Love So Pure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But Daddy," Lucy wailed, "I've only just started! " Lucy unable to believe her own voice demanding more violation of her ass by his father's monstrosity.

"So have I, baby," Tom growled. "So have I," and he started to grind his hips once more against the upturned cheeks of her buttocks. His monster cock had not lost any hardness but found the rectum of his daughter more slick as his cum smoothened his shaft easing his thrusts. He regretted not using lubrication to start with that would have eased the initial adjustment.

Tom started to pull his huge cock to more than half the length and shove it back robustly to test his daughter's adjustment to his humungous cock. Lucy took his forceful ass reaming with few deep breaths and entreaties, "Daddy, pleeese f..f..uck my ass, as you fucked mum's, pleeese don't hold back."

The last vestige of hesitation and any pretence of gentleness vanished from Tom's mind and he proceeded to fuck his daughter's ass as he thought it should be.

Tom pistoned his monster right out to the anal ring of his daughter's ass shoved it back emphatically and slid his belly, slick with sweat, against her clit and cunt lips-eliciting a deep throated "aaahhhh" from his daughter with every inward thrust encouraging him to renew the motion.

Tom knew he was a very long way from being fucked out and he'd be able to keep both of them coming for just as long as he wanted.

For more than half an hour Tom fucked his daughter's ass in the missionary position, time and again bringing her to the brink of a rectal orgasm and then holding his hips quite still so that the sweet sensation eased off. Beneath him, Lucy whimpered and squealed and moaned with a mixture of ecstasy and frustration, her pleasure entirely under her father's control as he alternated strong, deep thrusts of his huge cock into her beautiful and receptive bottom with gentler strokes as he savoured the pleasure of burying the super-sensitive head of his glans really deep in her rectum, delighting in the way it slid into a slippery mass of his sperm and the contents of her bowels.

Suddenly Tom decided that he wanted to watch as his cock disappeared into Lucy's distended asshole. He wanted her on her stomach or up on all fours, his hands on her breasts, pulling her willing body back against his belly as he impaled her asshole on his monstrous cock.

He speeded his pummelling of his daughter's ass aided by the smooth coating of her shit liquidized into slimy paste by his pounding cock.

To bring her off at last he slid his hand in between their bodies and started stroking his daughter's taut clit, increasing her pleasure so much that she screamed and bucked and thrashed underneath him, finally experiencing her first, utterly wonderful rectal orgasm. Her cunt cream flooded out, bathing his cock and balls in warm sweet honey.

Lucy screamed as she climaxed, almost an hour after her last screams had died down once she accepted her father's monster pounding in ass. In response, Tom's cock once again erupted, almost as much thick hot spunk blasting from the tip as before.

When he had finished coming, his chest heaving against the slippery skin of Lucy's sweat-drenched breasts, Tom eased her legs off his shoulders, withdrew his dripping monster prick from her asshole and lifted himself off her body. As his incredibly large glans freed itself from her anal ring Lucy winced with a different kind of pain.

Tom reached up and untied the silken cords freeing his daughter's wrists.

"We haven't finished, have we, Daddy?" Lucy begged him "I don't want to."

"No, darling," Tom said, lying back on the bed to catch his breath for a minute or two. "I just want you to turn over next."

"Mmm," she said, nuzzling her face into his neck and biting his earlobe with her teeth, "I'd like that, too..."

Aware that fucking his daughter's magnificent ass had given him infinity of pleasure, Tom closed his eyes for a moment, savouring again the first moment when he pushed the head of his cock into her back passage. As he did so, Lucy reached down and let her hand drift between his legs, trailing her fingers across the soft skin of his scrotum.

He luxuriated in the soft stroking for a moment and then opened his eyes as he felt her stir and the next second felt the delightful sensation of her soft hair fanning out across his belly as she settled her head at his groin, her mouth level with the tip of his giant prick, its thick length now coated with the thick goo from her bowels. He couldn't believe how erotic it felt when she opened her lips and slid his head of his penis into her mouth, which was wide open stretching the corners of her pretty mouth to a bursting limit and her nose stretched making her look ravishingly desirable to her father.

"Darling, if you don't want to-" he said, starting to sit up on his elbows.

His daughter reached her hand back and firmly and gently pushed him back onto the bed.

