All Comments on 'Love Thy Family Ch. 05'

by touchmate

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mother aqnd Son

I thought the mother and her son's conversation was exquisite.

Votes 5 out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great and highly literate story of hot family fucking

Sekhar is a very lucky boy. He has a loving mother and a loving sister Smitha, who is wise beyond her years. Sekhar and his mother have a fun-filled time of exploring each other's bodies. He feasts on the paradise between his mother's legs--the same wonderful hairy hole he came out of--and mom, like so many mothers are doing nowadays in our sexually liberated society, sucks off her son. Sekhar is about to stick his hard cock up his mother's sopping wet cunt when, tragically they're interrupted. Smitha hears about this--no secrets between her and her mom--and urges her mother to "go all the way" as soon as possible. She has her own plans for her brother. Hubby doesn't cut the mustard. She thinks, "I want a bigger, longer and thicker cock in my cunt than yours Ravi! I want it to fuck me relentlessly, deep into me, stretch me and mark me at depths that you never reached." As women in her position often do, Smitha turns to family cock. Sekhar's fat sturdy cock does everything for her cuntal needs that her husband's can't. The boy is delighted by his loving sister's sweet slit and he gives her the hot incestuous fuck she deserves. Smitha continues her plotting, explaining to her brother that their mom needs the same balls-out fucking he's just given her. Sekhar thinks that's a really neat idea, and the mother's cunt finally comes together with her son's cock in the ancient and sacred ritual of motherfucking. Sekhar unloads his young balls, shoots his mom a huge twatful of his semen, and both mother and son are fulfilled. At one point Sekhar notices the Nike poster that said, "Just do it!" Mothers and sons, brothers and sisters should take that advice to heart. Boys should just stuff their powerful prick up a willing family twat every damn chance they get. The world will be a happier place for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
from the old one

"Things going alright at the work" !

excellent story and then "at the work"

Please take a little care.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
A very powerful and sexy story containing my two favorite types of incest.

If it was not fiction I would wish his spoiled wife a bad thought but i will not do that. In real life I would just say "Fuck you, bitch"! But since it is fiction I will just pass on that. Really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
end ?

Hey i was looking forward for threesome -- Shekhar -Smita and Sudha...!!! and you sum upped !! :( [ rakesh bakshi ]

shooter72shooter72almost 9 years ago
Most certainly NOT THE END

Dude this is too hot a tale to end like this.You must continue further ahead, The threesome has to happen,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next one needed.

Awesome. Get all the three in now.

rajv6011rajv6011over 8 years ago
Lovely family

The bond of mom daughter is wonderful ,do write a sequel,ignore Aruna for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom and sister take care after broken marriage

Wonderful story, please bring shekhar with mom and sister together, if you add anal fucking with anyone of them, it will be sone pe suhaga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Really good. Scintillating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom and Sis

Waiting for Mom and Sis together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fabulous!

Would have been great if you could write one more part with both of the ladies together.

mmnazixmmmmnazixmmover 3 years ago
Nice story

Nice story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

waiting for mom and sis together and impregnating both preferably mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous