Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob had cordless extensions everywhere and could receive the calls on his mobile as well.

Lucy got the gist quickly that her Pa had a breakdown in town and grandpa will have to go and pick him up.

"Luce will you be OK or do you want come with me? Sam is mad that he is missing out now that he knows you are at home."

"I will be fine. I may use this time to sift through the photographs."

"Luce, that sounds great, feel free to take a dip if you so wish."

"I may,ah..er..wait a second, I am afraid I might not have packed suitable swimming suit, grandpa."

"Oh,rubbish,this is jungle. You cam swim in anything or nothing, no one to see you here except your grandfathers who have cleaned your bottom hundreds of time and changed your nappy"

"Grandpa, I am now grown up now and continent," Lucy admonished her grandfather in her inimitable happy voice making him realise how much happiness this titch of girl can bring in few seconds.

"How long it will take you to bring Pa back?"

"I am afraid this town is well beyond the airport and we will not be back until four or five."

It was close to eleven-thirty.

Grandpa wrote down his and Pa's mobile numbers as well as their friends ten miles down other side.

Of course police number, fire department number her grandfather went on until Lucy pushed him out of the door, which was a joke if he wanted Lucy, could not even make him move an inch. When they both reached his vehicle Lucy kissed her grandfather on his mouth, "I love you grandpa, it is so good to be with you."

Rob quickly held his granddaughter in his embrace and kissed her few times on her mouth, cheeks and forehead, "Luce, you and Tom are all we have."

Rob drove away after ensuring Lucy was inside the house.

Lucy walked to her grandfather's study thinking what he just said, she had no brother and this was the end of their genes unless her father married again. Lucy felt irrationally depressed at this thought.

Lucy glimpsed herself in the mirror along the corridor to her grandfather's study and saw a full figured pretty girl (all others would have disagree with Lucy and call her exquisitely beautiful)of about five feet four inches with large breasts filling her loose tee shirt. Her jeans showing her thighs by no means skinny leading to her voluptuous flared hips stretching the snug jeans nicely.

xx xx

FAMILY SECRET--THE TORMENT

Chapter 7

xx xx

Lucy found the familiar leather rocking chair with an expensively furnished study. The boxes her grandfather alluded to were two and stacked in the corner very discretely.

She lifted the first and found it was half full. The pictures were organised in family albums and it was a matter of minutes to find out the ones related to her, her parents and grandparents. There were some from the time when she was a child of two or three in arms of two huge men , both her grandfathers, looking very proud and holding her as precious china. Lucy could almost cry.

She chose to put all these albums on the huge mahogany and leather study table to turn them into digital pictures before they were lost their colours.

Lucy opened the second box, which was full to the brim. She found all sort of pictures related to her family's business. Lucy in atypical organised fashion used the first empty box to put the albums she was not interested in. She took out the black and white pictures of her grandfather's school days and college.

Another layer revealed her parents wedding pictures. They went in Lucy's pile. More albums of her four grandparents and her parents at various ages.

She took out a large collection of various official functions into the first box, which soon got labeled as grandpa official picture box.

At the bottom there was one slim album and two old fashion video.

Lucy slightly cramped picked both up leaving the second empty box destined to contain all the albums she wanted.

She sat down on her grandfather's high chair and put the album and video and decided to get herself another beer.

Soon she was back with large mug of cold beer and she took big gulps. She was careful to use a coaster, though she noticed her grandfather was not that careful.

The album appeared newish. She flipped it open to first page with photo graphs of her mother when she was barely fourteen in a swimming suit looking extremely pretty and mature as her breasts filled her bathing suit. Lucy now knew what her father meant, it could easily have been her at that age, and such was the similarity.

The next few pages were of her mother without her top, which she found very intriguing that her mother and father had not noticed these pictures before.

The next page turned her stomach inside out and she nearly dropped the beer mug. There was no doubt about the individuals in the picture. It was her mother with her hair pulled back, her beautiful face beaming with a happy smile as he hugged a big man equally naked with his face turned away from the camera. It could not have been her father, Tom.

The next picture made everything clear and her senses rebelled against her better judgment.

