Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They say no one can make love to a woman better than another woman," Don told them.

"Who said that?" Kara asked.

"Don't know, but it's out there."

Joan listened to the husband and wife exchange, but was less interested in their cutesy comments than she was on what Kara was doing to her. She'd never given any thought to doing anything sexual with another woman. She was decidedly heterosexual and it wasn't ever an option. Then again, she'd never had any interest in sexual toys, and yet, she was quickly becoming addicted to at least two. Likewise, she had no desire to stop what was happening here. What did that mean?

Joan also realized that she was leaning against Don, who was placing nibbling kisses against her neck and shoulders. That wasn't bad either.

It was becoming obvious where this was going. And not too surprisingly, given the last two weeks, Joan was almost eager to see if it went there. The question was, should she be aggressive or passive?

But she knew the answer before she even completed the thought. Both of the Browns were becoming as highly aroused as Joan was. However, there was one trait that Joan had that they probably did not: impatience. And Joan was tired of waiting.

So, she took Kara's head in her hands and lifted it until the two women were at eye level, and then she pressed her lips to Kara's in a brief, but serious kiss—much more than just a peck. Kara seemed pleasantly taken aback. Joan then squirmed around, grabbed Don by his chin and did the same; only he kissed back, so she gave him a second kiss. He smiled when she stood and turned back to his wife.

Kara arose to meet her and, this time, kissed back, holding Joan's head also. It became long and passionate. Kara paused, offered a brief smile, and then engaged in a real lip sucking kiss. She allowed her hands to paw at Joan's tits, who reciprocated. Joan noticed Kara give her husband a provocative look, while he watched with an eager grin.

Really into it now, Kara pushed Joan backward a few feet and onto the bed, their mouths never separating. With Joan sitting and Kara bending over, Don walked behind his wife, rubbed her ass a little, then sat on the bed behind Joan. Joan scooted further onto the bed. Kara anxiously followed pushing her neighbor onto her back and crawling on top of her. Their kissing continued ardently as though it was a new concept.

Don couldn't keep his hands off the duo as he moved with them on the bed. Joan rolled her friend over into her husband's waiting arms. His lips replaced Joan's and his hand magnetically went to her pussy, rubbing it through the thong. He was partially sitting with his back against the headboard, so Kara eased up to a similar position leaning her back against him. This gave Don easier access to her pussy.

But Joan still wanted to participate so she turned Don's head toward her, pressing her mouth to his. She slid her hand down to join his on his wife's vagina. Kara turned her head slightly to Joan and found herself face to face with the woman's nipple, so she helped herself to a taste.

Things were heating up. Joan felt as though she was losing control of herself; in a threesome for the first time and kissing and playing with another woman for the first time. She wanted more.

Slipping down, Joan grabbed Kara's thong and yanked it down. Don assisted. Joan suddenly wanted to taste the woman's pussy, and when tongue made contact with clit, Kara let out a roar.

"Oh, that's fantastic!" Kara yelled as she slid down so hers and her husband's lips could meet.

Instantly, Joan knew why men loved to eat pussy. She had no idea what it would or should taste like, but this one was yummy. Of course, she had seen it done in porn films that she and Robert used to watch, but never in her wildest dreams had the imagined that giving cunnilingus would be as fun and exciting as receiving it. Hungrily, she sucked Kara's clit, licked her labia and shoved her tongue into her vagina as far as it would go.

Kara was delirious, sounds of joy oozing from her throat. She had her arm around her husband's neck almost in a head lock. She thought she might even pass out. But she pushed Joan's head away so she could catch her breath.

Joan crawled up and Don divided his time between kissing his wife and Joan. Kara quickly recovered, and with her neighbor now on top of her husband, she moved around behind Joan. She pulled Joan's thong down and attempted to nuzzle her face in the other's crack. To give better access, Joan got up on all fours and eased forward so that her tits hung in Don's face, which he lovingly devoured.

Now, Kara had her turn at eating pussy. Judging by the sounds she was making, she was enjoying it. She also had the advantage of being directly over her husband's cock, which she massaged through his pants. But Don wanted a taste of his neighbor's pussy also, so he pulled her forward, his wife in tow, and the two of them provided double tongue action. As a measure of how far gone Kara was, she actually found herself licking Joan's asshole and liking it.

"Oh, fuck, this is fabulous!" Joan cried. She thought her head was going to explode with pleasure.

Kara now had something else in mind. She moved down to her husband's crotch and tore at his belt and zipper. Joan sat up on Don's face, uttering expletive after expletive as Kara yanked his pants and underwear off. She then attacked his cock as though it was some lifesaving treatment.

Glancing behind her at what her friend was doing, Joan thought Don's cock looked awfully appetizing so she moved on down to share it. For several minutes the two women "tortured" Don with their mouths all over his dick and balls. He lay back wriggling as though he was having a seizure.

Now, Kara had to have it inside her so she crawled up, and was further turned on when Joan had grabbed Don's penis and aimed it into Kara's pussy. Don pistoned away with lightning speed.

Joan assisted by playing with his balls and Kara's ass, and also found it exciting to watch people having sex this close up. While her neighbors were fucking she had a moment to think about what she was doing and what she had gotten involved in. But whatever else she should be feeling; all she was aware of was the thrill and excitement of it all. For an instant, she wondered if Robert would be interested in a threesome, or even a foursome, but she quickly dismissed the idea as absurd.

She forgot it altogether a second later when Don's cock popped out of his wife's pussy, glistening with her wetness, and Joan had the raciest idea yet. She quickly grabbed his dick at the base and shoved it in her mouth, slurping Kara's delicious pussy juice.

"Aw, fuck!" Don uttered.

But then Kara eased back and Joan inserted the now saliva-coated rod back into her waiting pussy. Don again pounded his wife to a mind-blowing orgasm that had her yelling and shaking until she literally fell off of him and rolled beside him nearly hyperventilating.

When it was clear that she was breathing normally again, Joan was desperate to have Don's cock inside her. They wrestled around a bit and he ended up on top for a change and slammed away. It seemed intense was the only speed he knew, Joan thought. Either that or he was just as overcharged as the women.

A quickly recovered Kara had a wicked grin on her face and it was instantly clear what her motive was as she wasted no time in straddling Joan's face. Thirstily, Joan lapped at her friend's dripping pussy, amazed at how much she was taking to vaginal secretion. While sipping Kara's sweet nectar, Joan could see that husband's and wife's lips had also come together. The threesome just kept getting more and more erotic.

And just as Joan thought that, Don lifted her legs straight up and both he and his wife held her ankles together.

Joan wished she had a picture of this scene. In fact, as frequently as the Browns liked to change positions, Joan would have thought they were making a movie. Little did she know . . .

Just as she was enjoying this one, Kara slipped off behind her head, legs spread. She felt Don stretch and lick his wife's pussy while he fucked Joan. She wondered where these two learned all of this stuff. Apparently, they had been closet sex addicts for a lot longer than Kara intimated. And surprisingly, with his mouth occupied, Don actually slowed his thrusts to an enjoyable speed.

But it didn't last for long. It was as though they had seen all of these things in a porno movie and wanted to make certain they tried them all while they had the chance. Although, Joan seriously doubted this would be their last threesome together. Not if she had anything to say about it.

Don now knee-walked up Joan's trunk until his balls rested in her mouth. She had not sucked scrotum much, but as this was a day of many firsts, she was only too willing to have a go at it. Meanwhile, with his cock hovering over Joan's face, Kara swooped in and engulfed it in her mouth.

But Joan was the one to stop it this time because it was hard for her to breathe. She rolled on her side, Don spooned and entered her from the rear, and Kara snuggled close to Joan facing her so they could kiss. When Kara reached down to play with Joan's clit, the combination of her finger and her husband's cock was enough to make her come and come hard. It was an explosive orgasm that was even better than any she'd had with Brad.

Now that he'd brought both women to climax, Don was ready for his turn. He positioned Joan on her back, and then placed his wife on all fours with her pussy above Joan's face. He entered Kara from behind. He was so ready he was filling his wife's cunt with semen in minutes. But he continued pumping until some of his seed was forced out of his wife and dripped onto Joan's face. She licked what she could off. And when Don was done, Kara turned over to kiss and lap the remaining jism off of her friend's face.

"That was fan-tab-u-lous-tic!" Don exclaimed breaking the silence that ensued when they all sprawled out on the bed following his orgasm.

"What?" Joan asked with a frown, not wanting to have to use her brain for anything following that magnificent session of explosive sex.

"He makes up words when he's super excited," Kara explained simply.

"Then I wholeheartedly agree," Joan concurred.

After a few more minutes of awkward quiet, Kara commented, "Well, this was an unexpected . . . I don't know . . .fun, for sure."

"I wouldn't dispute that," Joan said.

"Any interest in doing it again sometime?" Kara asked hesitantly.

"I think we almost would have to," Joan mused, "to make certain it wasn't just a fluke."

"My concern exactly."

Don was chuckling. "You two have an odd way of talking yourselves into something."

"I better get going," Joan said noting the time. "Robert might start to wonder what happened to me."

But Don and Kara just gave each other questioning glances.

* * *

Over the next few days, Joan gave serious thought to her sexual reawakening. She tried to analyze what had caused it. But there was no single event that she could attribute it to. Ostensibly, it would seem that it was that first evening with Brad Bullock, but somehow she felt that that was more the effect, not the cause. What was interesting was that she'd thought that age was the reason she'd lost some interest in sex, but now she was thinking that maybe it was just—as Brad had said—that she needed to expand her horizons. She was doing things now that she had never done even in the days when she thought she and Robert were having wild sex. But what they considered wild back then was nothing like using toys, having a threesome, or her having sex with another woman.

And on that subject, Joan was particularly amazed at herself because not only had she had sex with another woman, but she actually liked and enjoyed it and was almost eager to do it again. She wondered if it was just Kara, or would she be interested in some other woman? Or even, just her and Kara without Don? Some things to ponder.

To be sure, Joan got together with Brad again. It was just as exciting as the previous times had been. He always had a new toy. This time it was just a dildo in the shape of a penis, it didn't vibrate, but it was large—andfun!She also had another threesome with Kara and Don, and even though it was almost an exact rerun of their first time, it was still breathtaking. She considered broaching the subject of Kara and her getting together alone, but she got the sense that having Don present made it acceptable; as though it wasn't cheating with him there. Maybe it was some twisted religious thinking, although she couldn't imagine how. Still, they talked of a third get together.

Fortunately, those two trysts occurred during the week before the weekend that Joan went to visit her mother, so she was well-satisfied to take the trip. When she arrived home on Sunday, while Robert unloaded her car, she received a call from Peg Small asking if she would come over for a glass of wine. Joan asked Robert if he minded.

"Oh, what's up?"

"She didn't say. Did you see her over the weekend?"

He shrugged. "Her dog got out again late yesterday afternoon while she was checking her mail. I was out walking and I was able to catch him. Once again, she seemed to have just stepped out of the shower; except that this time she had a robe on instead of just a towel. The wind blew her robe up to reveal that she had nothing on underneath. She invited me in for a glass of wine after dressing. She talked about her divorce. She's very lonely." He shrugged again.

"So, do you mind if I go over there?"

He said he didn't, but his expression suggested otherwise. However, she just took it that she was gone all weekend and wasn't home but a few minutes before leaving again. She promised she wouldn't be long, and though he acknowledged that, his face showed doubt.

However, Joan forgot all of that when Peg answered the door. She was wearing a simple sun dress, low-cut to display a perfect cleavage, but tight enough to show her shapely breasts and figure, and short so that her nice, toned legs were revealed. Joan had to quietly reprimand herself for ogling over Peg like a man would.

"Thanks for coming," Peg said, standing aside to let her neighbor in.

"What's the occasion?" Joan asked, trying not to make it sound like she was summoned to appear.

"I would like us to just get to know each other better." Peg led Joan to a small table with two chairs where she had a bottle of wine and two glasses set out.

"Yes, I'd like that also," Joan said, meaning it, but also for lack of anything better.

They sat and Peg poured. "I also wanted to tell you that you're lucky to have a great man like Robert. He's so nice. He's helped with my dog three times, never shown any aggravation like most guys would. He even listened to me whine about my failed marriage and divorce. I know he had to be bored to death."

"Heisa good man," Joan agreed.

"Yeah, well, any man who will listen to a woman complain about another man . . ."

"Robert is a good listener. Sure you wouldn't rather be talking to him?" Peg looked up sharply, which Joan found rather curious.

"No, no, of course not. I just wanted you know that I and many of the other neighbors think highly of Robert."

