Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers

It was a good time for another position change. Joan had Brad sit back on the sofa. Standing, she removed her bra and dropped it on the floor. He reached out, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her to hip, licking her belly button and kissing her abdomen. His other hand snaked between her legs and his middle finger found its way into her saturated hole.

It was nice, but Joan wanted his cock back in there. She climbed up and straddled his lap with her knees bent like a jockey on a thoroughbred, and she rode him just as though she was on that steed. They kissed again passionately as she wiggled around on his cock. After a few minutes, she felt her excitement building as that familiar orgasmic experience was beginning. In seconds it took hold and she climaxed with an intensity she had not experienced in quite some time. She continued to bounce on Brad squeezing out every last ounce of orgasm she could.

Just as she finished and was about to collapse, deep throaty groans from Brad signaled his impending climax. Joan had held onto a slight enough presence of mind to know that she didn't want him to come inside her. She quickly slid off of him and onto her knees on the floor, engulfing his pulsing cock in her mouth. She barely had seconds before he erupted, sending globs of salty semen down her throat. She swallowed what she could and allowed a few droplets to dribble down her chin. She never had enjoyed the taste but had swallowed in the past to pleasure her lover.

But as soon as he finished, without seeming too eager, Joan twisted to a sitting position on the floor, reached for her wine glass and gulped down half of it to wash away the taste.

To Brad's chuckling, Joan stood and slowly dressed so it didn't appear as though she was in a hurry to leave. Once mostly back together—at least enough to walk home—she poured down the remainder of her wine and headed for the door, a still naked Brad following.

Before she could open it, Brad said, "Thanks. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did."

Joan merely nodded, for lack of any other response. "Needless to say, this stays between us."

"Needless to say," he repeated. "I'd love to do this again. Maybe next time Robert and Roxanne are out on the same evenings—or we could meet somewhere else . . ."

With a shrug, Joan said, "See ya," and departed.

* * *

Fortunately, Robert wasn't home yet, so Joan quickly cleaned up, slipped into her pajamas and ate some leftovers. All the while she thought about what had happened. It wasn't right. She should feel regret. She should tell Robert. But she would not.

At least not right away.

Joan realized that she should wait a few days to think it through. Or maybe she was just on such a sexual high she just didn't want to deal with it right now. In fact, the entire evening left her more than satisfied, but still craving more. She considered dressing in her sexiest nightie—or nothing at all—and jumping Robert when he arrived home. But she also realized that if their roles were reversed and he did that to her, that would raise her suspicions. So, she decided to just stifle the silly notion and go to bed.

A couple of days later, she still could not decide whether to tell Robert, but just as she thought the evening with Brad was fading in her mind—well, not really; it was just more in perspective—he was outside when she arrived home from work, so he walked over to her car before she pulled into the garage.

"You forgot these," he said as he held out his hand with the two nipple clamps.

Joan hadn't really forgotten them, she just hadn't been certain he had been serious about giving them to her. To show that he was, he took one and affixed it to her nipple through her sheer blouse and bra. She looked up in shock, having not expected that, and then she quickly glanced around to see if anyone else was out and about and might have noticed. She saw no one and was somewhat relieved. However, the clamp squeezing her nipple brought their evening together vividly back into her mind.

With his fingertip, he lightly rubbed the tip of her nipple through her bra and shirt and said, "I can't wait for a repeat of Tuesday night. You?"

"You know what they say? Good things come to those who wait."

* * *

However, Joan found herself slipping the clamps on every chance she had when she was alone, which wasn't often since Robert worked from home. She had even taken to slipping them on during her drive to work and removing them before exiting her car. Once or twice, she even caught herself gently stroking her nipple through her clothes. And of course, these innocuous actions were constant reminders of her evening with Brad.

Joan wondered if she was becoming obsessed. Regardless, she knew she definitely wanted a repeat. It happened a few days later. Of course, she wore the clamps. This time, Brad had a couple of different sized vibrators and vibrating dildos, which he used to great effect. She came three times with them, and a fourth with him inside her. As a gift, he gave her a small vibrating device that she could slip into her pussy and leave there whenever she wanted self-gratification.

