Love Thy Family Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
494 Followers

"Mom was real good." He blushed saying that.

"Did you get hold of her boobs? Did you pinch her nipples?" Her voice betrayed a strange excitement.

"Yes. I fondled her boobs and nipples. They were real good." His voice quivered at the memory.

His limp cock started stiffening and her grip tightened.

"Did you really lick and suck mom's tits that night, Sekhar?"

"Yes! I licked the areola and nipples first and then started sucking them. Mom fed her nipples to me to suck. I sucked, and later, bit them too." Sekhar enjoyed telling all this to his excited sister.

"Oh! Fuck! That must have been wonderful!! Did you touch her pussy too?" She squeezed his hardening penis as she asked him that question.

In response, Sekhar reached out for her young, smooth pussy, cupped it in his palm and squeezed it gently.

"I did this to mom's pussy too, sis." He boasted.

"OMG! What did she do? Did she allow you to squeeze her pussy & finger it too?" Her breath had quickened now and her hand started stroking her brother's hard cock faster.

"I fingered mom's pussy. Not only that, I tongued it and ate it. Mom was truly incredible. She loved it all." Even as he spoke of that, he slipped his fore finger into his sister's juicy cunt.

With a quick move Smitha got up and mounted her brother, pushing him flat on his back. She squatted over him with her knees on either side of his tummy. Grabbing his hard cock in her right hand, she raised herself, positioned her quivering pussy over his rigid cock and let the pink, wet cock head touch her wet slit.

Slowly, she let her juicy cunt slide on his cock till his cock was buried to the hilt. Her bouncy ass now rested flush on her brother's hairy crotch, the hairs tickling her open nether lips.

"You must fuck mother, Sekhar. That would be the best...fucking your sister first and then the ultimate...fucking mom." She was delirious with lust and raw passion and was now literally fucking her brother.

"I very much want to but I do not know if mom would allow me to fuck her." His voice was quivering too.

"She would. I will make her agree. We will make sure that you fuck mom." She was in frenzy.

For the next few minutes Smitha rode hard on her brother and experienced her best ever orgasm. Only when Sekhar was sure that his sister really had it good, he let go and ejaculated. It was a mind blowing experience for the siblings.

Next day Ravi returned home and Sekhar was back to work.

It was during a telephonic conversation with her mom a couple of days later that Smitha told her about her wonderful session with her brother. Though Sudha knew in advance that it was inevitable; she was still shocked. Her own son and daughter committed the big sin; that too with her knowledge and consent. She felt very disturbed initially.

But, she soon forgot all that, as her daughter gave her a graphic description of their lovemaking. Smitha spared no detail and she was very good at her job. Sudha could clearly see in her mind, pictures of their copulation.

"But he really wants to do it with you, mom." Sudha was truly shocked at her daughter's words and got upset.

"Shut up. How can that be? He was in your bed and he made love to you. I don't come into the picture at all." Sudha sounded angry and confused.

"No, Mom! I know that for sure. When he sucked my tits he spoke of your boobs and how he loved sucking them. When his cock was fucking my pussy, he said his cock wants to fuck your pussy even more." Smitha said it softly.

Sudha was so much shocked by the words & language of her daughter that there was not much conversation after that.

But, over the next few days, Sudha's mind was fully occupied with that thought! She thought and she fantasized. She would see Sekhar fucking Smitha in a fantasy and suddenly Smitha turns into Sudha and her son fucks her horny cunt with his amazing cock. She would masturbate quickly to get some instant relief, from this fantasy.

Then things happened rather suddenly. There was a problem at one of the branches of the Bank that needed immediate action. Kumar was asked by his head office to rush there. He left the same evening.

The moment she came to know of her hubby's trip, Sudha panicked. This would mean that she and her son would be alone that very night and she could not stop the events. This was happening too fast without giving her any time for mental preparation!

So she called Smitha and explained her situation. Could her daughter come and join her and give her company? Sudha's intention was to let Smitha 'take care' of her son.

Smitha saw a great opportunity. Now she would fulfill her promise to her brother. She would help him in fucking their mother. She would maneuver her mother into the act...she was sure of that. The very thought excited her a great deal.

"I am so sorry, mom. I can't rush at such short notice. My in-laws won't like it. I will speak to Ravi tonight and try to come tomorrow. Please manage for today." She was convincing.

"Smitha! You know the problem. If it is just the two of us how can I stop things from happening? I am not too sure if I can go all the way with this." Her mother wailed.

"I think you are confused mom. Cool down a little. Let us analyze this. We both agreed that we love Sekhar immensely and want to help him in all respects, right?"

"Yes, true."

"You have already had a wonderful session with him that he enjoyed immensely. He told me all about it and called you 'incredible'. I told you that, Mom!"

Sudha kept quiet.

"Tell me honestly, mom. Didn't you enjoy that a great deal too?"

"Yes, I did. It was so good." Sudha replied softly.

"You would have carried on next day even further but for uncle's unfortunate and untimely arrival. Isn't that a fact?"

"Probably yes." Her voice was barely audible.

"I am sure you would have, mom. I told you about Sekhar's obsession with you, didn't I? Even when we fucking me, he spoke of his cock in your pussy, mom! Didn't I tell you that?"

Again, Sudha had no answer.

"Mom, please do as I say. He wants to do it badly. He needs to do it with you. You don't lead him. But, if he goes there himself and takes the lead, don't resist him. Let him do it. I am sure you would enjoy it too. As much as I did! Please, Mom!" Smitha was very persuasive.

"Okay. I will try to do as you say." Sudha conceded.

"Great! Mom! Tomorrow morning I want to hear all about it."

The call ended with that.

Immediately after that, Smitha called her brother. She told him about their dad's unexpected trip.

"Brother! Tonight is your big chance to make it with mom. You want to go all the way, don't you?"

"Yes! Sis! I very much want to. But only if mom wants it too! And I am not sure if she would allow me."

"Let me tell you a secret about mom. She has this long standing crush on you. She very much wants you to fuck her hard. But she is scared because it is a taboo. Her conscience won't allow her to lead you to commit incest. She won't lead you to it but she wants it as badly."

"Don't worry, sis! I will take the lead and take her there, all the way." He loved saying that.

"I am sure you would, brother. Make sure that you both drink a little wine. That helps in easing the tension and relaxing. But, mom may even resist a little in the final stages. That would be only an act; a pretense. Don't let that deter you."

"I will not." He sounded confident.

"As a matter of fact, I know she has this secret, unfulfilled craving for a little rough handling. So, if you are a little rough she would love it too." Smitha loved being creative.

"What should I do?" Sekhar asked, innocently.

"If she resists your final act, use a little force...use your male strength to subdue her. You will know what to do when it happens." She answered cleverly and ended the call.

Thus the stage was set for that night.

After coming home, Sekhar feigned ignorance when his mom told him about Kumar's sudden trip. He took a shower, got into fresh pajamas and walked into the living room.

"Dinner is ready. Would you like to eat now, Sekhar?" She asked him.

"Not yet! Mom! I had a tough day at the office and want to relax a little. Is it okay if I have a little wine, mom?"

Remembering her daughter's advice, she replied, "Sure, son."

Sekhar got up, walked to the kitchen cupboard and returned with a bottle of Red wine. He poured two glasses. Sitting on the couch, next to his mother, he offered her a glass.

"I am not sure if I can take so much." She protested halfheartedly.

"Take only as much as you want, mom. Actually, it is not much."

He started telling her news about his office and she relaxed. The TV was on showing a regional music channel. After a few minutes, Sudha felt her tension easing out as the wine started mellowing her.

Sekhar was careful to keep his talk and actions away from any hints of sex.

Soon, they had dinner. Sekhar was famished after a hard day's work and ate well. Sudha hardly ate her food; she just nibbled at it. Once they finished, Sekhar helped his mom in cleaning up. Soon, they were back on the living room couch.

Very casually, Sekhar filled their glasses again and picked up his glass. The weather was cloudy earlier in the evening and it started drizzling lightly. They felt cool breeze blowing through the large window and the ambience turned very pleasant. After a very slight hesitation, Sudha picked up her glass. For a few minutes, the only sound was the splatter of rain drops on the plastic shade over the window.

"What are you smiling about, Sekhar?" Sudha asked him in a curious tone when she found him smiling.

"Oh! Mom! It is nothing." Her son blushed.

Relaxed now, Sudha felt like probing.

"Come on son! Share it with mom."

"Oh! Ok! I just remembered what happened a few years back. It was my exams time, I was studying and there was a very heavy rain that night. It was quite late and you woke up to make a cup of hot tea for me. Remember that?"

"What happened then?" She was really curious now.

He stood up and walked close to the big window.

"As I was drinking the tea, there was gust of strong wind and that brought a torrent of water through this very window. We both ran like mad to close the windows, it was a tough job against the strong winds but we somehow managed." Now, Sudha remembered that night.

"You got totally drenched, Mom!" His voice was soft and wistful now.

"You were wearing a cream white sari and blouse that night, Mom! You were totally wet. And I saw you differently, Mom!" His voice was a whisper now.

He was speaking, as if in a trance. Sudha was mesmerized by what her son was saying.

"I saw your black bra and black petticoat so clearly, mom. It felt as if the sari had disappeared. I could clearly see that beautiful black bra and your full boobs in it. I saw your big round buttocks, their shape and size through that black petticoat. I saw a very sexy woman!!" He stopped and looked at his mom.

Sudha was speechless. Not shocked but dumb. She wondered at the intensity of his memory of that incident and its impact on him that lasted all these years, as betrayed by the quaver in his voice.

He remained silent for a few seconds. Sudha wondered if he had probably finished his narration! But that was not the case and he spoke again.

"You went to your room and closed the door behind you. My mind was full of those beautiful images that I had seen. I just walked to your room door. The door was slightly ajar and not shut. I peeped in." He stopped as his breath quickened.

"Your back was partly turned to the door. By then you removed the wet sari and the equally wet blouse. I saw you in the beautiful black bra and petticoat, mom. I was scared of getting caught, but, luckily daddy was in sound sleep and he was facing the other side. I was too thrilled to leave."

"You removed your bra and your lovely, big breasts bounced, mom. Then you removed your petticoat too. I saw your shapely, smooth thighs and your big, bouncy buttocks poorly covered in black panties. I saw your hairy mound through the panties, with a few hairs jutting out. I saw all that wonderful flesh of yours, mom." His voice was now like a chant and Sudha was truly mesmerized by her son's narrative.

Sekhar walked to his mother, took hold of her hands and pulled her up gently from the couch. He walked along with her to his room. She meekly followed him. Even as they walked into his room, he spoke again.

"I ran to my room, mom. I was shaking like a leaf. I only saw images of your beautiful boobs, your lovely tummy, your deep navel, your wondrous thighs and bouncy buttocks, all naked!"

His hands were busy even as he spoke, quickly removing her garments. There was a sense of urgency now in his act; a sense of desperation too. His hands removed all the clothing that covered those very parts of her anatomy that he was describing minutes ago.

As his hands fumbled and grabbed her rich assets, in front and back, Sudha pulled her son close to her and embraced his shaking, feverish body.

"What did you do then, son?" she asked him softly.

"I closed my eyes and saw you naked. I fucked you, mom!! Yes!! I fucked you in my mind that night, mom. I fucked you hard. Not just that night but many, many nights." He whimpered.

They were close to his bed now and Sudha sat down on the edge. In a trice, he removed his clothing and threw it away. He was fully naked and her eyes went to his fully erect, hard, long, young cock that swayed a little close to her face.

Holding it at the base in his left hand, Sekhar rubbed his cock head against his mother's full lips. Sudha felt his pre cum on her lips and her tongue flicked and tasted it. Holding his cock at the midpoint, she licked the underside of his pink cock head and then covered it with her lips. Her tongue licked the tip and then the length of his shaft.

Sekhar's left hand held his mother's head and his right hand found her lap and inserted itself into her wet and damp panties. He grabbed her mound and squeezed her pussy greedily. His fingers found the wet, warm slit open to their touch. He just slid them in and wiggled them.

Too hot with passion now, he literally rushed.

With a rough pull, he removed her panties and threw it away. His hands on her heaving chest, he pushed her on to the bed and on her back. He joined her on the bed, kneeling between her legs. Holding her thighs in his hands, marveling at their silken smoothness and tightness, he separated them.

Sudha raise her legs and bent them at her knees. Her horny cunt was open to her son now.

She knew that finally they arrived at the point of no return. It was now or never! Having just heard his tale of lust, love and anguish, having just heard of his years of infatuation with her; the mother had made up her mind firmly.

She would take the initiative and lead him. She would make him fuck her. He would be a willing participant but not the aggressor. She would ensure that he suffered no sense of guilt.

With her right hand she held his hard cock, slightly bent it and guided the pink, wet head into her slit and vaginal passage. His rod was hot, pulsating and full of energy as it entered his mother's juicy, churning cunt. With her left hand she pulled his head to her abundant and heaving bosom.

"Suck my tits and fuck me now, son." It was the first time she ever uttered the F word and her son was both shocked and delighted.

"Push your hard cock deep into my cunt. Reach its depths. Touch me where no one touched so far." So saying, she wrapped her legs around his flanks and pulled him in.

Sekhar was in seventh heaven. His mother wants him to fuck her! She had said it so clearly! She needs it and wants it as much as him!

He started fucking her cunt with strong, hard strokes that were indicative of his pent up desires. As he stroked hard, Sudha marveled! Each stroke her son gave was worth ten of what she had received in the past from her hubby. This was real fucking; she never knew that anything like this was possible. And it is so good and safe; to do this with her own flesh and blood.

"Yes! Pound my cunt. Stretch it. Tear it up. Fuck me hard, my Sekhar!" She moaned and whimpered now. His young mouth was nibbling at her nipples, biting her tits, marking her. She didn't care. No one would ever see those marks.

Her nails scratched his back as the tempo built up. She felt the slow beginning of an orgasm. Her pulse quickened and her heart beat louder. Her ass rose with every stroke of his in tandem; in perfect synchronization to maximize the thrust and its pleasure. His cock touched the still virginal depths in his mother's cunt; desperately trying to reach her womb - the point of his origin

Her moans got louder and longer as he pounded her to the verge of an explosive orgasm.

"Aaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

As she cried out, the depths of her vagina were hit by the jet of his hot ejaculation. Sudha, despite her own mind blowing orgasm was still aware of his hot jet and the copious flow of his cum that filled her cunt. Her son's head rested on her bosom; his eyes shut. Their bodies were drenched in sweat. Her son's limp cock, though spent, was still buried in her cunt.

After a couple of minutes, he rolled off her and lay on her side, his hand on her breasts and his eyes closed. After another five minutes, Sudha managed to get off the bed and go to the bathroom. After cleaning up, she saw her own naked image in the mirror. Her face had that glow that comes from a good fuck; a satisfied look. She smiled at her image and winked.

They fucked once more in the early hours. That was even better than the first one because it lasted longer and their actions were more deliberate and relaxed.

Next morning, they both woke up late.

Sekhar called his office and reported sick. Even as he told his boss over the phone how sick he was, he winked at his mother. Later, when he was sound asleep in his room, Sudha got a phone call from her daughter.

"How are you, Mom? All well?"

"Fine, everything is fine." Smitha noted the positive tone.

"How is brother?"

"He is sleeping. He reported sick today."

"Oh! What is wrong?" Smitha sounded more curious than worried.

"It is nothing serious. He had a very tiring day yesterday. So he wants to relax today." Smitha visualized her mother smiling as she said that.

"Was it a tiring day or night?" Smitha asked teasingly.

"Shut up." Her mother replied but not in anger.

"Okay. Shall I come over today?" Smitha asked.

"It is better not to disturb today." Smitha got the message...loud and clear.

"Mom, you are truly incredible. I love you."

"Thanks Smitha! I love you both." Sudha finished the call.

*****

We have come to the end of this story. I hope you have liked it much. Please do vote and also leave your comments. This story is total fiction and fantasy, and incest of a mother-son type as described was a figment of my imagination. I would be keen to hear from and get a critical evaluation from those who know more about it.

touchmate
touchmate
494 Followers
12