbing with a rough sponge and a soft sponge. It was glorious. I felt her pause as she got down to my waist and then I felt as if she said to herself, "oh, what the hell." and the sponges continued down over my buns, which you may recall are my most erogenous zones. She took one swipe between my legs with a hot soapy sponge and decided better and slipped up and down my legs instead.

She turned and I returned the favor, loving the feel of her back under my hands. I was even glad that she had set the stage by that lovely massage of my bottom, so that I could do the same with hers. It was nice and firm and a lovely shape.

I know the reader wants me to turn this into a big lesbian scene, but it just wasn't. Just a very nice interlude between friends. It was lovely.

When we dried off, we found that someone had slipped in and left two tee shirts for us. Emblazoned over a busty cartoon character they said: "I Was Naughty at George's Hangout!"

"I think David must want us to wear these." Phyllis giggled. "He's such a cute guy! I just adore him."

She pulled a pair of light blue panties up those long smooth legs and then dropped the tee shirt over her jutting nipples and asked me if she was covered.

"Almost. And cute!" I said. Only a hint of blue panties over a deliciously round bottom showed. She really did look cute.

I slipped on my red panties and started for my bra, but she shook her head and smiled. "Let's give the boys a treat! They've been so good to us. Right?" she laughed and it echoed around the walls of the spa.

I slipped the shirt over my boobs and turned for her to let me know if too much of me showed.

"Too cute!" she said, smacking me lightly on the butt, and led the way down the hall to our waiting husbands who had sausage and bacon on the griddle and ready to crack eggs to order.

We sat in the kitchen

Team T-shirts

"Ohmigod, look at you." Mark said. I love the outfits.

Phyllis strutted across the room, flouncing the hem of the large Tee Shirt over pretty round cheeks in the blue panties. Mark hugged her and spanked her playfully on the bottom.

"Hey, I'm the one that paid top money to outfit you two, where's my hug?"

She turned and wrapped her arms around David and I smiled as the shirt pulled up to show more of her bottom.

Mark slipped his arms around me and we exchanged a good morning kiss as he ushered me to a chair and started serving breakfast.

The fact that we had not put on bras under the shirts soon became obvious. David couldn't keep his eyes off Phyllis as she bounced and jiggled in time with her exuberant talk.

The breakfast was long and exhilarating. Nothing like friends sitting laughing around a breakfast table and topping off eggs and bacon by dunking doughnuts into hot coffee.

It was a rainy Saturday though. The cold drizzling rain looked like it would settle in for the day. The guys lighted the fireplace and we curled up on the twin leather couches that faced each other in front of the fire. I stretched the shirt as much as I could but my panties still showed when I curled up against David. But it was becoming easier and easier to enjoy the freedom among friends.

Shopping

"This cart has a mind of its own," Phyllis complained with a laugh as the sticking wheel made it veer into a display of orange juice on sale.

We were scampering around the unfamiliar aisles of the small supermarket, looking for interesting things that would be easy to fix dinner on Saturday night.

"Beth, I want to ask you something. You'll tell me the truth if you are bothered by it, won't you?" She dropped a box of pancake flour into the basket. "Pick out a bottle of syrup, will you?"

I reached for the syrup and replied to the first question. "Yes, I think so!"

"Sorry if that sounded all mysterious." she laughed. "The fact is that I, we, I mean really enjoy spending time with you and David. It is so nice feeling so confident that we don't have to play roles or anything. You know?"

I nodded, looking at her expectantly. "Want to take an apple pie along? I asked.

"That was good sexy fun last night, for example. Mark and especially me, really, really like being outgoing about it. I don't want to offend you.. .. "

I assured her that David and I like little sexual fantasies too. I even described a couple of them to make her feel comfortable. "We aren't the swinging types you read about it. No nerve for that, but I guess we all wish .. ... well, you know." I looked off slightly embarrassed by what I was saying.

"Well, I was just going to ask if we go in the hot tub later, If you would be offended if I suggested .. .. no clothes? It's the way most people do it when they are home, and I like being nude anyway. That's the way we would go in if we were alone, .. ... Anyway, I would not suggest it at all if I thought you would be embarrassed or feel forced to agree to it."

I gulped slightly, but recovered. "No, I .. .. I think that would be fine. After all, we are all adults and, what the hell, let's have a little fun!" There, I had got my true feelings out. "Is there someplace I can go to lose five pounds this afternoon?"

"Good. That's out of the way. You have an adorable figure, so no problem there. So, if it happens and it feels right at the time, I won't hesitate to suggest it, all right? Maybe we'll play another sexy game again too."

