Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both granddaughter and grandfather were locked in loving kiss and without anyone making any conscious effort their mouths opened and Lucy found her tongue inside her grandfather's mouth. Rob for a moment hesitated but soon his tongue fought his granddaughter's tongue to seek her sweet mouth as he moved it around all over her mouth. The kiss was so passionate Lucy started to breathe heavily.

Lucy whispered in a thick voice, "Grandpa you asked me to choose my bedroom can I change my mind and choose this one."

Rob kissed his grand daughter, "Are you sure Luce? If you are, do I move out or stay?"

Lucy kissed this lovely man, "I am sure. What would I do here without you. It is you I want grandpa here or in jungle does not matter."

Rob held his lovely grand daughter and kissed her with an open mouth sending her in raptures of gasping breaths and his hands slowly moved her shirt up to expose white flawless skin of her back as he ran his hands up and down in a fluttering manner sending shivers in his granddaughter's body. Lucy felt her grandfather bend his knees, he dug his heels in the bed and shuffled up with his granddaughter lying on top of her.

Soon the urgency in their body grabbed both Lucy and her grand father. Lucy started to fight with the remaining buttons on her grandfather's shirt once unbuttoned she pushed it off his body. As her hands went down to open the shorts belt, she felt her grand father's hands pull her shirt above her breasts and the sight of his grand daughter's large dangling breasts made his blood hot. He rolled over carrying his grand daughter with him .

Lucy soon was lying on her back as her shirt was pulled off over her head by her impatient grandfather. Her grand father opened her shorts and pulled them slowly exposing her beautiful cunt covered with rich growth of dark curly hair wet with her sex juice. He threw her shorts behind him as he stood over his grand daughter on his knees and admired her breath taking beauty, "You are your mother Luce."

Lucy felt heat rising inside her belly and she needed her grand father to douse it before it turned into a raging fire, "Grandpa please take off your shorts."

Her grandfather stood up like a giant, towering over her as he opened his shorts and pulled them down. Lucy was seeing a replica of her father's monster penis jutting out from her grand father's loins except his pubic hair were silver white and the whole monstrously thick length was covered with big, tortuous veins, "God, grandpa, do my men have to be monstrously huge? Now I know where my father's monster has come from."

Rob smiled at his beautiful granddaughter and ignored her rhetorical question.

Rob threw his shorts on the floor and covered his grand daughter's voluptuous stark naked body with his own giant naked frame, Lucy welcomed the crushing weight of her grand father's body as she liked her father to crush her when he fucked her.

Rob knew his granddaughter was wet as his fingers seeked the soft inner warmth of her cunt and made his granddaughter gasp with pleasure.

Lucy lifted her legs exposing her lovely pussy as her grandfather took his massive hard giant cock in his hand placed gently at the entrance of his granddaughter's cunt. He lay on top of her and held her face to kiss her lips, face, her nose and finally planted his mouth on hers and simultaneously pushed his huge cock in the wet, soft confines of his granddaughter's vagina.

Lucy gasped at the sheer size of his cock and felt all his thick veins as he kept on pushing his monster cock inside her cunt. After more than half of his monster thick length was inside his grand daughter's churning cunt, her grandfather stopped pushing his massive cock for a while as Lucy gathered her breath.

He kissed her and used his weight and gravity to plunge the last hugely thick five inches in one savage thrust. Lucy sobbed in to his mouth as she tried to accommodate her grand father's foot long giant. Rob kept his cock still as Lucy began to breathe more regularly, "Between yours and Dad's monster how could my mum be anything but happy?"

"Luce, you have not seen your Pa, have you?"

Lucy gasped as her grandfather pulled his giant cock and shuttled it back without allowing the empty cunt to miss the monster, filling it to bursting limit.

The room soon filled with lust filled screams of a teenage unbelievably beautiful girl impaled on her grand father's giant cock as he pounded her cunt in a savage paced fucking. Lucy moaned as her grandfather's cock made her explode in a body-wrenching climax. As Lucy expected, her grandfather continued to plunder her cunt with his pussy-ripping huge cock as if he never noticed his grand daughter was coming violently over his shuttling monster cock. Her grandfather mauled her tender breasts with faint bruises from her father's last night's brutal fucking. Lucy was fucked steadily, roughly and slowly as her grand father changed gears to suit him but each pace as effective as the other in making Lucy explode again and again.

