Love of Politics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers

"How can you be so cheerful already!" she laughed. 'And, .. .. what have you done to my golf partner? Not up yet?"

"No, not yet."

"I'll go get him. He doesn't get more sleep than we do!" She disappeared through the door and down the hall way.

Mark and I looked at the birds and talked began slowly talking our way back to the real world which would start as we left here. After a half hour, he looked quizzically, "What happened to Phyllis, I wonder." We glanced toward the house, but it was silent and we continued a few minutes more.

Out of coffee, and hungry for breakfast, we wandered inside and down the hall to see where our mates were.

Their bodies weren't against each other, but Phyllis and David were asleep in the same bed. Her head was close to his and his hand lay over her hip. The nightgown had slipped up and showed a tempting view of her buttock peeking out.

We stood watching them for a moment. Mark slipped his arm around me and I leaned close in his arm. We looked at each other and Mark rolled his eyes and pulled me away toward the kitchen. We started breakfast on the griddle, and with bacon beginning to sizzle, we stood kissing a longer good morning kiss. Mark opened my robe and pressed against me. I had nothing on under the nightgown and it felt good having him against me fresh out of bed. I opened his robe and found him nude except for his shorts and his cock firm and nice, but not jutting hard. We pressed close and let our tongues enjoy a long French kiss while my nipples traced little circles against his hairy chest.

"Mmmmmm. Lovely." I murmured, and then turned reluctantly back to tend the bacon.

The aroma of bacon filled the cabin and a fresh pot of coffee added to the wake up call. Phyllis appeared around the corner tying her robe.

"Oops, technically, I think I just slept with my golf partner!" she giggled.

"The question is, did he wake up?" I said with a smile.

"Yes, he's stirring. What can I do? Make toast?"

"Good. Yes."

We had one of those lingering breakfasts with everything that was left in the cupboard.

"Does everyone want to do this again sometime? Or am I the only one?" Phyllis asked quietly.

I looked at David for some sort of reaction and he looked at me. Phyllis looked at Mark. We all started nodding at the same time.

"Yes, this has been lovely!" I said. "I am having trouble even thinking about it ending, to be honest." I looked back at David who was looking interestedly at my reaction.

"Yeah, me too. Definitely." he said to Phyllis. "Thanks for .. .. everything."

"Oh, good. I'm so pleased." she smiled. "But we don't have to rush out, it's early. Share a shower, Beth?"

I stopped and picked up fresh panties and bra from my suitcase and padded down the hall to the shower. She already had it on and steam was just beginning to roll past the curtain and into the hot tub room.

The stinging hot water splashed on my breasts and drained down the center of my body, stringing out my pussy hair into a single pointed goatee. I closed my eyes and let it refresh my face, enjoying the sensation.

"You know, Beth, .. .. excuse my language, but I feel wonderfully well-fucked this morning, don't you?"

"Room for more?" Mark said, his voice echoing off the tiled walls.

"Eeeeek!" Phyllis screamed, startled. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to hear your true feelings! Thank you for the compliment!" Mark laughed.

"We decided to crash your party." David said, his eyes taking in Phyllis's body and then mine in one sweep.

"Good, the more the merrier." I said.

Their cocks looked lovely, sort of semi-hard, curving out from their wet bedraggled body hair. My nipples crisped up immediately as I enjoyed the sight and the pleasure of this nude sharing swept over me once more.

We embraced and let the water steam over us. My hands slipped down and patted both men's asses.

"They have such nice butts." I said to Phyllis and felt her hands join mine in teasing them.

"Hmmmmm, " David said and I felt his hand explore one of my buns and then Mark's explore the other.

"Yessssssss!" he said.

Our laughter reverberated around the small room.

We emerged squeaky clean and with a warm, low-grade state of sexual arousal that would be a nice reminder of our weekend as we drove south.

As the highway droned under us, I closed my eyes and pondered all that had happened since a similar ride along this highway six years before. David pulled me closer and I laid my head in his lap as he drove.

jacquioh2
jacquioh2
106 Followers