"OK, do we need bread?"

"Yes, let's have that one."

"Do you think I should ask the boys if they'll be offended?"

We laughed loudly at that. "Not!" I replied.

And so, our friendship headed into unfamiliar ground. I felt my nipples stiffen with the conversation. I was wondering just how I would feel being nude with another couple in the hot tub. It would be a new experience. What was it going to be like nude with both of my lovers in the same room? And with Mark's sensuous wife as well?

We flirted with the carry out boy after he asked if we had won the Ralph's Hangout shirts last night. "No, we paid for them, you mean we could have won them?" He just laughed.

"Wait till we tell David that!"

Phyllis swung into the car and muttered. "I would have thought we should have WON the 'naughty' prize, don't you? Christ, what do you have to do to get one free?"

Mark and David were both asleep by the fireplace when we came in.

"Aha, been making plans of how you'll entertain us the rest of the day?" I called out.

"Right. Right." David said sleepily. "I suggested poker. Thought you weren't interested."

"Get the cards!" Phyllis said. "But we'll play for who cooks and does dishes. Mark, find the chips there in the cupboard, I think."

We began playing seriously and loudly. The idea was that whoever ended up with the fewest chips was the cook, second lowest washed up afterwards.

Panties For Security

The play was loud and aggressive. We laughed and told our best anecdotes of things past and present. A very pleasant afternoon as the rain persisted, streaking the large windows looking out over the winding river.

"I have the winning hand but I don't have enough chips. Lend me some, will you David? I know my mean bastard of a husband won't do it!"

"No way!" they both said. Phyllis wheedled.

"No way, you'd have to give me your panties as security anyway."

I could see the color rise in her cheeks as she thought that over. She looked at her cards again. A mischievous look came over her face as she blushed flame red.

"Would you have to take them off, or would I take them off myself."

"Aha! Bargaining." Mark guffawed with a good natured smile.

David looked at Phyllis covering his surprise with a joke - his natural response to being caught off guard.

"Which? .. .. I wonder, which you will accept ... hmmmmm. I think I would have to do it myself if you need a whole stack."

Slowly, Phyllis unwound the leg she had been sitting on. "Is he allowed to do that, Beth."

"He's old enough to be out by himself now, Phyllis. I can't control him."

We watched to see if she was really going to do it. She looked once around the table. "Well, I certainly don't deserve to do dishes tonight." She stood up and stood before David.

" Two stacks!"

David grinned and pushed two stacks toward her. I could see how he was enjoying this. I couldn't blame him, of course.

"Lucky you wore a skirt!" I said. Mark watched me out of the corner of his eyes, a wondering smile crossing his face.

David made a bit of a scene of preparing himself rubbing his hands like someone preparing to sit down at a piano. He looked up at Phyllis and placed his hands at the hem of her skirt. She was flushed, but smiling, tightly.

Slowly, David slipped his hands under her skirt and we watched as he progressed higher and higher. His hands were half-way up her thighs and he paused and took a deep, sighing breath.

"Are you all ready for this?"

"Why are you asking them? What about me, shylock? No tickling. I'm terribly ticklish, David, dear."

He continued until his hands were visible lumps over her hips under the skirt. Slowly, taking pleasure in it, he slowly drew the blue panties over her hips and down her legs. Phyllis put her hand on his head as she stepped brazenly out of her panties.

"Don't forget, I'll be buying those back after this hand!" she said.

David turned nonchalantly back to the table and placed the panties under his several stacks of chips.

"Right! Pot's right. Who wants cards." he said, bringing a laugh from all of us.

Phyllis did win the hand and was back in the chips. She didn't mention buying the panties back yet though. We continued the game with even more laughter as the sexiness of the panties on the table seemed to heighten the tension and made everything just a little funnier. There was speculation on how and who would lose their underwear next and prices were discussed.

"I don't want to be insulting, David, but you would have to pay me to take your undies off!" Mark said firmly.

"David, you really must stop fondling those panties, just make your bets and get on with it, You'll drive yourself into a state! " I chided.

"Phyl, when you do buy these back, will I get to put them back on?" David wanted to know.

"Mark, we bought some oranges. Don't you want to make your specialty? A nice drink sounds good right now. He makes something like an 'Old Fashioned with fresh squeezed orange juice. Sound OK to everyone?"

The drinks hit the spot and we began loosening up still more as one drink led to another. We were a happy group by the end of the afternoon.