Joan merely nodded. "So, it was bad?" she ventured. "Your marriage, that is."

"I don't know what was wrong with my husband. He was never home. Don't know what he was doing, although I could probably guess. He just never wanted to have anything to do with me. I was—still am—lonely. I guess if I'd known another man, it would have driven me to him. Sometimes I think I would have even gone for a woman."

"Really?" Joan questioned, her interest, among other things, suddenly aroused.

"They say no one can make love to a woman like another woman."

Even more interesting that Peg should use that phrase. "Oh? Where did you hear that?"

"I believe I read it in some woman's magazine," Peg reported. "Apparently, there are a number of women who turn to other women when their marriages fail."

"I didn't know that." Joan didn't. "So, are you thinking about switching sides?"

With a shrug, Peg said, "Well, I know we don't really know each other well enough to be talking about this—"

"Isn't that the purpose of this visit?"

"Yes, it is," Peg smiled as though it was a revelation. "So, what do you think about that?"

Joan arose slowly from her chair and walked behind her neighbor. Lifting the back of her luxuriously thick black hair, she said, "My short answer is you have nothing to lose by trying."

"And your long answer?"

Allowing her hands to drift down to Peg's soft shoulders, Joan said, "You can still enjoy men also." Now, Joan's palms moved around the front to Peg's chest and down, but stopping where the low cut dress revealed the treasure of her shapely breasts.

"So, you've done this before?" Peg asked in a very relaxed voice.

"I've had something of a sexualreawakening," Joan admitted, easing the strap of Peg's dress off of her right shoulder. When her neighbor didn't stop her, Joan kissed her shoulder. "So, yes, I've done this before."

"I'm intrigued," Peg purred, tilting her head to the side so Joan's fingers could dance on her neck and shoulders. "Does Robert know?"

Joan, not entirely believing her own boldness, pushed the other strap off Peg's left shoulder. With a grimace, Joan answered, "No. How do you tell your husband you also enjoy sex with women? I'm not sure yet if it would be a blow to his ego." She rubbed her palm around Peg's chest again.

"I see your point. And your secret is safe with me. So, how did you get started?"

"Oh, much like this," Joan explained, her hand dipping over Peg's covered breasts. "Visiting a friend who was looking to experiment and I was her target."

Sucking in her breath from the touch of a woman's hands on her tits, Peg asked, "Am Iyourtarget?"

"Wasn't my intention in coming here." Now, Joan's hand moved caressingly down Peg's abdomen. "But you seem more than interested, so . . ." With her hands just above her neighbor's crotch, Joan stopped. "I can stop if . . ."

With a casual shake of her head, Peg said, "I'd like to learn more."

Glancing down, Joan could see that Peg's already short dress had risen high on her thighs all but exposing her panties, so she moved her fingers down to rub the black-haired woman's pussy. After a few strokes, Joan put her hand around Peg's neck, and with their faces just inches apart, asked, "Are you sure?"

"Mmmmhmmm," was all Peg could utter.

Joan pressed their lips together and Peg kissed back hungrily, their tongues dueling. After a minute, when Joan kissed her way down Peg's neck and the exposed portion of her chest, the lawyer remarked, "Damn, that's nice. Women do kiss women differently. So much softer."

"Mmmm. But I could easily just take a bite out of you," Joan said, playfully, kissing back up to her lips.

"I don't think I would object to that."

Joan took Peg's hand and put it on her breast. Peg took it a step further and reached inside Joan's shirt to pull it out. She then sucked Joan's nipple.

"Oh, that's good. Give a little bite." Peg complied. "Oh, yeah!"

Joan then pushed Peg's dress down to expose her right breast, but only reached for the nipple and squeezed. With their lips mashed together again, Peg issued a guttural sound of pleasure. The older woman straddled the younger's lap and their kiss became ferocious like two lovers who hadn't made love in a long time. Joan pulled Peg's dress up, halting the kiss long enough to raise it over her head and off. Peg wore no bra and now her tits were totally exposed in all of their magnificence.

Joan was an animal devouring the attorney's breasts with her mouth. Rough though it might have been, Peg did nothing to stop it as she was heating up also. Peg stretched Joan's shirt so she could expose both of the older woman's boobs, which were still very nice for her age.