But with this second tryst and the toys, Joan became concerned that this sexual re-awakening could become obsessive. She decided to avoided Brad for a while and focus on her now close friendship with Kara Brown. Though she never flaunted it around Joan, perhaps Kara's religious background would restore Joan's level-headed thinking.

The two shared interests in decorating, whether just for parties or permanent interior design. They were supposed to get together soon, but when Kara's expected phone call did not come, Joan became concerned; particularly since Robert had just been with them. He was helping the Browns doctor the photographs they took on their many trips. She wondered if her husband had maybe insulted Don and Kara.

"I don't think so," Robert answered nervously. "Everything seemed fine when I left."

Joan then called Kara. To add further concern, Kara was abrupt, said she couldn't talk and would call Joan back in a day or two. But by the weekend, there was still no word. Finally, both Joan and Robert received texts late Sunday evening, her from Kara, him from Don, stating simply that her uncle had been visiting and they were tied up.

"What the hell does that mean?" Joan asked with a frown. "Just because you have relatives visiting you can't talk on the phone to your neighbor? Besides, I thought her uncle lived here in town."

Robert explained, "Kara's uncle is a highly regarded minister and apparently quite demanding of them where their religion is concerned. They feel as though they have to act the part. In working on their vacation pictures, I got the sense he doesn't approve of all of the places they go. That also led me to believe that's why they go where they do; so they can be themselves."

"They told you all of this?" Joan asked, mystified, but seeming to understand them better.

"Not in so many words."

"But I thought he lived here in town. Why would he need to stay with them?"

"That I don't know," Robert responded, also curious. "But neither mentioned anything about him visiting, so I'm guessing it was sudden."

The situation with Joan's mother had escalated to the point where it was now necessary for her to travel every other weekend. This would give her time to re-think her new pre-occupation with sex. However, that didn't stop her from applying the nipple clamps and inserting the mini-vibrator for the drive.

When she returned on Sunday, Joan and Robert went through their normal routine of dinner and lovemaking. It was the first sex they'd had since her two times with Brad. And with that, it all became clear; like focusing a camera. What she now clearly realized was that sex with Brad had been a game with toys. It was fun, it was exciting, but it was just sex with another person. What she did with Robert was to truly make love. She experienced more than just orgasm with him. There was emotional meaning to it. It was special. It was also satisfying sex.

* * *

Monday afternoon, Kara called Joan. The Browns were on their way home from a weekend getaway. Kara wanted to explain about the previous week and asked her friend to come over when they arrived home. Joan agreed and was waiting when their car pulled up. Strangely, Kara had on a beach robe that was tied at the waist. She hugged Joan and led her inside.

"You two go inside and talk," Don said. "I'll get the luggage."

In the living room, the two women sat on the sofa turned toward each other. "I'm so sorry about the last two weeks. My uncle showed up unexpectedly and stayed."

"Doesn't he live here in town?" a confused Joan asked.

"He did. When he retired, the church made him move out of the home it provided for him. He's fairly well known and is always being invited to speak at other churches around the country, so he and my aunt are looking for a small house to live in when they're in town. They plan to spend much of their time traveling. Anyway, they just needed a place to stay."

"I wish you or Don could have called us while you were at work and let us know. We were beginning to think we had done something to offend you."

"Yes, we should have," Kara admitted. "I apologize. They just showed up Sunday evening as we were just about to watch, uh, a movie. So, we were just flustered having them here. They were cramping our style," she added with a giggle, but then realized she might have said too much.

With a frown, Joan asked, "What does that mean?"

Kara now knew shehadsaid something she shouldn't have. But she just as quickly realized that Joan had become one of her closest friends. Maybe it was time to let her in on the real Browns. "Joan, there's something you should know about us. We're not exactly what we seem."

"What doesthatmean?" Joan was becoming worried.

"How open-minded are you, Joan?"

Joan shrugged. "How open-minded do I need to be?"

"You've become one of my best friends and I want to tell you something about Don and me, but I don't want you to think that we're weird or perverted."

"Okay. Just tell me."

Kara stood, untied her robe and tossed it on a nearby chair. "I didn't have time to change when we left the hotel," she explained, "so I just threw a beach robe on."

But Joan barely heard what her friend had said, so shocked was she to see Kara dressed in a short white,verysee-through dress, no bra, her breasts blatantly visible, her nipples imprinting the material, and thong panties, also clearly seeable. Joan was speechless.

"I know a lot of people think we're these Holy Roller types," Kara went on, "and while we do embrace our religion, it's more because my uncle is a minister and well known around town. So, in public we feel like we have to act the part. But the truth is, we're just regular people who like to have a good time like everyone else."

"Well, if I may be so bold as to ask, where do you have a good time dressed in that?"

"Oh," Kara giggled, "in the privacy of our hotel room. Don't think we go out in public like this."

Joan smiled, somewhat relieved. But she knew she had no room to talk what with her recent escapades.

"The fact is, we've recently discovered that we like to be . . . I don't know . . . a little . . .naughty. . . in the privacy of our bedroom."

"I can certainly understand that. There's nothing wrong with it."

"You sure?" Kara questioned. "Because it seems some people just go out of their way—and out of character—to be prim and proper around us. But there are some people—likeyou—that we—I—don't want to have be like that."

"Well,I'mcertainly not prim and proper," Joan confessed. "So, it's a relief to know that I can be myself around you."

"Thanks. I'm glad to hear you say that." Looking down at herself, Kara said, "I can go change if this bothers you. I mean, I know this is a bit extreme."

"Suit yourself. But I will say that I know few women who could get away with wearing something like that like you can." Kara wasa beautiful woman, Joan realized.

"It makes for more fun in the bedroom," Kara revealed. "You ever wear anything like this?"

"Me? Nahhhh."

"The thing is, I thinkyoucouldeasilyget away with it also."

"Now, you're just being polite."

"Then why don't we just see. Come on." Kara held out her hand for Joan to take.

"Where are we going?"

"To the bedroom so you can try this on."

"I don't think so."

"Oh, come on. It'll be just between you and me." Kara grabbed Joan's arm and pulled her up. The latter reluctantly followed.

But as they walked down the hall, Joan frighteningly realized that she still had her nipple clamps on. "Kara, I really can't do this. Please."

However, they reached the bedroom before Joan could complete her protests and Kara simply turned to her and started unbuttoning her blouse. But before Joan could stop her, Kara saw the bulges in Joan's bra.

"What the hell?" Kara exclaimed. Boldly, she pulled a cup down to reveal the clamp. Then, with a wide grin, she said, "So, it seems someone else has a secret too."

Given their discussion in the living room, Kara's attire, and the fact that they were in the bedroom with Joan's blouse undone and her nipple exposed, Joan thought, what the hell. She removed the clamp and held it up for Kara to examine. She explained what it was and what it did.

"Wow! How long have you had these?" Kara asked as she unabashedly pulled Joan's other cup down and tilted Joan's breast up to see how the device actually worked.

Joan had never had another woman touch her breast—except for her doctor, but that didn't count. Again, with all of the previous considerations in mind, it was somewhat erotic. "Just a couple of weeks."

"Where did you get them?"

"I'd rather not say just yet." To quickly change the subject, Joan said, "Try them." Joan removed the other one.

"Only if you put this on."

"Okay," Joan conceded.

Kara quickly stepped out of the garment, and once her breasts were exposed, she said, "Put them on for me, please."

Nervously, Joan, who had likewise never touched another woman's breasts, cupped Kara's left breast and applied the clamp, then did the same to the right. Having another woman's breasts in her hands was equally as erotic.

"That feels sensational!" Kara excitedly said.

"Doesn't it?"

"Strip down. I'll get you a clean thong."

Less hesitant, Joan complied, and once she was garbed in the thong and see-through dress, she felt naughty herself. She wondered if she should tell Kara about the mini vibrator—which fortunately she did not have inside her pussy. She decided to withhold that information for a while.

"Do you wear these during sex?" Kara asked.

Joan did with Brad, but she couldn't tell Kara that. "Robert doesn't know about these yet."

"Oh. You don't think he would like it?"

"I just wanted to make sureIlike them first."

"You're still wearing them after a couple of weeks. That's probably definitive. He doesn't notice the bulge in your shirt?"

"I don't wear them around him. I guess I just forgot to take them off before coming over here. I'll have to be more careful."

Kara stepped back and surveyed her neighbor. "You look pretty darn good in that." She walked Joan over to the full length mirror.

"Not as good as you."

"Don't sell yourself short."

"Now, that's hot!" Don said entering the bedroom to find his wife clad only in a thong and Joan in Kara's dress and a thong. Then when Kara turned, he stepped closer to look at the clamps. "What have we here?"

Joan cowered, covering her breasts with her hands as Kara told her husband about the clamps.

As he listened, Don turned to observe Joan. When his wife was finished, he said, "Don't cover up, Joan. You look fabulous."

Blushing, she said, "I'm not used to be naked in front of my neighbors."

"You're among friends."

"I told her about us," Kara advised.

"Figured you would." He put his arm loosely around Joan. "But, no kidding, Joan, you look good. Relax."

"It's nice to be able to be this casual around someone," Kara added.

"Let me get us some wine," Don said, trotting off down the hall.

Kara led Joan over to the sofa in their bedroom where they both sat facing each other. "Let's just get comfortable with this," she suggested.

But little did Kara know that Joan had actually become quite relaxed being in what there was of this dress and Kara virtually naked. "So, you like the clamps?"

"Ilovethem!" Kara said. "Where can I get a set?"

"I don't know. I'll have to find out."

"I bet they would be great during sex."

"Keep them and try."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, I'll get another set." Somehow, Joan thought she would be seeing Brad again.

"Any other tricks with them?"

"Well, for further stimulation, you can also rub the tips of your nipples." Without thinking about what she was doing, Joan reached out and moved her fingertips against Kara's nipples to demonstrate.

"Oooh, thatdoesfeel good!Don'tstop."

Of course, it was then that Don reappeared with a bottle of wine and three glasses. When he saw what was going on, he entered with quiet excitement. He set the items down and sat behind Joan. She felt his presence, but did not react. To her great surprise she was actually enjoying stroking Kara's nipples. She wasn't put off when Don reached around and gently did the same to her. Both women were emitting soft "Mmmmmm's" almost in unison.

"Ever been with another woman, Joan?" Don whispered.

"No."

"You, Kara?" Though he knew she hadn't.

"Nope."

Don casually reached for his wife's hand and lifted toward Joan's other breast. Neither woman attempted to pull away. As Kara fondled her neighbor's tit, Joan tried to do likewise with her friend, but was restricted by the clamp. Recognizing this obstruction, Kara quickly removed the nipple rings, and Joan wasted no time in fully caressing the other's breast.

"I've never felt another woman's boobs," Kara mused. "Amazing how much different it feels from touching my own. But it's really kinda nice."

"Yeah," Joan agreed. "It's . . . It's quite something."

"Almost arousing."

"Almost?" Don asked.

"Well . . . okay . . . it is."

"I'd have to agree," Joan concurred.

Kara was fondling Joan's breast through the light material of the dress. It was low-cut in the back, which made it easy to remove. With his free hand, Don tenderly rubbed the exposed part of Joan's back, and then he left her breast alone and used both palms to slip the garment off her shoulders. It dropped onto her tits, partially suspended by Kara's hand, who pulled it down and let it drop to Joan's waist.

Don was quick to reach around and heft each globe in his palms, nuzzling them together while his fingertips rippled against the skin. Her nipples protruded from the arch of his thumb and forefinger.

Kara bent closer, licking her lips, but halted inches away, looked up and asked, "You mind?"

Joan shook her head absently.

Kara pressed her lips against Joan's areola, the nipple easily finding its way inside the former's mouth. Kara gently sucked it while flicking the tip with her tongue.

"Mmmmm," from Joan.

Kara gave the other equal treatment.

"Sure you've never done this before?" Joan asked.

"Yep."

"Because you do it awfully well. Let me try."

"Thought you'd never ask." Kara grinned. "Just do it like you'd want it done to you."

Joan did, and Kara couldn't help but make the same comment. "Mmmmmm. No offense, dear, but she's better at this than you are."

"None taken," Don said with a sheepish grin, thoroughly enjoying this.

"I agree," Joan chimed in. "This is better than I've ever had."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,048 Followers