The losers were Mark and me, so in the end we went off to fix dinner and clean up afterwards while the golf partners sat on the porch and called for more drinks.

"Did she put her panties back on?" he asked, smiling at me.

"I think so, I said, craning to see if they were gone from the table.

Exchange Fantasies

With the dishwasher filled and the kitchen straightened up, Mark and I stoked the fireplace into a roaring blaze and David and Phyllis came in from the porch.

"Come sit with me, David," Phyllis took his hand and the two of them sat on one of the couches. She looped his arm over her shoulder and then held onto his hand as she curled her legs up under her and leaning against him. "You two over there!" she directed.

Mark shrugged and smiled at me. I sat close to him and mirrored Phyllis' position, pulling his arm around me and snuggling up against him. "Like so, Madame party director? You have the nicest ideas by the way," I said.

"You like?" she said, smiling broadly. "I think it is cozy here by the fire. "Turn down the light, though, David, It's too bright," I said.

"This is wonderful, guys! I love you all for being here." Phyllis said, raising her glass.

We toasted, clinking the large wine glasses, each couch-couple sharing a chaste little kiss and sipped for a quiet moment. The wind outside, the crackling fire and the beams of the log cabin creaking provided intimate background. We stared into the fire for just a minute or so, each with his own thoughts.

"What I propose is, .. .. .." Phyllis began, "that we .. .. share .."

We laughed nervously when she stopped and looked back into the fire, apparently gathering her courage.

"Wondering how I'm going to finish that, eh?" she laughed. "Actually, I thought it would be fun and continue the sensual feeling of the evening if we .. .. ... .."

"Come on, Phyllis, out with it, .. .. the suspense is killing us." I said. "You've done perfectly so far this weekend, so we trust you!"

"Well, how about sharing fantasies? Sexual fantasies, I mean, but others if you like .. .."

David - past lovers fantasy

Everyone chuckled self consciously for a moment, then David spoke. "Might be a problem. I have never once got Beth to tell me hers."

"He's right, I can never tell him one. But, I can tell you his!? I laughed. They all laughed and it seemed to break the log-jam.

"OK, let's hear it?"

I looked at David for permission. "I can't unless its OK .. .." He nodded, shaking his head and looking slightly bashful.

"Well, David goes back to the same one frequently. I guess its his favorite."

"Ah, then he has lots of them?" she laughed.

"I better tell this myself!" David said.

"I admit it. I find it very sexy to have Beth tell me about her high school boyfriend when we are doing it. It makes me very excited! And makes our sex even better. So, I don't see any harm."

"I don't either, but there is really not that much to tell. So, I feel I'm dull and letting him down." We laughed and Mark hugged me affectionately. His body felt comfortable against me.

"So, who is this big boyfriend and what do you tell about him?"

"When I was a freshman, I had a crush on the big football hero two years ahead of me. He had a flashy car and David has the idea that our dates in the fancy car must have steamed the windows. I have to make up things to whisper in his ear, because I didn't really have sex with him. Though it is true we necked like teenagers!"

David grinned sheepishly and I smiled at him and then added: "He did have a big one though!" That brought a big laugh.

"You see?" David shrieked.

"What about you Phyllis, you brought it up." In spite of myself, the coziness of sitting next to Mark, the fire, the wine, and thinking of sex fantasies had me moist again.

Phyllis - I want to watch

"I .. .. now don't laugh, but I have this nagging desire to 'watch and be watched' .. .. you know, watched in the act!" Her face was flushed and she cringed closer to David, tugging his arm around her.

"Yes, but I don't think she would ever be up to actually doing it, do you?" Mark asked me.

I thought about it, but said nothing for a minute. "I'm not sure. You do come up with some wild thoughts about sex sometimes."

"You mean, you would? I'm shocked!" David laughed.

"Well, .. .. you'd have to tell me more," I giggled, "not on a stage or anything like that!"

"Wow, you have depths I haven't even dreamed for!" David guffawed.

"We were doing it in the park once when we were younger, .. .. and someone came by, .. .. he was nice looking, and he started to dart away, .. .. but I just looked him in the eye and he stayed where he was, .. .. and just watched us."

"Really? Were you, .. .. well, were you completely naked?" I asked.

She nodded.

"And you think he could see, .. ..?"

"Yes, he was on a path above us and I looked at him while Mark was kissing my breasts. He was on a bicycle and he put his hand down there and rubbed it. I was startled and Mark started to get up, but I told him to .. .. told him to .. .. continue. I smiled at him, and he took it out and stroked it while we did it. Just like you read in the dirty books, you know?"

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers