Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

XX XX

Over the next year Lucy gave birth to a big baby boy, Robert. Her father had extended the massive mansion to include two suites for nannies. His daughter's grandfathers would always stay close to their granddaughter.

Within five months of her first baby Lucy was pregnant with twin . Lucy delivered a big pair of two lusty baby boys, Samuel and Thomas junior. As her grandfathers encouraged Lucy kept off the pills and was pregnant soon within six months of second delivery with a baby girl. After she gave birth to her fourth child, her father, as he fucked her with loud slapping thrusts of his giant penis suggested that this is the complete family and she should now enjoy the next four or five years of part time work. "Luce you have promised Adam to retire once Sarah Lucy Conners Delgado is five years old, and I need a strong, intelligent corporate lawyer."

Lucy smiled as she held her father's handsome face covered with sweat as he pounded her cunt with his gargantuan penis, kissed his nose and now her familiar trick, pushed her tongue in his nostril and bathed the insides with her saliva, "Do I go back on the pill or you will exclusively take me in my ass."

Tom could not help but notice his daughter's dig at his undeniable penchant for buggery, "Luce, as much as I would like to promise to bugger your ass exclusively, I do like your cunt now that I have seen four of my babies come out of that tiny tunnel."

Lucy was close to a screaming climax, "Daddy, I agree but if after few years I want more babies we can afford more children, can we not?"

Toy fucked her daughter for next ten minutes into two orgasms close together, "Sweetie, we can and your old father will fill your belly any time you want to."

Lucy now was in throes of gut wrenching orgasms and could only hold tightly on to her father as he filled her heart with love and her cunt with his erupting hot, scalding semen.

"I love you dad."

Toy kissed his daughter with all his heart and soul as he ejaculated his last spurt inside her cunt, his steel hard cock continued to plough in and out of his daughter's soft, overflowing cunt.

"I love you Luce, more than life itself, my sweet."

Lucy locked her drooling mouth on to her father's, as her eyes were filled with tears of happiness and she screamed, groaned and moaned as her father's giant penis tortured her cunt and knew soon would leave her incapable of any coherent thought or speech.

Lucy smiled inside her mind, life could not get any better or sweeter.

X End?? X

[Thanks to a short story with two characters picked from net some time ago which inspired this long story. Hope readers enjoyed it. Thanks for spending time with my story. Please do vote.]