Her mother Sara was sitting in her father, Sam's lap completely naked, and his hand over her large breast and her mother was kissing her father. With trembling fingers Lucy turned the page and gasped. Her Pa was on a chair and faced the camera, her mother sat on his lap with her front towards the camera and no doubt her hairy cunt was impaled on his penis, her breasts were in his big hands. Lucy felt faint and angry.

She turned on to the last page which, if earlier were shocking, nearly killed her with an explosion inside her heart, she could hardly breathe and her eyes lost all focus as she stared at the picture of her mother at least eighteen years old on her hands and knees sucking on the penis of her Pa which she could not see because the angle of the picture hid it behind her mother's face as her grandpa took her from behind. Her mother appeared willing and was enjoying every minute of it.

Lucy closed the album with a loud thump and sat there with her head buried in her hands as her body shook with sobbing.

She cried like wounded animal loudly and painfully.

She cried until her voice became hoarse.

She cried and sobbed in turn until she could no more.

She cleaned her face with the tissues. She did not have to see the video even if it had the similar content.

She felt betrayed. Her mother who was an angel and stood on a pedestal.....oooohhhh why? why? why? screamed Lucy in her mind.

Her loving grandfathers! Did her father know? Can she be sure she was his child? Her heart sank, is she her father's sister in a bizarre way?

Lucy suddenly started to cry again as she picked herself up and dragged to her bedroom and flopped on the bed and continued to cry as her tears wet the pillow her nose was running due to excess tears, adding to her wet face and her pillow was wet and sticky as her face lay in her own tears and mucus.

This was second time in two days she was crying her heart out. Yesterday it was with happiness and today from dread of unknown.

She fell asleep or unconscious but it was merciful for Lucy as she had never felt lonely. Strong men and strong women always protected her. She was allowed independence when other children of her age were running holding their father's finger.

She woke up with a start and then cried and fell asleep again. She dreamt of her mother in white wings, as she was three years before her cancer-a beautiful woman in her late twenties. She dreamt of her mother as she squealed with pain and delight as her father buggered her, her father was replaced by her grandfather and then by other grandfather. But her mother kept on screaming with pleasure no matter who the man was behind her.

Lucy woke up with a fright with none of her three big strong men to hold her and comfort her.

Lucy did not cry this time but wailed like an animal mother whose calves have been shot down by poachers.

She wailed her heart out and lost herself in the stupour of grief.

She dreamt again, her mother smiling holding her daughter in her arms. Lucy dreamt as her mother was on her back with her legs raised high on to her breasts as her father fucked his mother with the same savagery as he fucked her yesterday. Her father was soon replaced with her Pa as her mother sobbed and her grandfather replaced her Pa while her mother sobbed with pain and pleasure as one huge cock or the other pounded her cunt.

Her mother face became blurred and soon refocused with a slight difference now her mother was much younger about sixteen. Her grandfather continued to fuck her. Lucy screamed in her dream as she realised it was not her mother-IT WAS SHE. Her grandfather fucked her with his huge cock as Lucy screamed and soon he was replaced with her Pa and soon it was her loving father. Lucy felt reassured even in her dreams as her father fucked her in to a screaming frenzy.

Lucy was screaming the arrival of her orgasm when her father vanished replaced by her grandpa who continued to fuck her with the same force as Lucy was still screaming he gave way to her Pa who continued to pound her pussy remorselessly. Lucy felt a soft kiss on her lips as she opened her eyed her mother had her lips locked on to hers as her maternal grandfather pummelled her battered cunt.

Lucy screamed and screamed and woke up shivering soaked with sweat and scared.

xx xx

Lucy sat for an eternity as her mind whirled in turmoil. She felt all her life had lost meaning, as the three men who she considered centre of her universe were out of consideration at the moment to seek any sense.

Her mind ran everything in minute detail without her being aware of it. Slowly she got up and took her clothes off. She walked naked to the indoor swimming pool and swam as fast she could up and down the length until her muscles refused to obey her mind commands. She slowly came out of the pool and walked back to her bedroom leaving a trail of wet floor.

Lucy sat down naked and dripping wet on her bed and let her mind run the entire jigsaw again in her mind.

She recalled all the lovely family get-together. She remembered the tenderness and abundance of love as all four of her grandparents shared their affection with her parents and her. She could see how her mother would touch her father or her father in law with affection and kiss them as one of them said anything nice or funny.

She recalled not single evening when her parents were not happy and smiling.

Her mind reeled all those days and today again and again. Her dreams played back as a bad DVD and then Lucy almost saw herself laid on the kitchen top as her father pummeled her cunt and then as he roared his undying love for her. She saw herself cry like she did today.

She saw her mother as she could remember until she was weak with cancer but still beautiful.

Lucy walked to the bathroom and dried with a soft cotton towel. She opened her bags and put all her clothes and toiletries in the appropriate place. She was staying with her grandfathers for three days, wasn't she?

She put on a loose white soft cotton blouse without any bra and loose long shorts finishing just below her knees with no panty underneath.

She dried the floor from pool to her room. She suddenly realised it was close to four. She closed the door to her bedroom, her bed was a mess.

She made herself large lemonade and sat in the luxurious living room sofa, which was as wide and deep, as some beds in plush hotels.

She heard the dull noise of her grandfather's 4X4's powerful engine and fast excited chatter of two strong masculine voices. She got up and faced the entry in to living room.

The front door banged open as her Pa rushed in and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw his lovely beautiful granddaughter standing bare feet smiling at him. Lucy saw a hugely built man of sixty-eight years standing just under six feet and stockily built like an army tank. He had the most affectionate and handsome face with shorthaired moustache and beard. He looked shabby in baggy long shorts and loose half sleeve shirt with top buttons open to reveal his hairy chest and belly. His voice was a booming baritone.

Lucy ran towards her grandfather as he opened his arms and she was lost in his huge embrace as she took in the smell of his sweaty body which weakly tried to overpower his body spray he always wore and the smell of his pipe tobacco which he was forced to use once but he carried his pipe to tease his granddaughter never filling tobacco more than once a day.

Samuel Conners, smiled and laughed and then hugged his granddaughter even more tightly until she whispered mischievously, "If you are planning to suffocate me to save your inheritance it is not going to work."

Sam held her at arm's length and said, "God, how much have I missed you, Lucy. If I knew seeing you will become rare I would have never left the city."

Lucy found herself pulled in to her grandfather's arms as she lifted herself on her toes to kiss his mouth, "I missed you too Pa. How time has flown."

Soon they were interrupted by her grandfather bringing in all the supplies. "Sammy please do not help me, seeing I drove fifty miles to pick you up while I could have had beers with my lovely granddaughter."

Lucy knew this comical exchange between these two friends would continue all day.

Soon the supplies were stocked. Rob opened white wine from Burgundy, "Lucy, what will you like me to cook?"

Steve thundered, "Sure if she has no desire to live you should cock. I want to see my great grand children. Luce, sweetie do not worry I will be your chef."

Lucy laughed, "Fine would you two gentlemen go and shower as you both reek of sweat."

"See I told you that you smell," Rob teased Sam, "Luce do you want to take a dip."

"Not now grandpa, I swam for a while. You two guys go ahead."

Both huge lovely men walked out and she could just see glimpses of them behind the trees as they peeled their clothes off and threw them back on the patio. Lucy heard two big splashes and could imagine two big hulking men swimming naked in their out door pool with their granddaughter sitting inside in a mental turmoil she had nearly resolved. They came out soon and dried themselves from towel in the out door changing rooms and came with towels around their midriff as Lucy walked out of the kitchen with her glass freshened with wine.

She saw both of her huge men walk up the stairs towards her grandfather's bedroom.

She watched them come down with linen shorts and open tee shirts.

They all talked as her grandfathers cooked a feast. They talked together and one at a time. They hugged her and kissed her at any pretext. Their happiness and joy to see her was so palpable that it hurt to see that she could fell these two giants down in one stroke.

The dinner was ready as the bottle of wine was finished which was followed with another collector's bottle as both her grandfathers either did not notice or pretended to ignore that she was drinking pretty much as much they were.

They finished their dinner continuing to talk about old times, Lucy as a child, and all the embarrassing stories that a young lady would like to remain buried.

It was about eleven when Lucy could not help but yawn as her lack of sleep from last night, and emotional storm was trying to catch up with her.

Sam asked his granddaughter, "Luce would you mind if I smoke my pipe here. I do not wish to go away while you are here."

Lucy got up and kissed the big man to give her go ahead.

Rob ran to his study to get his cigar and came back very slowly. As he sat down to light his cigar he looked straight in the eyes of his granddaughter who looked back without wavering.

Her Pa continued to chatter ignoring that Lucy and Rob had contributed little.

As the smoke session came to a close. Rob quietly said, "Lucy you must be tired, perhaps we should make it an early night."

Lucy saw her Pa jump up to say how silly of him not to notice that, "Luce good night, shall we decide what are we doing tomorrow morning?"

"Sure Pa," Luce hugged her Pa as he kissed her goodnight and left.

XX XX

Chapter 8

NIGHT WITH GRANDPA ROB

XX XX

Lucy followed her grandfather in an awkward silence upstairs as they both reached her bedroom door, her grandfather turned towards her, "Luce we should talk. Seeing your bed is in state, shall we go in here?"

Lucy followed her grandfather inside his bedroom as he turned to face her resolve failed and she ran towards him banging her fists on his chest and started to cry as she had done before.

Her grandfather held her tenderly in his arms and slowly began to tell her the facts in a calm voice.

"It was love at its best Luce. Sara loved us both. She wanted her father to be her man and we all knew all along. Your grandmothers were aware. Sara would have told you herself but that was not to be. She kept a diary including pictures, videos. Tom knew all the while and we were close until Sara was married."

Lucy sobbed in her grandfather's chest as he continued, "You are Tom's child. Sara's father and myself shared whatever we could of her time and beauty. When we all six were together it was wonderful. We all agreed you had to find from us and not any other way. I am sorry this old memory failed me and you discovered in a most unfortunate way. Luce, if I could erase all the pain you might have felt I would lay my life down to do that."

"What ever you may believe it was pure love and would have remained so if Sara were to be with us."

"Luce I thought you would understand and that is why I insisted Tom told you everything."

Lucy sobbed, "Grandpa, you know about father and me?"

Rob hugged her tight, "Luke saw it in your eyes and Tom is as transparent as a glass."

Lucy tightened her arms around her father's huge frame, "I cried and messed my bed. It all fell in place eventually. One thing that hurt me most was the doubt that daddy and I happened because of mum and Pa and you."

Rob's heart bled for his lovely granddaughter, "No, Luce not at all. Tom and you happened because of you and your father. Nothing else would have made that happen. We all want you to understand but we all are not feeling guilty. Same way that you will expect you daughter to understand about you and my son but will not ask for forgiveness."

Lucy clung to her grandfather and sobbed until she quietened down. Rob kept his granddaughter's in his tight embrace and walked backwards to his bed and sat down pulling his granddaughter in his lap.

Lucy lifted her face wet with her tears, her nose running over her cheeks and lips, "God you are beautiful, Luce." Her grandfather kissed her forehead and kissed her tears covered cheeks and continued to kiss her face to kiss away all her precious tears.

He kissed the tip of her nose now covered with her mucus and licked it and kissed her lips and chin and removed all the sticky mucus that had run from her nose on to her face. Lucy's eyes were red but shining with love for her grand father, "Grandpa, do you think Pa suspected how stupid I was tonight?"

"Sweetie you know, when it comes to you, we both have extra sense. Sammy would have wondered but probably wait for me to tell him." Rob kissed his granddaughter lips gently to reassure her, "It is better he knows. You can choose when."

Lucy felt unbridled love for these two men and she could have hurt them both if somehow fate had not given her time to work it all out.

Lucy looked at her grand father's face and giggled, "You have my snot all over your moustache." Before he could say anything she sucked on his moustache and cleaned it with her saliva. Lucy held her grandfather's big face in her small hands and kissed him on his mouth with passion that surprised him as he fell on his back on the bed his granddaughter followed him still her lips locked on his lips. His arms went around her and he kissed her back.

1...7891011...28