"Mmm-mmm," she moaned deep in her throat, and Tom knew that she wanted to, very much indeed.

Back and forth Lucy shuttled his massive cock head, savouring the taste and playing with his balls and asshole to heighten his pleasure. She released his cock head clean and shining with her spit. Her skill at sucking him was now such that Tom felt his come beginning to churn in his balls and he was reluctant to spend anywhere other than in Lucy's beautiful behind so close to him on the bed.

She then used her wide-open mouth and protruding tongue to clean his massive shaft as if she was nibbling on a massive corn on the cob. She moved his cock around to ensure the whole girth was clean of her rectal goo.

"Luce, baby - I want to fuck your ass again," Tom whispered to his daughter.

She let his throbbing cock slide from her mouth and sat up, facing her father and smiling.

"Mmmm, that was delicious, Daddy. My asshole tastes good."

"Yes, darling, it does. And when I've finished fucking it, it'll be my turn for that sweet treat. Now onto your tummy, Luce."

Lucy did as she was told, reaching up and sliding her wrists herself into the silk bonds, delighting in surrendering control of herself to her father as Tom once more climbed on top of her, his excited eyes feasting on the sumptuous curves of her buttocks as he prepared to sodomise her for the second time.

This time the incredible sensation Tom felt when his huge cock entered his daughter's ass was made even more pleasurable by sliding through the lubrication of her paste like feces, his own come, thick and creamy, and overflowing from her anus.

He slid his hands under her body and took hold of her breasts, kneading their soft flesh and trapping her nipples between his fingers, making her moan with delight.

"Ohh Daddy," Lucy cried, "it feels even better this time, all warm and slimy and slippery. Fuck me, oh please, fuck me really hard!!"

Never able to deny his daughter anything, Tom did as she asked, his hips slamming against the cheeks of her ass as he repeatedly drove every last inch of his gargantuan cock into her back passage. This time he had the added delight of feeling his balls slap against the sopping lips of her cunt, the hole opening and closing in rhythm to his thrusts, releasing floods of her sex juice to mingle with the come his cock was squeezing from her asshole with loud sucking and squelching noises.

The sight of his soiled massive cock pummeling his daughter widely stretched anus sent his passion and blood soaring with desire to fuck her with ever increasing savagery.

The pace of her father's inhuman cock fucking her ass was now beyond savage as Lucy felt her father using his immense muscular strength to pummel her ass at blinding pace each time she felt a sharp stinging slap of his loins on his bottom.

Each ass ripping thrust shook her body sending her belly flesh in a ripple, her breasts would have taken off her chest with the force her body was shaken if her father were not mauling them brutally in his big huge hands.

Lucy decided to contribute to this awesome ass fucking by dropping her head in a never ending ecstasy and emitting a long drawn "aaahhh uuuurghhh...." as if choking on a morsel of food.

Lucy came again and again and again, losing track of her orgasms as her father continued to pound her ass with his monster penis.

Again and again Tom's body went rigid as his spunk boiled out into Lucy's rectum, spurting hotly and making her cry out with an answering climax. And again he kept frenziedly ass fucking her, this time dragging her up onto all fours so that he could take hold of her jet-black hair and ride her like a jockey rides a mount, squatting above her ass as he buggered her. Tom fucked his daughter's ass for well over two hours using full length of his gargantuan penis.

At last Tom could see that Lucy couldn't take much more, she had come so many times. She was shaking her head from side to side, sweat dripping from her face, her open mouth allowing a constant drool, her beautiful nose flaring with the strain of harsh breathing. Her body was quivering and shuddering beneath his incessant pounding, her belly constantly spasming in orgasm. She was breathing hard and moaning, "Yes-oh-yes-Daddy-yes-yes-like that-YESS!" over and over, her whole being concentrated on the incredible pleasure radiating out from her massively over-stuffed ass.

Tom realised that no woman had ever given him such a wonderful gift as his beautiful voluptuous teenaged daughter on the threshold of adulthood had in so freely allowing him to fuck her beautiful bottom and he shot his load for the last time, like a fire hose, spraying Lucy's bowels with a hot come enema.

As Tom started to come he used all his massive strength to ram his mammoth cock inside his daughter's ass in one savage lunge sending her orgasm torn feeble body flat on to the bed, knocking the wind out of her lungs as he too followed crushing her with his huge muscular frame as he continued to spurt repeatedly large forceful eruptions of hot virile, fertile sperm inside his daughter's convulsing ass.

Lucy oblivious to the hammering her father was giving her bottom screamed out her last climax before her scream was cut short by all wind being knocked out of lungs as her father smothered her body under his own.

Both father and daughter laid still only sounds filling the room were their laboured breathing suggesting that they both had somehow survived impossible, devastating, sexual explosion.

It was nearly twenty minutes before Tom became aware of his weight crushing his daughter.

Slowly, his body aching so that he knew Lucy's must be even more because her ass had taken all that his cock and balls had to give, Tom eased himself from his daughter's butt hole and sank onto the bed.

Even more slowly Lucy lifted herself ,freeing her wrists from token shackles of silk cords to drape her voluptuous soiled body over his father's so that he could hold her in his arms to allow her to luxuriate in the after glow of recent ass fucking. This was the last bastion torn down which now left father and daughter to explore anything they wished with no inhibitions or restrictions. Lucy knew that exactly what her father would do in coming days, months and years.

Tom held his daughter tightly as if she may vanish in thin air.

Lucy never wanted the moment to end as she knew this was second defining moment in their relationship, first being when she gave her virginity to her father. Lucy had no way of knowing that a third similar momentous landmark was still in future.

Lucy clung to her father like small girl happy in the safety of her big father's strong embrace.

Tom held his daughter with her face on his sweaty chest. The beautiful after glow of this illicit copulation between incestuous father and daughter would have continued but for the mundane matter of a sudden build up of pressure inside Lucy's rectum.

Beside him, Lucy suddenly said, "Oh god, Daddy, I have to go to the bathroom so badly!"

Tom looked over at his daughter, still holding her in his bear embrace. "Well, what do you want me to do about it?" he teased.

"You are holding me if you have not noticed," giggled Lucy kissing her jocular father with love on his lips.

"Do you think you can make it, honey?" he asked.

"I'll try, Daddy. But please, hurry."

Tom carried Lucy into the bathroom, her long slender legs kicking anxiously. Her asshole felt so full with all of her Daddy's come and her own goo mixed together inside it, and she just had to use the toilet.

But Tom didn't carry her to the toilet. He took her into the shower and carefully set her on her feet. Then he lay down on the tile floor, drawing her hips towards his face.

"But Daddy," she cried, unsure of what he was doing. "I've got to go to the bathroom now!"

"No sweetie," Tom said urgently. "Don't waste it!"

It took her a second to realise what he wanted, but as soon as she did, Tom could see a new warm excitement coursing through her body.

"But there might be - " She blushed prettily with embarrassment.

"I don't care!" he said, sliding down further and urging her to squat over his face. "I want it baby. It comes from you, and that makes it very special for me. Open up and give Daddy every delicious drop!"

And Lucy grinned with delight at her beloved Daddy and did exactly as she was told.

She bent down to get as close to her father's open mouth as she could and let her aching asshole relax and felt a rush of her father's cum and fluid squashed goo pore out in to her father's waiting hungry mouth. Lucy heard a loud swallow underneath her ass as her father noisily gulped whatever her ass had dropped in his mouth and she felt a sudden tingling inside her belly.

She tried her best to control what else may come out but her recently abused rectum gave little feedback and she felt more downward movement deep inside her rectum as she felt few solid pieces rush out of her rectum with a sound mimicking a cracker as some wind accompanied the sweet contents of her battered rectum. Lucy giggled a quick apology, "Sorry daddy, I cannot control myself."

All Lucy heard was her father's mouth closing around the offering from his daughter's delectable ass as he noticed her anus slowly closing in front of his eyes after few winks.

Lucy found her fingers teasing her clit as she felt her father's hands supporting her ass cheeks to ease her squatting over his face.

Lucy knelt forward to reach her father's soiled cock and scooped the slimy coating from his shaft with her finger and tasted it. She scooted down towards her father's groin to negate the height difference as her luscious bottom now was stationed over his chest for him to admire as he devoured the offerings of his daughter's rectum greedily and noisily.

Soon Lucy was licking her father barely softened massive penis with her tongue lapping up all the slimy sweet mixture of his cum and her rectal goo.