In an hour's time as Lucy climaxed yet again she felt her grandfather increased his speed and erupted on the downward stroke sending gallons of hot, burning semen in side her cunt. He lay on top of her for a long time with his cock not loosing any hardness.

As Lucy recovered she felt her grand father once again starting to move in and out of cum filled cunt.

"Luce, can I take you in you ass?"

"Now why my men all have to love having my ass?" she smiled as her grandfather once again ignored her rhetorical question and pushed her legs high above his shoulders almost lifting her ass off the bed. Grandfather did not try to separate her ass cheeks rather he used two fingers to scoop cum from her cunt and with no ceremony pushed it in her ass as she gasped at a sudden intrusion of his very thick fingers in her ass.

In no time his fingers replaced his giant cock head. He held her legs high holding her ankles. He pulled them apart her ass still off the bed but open to his cock. Lucy was prepared to fill the room with her scream as her grand father steadied himself and he did not disappoint her. He pushed his huge glans gently but firmly inside her anal ring as she was still gasping with the massive dilation of her anus her grandfather used his heavy frame to shove his massive cock to half its length in one thrust and as Lucy suspected her screams filled the room.

If she thought that would encourage her grandfather to go slow she was wrong. Even before her scream died down her grandfather used the same technique of using his weight as the powerful lever thrust the rest of the remaining hugely thick six inches in one savage lunge. He waited with his cock buried to the hilt inside his grand daughter's ass for her to settle down. As his grand daughter's scream softened to a sob Rob pulled his cock out to the anal ring and used his weight to sent it back to the hilt in his grand daughter's sweet ass. Lucy wailed and screamed for the first fifteen minutes as her ass was plundered mercilessly by her grand father's massive cock but soon her sweat, squashed feces coated his giant shaft with a slick slimy layer and it shuttled in more and more smoothly.

Rob buggered his grand daughter with his monstrosity for over an hour as she came four times screaming her climax, as every time her body was torn painfully with spasms of her gut wrenching orgasms.

Lucy was now breathing in ragged gasps. Rob knew he had exhausted his granddaughter for now and he increased the pace of his granddaughter's buggery and came in massive spurts of hot semen coating the warm shit covered lining of his grand daughter's rectum.

Lucy was lying limp as her grand father pulled his soiled monster cock out her ass. He held his grand daughter in his arms as they both fell asleep to recuperate from the exertions of their first savage fucking. Rob was aware that Lucy would like to sleep better tonight to compensate for her tiredness.

Lucy woke up sometime in the night and felt the naked warm body of her grand father close to her. Her hands roamed all over his big frame and they rested in his groin to feel his giant cock fully erect and hard and covered with her rectal goo. Before Lucy could decide what to do she felt her grand father roll towards her and asked her to turn on her belly. Lucy did just that promptly as she felt her grand father kneel over her ass. Her grand father used his big hands to lift her ass up to the level he wanted as she spread her flexed legs wide and her head was rested on her arms.

Her grand father moved behind her and aimed the huge purple head of his humungous cock, still covered with the remains of her rectum, at the entrance of her cunt and before Lucy got ready he used his tremendous strength to ram the whole length to the hilt in one savage lunge literally lifting her knees clear of the bed. The room resonated with the slapping sounds of her grandfather's groin slapping her bottom. His big belly hit her bottom and his dangling huge balls slapped her clitoris. Initially her grandfather held her hips in his huge hands to batter her cunt with his savage thrusts of his gargantuan penis. Later on he draped himself on her back and grabbed both dangling large breasts in his big hands and squeezed them as if he expected them to yield milk. Lucy thought as her body was buffeted by this furious fucking, more her breasts declined to squirt milk more her grandfather blamed it on his gentle squeezing.

Lucy came within five minutes of cunt ripping fucking. She reached under her belly and found her grand father's balls. She massaged them as he fucked her cunt savagely, each thrust lifted her off the bed.

