Love, Trust and Communication Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers

Stroke after stroke I was feeling him piston into my ass, my sweet hot ass. As he reached around and frigged my clit, it hit me. "Fuck this ass, make me come, your whore wants to come NOW" and I started coming, my body jerking uncontrollably. It was the most intense organism I ever had in my life. I couldn't see or hear anything else. I collapsed on the bed with Scott sprawled over me, his cum leaking from his dirty cock onto the towel. We came together and lay spooning, our bodies covered with sweat and cum and something else.

Waking after a half hour, we showered again. Finishing our wine, we made love another time before falling a sleep, in

After days at Yellowstone we ended up at Devils tower in eastern Wyoming. The monument could be seen for a hundred miles or more. In the rain, it's just there on it's own. It's size makes us feel small, small in the universe. We parked at the base and hiked about 20 minutes where we stopped and rested.

Looking up at it, Scott slowly started talking about his other scars, the non-physical ones. "After I was wounded and was in the hospital in Germany, I had a couple of panic attacks. The help I got there was pretty good. Got to talk about it with people there, professionals and other patients.

"PTSD. Post Tramatic Stress Disorder.

"Talking about it soon and talking with others made the difference. It was actually healthier to go back to my unit and finish my time there. Then I got a couple of weeks back in Spain. That gave me time to prepare to come back home. Then when I came back, I was going to put off seeing you another 2 weeks until after the wedding. The three of them ganged up on me." I smiled at him, and he saw it and smiled back. "Even I couldn't deny what they were saying. Sometimes in life I listen to other people who know and love me. Even if it isn't something I want to do."

"Like me Scott? Like me?"

"Especially you." There was a questioning look in his eyes, a painful questioning look.

"You want to know what I think now?" He nodded his head, but there was worry in his eyes. "Let me confess to you before I say another word." I cleared my throat, looked down, then back into his eyes, "I've been worried about that since I found out you enlisted and I was still pissed at you. There was nothing I could do about it, so I read about it, and read about it. And I read about artificial limbs too.

"I know that PTSD symptoms sometimes don't surface for months or years after the event. When you didn't answer me for the past 6 months, I was first worried that you found somebody new, or you were dead, or you were injured, or you were injured internally.

"I guess I was right on the last part. So before you think that what I about to say was something off the top of my head, think again." I looked him straight in the eyes and held both his shoulders. "Don't even think about going anywhere without me. If you have any of those dark places, you damn well better share them with me and with help, we will work it out. This is treatable, like most issues. We can do this.

"You know my dark places too. You've seen them, you remember them don't you?" Scott nodded. He had been with me at some pretty low times in my life. "You hung with me then. This isn't one of us being better that the other, it's different depths at different times.

"We don't know what the future is, do we?" He nodded no, "But we do know each other. We love each other, without reserve." The wind had kicked up and it was raining hard, but I couldn't remember when it started. I don't know if we just didn't notice it or just didn't care. We hugged and swayed in the wind. We had been standing in the rain and became soaked. I was holding him as if my life depended upon it, and he was doing the same. By the time we broke apart we were drenched.

It took 5 minutes running to get back the car. Getting in and turning up the heat, that's when I suggested a cheap dry hotel instead of the tent. He raised a pizza chaser. I upped the ante to take out with a couple of beers from the car. He saw my raise and upped it with his handle of Jack. We drove in the rain to find that hotel and the food. and to be in each other's arms until morning.

wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers
12