After a while father and daughter took a flirty shower together playing with one another's genitals non-stop.

Lucy kissed her father with open mouth to taste the remaining evidence of her rectal offerings.

Her father's exploring hands soaped Lucy gently all over as she reciprocated with her own ministrations.

In no time the incestuous couple dropped the pretensions as Lucy felt her father's hands turning her around to face the shower wall and bend forwards with her hands firmly against the tiles. Lucy wasted no time in obeying her father's manipulating hands as she felt her thighs being pushed apart by her father as he positioned himself behind her with his huge cock holding her hips in his strong big hands puling her ass cheeks uncomfortably apart.

Lucy started to breathe heavily with anticipation of now very familiar of stretching of her natural orifices by her father's monstrosity that always left her trembling.

Tom did not leave his daughter in suspense for long as he aimed his throbbing giant cock head at the fluttering pink anal opening, which was slick with soap as was his mammoth cock.

With a short warning consisting of, "Luce, sweetie!" Tom pushed his immensely big cock head inside his daughter's anus which was now ready and lax enough from recent plundering, to accept it without making the beautiful girl scream her head off except she still croaked at this invasion and drooled as she would rest of their lives every time she was impaled on this monster cock of her father's.

Tom without any formality rammed all of his cock in her gasping daughter's ass, grabbing both her dangling breasts in his big hands squeezing them brutally sending further shivers up and down his daughter's body. He set up a renewed pounding of her sweet ass helped by the flexion and extension of his powerful thigh muscles. He rammed his giant in and out of his daughter's obscenely stretched ass until his daughter came noisily under the running shower.

Lucy was still coming as she felt her father pull his cock out of her sensitive ass unceremoniously and aimed it a bit lower. Before his daughter had any inkling, Tom bent his knees to put the huge glans at his daughter's vaginal opening and in one powerful upward surge, using his tremendously strong leg muscles ,Tom rammed the nine inches of his soiled monster inside her cunt awash with her sex juices making Lucy scream with delight and surprise.

Without letting his strangling painful grip on his daughter's breasts he pulled few inches of his monster cock out and using his legs as powerful launch motor drove his huge cock right down to the immensely thick root smacking her daughter's bottom with a loud stinging slap from his groin, lifting her off the slippery floor as she struggled to keep her toes barely touching the floor, finally his foot long giant penis completely buried in his daughter's cunt

Lucy was fucked senseless in the shower room with her father who used his monster cock unapologetically with added advantage of his height and powerfully muscled legs to ram his gargantuan penis repeatedly to the hilt in her uncomfortably stretched cunt with a loud slap of flesh hitting flesh and lifting Lucy off the floor with each bone jarring lunge.

Within forty minutes of this savage fucking Lucy climaxed three times each time screaming her orgasm and her devotion to her loving father who kept on fucking her to reach his own release.

Tom feeling his daughter's exhaustion decided to culminate this fucking and pulled out his huge cock slick with his daughter's cunt juices. He let go of her aching breasts and held her ass cheeks wide apart with his big hands using his thumb to open her anus.

Tom aimed his mammoth cock head at her gaping but tiny anal opening and pushed his cock head making her climaxing daughter lift her head to say something which was cut short by another savage thrust to send more than half of his humungous penis shuttling inside his daughter's ravaged ass. Without any respite Tom pulled few inches and with a part of his massive cock supported inside his daughter's rectal sheath he had the luxury of slamming the remaining massive girth of his twelve inch monster deep inside her asshole as his balls slapped her leaking cunt and her bottom by his groin.

Her father with his huge cock shuttling at a speed where his movements were a blur buggered Lucy.

Both daughter and father could see this incestuous violent ass fucking in the mirror.

Tom came gushing deep inside his daughter making her come again. The shower room was filled with the screams and moans of a daughter weak and exhausted by sexual stimulatory overload as her father buggered her into oblivion with his inhuman sized insatiable penis declaring his long awaited climax with a gritted teeth, animalistic roar.

Both father and daughter froze with spent lust in a tableau of celebration of a beautiful, illicit and illegitimate incestuous copulation with father's spent but barely soft penis still buried inside daughter's battered silky soft rectal sheath.

1...45678...28