Lucy was coming for the second time as she felt her grand father exploded inside her cunt but continued to fuck her for another half an hour. She was getting weak from repeated gut wrenching orgasms as her grand father erupted for second time in a never ending volleys of hot cum. Lucy came once more and she screamed the house down as the last climax took her last vestige of energy and she fell forward in heap of legs and arms. Her loving grandfather gathered her in his arms as they both soon were in deep sleep.

xxx xx

Lucy woke a bit earlier next morning than her grandfather and found herself crushed under her grandfather giant frame. She somehow freed her hands to softly stroke his handsome face. She kissed him gently and ran her tongue over his lips. Her grandfather screwed his nose in sleep as she ruffled his moustache and disturbed hair irritated his nose.

Lucy found it very cute and could not stop herself from kissing the tip of her grandfather's nose and then in a naughty streak ran the pointed tip of her tongue over the margins of his handsome nostrils tracing them diligently. Lucy sensed her grandfather was awake but pretended to be asleep. She shoved her stiff tongue rolled in to a cone inside his nostril and gave its inside a wet wash. Soon she was in the strong arms of her smiling grand father who rolled her on her back and pinned her small frame with his massive heavy body. Both granddaughter and grandfather started the morning with soft and gentle kissing and fondling until her grandfather released and her moved off her.

"Luce I need to pee," Her grandfather started to get out of bed as Lucy followed him into the en suite.

As he stood over the toilet Lucy held his massive cock to aim at the water in the toilet. Her grandfather's huge cock head's piss hole sent out a brisk stream of yellow, strong smelling urine as his granddaughter moved his huge penis to make patterns in the water with his urine stream. As his bursting full bladder emptied the stream died to a dribble.

To her grandfather's pleasant surprise Lucy bent over the toilet and took the huge head of her grandfather's cock still dribbling urine and her mouth soon filled with the acrid yellow fluid. Lucy could barely manage to gulp with her mouth forced open by the huge cock of her grand father who now tried to use his belly muscles to squeeze some more of his pee out in his grand daughter's sweet mouth.

Lucy sat down soon after swallowing to pee noisily as her urine hit the swirling water. She pulled her grand father towards her to take his cock back in her mouth.

"Luce, darling what is the plan for today?"

Lucy now had face the question she was trying to avoid, "I need to talk to Pa, don't I," as she pulled her mouth off her grand father's monster cock.

"Luce I do not want you to get angry. I rang him last night about our chat, while you slept," he added hastily as his grand daughter's deep blue eyes flashed, "but Pa does not know about us or your father. Only that you understand and know most of the things."

"What do you suggest, grandpa?" Lucy had a thoughtful look as she grappled within her own mind making her look even more beautiful if that was possible. Lucy absentmindedly played with her grandfather's quickly hardening giant.

"I have always believed, sweetie, sooner you set the record right the better, we have proven the point by making a mess of things."

"When does Pa get up? I should go now so that we all can be together for the remaining time."

"He has always favored a late lie in, it is early for him"

Lucy naughtily looked up at the tall hulking giant of a man towering over her as she sat on the toilet seat, "Then we have time for a quickie?"

Her grandfather roared with mirth, "Either that or a shower take your pick. Knowing you Pa he will not notice even if you do not shower."

"Then a quickie it is, grandpa."

"How do want it Luce, on my lap or from behind?"

"From behind grandpa," said Lucy and got up to turn away and bend over with her hands on the cistern, her legs wide spread on either side of toilet, as she looked down the water was coloured with her and her grandfather's pee sending out strong aroma, her breasts dangling tantalisingly. Lucy heard shuffling of feet as her grand father organized himself behind his beautiful grand daughter.

Her grand father put the head of his massive cock at the entrance of her leaking cunt to nudge his glans just inside her cunt to get the right alignment. His hands moved to hold his granddaughter's hips steady and he flexed his strong back and hip muscles to power drill his giant cock in a savage first lunge to stretch his grand daughter's tight cunt wide open as her cunt lips stretched to a thin rim around his massive girth. Lucy moaned as she felt the familiar mixture of pain and pleasure, as her cunt felt bruised with her grand father's monstrosity impaling it with no mercy.

Rob kept his grand daughter in suspense as he moved a couple of inches in out of her cunt without impaling her further on his giant penis. Lucy started to moan as she felt her first orgasm very close.

