Love Rides a Chestnut Horse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella slipped off her heeled boots. She looked over her shoulder at him. "Can you unbutton the back of my dress, sweetie?"

He slid carefully over and made quick work of the buttons, then gently pulled it off her shoulders. She let it slide off, and then walked over and hung it carefully in the wardrobe. She turned back to him, left in only her corset and underskirts. She slide into bed with him and he rubbed her arm.

"You want your corset off too, honey? I can't imagine that you can sleep well all crushed in like that."

She smiled, "you'd be surprised. But ok, that would be good."

He untied the laces and loosened the corset, carefully pulling it over her head. She got up and placed that in the dresser, and then slid into bed and into James's arms. He wrapped them tightly around her and fell asleep almost instantly. Just as she was nodding off as well, Doc yipped from the floor. She carefully slipped out of his arms, and picked the small puppy up. She set him gently onto James's chest and slid back into bed with him. She smiled as she curled up in his arms, watching Doc nod off as well. After only a few minutes, she fell fast asleep as well.

It was a short time later that she awoke suddenly, jerking upright and gasping. James awoke with her, calling to her as he saw the wild look of fear in her eyes. She shook her head as if trying to shake off the dream, and looked over at him. "I'm ok, go back to sleep."

He searched her face, "you had the nightmare."

She sighed, "it's no big deal."

He pulled her close to his chest and whispered in her ear. "Even if he comes back, which I'm pretty certain he won't, he won't walk away."

She shook her head, "it was years ago. He won't come back, I know that." She heaved a deep sigh, "I'm sorry I woke you."

He pulled her to his chest, and lay back down on the bed.

She glanced up at him, "it's fine babe, go back to sleep."

He raised an eyebrow, "are you going to as well?"

"Of course," she nodded. She lay against him, closing her eyes. He pressed a gentle kiss in her hair, running his fingers idly across her chest and stomach. She lay waiting to hear his breathing even out again, feigning sleep.

He sighed, "alright, what are you planning? You're just waiting for me to fall asleep."

She lifted her head, looking up at him. "No, I'm not."

"Bella... yes you are. I can feel it in your muscles," he spoke quietly as he rubbed her back.

She sighed. "I'm not planning anything, baby. I just can't go back to sleep right now. I'm sorry."

He smiled, sliding out of bed. "Then come on.

"Honey, it's the middle of the night," she looked up at him.

He shook his head, "if you can't sleep I'm not going to let you sit alone."

"But you need your rest," she chastised. "I'll be alright."

He sat on the bed's edge next to her, caressing her face. "Honey, I'm ok. I'd much rather spend time with you anyway."

She smiled, sighing. "Ok, fine." She slipped out of bed and led him from the room. She reached back, taking his hand, and led him down the stairs, through the house and out the backdoor. They walked silently past the barn where the animals were kept, the only sound that could be heard was their bare feet padding through damp grass. She led him back to the far barn, which he had assumed was no longer used because it was unsafe. He started to pull her back, but she turned and shook her head at him. She stepped forward and opened the door just a bit, slipping inside. He followed, and watched as she walked across the barn to the hayloft ladder. With a grin back at him, she climbed up the ladder. He followed her, his own grin widening, and when he reached the top he saw several pillows, a small crate and blankets set up under the open hole in the roof.

"And when did you set this up?" He raised a teasing eyebrow in her direction.

She laughed, shaking her head. "This is my spot. It's where I always come when I need to be alone from the world," she shrugged.

"It's beautiful," he pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. He easily lowered himself to the blanket, pulling her down with him.

"The hole has just gotten steadily bigger over the years," she continued. "Since daddy wouldn't let anyone here to fix it, it's just never been repaired."

He held her close to him. "I can put a frame around the hole if you'd like to leave it there."

She smiled, "I'd like that."

"Ok," he kissed her forehead as she turned to him.

She smiled and leaned up to kiss his lips, letting her hand slide down to his growing hardness.

"I love you so much, Isabella." He groaned at her touch, his muscles tensing.

She smiled, moving her hand up and down over him. "Love you too, baby." Her hand reached into his pants, stroking him gently. His moans made her braver, and she smiled as she slipped over him, lifting the clothes over her head and tossing them from the loft. He stared, lust and hunger in his eyes and reached out to caress her body. She pulled his member from his pants, positioning herself over it and looked down at him.

"Do you want me to, baby?" she asked playfully.

His voice was more moan than whisper as he responded, "more than ever. Forever and always."

She smiled down at him, as she slowly parted her lips and pushed down against him. She slid down over him, encasing him in her velvet sheath. Her head fell back and she gasped. He reached up and gently grabbed her hips, pulling her to him as he pushed up. She cried out as he filled her completely, placing her hands on his chest as she looked down at him.

He groaned, "oh baby.... You feel so good." He stared up at her, enjoying the way the moonlight outlined her silhouette. As he watched, she began to move slowly up and down on top of him. He grabbed her bottom and pulled her deeper. He looked up into her eyes and moaned as she ground her body into him. He reached up and slipped his hand along her face, pulling her down for a desperate and hungry, passion-filled kiss. She returned it, the intensity of her hunger matching his. She continued to move up and down on him, faster and harder. Her breath caught in her throat as he pushed up to meet her, slamming into her hips. She looked down at him with wide eyes, her body tensing. He felt her stiffen both inside and out and felt her body begin to shake.

He moaned as he watched. "Yes, baby." As he felt her quiver and spasm around her him, he knew his own release was imminent. He moaned her name loudly, shooting deep inside of her. Her body shook as she climaxed harder than ever before, and she collapsed down onto his chest, shivering and moaning. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight. He kissed her cheek as he panted, and helped her as she lifted herself off of him. She curled up against his side, he held her close and grabbed a blanket. He covered them up and kissed the top of her head.

"Wake me if you need me."

She squeezed him gently, whispering, "I'll be fine, baby."

Reaching down, he lifted her chin until she was looking into his eyes. "Wake me. If you need me."

She smiled, "ok, ok. I will."

He nodded, then pulled her close and falling asleep with her on his chest. She smiled as she lay there, listening to his heartbeat and looking up at the stars. He stirred a little, opening one eye. He was about to tell her to go to sleep when he heard her sigh. She was looking up at the skies, not knowing she was being overheard.

"Daddy, I don't know if you can hear me or if you've been watching.... I hope that you'd be happy about all that's been going on."

James lay completely still, having to remind himself to breath.

She heaved another deep sigh. "I know how you said no one but us could ever live here. But you'd like James, daddy. I know it. He takes care of me." Her voice caught on the next statement, "I know it wasn't your fault daddy, but you never did that. It's nice, being taken care of. I just... hope that you're ok, and you're proud of me, and that you're excited about your grandchild. That's all, Daddy. Tell Mama I miss her, too. "

At her whispered plea, his arm tightened instinctively around her and she froze. "James, are you awake?" she whispered.

"Just," he murmured, trying to fake that he was, in fact, sleeping. "You ok?" he asked.

"Did you hear anything just now?" she asked, her tone worried. She sighed with relief as he shook his head. "I'm fine, babe. Go back to sleep." She laid her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

He smiled as he finally heard her breathing out, laying his head back down, falling asleep himself.

12