She moved her pelvis or she tried to as her hips were held in a vice like grip of her grand father's huge hands.

Just when Rob felt his grand daughter was hitting up on his partially buried monster he used the next stroke with all the strength of his huge frame to thrust his remaining thick shaft shooting inside his grand daughter's cunt making her squeal. He upped the pace using full length of his monstrosity to ram his grand daughter's cunt again and again.

He let go of her hips and bent forward to grab her wildly swaying breasts in his large hands and mauled them pulling them towards him and pushing them away with each retreat and thrust of his giant penis. Lucy was now moaning as she came on her grand father's monster cock, but he continued to fuck her at the same bone jarring pace for the next twenty minutes. He came as Lucy was recovering from her third climax shooting huge spurts after huge spurts of scalding virile semen inside his grand daughter's pussy.

Both took some time to recover. Lucy winced as her grand father released her tortured breasts and pulled his huge cock out of her battered cunt.

Lucy kissed him, "Grandfather I should tell you that is not a quickie, that is called-- 'to fuck a girl out of her mind'."

"You are welcome Luce," said Rob theatrically, "If you wish you do not have to dress, we are easy about dress code and there is no one for miles to see us. Sammy does not close any doors, by the way."

Lucy almost sensed her grandpa was surmising what may happen but she was not so sure.

"It is between me and Pa, you sir, please, but out," Lucy said lovingly and kissed her smiling grandfather again and pushed him towards the shower, "make sure you wash behind your ears and clean your little pee-pee."

She picked one of her grandpa's shirt from his bedroom, which reached up to her thighs and walked towards the other house, leaving behind her grand father laughing heartily at her attempt to mother him soon after his monster penis had fucked her royally.

Her grand father had told her of the internal connecting door and the location of her Pa's bedroom

She had no problem as the other house was mirror image of the first.

Her Pa's bedroom was on the other side of corridor overlooking the out door swimming pool.

As her grand pa had said her Pa's bedroom was not closed fully.

Her heart beating rapidly, Lucy moved towards the room.

xx xx

Chapter 9

MORNING WITH PA, SAM

xx xx

Lucy gently pushed the open door and went inside her maternal grandfather's bedroom. She saw a large masculine frame spread out on his back with soft snoring sound suggesting her Pa was in deep sleep.

The faint but clear light of the morning filtered through the poorly pulled drapes. She slowly pulled the curtains to allow morning light to fill the room. Her eyes adjusted quickly and she could see her Pa sleeping with his mouth slightly open as a small trickle of saliva rolled over his bearded cheek. His thick neck bulged with his breathing as her eyes followed her Pa's body that she had never seen without some clothes.

Her grandfather was built on a massive scale, his huge wide hairy chest moved to big waist and a hairy protuberant belly, he had stopped pretending did not exist. His belly hair merged in to his pubic growth from which hung a colossus of a penis that made Lucy stop breathing for while.

Her Pa had the thickest penis possible. It was half hard in his sleep and the girth made beer can look slim. His giant cock must have been about ten or more inches long but the huge thickness started right at his glans and did not change up to the root. It looked like large champagne bottle with neck chopped off. It was a solid tree trunk of man meat.

The big tortuous veins gave it a dangerous, brutal look. Lucy felt a hollow in her belly as she stared at her Pa's colossal penis. How did he manage to put this monster inside her mother's body?, Lucy had to hold herself back from touching it. It probably was only an inch less in circumference as it was long.

She was distracted by the sudden change in her Pa's snoring as happens many times during sleep. Like a small child he rubbed his face with his huge hand and went to sleep.

Slowly Lucy climbed on to his bed and lay down by his side with her right arm draped over his chest and her face close to his, and she supported her head on her other arm so that she could watch him sleep.

She could not hold herself back from gently licking the drool from the corner of his mouth. Her kissed moved his beard hair and he must have felt an itch as his hand scratched his chin for few seconds and it dropped over Lucy's right breast.

Lucy gave in to his desire and put her face on her Pa's hairy chest as she could inhale all his masculine odors. She gently kissed his hairy chest and her right arm on its own accord moved over his belly ever so slowly and found it moving towards his hairy loins. Lucy small hand came to rest over the bottle thick cock of her Pa.

1...89101112...28